Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2432
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    -vote Aamirus

this was the only meaningful post from her, everything else is just her echoing the thread, very little pop-ins, and not doing much else, there cant be a world where she flips town
    I agreee with this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2252

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I agreee with this
    This is basically what i said yesterday when u asked me why her
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257
    Ganelon

... @naz we're fucked if Bahkieh is scum, besides the only way he could be scum is if he correctly guessed that Kira would get a Potion of Immortality, and FF didn't counterclaim (Bahkieh stated that Kira could confirm his role). I don't see how he could possibly be scum. what are you doing.

8. ISO #2258
    Ganelon

well a zerg lynch sounds good by me, but I'm hedging on everyone else as everyone seems equally scummy to me (Hybrid is a special case)

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

dude, im so fucking beyond mechanically cleared, and "projected god tier town out of my ass i'd still be in the POE" is objectively and subjectively false, its an excuse to not play better
    you come in with these one-liners, and rely a shit-ton on meta, which I do the prior a lot, but I also instantiate my reads, with things that arent meta, you were so sure of meta, where exactly did that get you with distorted?
    wisp this attitude is so ugly idgaf what you are but if ur town ur just making any other townspeople not want to even try anymore. this behavior is so ugly and when people talk like this to me in league it literally makes me want to lose on purpose bc those people don't deserve to win. quit being toxic and flami ng people, if mafia makes u mad stop playing

13. ISO #2263

@naz
    where did you go?
    I have cello lessons Wednesday nights and friends usually come over after to chill then i passed out cuz i was exhausted 👌🏼

14. ISO #2264

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No she’s not lol
    I'm not sure how I'm confirmed but I am town lol

15. ISO #2265

Anyway, we should 100% Lynch a cit claim, I was going to shoot Zerg but I didn’t want to get him killed on N2 of his first game.... and Idk what to think of Hybrid. Hybrid is town scum, meaning hes acting like a scum but might be town anyways omegalul
    This is the stupidest shit lol who gives a shit when he dies in his first game if hes mafia hes mafia but i guess ur opinion doesn't matter bc ur a neutral

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That's not supposed to say throw it supposed to say bro I'm using voice talk text on my phone and it doesn't pick up my fucking accent very good
    lmao i love u

18. ISO #2268

We’re stealing from Hybrid and making him target himself, so please don’t bus him
    Don’t remember who had the other gun, but here’s this: if we lynch a Mafia today, DO not shoot
    If we lynch a town (either blink, Hybrid or Zerg) then you can shoot in the PoE.
    So, we need to coordinate night actions
    That’s us, and we’ve already agreed not to shoot unless we mislynch

19. ISO #2269

Scumblink would never give town a fucking solve the game on a silver fucking platter. It's not my fault nobody in this game chooses to acknowledge my game solved. So I don't give a shit. You already are going against solving the game by shooting at your own fucking partner to confirm a fucking bus driver that was already mechanically confirmed
    Yep and this is why blink isn't really in my scum pool. Is he confirmed town mechanically? No. But meta says he is. Blink has no agenda and he loves being mafia because manipulation is the most fun part of this game, he would never just "coast" as scum, especially when he is scum read by everyone and apparently just 2 mafia left

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

Damn you lol
    Damn he tricked us both gj mag lmaoooo

22. ISO #2272

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    your shitposts are weak
    I missed day 1 and didn't get to shit post
    Do you have anything constructive to say or do u want to piss me off more?
    I almost crashed my car this morning bc this dumb piece of shit wasn't fucking looking and i had to slam my brakes and swerve in the rain to avoid tboning him
    i'm so angry on an Efe level i literally want to find his house amd throw bricks thru the windows

23. ISO #2273

... @naz we're fucked if Bahkieh is scum, besides the only way he could be scum is if he correctly guessed that Kira would get a Potion of Immortality, and FF didn't counterclaim (Bahkieh stated that Kira could confirm his role). I don't see how he could possibly be scum. what are you doing.
    I didn't know there was a mafia role that could let u flip as whatever shit u wanted to fuck off m8

24. ISO #2274

I almost crashed my car this morning bc this dumb piece of shit wasn't fucking looking and i had to slam my brakes and swerve in the rain to avoid tboning him
    i'm so angry on an Efe level i literally want to find his house amd throw bricks thru the windows
    Toxic :P

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

yeah that’s fair enough

My constructive feedback is that we should assume bahkieh is town because every conceivable universe I can think of has FF not being the potion giver because that makes no fucking sense to me. If you can see it, please let me know.

