Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 3145
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM is very quick to pick up on role claims, slips and soft claims, I don't think he would've missed a Doc claim and risk being killed so early on by CC'ing it, it just proves he wasn't role fishing for doctors
    he also revealed on L3, when it didn't really seem like there would be a lynch, why would he risk that?

3. ISO #1603

MM is very quick to pick up on role claims, slips and soft claims, I don't think he would've missed a Doc claim and risk being killed so early on by CC'ing it, it just proves he wasn't role fishing for doctors
    my fucking ass theres 3 possible random tprs on top of the 3 confirmed
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1604

^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Considering tomorrow I have a History exam and I'm 100% on this... fuck you all.
    only way to be 100% is if you're scummates LEL top KEK (for distorted)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    he also revealed on L3, when it didn't really seem like there would be a lynch, why would he risk that?
    Uh? People turbovoted me up. What did you expect me to do? Sit there and die?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Can you leave a decent -lw on why you scumread him, plz? Because I just don't see it MM being scum...
    Can you leave a decent LW? Because us mafia want you, scv, the vig taken out tonight
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1612
    Ganelon

@MM please type up your lw or post your thoughts, unless there's another Doctor there's a chance you may not survive the night

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    STOP RELYING ON YOUR SCUM TO SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    If you flip Hunter I will log on sc2 just to tell people you are a fucktard lol

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ 100% on the game, what the fuck are you talking about you woman with a like on hairy men
    ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ what?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ ?¿?¿

20. ISO #1620
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall do you promise to join Skwirl if Scv lynches you and you are both town? lol

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    COME AT FUCKER, YOUR DIEING TONIGHT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, CHOO CHOO
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

23. ISO #1623

@MM please type up your lw or post your thoughts, unless there's another Doctor there's a chance you may not survive the night
    I'll make a last will in the night... but all my thoughts are there. Naz is cit. You are town, along with TuD and gyrlander. I have a really bad feeling about Numbertwo. Scv is 100% scum or retard.

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

N1: Everyone is accounted for

It has now been 48 hours into the journey of our tribesmen and it did not take long for a dark cloud to form.
    Someone, or something, does not belong. The tribesmen, whom there is no equals to navigating these woods,
    have found themselves questioning everything they know about natures compass. The age-old strategies that have
    kept the tribes alive for generations seem to be failing them the closer they come to the mountains. Paranoia begins
    to grow, as slowly, the group begins to realize that they are lost. The path they had planned to take is no longer
    there as if the forest itself has removed it. Once the sun starts to set, panic begins to take hold and accusations
    towards one another begin to surface.

As the sun sheds the last of its light over the tip of the mountains, the shaman begins to speak. He spoke of the rumors
    and stories he has heard in his travels about the mountains and the woods around. Entire civilizations driven to madness
    by some dark force that lurks on the slopes and in the hollows of the caves. He cautions everyone to remain calm and to understand
    that the fear they are succumbing to is nothing more than mountain-madness. For before this journey began, they were all
    friends! Surely they would know if someone within their own was leading them to a fate from which there is no return.

As darkness encapsulated the woods and exaustion overtook thought, the tribesmen began to drift into an uneasy sleep.
    One thing was clear - Something did not want them to make it to those mountains.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; April 5th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.

26. ISO #1626

N1 Disturbances

It was 3am now; when a tribesman awoke from his sleep. His keen senses detected movement near by. He got up and went to investigate. Finding nothing, he went to return to bed when he noticed; they used to have 13 members, now there was only 12. Have the disappearances
    followed them here? he thought to himself. The tribesman, who was now becoming nervous went over to awake the hunter. He kneeled down and almost jumped with surprise - the hunters eyes were already open; he was awake. "Don't move", the hunter whispered to the tribesman, there is something watching you from the trees behind you. The tribesman, frozen in fear, obeyed the hunter. "I am going to count to 3, when I reach 3 I want you to drop to the ground, do you understand?" said the hunter. The tribesman nodded in understanding as the hunter began to count. "3", yelled the hunter; the tribesman dropped to the ground and the hunter lept to his feet, bow pulled back aiming into the dark. "Come out!" he yelled, startling and awakening the rest of the party. Sensing the severity of the situation, the other members slowly rose
    to their feet, staring into the woods where the hunter was pointing. Slowly, a man came out carrying a body which he dropped at the hunters feet. The hunter glanced down at the body; it was Rocket Raccoon.

"Who are you", the hunter demanded from the unknown man, still unable to see his face. The man stood silent, the sounds of trees and animals in the distance is all that could be heard. Finally, the man spoke. "I have been following you since you left", the man said slowly. "You have a deserter", the man said stepping forward into the dimmed light of the fire. "I saw him take food and start heading out to the woods". The man paused, and took another step into the light; "So I am here to take his place". With a final step into the light, his face now illuminated,
    the hunter lowered his bow and smiled. "Volkov", he said with a grin, "welcome to hell."

@Volkov has replaced @Rocket Raccoon
    Last edited by Distorted; April 6th, 2018 at 12:49 AM.

27. ISO #1627

S-FM Spirits II

Day Two

Setup

Not even an hour after the tribe had fallen back to sleep from Volkovs' arrival, the tribesmen were once again awoken. This time, however they woke to horrible screams and snarling from the black woods. The tribe, without hesitation grabbed their weapons and sprinted towards the sounds. After of running, the forest went silent. They kept running in the direction the screams came from, but the trail was quickly going cold. They stopped and listened hoping to hear any sound, any sign of where it came from, but all that was left was the wind and the leaves. While searching the ground in the black of night they found fresh soil, like there was a fight there. They searched the ground further, and found a spot where someone once lay, blood covering the area. It looked like whoever was there was dragged, effortlessly through the woods. They followed the trail until they heard a sound thatstopped them in their tracks. A loud crunch from the other side of the bush in front of them. Motionless and listening, the tribe heard sounds of flesh being torn from bone. The Shaman, slowly made his way to the bushes. He stopped, pulled out a long knife, and parted the brush.

