S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2197
  1. ISO #1651

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    look at his last posts - talking about going AFK. he accused me with efekannn and arsonist. You are saying a wallpost within the first few hours of the game is your lead on this? jesus christ man lol
    @Marshmallow Marshall literally, within the first few hours of the game he has that wallpost, yet you gave arsonist scum points for posting a wall post early. You also said "read posts" are worthless that early with blink.

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

@Marshmallow Marshall literally, within the first few hours of the game he has that wallpost, yet you gave arsonist scum points for posting a wall post early. You also said "read posts" are worthless that early with blink.
    your logic and past situations seems to be changing close to EoD

4. ISO #1654

Yeah, then Noz would need replaced, then Hybrid would need replaced, and at that point Rata was completely innactive so didnt know if he needed replaced. You seem to forget all my logic - please name 4 replacements? Lynching was the purpose of lowering that number LOL how u forgot this already?? u even commented on it when it was happening. now u are pinning the entire thing on me? =P
    You're changing the subject there: we're talking about Hybrid. Plus, you said we had only 1 replace... IT WAS A LIE. Rumox, Numbertwo and Superjack were there. I was good with Arsonist's lynch because his slot was just corrupted af. I didn't like Hybrid's lynch, and if I had not been busy at EoD1, I would have read his case against you and refused to lynch him. Plus, if I remember correctly my vote was not on Hybrid when he got lynched ^^ you're the one who pushed that lynch. Don't you dare trying to scumpaint me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nope not lining up Lynch's know where did I say that you buddy mag and mag has been acting scummy as hell and im voting him
    Well if there is no implication of me buddying back - how does that link me and magoroth? him buddying me?

and yes; "if it's not you than it's distorted" is lining up lynches. It works when there is a REASON behind it, but you are yet to provide a reason. Mag buddied me last game, and was town lol so his 'buddying' actually fits his town meta.

7. ISO #1657

this right here is completely false... efe even said he will refuse to suicide all game. So recruiting efe N1 locks the scum into 1 STRATEGY!!!
    Rofl efe says lots of things now you speak that dont mean exactly what he says now you speak for him?

8. ISO #1658

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're changing the subject there: we're talking about Hybrid. Plus, you said we had only 1 replace... IT WAS A LIE. Rumox, Numbertwo and Superjack were there. I was good with Arsonist's lynch because his slot was just corrupted af. I didn't like Hybrid's lynch, and if I had not been busy at EoD1, I would have read his case against you and refused to lynch him. Plus, if I remember correctly my vote was not on Hybrid when he got lynched ^^ you're the one who pushed that lynch. Don't you dare trying to scumpaint me now.
    how am i changing the subject? the entire discussion was about hybrid being replaced.

ADDRESS THAT - you are literally saying my exact reasoning for lynching hybrid is changing the subject? why cuz it paints u in such a bad scumlight? lol

9. ISO #1659
    Ganelon

I want you all to post your Lynch targets right now

10. ISO #1660

look at his last posts - talking about going AFK. he accused me with efekannn and arsonist. You are saying a wallpost within the first few hours of the game is your lead on this? jesus christ man lol
    You are literally ignoring all the other scummy stuff you did. No, that alone is not enough to put you as top scum read, but being strangely and conveniently AFK without getting voted for it at all, while you push me and say WTF MM when I afk with reasons stated, + the bullshit with Arsonist, that's enough to do so.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1661

I actualyl asked superjack is he was going to sign up for my setup, and said maybe since he is really busy. I dont believe he would have replaced here; I thikn u are completely making that up. Rumox, maybe - but he has been really busy lately and hasnt been on much.

We had 1 reserve left. shit, your logic is anyone who looked at this game will replace? lol u know better than I do that this is 100% not the case.

12. ISO #1662

You are literally ignoring all the other scummy stuff you did. No, that alone is not enough to put you as top scum read, but being strangely and conveniently AFK without getting voted for it at all, while you push me and say WTF MM when I afk with reasons stated, + the bullshit with Arsonist, that's enough to do so.
    rata started that push on you btw

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

how am i changing the subject? the entire discussion was about hybrid being replaced.

ADDRESS THAT - you are literally saying my exact reasoning for lynching hybrid is changing the subject? why cuz it paints u in such a bad scumlight? lol
    No, you put that on Arsonist too. And your post was made into an accusation form, don't tell me it wasn't

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

PHONE cya

17. ISO #1667

the bullshit with arsonist. leaving him alive would be benefit for scum, now that is scumread? I never painted arsonist as scum i painted him as a throwing town, which is true. and now you view that as scum? well more than 50% of the game D1 agreed with my reasoning - including you - now thats scum shit?

