Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Survivor Jester hybrid is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. What's his win con though? Cause it isnt live or more than 0% of players would be winning.
    I don't know if it works like that. If it says "Survive until the end" and it's not the end yet, is he really winning already? All depends on the wording and how Crypt imagined it to work.

By the way, I have to ask: Does anyone here have possible evidence for there being a drug dealer in the game? You know, someone that can send out fake feedback? That'd be the only clue that if it turned up might change some of my reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I don't know if it works like that. If it says "Survive until the end" and it's not the end yet, is he really winning already? All depends on the wording and how Crypt imagined it to work.

By the way, I have to ask: Does anyone here have possible evidence for there being a drug dealer in the game? You know, someone that can send out fake feedback? That'd be the only clue that if it turned up might change some of my reads.
    Didn't the other characters who needed to live die and the counter lost % right away? Id figure it does work that way by what we've seen

5. ISO #2155

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And Noc for the record i've always thought it was possible for you to be some sort of corrupt mayor, possibly on the marcheesey payrole or something. It's really not a farfetched thought. Do i think you will flip red? No
    That's all I'm saying. Of course the possibilities are endless, but realistically, after all that's happened, will I flip red? Surely not.
    ah fuck.

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

Didn't the other characters who needed to live die and the counter lost % right away? Id figure it does work that way by what we've seen
    I don't know if that's what it is because we don't really know the specifics of anyone's win con. I don't think trying to make sense of the % is going to bring us currently forward though.
    ah fuck.

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

I don't know if that's what it is because we don't really know the specifics of anyone's win con. I don't think trying to make sense of the % is going to bring us currently forward though.
    I mean we DO have information to interpret and that is literally all FM is so....

Id say a Survivor would probably be considered winning while alive. My ask to Geoff hasnt been very illuminating

11. ISO #2161

Any theory that mike is scum is debunked by kennys LW and green flip.
    And blink for the record i've always thought it was possible for Mike to be some sort of corrupt role, possibly on the rizzo payrole or something. It's really not a farfetched thought. Do i think he will flip purple? No

ah fuck.

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

And blink for the record i've always thought it was possible for Mike to be some sort of corrupt role, possibly on the rizzo payrole or something. It's really not a farfetched thought. Do i think he will flip purple? No

Heh. We are mindmelding then in more ways than anyone else can fathom =P

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

Im just trying to wrap my head around the absurdity of this role.
    And yours isn't? ... And Mike going from purple to fucking green isn't? And a god damn townie that needs another town to die isn't? Stop trying to single me out when there's tons of shit thats stranger then what you think you know about my neutral role

26. ISO #2176

Mine isnt that absurd actually. Im just a weak nothing for RP basically. Yours is actually nuts.

I didnt vote you did i? Im trying to sift through this because Noctiz loves yzb who i hate, and mike is confirmed from kenny so its a bit difficult. I guess im left with Brendan but your claim is a bit wacky as a role, so dont go getting all upsrt that im asking questions lol

27. ISO #2177

I mean with me claiming that I want to see a pure green city prosper and it was painfully obvious what I was trying to say and Crapt didn't kill me for it.. that says enough about the win con rule ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I'm not trying to push anyone into breaking what is listed as a rule.

But really, I think it's weird as well, blink. Why would a neutral benign have a win con that's specific to winning with town? And looking at Slaol, why would a town role have a win condition that says they're winning when I do and to top it off, my own win con is so simple that it could've just been Slaol's role's win con from the get go?

At this point figuring out the fishy claims from the more believable ones is going to help make the reads of everyone so I do think it's important to figure out what exactly everyone is trying to claim so no one can get away with being too vague and using that as disguise. And that doesn't only mean win cons but also role abilities.
    ah fuck.

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

Noctiz what i think is funny is that due to my wincon being what it is, it means i didnt even know what i was chasing outside of "Noctiz good". so i basically didnt even know my own wincon in effect
    So it told you that I was town-aligned?
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

Lol what ever bro... dead or alive i could careless. I wont flip red tho and the fact you want to lynch someone who 100% wont flip red means you are not green.
    Id rather lynch the most absurd claim ive ever seen from a confessed neutral than waste a day or lynch a green.

Id also rather lynch yzb but noctiz is cheating on me with him so that isnt happening

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

I meant i am on your team, regardless of what that meant.
    Ah okay, gotcha.

I'm gonna say that I'm for a blink lynch for sure, but not sure if that should be today. I'll probably default to Brendan because he was too hands-off most game and despite accusing Mag he did not vote.

-unvote
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

For the record Blink i have read you as townie for a while but the claim is just too absurd. I mean no offense and if thats your real situation then fuck me.

If noctiz is about that Brendan lynch blink would you join in? Hes worse by play than you are by claim imo

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

For the record Blink i have read you as townie for a while but the claim is just too absurd. I mean no offense and if thats your real situation then fuck me.

If noctiz is about that Brendan lynch blink would you join in? Hes worse by play than you are by claim imo
    Nah i want YZBs head on a platter, he will flip red.

46. ISO #2196

You havn't made a case on why my claim is so far fetched nor have you given any counterpoints to my points.

47. ISO #2197

Whats absurd about being night immune? A player changed from purple to green. A green player had to lynch another green player. ? Any logical player can sense that those to are blatently nore absurd then mine.
    Simple- this is a game of 13 people and the colors be damned. Certain players care about colors to achieve their town half of their win for example but cant win with individual people they dont get along with. It isnt that hard to grasp that we have factions within the town. Im pretty sure Mike is an anti-noctiz town by how hard he is going at his corruption thing. Multiple subplots and a likely weak scum team to make up for how pathetic this Chicago town is

48. ISO #2198

I am kind of sure that I know what blink is on about and it does kind of make sense in that context I think? I feel like I understood what he's claiming and I see why he thinks it's better for us to hold off on lynching him. Interesting theory.

And I will say again by the way that yzb is not on the table today. Making that clear here.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200