User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    The 1 post scumness, we always see where that goes, TDL seems depressed with the role I assume he got.
    To add, I don't class him as potential scum, from 1 post of information.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Doc on me. Mafia on me, mm and arsonists on me v)o.o)> tomorrow judge call court, Marshall reveal. Am confirmed sheriff/jailor. If I die then town suck! v(o.o(<!
    It would seem to have been harbouring some skills from the legend of fire.

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Since analysing D1 posts is a thing apparently, (and not deflect, but to raise awareness), Yuki has only been shitposting (sorry yuki, luv yu bb :3), and contributing shit all, im already drawing my own baselines on this behaviour, but it seems like something to consider for you 'serious' d1 lynching players
    Just shows the difference of forum mafia and sc2 Mafia doesn't it, everyone had to start from the beginning, not knowing the difference between different peoples styles and everything, but now, it's like a friendly brawl between the forces of good and evil, you never know who would strike first.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Since analysing D1 posts is a thing apparently, (and not deflect, but to raise awareness), Yuki has only been shitposting (sorry yuki, luv yu bb :3), and contributing shit all, im already drawing my own baselines on this behaviour, but it seems like something to consider for you 'serious' d1 lynching players
    No don't sorry me, be on me tonight instead >)o.o)>!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

16. ISO #166

Don't worry, my I will evolve into Marshall/Judge after I lead this town to win v)o.o)>!
    Dang, I don't want to have the forces of the Marshall Judge combo on this town, considering if the judge and the Marshall both have 2 counts of votes each.

17. ISO #167

No don't sorry me, be on me tonight instead >)o.o)>!
    Yuki, the hidden town, awaiting for lurking prey so she can use that knowledge to kill anyone on sight, anyone know that kind of role?

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Dang, I don't want to have the forces of the Marshall Judge combo on this town, considering if the judge and the Marshall both have 2 counts of votes each.
    Without the light of the Sheriff/jailor? What will we become? - You
    Free! - Me
    Lie! - Firebringer
    Believe! - Me
    Have faith v)o.o)>.....En Taro Sheriff/Jailor....

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

@Iced, are you going to comment on PoD's play so far?

@MikeCall - you want me to comment more than I have?

Lynch:
    MikeCall
    Pod

Maybe Lynch:
    RLVG
    Iced

Won't Lynch:
    Calix

I suspect Iced, Mikecall, PoD - trio

I'm wondering if Iced would consider voting PoD, a seeming jester. A Mafia wouldn't even consider it, even though PoD has been somewhat scummy. A Town may consider it. Iced isn't even commenting on it - probably because he's afraid to misspeak.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Like I said previously, Il discuss my player opinions tomorrow after I see their play (with data) versus their d1 play.

Pressuring me at this stage, given ive already made my stance will likely result in mafia keeping me alive tonight as a viable lynch target tomorrow, or you lay off, and allow me to become a possible lynch target for today, which warrants no useful information, and sets you up for potential scum alignment. The final option lay off, let me play how i explained ill play, and see what I have to produce tomorrow, which consequently sets me up as a maf target, but is still the best opportunity for new useful information to arise.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

And frog, it can be the same for you and Calix. You defend Calix for the way he bussed me for a straight forward lynch cause of me being on? If I had to the name the team of mafia, I would say you, Calix and ice, but it's personal opinion, you guys want to warrant a lynch for lylo whereas I only want to use the vote for pressure for a claim.

26. ISO #176

Weirdly enough frog, you only say me and pod as a top lynch because we both voted Calix, for me having a reasoning behind lynching Calix and pod sheeping the vote. That is what concerns me right now. Ice may not be the top scum read, but you are becoming more of a scum.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

I love how Iced backs off of MikeCall now. I'm telling you, this RVS voting business where they had no intention of actually following through was a way of distancing themselves from their fellow scum by bussing initially and unvoting. If anything, I feel like this MikeCall flip will be the most revealing. Especially if Mike is a scum flip. It'll open it up to Iced and Pod and bussing teammates. It should also clear Calix and Myself to a lesser extent.