18. ISO #1668

Well if there is no implication of me buddying back - how does that link me and magoroth? him buddying me?

and yes; "if it's not you than it's distorted" is lining up lynches. It works when there is a REASON behind it, but you are yet to provide a reason. Mag buddied me last game, and was town lol so his 'buddying' actually fits his town meta.
    He asked me my thoughts dont twist my words into "its him or distorted"

19. ISO #1669
    Ganelon

@Distorted calm the fuck down and stop. Tell me what your reads are right now.

20. ISO #1670

No, you put that on Arsonist too. And your post was made into an accusation form, don't tell me it wasn't
    yup, i accused him of wanting to throw the game - he immediately turned this into a clan war. You say lynching THAT is scum? lol dude u are either scum or not keeping up on this game.

MM, rata, blink, fielz. those are top suspects

Fielz went completely irrational while pushing magoroth earlier and was no longer logically forming arguments, but looked almost desperate to seal the deal on his lynch.

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673
    Ganelon

Did i say we must lynch distorted if its not mag? No i dont recall i did
    Yeah you did... I'm pretty sure

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675
    Ganelon

I simply said if mag flipped inno id think its you that doesnt mean id oush for a lynch i would like to see what happens at night but forget about dah what ifs hammer mag and be done with it
    Yes please, hammer me so you scum can forgo any more useless discussion today

26. ISO #1676
    Ganelon

@Distorted why are you voting up Ratatoskr?

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted calm the fuck down and stop. Tell me what your reads are right now.
    Fielz went completely irrational while pushing magoroth earlier and was no longer logically forming arguments, but looked almost desperate to seal the deal on his lynch.

MM is now reframing what happened day 1 to paint me as "complete scum who pushed arsonists lynch" - then hybrids. He says me pushing ARSONIST was scummy. lol how about 1 person here agree with that plz? especially who WATCHED DAY 1 and wtf this game was turning into FAST. Hybrid, due to his last 4-5 games is the reason i lynched him with only 1 replacement, and MM seemed to agree at the time - now he is reframing it all due to a wallpost within the first few hours of the game? nah MM was flaming people for wallposting and reading that early, now he is actually using that as a basis of a scum read? yeah dude - if you are town, that is some horrible playstyle.

Blink - very odd he is jumping at easier opportunities right now, usually he has a more in-depth and complex thought about the games going on and is able to see what is going on with things more clearly. Him lining up lynches like that based on, pretty much nothing but being led by others is not his style. Usually he is able to scumhunt himself.

Rata - I mean this slot is just odd tunnel vision. flaming me for hybrids lynch yet claiming he didnt read day 1 nor commenting on any of it. just blaming. welp go read D1 if ur reasons to vote me are FROM DAY 1 rofl

29. ISO #1679

I'm going home from work soon, I haven't finished reading but if I get lymched, blink I'd like my dickpick taken outside in the great outdoors, I hope theres snow out there. Also if your wife could take it of you holding a sign that says I'm Bad that'd be great
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

30. ISO #1680

I simply said if mag flipped inno id think its you that doesnt mean id oush for a lynch i would like to see what happens at night but forget about dah what ifs hammer mag and be done with it
    u actually said if mag flipped scum I was his GaGa =P you are now changing your stance on that. Scum, to make it fit your agenda then.

31. ISO #1681

explain what this means? lol

thats actually town aligned - shows confusion not an agenda. Scum are usually a lot more confident in their lynches.

How does voting a "fan" in a save where bussing from the cult leader makes 0 difference?

Rata is really not thinking logically here lol anyone can see this.

so since day 1 first hour of the game he had an agenda? and is following it regardless what is said?

ya...its blink or rata for gaga =P

Blink would understand my stragegy for exploiting magoroths buddying; instead, he is using it to setup the next lynch. If you are so fking tunnel visioned one me AGAIN this game...was a pain in the ass the last game trying to convince u I wasnt mafia when u did this before.

You havnt mentioned MM all game....and MM has been keeping his distance.

honestly, i was earlier. But you actually pushung the OMGUS push on me because i mentioned you and mag...doesnt make sense.

lol i seriously tihnnk thye are between u, rata, and MM =P HOW you do not think rata is playing scummy is beyond me here. pretty sure YOU ARE BOTH avoiding MM because you may think "it's easy to buddy him"

You said that lynching a follower is useless then. Lets push blink or MM @Fielzanks

yeah - he has 0 reasons all game lol just pushing since the first hour =P

honestly, im going to push for a rata lynch also - because he isnt bad (at least i didnt think) at this game. and if he is just trying to lynch me and thats his only goal, then I am highly mistaken lol

-vote ratatoskr
    2/2 games now he just pushed at me all game since the beginning; starting to think its more a throw thing.

