User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1725

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Spoiler : LMAO even host is entertained :

Did trophy even read his role card? considering his last words I believe not xD
    At this point I just think he missed the fact he could be 100% town confirmed + 24h of valuable time to town just by saying so. Truly sorry for him if it it's that.

Still entertained af lol

I didn't dare to foresee this scenario, but it is actually happening so special thanks to TDL & Trophy for failing at town, SJ for giving me win, and overall everybody really for your kind townreads on me. It warmed my heart <3

I talked whole game about The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised yet nobody deeply believed it could actually be me lol

BC THATS RIGHT GAME'S OVER B*TCHES, I WAS VGD ONCE, RIP SWEET MARSHALL
    NOTHING TO FEAR => JUDGE WE WON 100% CONFIRMED

Just pick any two you dislike, we lynch one, NK the other, 2v2 GG. Solving is so simple when town is citizen only.

(Still, if you decide to screw me at this point for omgus or w/e, they'll just lynch me and with no NK you know what's next. I believe you got no choice but to call court today for reasons I've exposed before, so got no choice but to reveal here since I'm basically "obvious townblock" material at this point. This Marshal flip was so unexpected rofl. Now I would hate myself for wasting that much work and stars alignment on a silly judge misread. So from now on we win together or die together <3 but I did my part)

GG WP
    This is a scum claim, depending on a Judge to call court for an easy win. (If Judge does exist, if not then LOL)
    This may seem as a loss, but here is the solution.

Judge call requires Host to be online, Gyrlander is currently sleeping which means if we can lynch piayer before the host gets a message from a Judge, thats one free scum kill.

SO EVERYONE VOTE
    -vote piayer

Its spelt p-i-a-y-e-r
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

Ofc on a day like this it's logically everyone's strat to claim scum since they do in theory have a free win. They don't know each other. Player could be scum, and he might just be a town trying to draw out the other scum. Claiming scum means literally nothing because the strategy could be equal parts actual scum claim and attempting to draw an actual scum claim out.

That being said, yes I am definitely scum as well haha bitches get played.

5. ISO #1605

SJ you're experienced aren't you? It's a little strange that you don't even consider that it could be a town play. It makes more sense if it is anyway. Since Judge doesn't activate instantaneously.

But if I get to be the one to respond. Yes hello it is I. The triad mastermind. Here to win the game. Judge, if you're listening, call court on SJ and piayer, and if either are you, move to Unknown in place of you. The new sun will rise as our enemies have fallen.

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    Ofc on a day like this it's logically everyone's strat to claim scum since they do in theory have a free win. They don't know each other. Player could be scum, and he might just be a town trying to draw out the other scum. Claiming scum means literally nothing because the strategy could be equal parts actual scum claim and attempting to draw an actual scum claim out.

That being said, yes I am definitely scum as well haha bitches get played.
    SJ you're experienced aren't you? It's a little strange that you don't even consider that it could be a town play. It makes more sense if it is anyway. Since Judge doesn't activate instantaneously.

But if I get to be the one to respond. Yes hello it is I. The triad mastermind. Here to win the game. Judge, if you're listening, call court on SJ and piayer, and if either are you, move to Unknown in place of you. The new sun will rise as our enemies have fallen.
    Problem lies if you are the Evil role, trying to persuade me and the others to sit back and hope it's not true.
    I believe piayer is intelligent enough not to try to pull off some stupid gambit like this, we have plenty of information to scum hunt now and definitely don't need to rely on an off change that the neutral evil is a judge that believes his play.

Also if you believed his gambit you would definitely not of done the same to add to the confusion, you would of waitied to see if the action took place.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

But yes. If the Judge is smart and they say who they are calling court on first and then call court the scum instantly win. Conversely, the triad could have court called on them. So how about, if I'm judge, court will be called on Scv and Hybrid. The wheel of fate is turning. The game is up to the Judge's decision. It'll probably be made the moment Gyrlander comes back online if I had to place a bet. So I guess we must simply wait. In the meantime,

-vote Hybrid

A blitz before Judge comes into play is nearly impossible but if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen on this man.

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

But yes. If the Judge is smart and they say who they are calling court on first and then call court the scum instantly win. Conversely, the triad could have court called on them. So how about, if I'm judge, court will be called on Scv and Hybrid. The wheel of fate is turning. The game is up to the Judge's decision. It'll probably be made the moment Gyrlander comes back online if I had to place a bet. So I guess we must simply wait. In the meantime,

-vote Hybrid

A blitz before Judge comes into play is nearly impossible but if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen on this man.
    I could get.behind a hybrid vote because he definitely gives off neutral evil vibes and his play this game matches.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Pretty sure evils/triad would always win in a tie.

Also, this game is a hilarious meme now. How can this happen.
    The only blame able to be put anywhere is on Hybrid and Scv for randomly shifting so many times within the course of <1 hour and probably giving the guy literally no time to react. Whether it was on purpose, who knows, but it could be. I thought the guy was town gov. all game but of course, that's a gut read and we absolutely had to lynch someone yesterday. Mylo boys.

Also, I find it really, really strange that TDL died being entirely AFK. What we can gather is that whoever made the kill probably was not pushed enough to feel much pressure from anyone during the day chat. Hybrid remains my candidate, but the looming SJ (or Player) conspiracy is a bit scary. Judge is still entirely up in the air. Scv remains my suspicion because of the bussing with Hybrid and his play in general, but we can't really gather anything new since his play as of now follows no self direction at all. We have to hear from the quieter people more today if this absolute travesty is recoverable at all.