27. ISO #2277
    Ganelon

@Ganelon
    Look at post #146, it's where Falling Foxes votes damirus, do you think that post is w/w, or w/v?
    it's very elaborate, it's either FF flailing and voting a scummate, or him actually trying to skate by and seem like he's doing something useful, all the while discrediting. I'd say it's the latter given FF's history this game but I'm not sure

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    are one of the dead townies a mafia actress or have i missed something?
    Falling Foxes

30. ISO #2280

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    yeah that’s fair enough

My constructive feedback is that we should assume bahkieh is town because every conceivable universe I can think of has FF not being the potion giver because that makes no fucking sense to me. If you can see it, please let me know.
    I'm just gonna trust yall on this bc I haven't read day 1 so ya its fine
    I'm not even pushing for his lynch
    My pool is basically all the citizen claims

aamirus, zerg, hybrid, numbertwo

the last 2 are in that pool
    need to check living list but i wouldn't lynch blink and i know i'm town

31. ISO #2281

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    are one of the dead townies a mafia actress or have i missed something?
    why are u so scummy all the time lol
    are u capable of projecting town

32. ISO #2282

Is wisp a cit?

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

If we had directed a shot into the cit pool like i wanted, there would be a narrower poe, we lynch in this pool today and shoot it this pool tonight, there are something like 1 or 2 guns right?
    Not anymore, just 1, because ganelon and Mike did some weird FPS shit
    @Ganelon
    Still didn't answer my question, if Pestilence is the BD, and Mike steals from him, swaps himself and light, how does light still die?

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

Bus always swaps tprs here or wisp(mechanically conf town) with a cit claim. I have no idea why bahk would hold onto a potion when he could have made wisp immortal. That imho was the best play.
    Agreed, FF flipping his role, and then Bahk holsters his night action, is definitely an interesting and slightly poor play

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

I can't see a world with both Aamirus and Zerg being town, they are both playing in a way where they are lurking, but actively still trying to appear town, by giving false read lists, as well as both apologizing for not actively playing in the game...

Naz is still town
    Blink can be town only because I think he falls under the same category as numbertwo, except he actually is giving thoughts, that don't seem forced
    Numbertwo again, no agenda, not trying to force himself to appear town

So that just leaves Hybrid, Aamirus, and Zerg
    I need to reread Hybrid, but I'm about 85% sure that both mafia are in Aam and Zerg
    @Ganelon
    Again I will ask my question, if Mike swapped himself and light, why is light dead, the answer doesn't really matter in the long run, because NK analysis is more wifom than not, I'm just curious what your answer is

43. ISO #2293

He's still a neutral that hurt town by wasteing a shot on something that was alrready confirmed =(
    Yeah i know what they did last night was dumb but we cant rely on neutrals to win the game for us thats our job :/

44. ISO #2294

Lmao, I mean there's no agenda coming from him, I mean if he was trying to project town, this was the worst post to make to accomplish that
    He doesn't have an agenda as scum either lol usually just hammers town

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296
    Ganelon

Not anymore, just 1, because ganelon and Mike did some weird FPS shit
    @Ganelon
    Still didn't answer my question, if Pestilence is the BD, and Mike steals from him, swaps himself and light, how does light still die?
    I don't know LOL that's an interesting question, they must've attacked mike

47. ISO #2297
    Ganelon

but if he hadn't been swapped, I would've killed Mike, so idk what to tell you

48. ISO #2298

Well then fuck me, idk what to tell you, I'm trying to lower the PoE...
    Its ok to have different PoEs we will all just lynch today wherre they overlap and try again tomorrow

49. ISO #2299

I don't know LOL that's an interesting question, they must've attacked mike
    Ya that world makes me think, Pestilence is real, which is always true anyways, unless one of the citz flips either BD or a different one of the extra PRs and at that point I'd be really pissed...

50. ISO #2300