I want to see if a follower suicides. mag being top follower read tells us LESS THAN IF HE IS LEFT ALIVE

If you are town dude, you are just bad. no other way around it rofl

still reading on page 32 (50 per page)

DO NOT HAMMER

this doesnt at all feel like a scum reading through this yes.

Fielzanks all of a sudden turned bloodthirsty, rata is now more active than ive seen him yet. 2 people are excited right now this is happening. fielz and rata. Fielz' logic has gone out the door in this. now saying a fans lynch would tell us more? no, if he suicides or not would tell us more if he is the fan, would help see the style gaga would play.
    I meant that he was actually trying pretty hard to be put at L-1 where we can deduce the most of voting patterns. (that L-1 without being followed into a lynch) It's also backed up by the fact he was at L-2 for an extended period of time without nothing really happening and he started panicking. You weren't online so idk.

And I'm feeling pretty tame for someone bloodthirthy. Lynching the fan is useless in the sense that it is not our wincon AND does not help stay away from lylo. I wanted to get the most out of my pressure day 2 so I can be pushy to other people late in the day / next day. I would have jumped on a Blink vote to pressure him but it was only Magoroth throwing his vote around without major participation.

He could be that town-read Gaga or a follower, and I haven't decided on who to lynch today.

32. ISO #1682

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I meant that he was actually trying pretty hard to be put at L-1 where we can deduce the most of voting patterns. (that L-1 without being followed into a lynch) It's also backed up by the fact he was at L-2 for an extended period of time without nothing really happening and he started panicking. You weren't online so idk.

And I'm feeling pretty tame for someone bloodthirthy. Lynching the fan is useless in the sense that it is not our wincon AND does not help stay away from lylo. I wanted to get the most out of my pressure day 2 so I can be pushy to other people late in the day / next day. I would have jumped on a Blink vote to pressure him but it was only Magoroth throwing his vote around without major participation.

He could be that town-read Gaga or a follower, and I haven't decided on who to lynch today.
    blink, rata, MM who would u pick.

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    maybe we are better off not lynching anyone today. We wont really have any info to go on until the first fan dies.
    Be careful with that son I've been suspected for similar reasons
    Though you're kinda right, the first scum flip WILL affect our reads.

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall @Fielzanks @blinkskater

3 people on magoroth - if mag is either town OR follower i believe we have 1 scum in those votes.
    Why am I feeling manipulated by you?

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688
    Ganelon

@Magoroth I also just gave you the reads list u asked for and no response on it?
    This is my response. We happen to have similar ideas. about who is and who isn't scum... what bothers me is the fact that you came in here guns blazing.

39. ISO #1689

blink, rata, MM who would u pick.
    From the three I would save Rata because Blink is always scummy and MM is flying too low under the radar for my state. No ISOs or anything when he loves those things. And stop saying I went into full irrational mode, I'm not pushing people into lynching Magoroth.

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691
    Ganelon

By the way I'd like to point out Numbertwo has similar ideas than me at the start of the game. Maybe I wasn't a complete fool afterall. If we refuse to lynch, Fan will be FORCED to suicide and we will get a flip without risking a mislynch right now.
    And you think we can trust info given by scum?

42. ISO #1692
    Ganelon

And you think we can trust info given by scum?
    You realize they could avoid suiciding just to prevent this kind of situation from occurring.

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

By the way I'd like to point out Numbertwo has similar ideas than me at the start of the game. Maybe I wasn't a complete fool afterall. If we refuse to lynch, Fan will be FORCED to suicide and we will get a flip without risking a mislynch right now.
    well at the rate its going we will probably end today with a no lynch lol

45. ISO #1695
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks

-vote Distorted
    CHOO CHOO

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698
    Ganelon

[QUOTE=Magoroth;726300]@Fielzanks
    -vote Distorted
    CHOO CHOO[/QUOTE @Distorted Bloody scum. You buddy me and now you blackmail me by saying 'I wasn't defending you'? And what's up with your read list, it's usually more detailed than that.

49. ISO #1699

You realize they could avoid suiciding just to prevent this kind of situation from occurring.
    If town refuse to lynch, and scum refuse to suicide, then SCV will have to make lynch mandatory in order for the game to resume. In that scenario we gained another 48h to discuss and scumhunt and potentially avoided a mislynch and got more discussion going? Because I did not have the time to pressure neither Blink nor MM nor Naz nor Rata today.

50. ISO #1700
    Ganelon

If town refuse to lynch, and scum refuse to suicide, then SCV will have to make lynch mandatory in order for the game to resume. In that scenario we gained another 48h to discuss and scumhunt and potentially avoided a mislynch and got more discussion going? Because I did not have the time to pressure neither Blink nor MM nor Naz nor Rata today.
    If they don't suicide that could be a temporary one-night thing. You realize if they do not suicide we receive ZERO information at night, apart from what we read?