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Youre more than welcome to continue pressure on mike, but regardless of the flip, I maintain all previously made points, and will continue to play as I previously described. I never had any intention of lynching a D1 target, I was merely looking for something to start a conversation
    Can you explain the pros and cons of lynch - the pros and cons of no lynch.

From what I've read I don't think you've actually thought it through - overall, you appear very scummy tbh, but there could be a more obvious answer which I wouldn't want to pressure. So instead, just explain the pros and cons of lynch vs. no-lynch.

No Lynch-

Pros:

Cons:

Lynch-

Pros:

Cos:

38. ISO #188

Can you explain the pros and cons of lynch - the pros and cons of no lynch.

From what I've read I don't think you've actually thought it through - overall, you appear very scummy tbh, but there could be a more obvious answer which I wouldn't want to pressure. So instead, just explain the pros and cons of lynch vs. no-lynch.
    Lynch:
    Pros:
    Scum have a chance to mass votes on a random town/neut.
    Negs:
    Town loses a role.

No Lynch:
    Pros:
    We dont lose a role based on 0 evidence and pretend scum hunting
    Negs:
    None, all lynches this day are baseless, and with town making up majority of roles, we stand to lose the most.

39. ISO #189

Ok Iced,

I think you're missing a few points, perhaps on purpose.

A lynch reveals information and indication of alliance on who voted whom. This gives power roles something to work off of. The current make up is 5 non-towns vs. 8 towns. If you know yourself to be town, the odds of a mislynch isn't all that high compared to a standard 2 mafia, 7 town setup. Even in those setups, it's preferred to lynch D1.

A no lynch benefits the town in that there is no mislynch, but assuming there are no town killings, then Mafia and scum will benefit most because they don't NEED to lynch AT ALL - they can simply perform night killings and let it float out until they win.

The only REAL positive of a no-lynch is enabling a possible jailor to perform a jail, of course, mafia also has the ability kidnap - so that's not actually a pro.

For more information on WHY D1 matters, and WHY a D1 lynch is most beneficial to town, i'll refer you to this:
    https://www.debate.org/debates/Mafia-...lysis-On-D1/1/

Please don't modkill me for this link. It's 100% informational.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Judge, I'm telling you, the Negative team continues to try and frame the round with behavioral analytics! Don't believe it! The only framework that should be considered during this round is human rights. The team that protects human rights the most should win the round, and that team is the Affirmative team. Vote Affirmative on human rights.

Sorry I actually policy debate xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Quick Q

Regarding the (corrupt)Journalist, does the day start 'article' feature the player's name that wrote the article. If so, does the article feature a player name chosen by the corrupt journalist if they choose to obfuscate the player name they receive a article from their targeted player?
    No names are provided. It will appear as "An Article has been posted!"

You can view the current FM for an example.

Fuck sake.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Appley's totally up for some philanthropy.
    hahahahahahah

You know the topic this year in the United States is actually

Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially curtail its domestic surveillance.

Our Affirmative case ends embassy spying in the US, like on the EU embassy.

Okay I've talked enough back to the game!

Fuck sake.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    1v1 has neutral over mafia. If Mafia 1v1 a Jester or Executor, do mafia lose?
    The Mafia will have already met their win condition. They do not need to beat a Jester or Executioner.

A more indepth 1v1 win con tie breaker is -

Arsonist/Mass Murderers -> Mafia -> Town
    Jester
    Executioner
    Amnesiac

The game ends when either an Arsonist, Mass Murderer, the Mafia, or the Town meet their win condition. Hopefully that clears that up.

Fuck sake.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

A lynch reveals information and indication of alliance on who voted whom. This gives power roles something to work off of. The current make up is 5 non-towns vs. 8 towns. If you know yourself to be town, the odds of a mislynch isn't all that high compared to a standard 2 mafia, 7 town setup. Even in those setups, it's preferred to lynch D1.
    This is still where 3 mafia are alive and aligned, there is a high probability of town being lynched, and given the other town folk have no information to work with and are likely to sheep ( as already see at the start of this day), mafia are the only ones to benefit from a D1 lynch

50. ISO #200

Do we have to have this conversation every time? Really?

No lynching ALWAYS benefits scum.

-vote Mikecall

Sorry Mike but I think Frog has a point.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