The color drained from his face - he jumped back and screamed as 3 pairs of glowing eyes were inches from his face. 3 wolves were devouring, what was obviously, one of their
    own tribesmen.

Spoiler : Spoiler :

The wolves, turned and ran - vanishing as a blue mist into the dark forest.

"Who.. who was that?", one of the tribesman asked. They all looked around, trying to find who was missing. "Where is Magoroth?", the spiritualist asked facing the group. Everyone fell silent as they looked towards the bushes where the wolves were just eating their friend. "The mountains know we are coming now, I fear this is just the beginning", the Shaman said, his voice trailing off into the wind. The group headed back to their camp to pack up before continuing their journey. Once there, they realized, to their despair, all of their food was gone.

Lost in the woods, only able to see the outline of the mountains days away, and no recollection of how to get back, the tribesman began to panic. Without food, they will surely die! The Shaman, with a cold, expressionless look on his face turned his head to the right and pointed to something 20 feet away on the ground. It was Rocket Raccoons body. Once again, the tribe fell silent, horrified of losing their friend, losing their food, and now facing the options of survival. Without a word, the clan began to gather wood for the fire and prepped their old friend for breakfast.

Magoroths' Last Will.
    Spoiler : Magoroth :
    ''I think you should take note of how Gyrlander, Ozy and MM reacted when they read Kira's read list. I think it proves that Kira might actually be right about their alignment - I'm not that sure about Gyrlander but I am pretty sure when it comes to MM. I was an idiot yesterday - I honestly have no fucking clue why I acted the way I did... claiming D1. But, enough of that. I am shooting Efekannnn02 tonight. I believe a Gyrlander/Ozy/MM scum team is likely, that or a Ozy/Efekannn02/MM scum team. I believe that Numbertwo or one of the AFKs is trapper. Good luck - I fully expect to die tonight to either Trapper or Mafia. Know that if I am dead there's every likelihood that MM is not scum, however, whether or not Scv is scum is debatable.

7 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Alpha Wolf
    Beta Wolf
    Omega Wolf
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Spiritualist
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Trapper
    Magoroth-Hunter

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Post Count

2 notes:
    1) Storyline doesn't depend on actual cause of death.

2) Let's also stop the constant insults. I understand this is Mafia, so yes they do come from some frustration, but I think we can all agree that yesterday was just rediculous.
    We are all here to have a fun, enjoyable game. Now wipe the Rocket Raccoon off your lips, pack up the leftovers and continue! ...fking savages.

Last edited by Distorted; April 14th, 2018 at 05:08 PM.

28. ISO #1628

OMG I DID AN ISO ON MAG AND HE'S DEAD

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

OMGGGG.......anyway.......

stop w/ the insults please....like...u guys are trying to trigger me and/or blink to get so angry that we don't seem credible. i can't help but to fight back bc i'm not gonna sit here and take it.

here's my lw:

hey guys. if ur reading this i must have ruffled some mafia feathers yesterday. i think that MM and TUD were provoking blink and i yesterday - i was rereading and Ozy def started all those insults - to make us seem angry and that way no one will listen to us when we figure out who's scum (not that i know blink is town, but i have a feeling he is, but nothing is certain in mafia).

so i think you need to be wary of them - they post a lot but none of it is actually protown. posting a lot causes the thread to flood so people who are at school and work can’t find useful stuff. so NOT lynching “active” players is not a good reason to let them live. i asked for someone to send me a game where MM actually called scum out, but no one could provide. buuuummmerrr.

i really think MM is scum after my iso on him and how he was desperate for a blink lynch.

i'd also like to point out that Ozy's VERY FIRST POST is him wanting a d1 lynch but we ended the day with him and Gyrlander on vote skip. if that's not scummy as FUCK i don't know what else is. they're gonna have a hard time convincing me they're town from this point on.

anyway, i'm going to the movies tonight so i'll be around for a bit!

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

I shot numbertwo because i thought he was trapper. And he's alive.
    ZAMNNNNNN ZADDYYYYY

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

Why do we still have bunnies?

I shot numbertwo because i thought he was trapper. And he's alive.
    thats odd...

-vote numbertwo

Quote from naaaaztallllah posted by naz View It (browse up)
    anyway, i'm going to the movies tonight so i'll be around for a bit!
    HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by CrunchySoul; April 6th, 2018 at 04:12 PM.
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    *Walks Into Town With My Dick In My Hand*
    your first post on the forum is amazing

40. ISO #1640

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Why do we still have bunnies?

thats odd...

-vote numbertwo
    lol i like ur sig.

quote one of us to see how to vote

-vote numbertwo

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

@Distorted did mag's gun go off ? it says wolf kill and hunter shoot at the same time

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

-vote NumberTwo

oh shit, looked odd having a div id attached to it, dope!
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

47. ISO #1647

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So does anyone claim to have healed NumberTwo, Or Did anyone See SCV Visit #2, we should all roleclaim at this point and post our leads
    slow down slow down. don't give scum anything to work with

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

@Distorted also the votes didn't reset from yesterday lol
    godfather bot didnt come thru