Personal note. Goddamn I'm tired. Goddamn circular thinking has gone racing. With how I posted the first day I expected to get killed by scum in the night (or at the time draw in an audit) like a cit should, technically, be looking to do and here I am a week later. Good luck to all yall living. Except scum, still, of course
    I'm hurt you think I have not self direction.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #1619

The game is over for the town, I mean, of course
    Spoken like a judge xramza. Today is last day for the town to unite and vote an evil and still win. So you gonna call court now or tmrw?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #1620

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Spoken like a judge xramza. Today is last day for the town to unite and vote an evil and still win. So you gonna call court now or tmrw?
    Nah dawg, there's 6 people alive, you're the one miscounting. Town can't really unite if the judge knows what they're doing. Game would have been over if I were judge.

21. ISO #1621

Dawg, if you're the judge, call court on Hybrid and SJ or something and end the game. Call it out before you do it. And you win

22. ISO #1622

Dawg, if you're the judge, call court on Hybrid and SJ or something and end the game. Call it out before you do it. And you win
    Still hung up on me being judge? Never considereded scum?

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

Dunno what you suspect me of being, but if you are the judge you're playing it wrong.
    What trying to deflect since you need one more lynched for sure win?

27. ISO #1627

What trying to deflect since you need one more lynched for sure win?
    You don't understand the game at all. Court will be called today. Town will be looking for court to be called between a town and a triad. It's all up to the skill of the Judge.

Since court hasn't begun, I'd have to assume the judge could be hybrid, or the host, more likely, has just not been around. My appeal to the Judge has already been stated for the day. For all intents and purposes I claim scum.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

So your saying the judge should court player and one more confirmed townie? Prob SJ i imagine. So do it xramza, PULL THE TRIGGER
    You act like there are confirmed townies. There are not. Do you need me to draw you a timeline for how the day will go? I think you're missing the point.

31. ISO #1631

You act like there are confirmed townies. There are not. Do you need me to draw you a timeline for how the day will go? I think you're missing the point.
    DRAW HOW YOU WILL MASTERMIND THIS GAME ENDING DAY

32. ISO #1632

DRAW HOW YOU WILL MASTERMIND THIS GAME ENDING DAY
    Alright. I'll be straight with you, I'm not the judge. I'm the other bad guy. Or am I? The judge decides that. You wanna know why? Here are the steps as to why scum are assured victory. Since it is as such, I shouldn't be spending my time doing this anyway.

1. Judge announces who he will be calling court on. If the two he announced are in court, then everyone knows he is the judge, and thus he will not die at night.
    2. Judge hopes that one of the two he called court on are not Triad. This is the only way town can win. The judge has to get unlucky. Only after court is called is there any worth in trying to prove your innocence, because until then it's more important to prove your scumminess.
    3. One of the two is lynched. The other is nightkilled IF they are not triad. If they are triad, they nightkill anyone who was not the correctly proclaimed judge. GG.

Hopefully me explaining the steps is a good enough proof that I'm a bad guy. Hey Judge. I'm your guy. Lynch some people in this "confirmed town" circle. Thank you.

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

Alright. I'll be straight with you, I'm not the judge. I'm the other bad guy. Or am I? The judge decides that. You wanna know why? Here are the steps as to why scum are assured victory. Since it is as such, I shouldn't be spending my time doing this anyway.

1. Judge announces who he will be calling court on. If the two he announced are in court, then everyone knows he is the judge, and thus he will not die at night.
    2. Judge hopes that one of the two he called court on are not Triad. This is the only way town can win. The judge has to get unlucky. Only after court is called is there any worth in trying to prove your innocence, because until then it's more important to prove your scumminess.
    3. One of the two is lynched. The other is nightkilled IF they are not triad. If they are triad, they nightkill anyone who was not the correctly proclaimed judge. GG.

Hopefully me explaining the steps is a good enough proof that I'm a bad guy. Hey Judge. I'm your guy. Lynch some people in this "confirmed town" circle. Thank you.
    Lol @xramza being scum. Thatd be a good one. Judge maybe, scum no.

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

Top judge I am giving what would be a game winning strategy for myself and then not using it. Are you playing this game, dawg?
    All I see is a judge. Y so defensive on the topic?

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

Because the game is going to end. Judge can't read me as a judge. Judge can only read me as a scum. That's me, the scum.
    Scum my ass, stop defending yourself while you wait for Gyrlander to come back. It wont help you.

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

Scum my ass, stop defending yourself while you wait for Gyrlander to come back. It wont help you.
    If I had called court, I wouldn't be worried about the court being delayed. I would have notifed him in advance today, and at the very least if not that waited until he was online. It's incredibly unlikely for a lynch before court anyway.

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

Btw i vee alwways susped piayer but just cuz of the thibg he said in signs i didnt waNted to lybch him 😥
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

49. ISO #1649

Piayer at L-1. If you're not Judge, Scv, this is the only gamble we have left.
    I m the only real cit claim
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

50. ISO #1650

SJ AINT HERE TO LYNCH HYBRID, I'D LOVE TO, BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE BOYO
    TOO BAD YOUR JUDGE AND HYBRID IS SCUM. FUCK IT, TOWN LOST

XRAMZA THIS IS ON YOU!

CHOO CHOO
    -vote piayer