1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Town lost
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Yeah, but I told you that and if you were too dense to realize it up until now then that sure sucks for town.
    Game thrower
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #853
    Ganelon

MM was lynched. Scum won.

Vote for MVP!

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

-vote noctiz
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

GG MM, PTB really is that dense
    This was your fault
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

This was your fault
    Yeah, sure. I don't mind that accusation coming from you. ;)

If you want to be more successful I'd work on that town playstyle, it's really not successful FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Congrats MM! Scum MVP at the end there well played my friend!
    No. Noc threw
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #862
    Ganelon

I'm glad my initial fuck up with the roles didn't cost scum the game... I almost jeopardized the game that way.

13. ISO #863

Yeah, sure. I don't mind that accusation coming from you. ;)

If you want to be more successful I'd work on that town playstyle, it's really not successful FYI.
    I was towny all game

He only voted the lone scum lol.

Learn to play.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #864

I'm glad my initial fuck up with the roles didn't cost scum the game... I almost jeopardized the game that way.

It should have but noc is a literal fucking moron.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #865

No. Noc threw
    Feel free to reread especially the last few hours when you're calmer at some point, it was really obvious what the winning plays would be and MM did all the right things after the second half of this day.
    ah fuck.

16. ISO #866
    Ganelon

Honestly, reading the last day I was about to PM PTB because I thought they were gamethrowing.

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

If I really tunneled on that it'd have sealed MM's deal but that was a pretty decent excuse you made up after all. Kept the game exciting
    ah fuck.

19. ISO #869

Nah, you were a close 2nd place for scum mvp tho!
    Cry to naz some more
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #870

If I really tunneled on that it'd have sealed MM's deal but that was a pretty decent excuse you made up after all. Kept the game exciting
    It actually wasn’t and I saw through it
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

Tbh the box vote at the end was actually me flipping my vote at the last second since the thread didn’t lock it came after the post lol
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

So why didn't you vote me, smartypants?

Because I figured you just lied and said you were town jester . I figured no way a town voted for mm if town jester.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

After watching this game, i felt it was my civic duty to warn her of your toxicity, and the fact you will push players out of this community with said toxicity, <3
    Can you go? Please?

Remember distorted is town everyone!
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882
    Ganelon

MM should improve his scum play in my opinion. I don't want to be an asshole but. I have some tips:
    -You. were widely scum read because you immediately started discrediting everyone. Instead, I believe you should be more observant of how people play and what they read/like/dislike/expect from the game, and then act accordingly. Play like a town, try to figure out the setup. and don't scum paint from the. get-go. It. diminishes your credibility.

33. ISO #883

MM should improve his scum play in my opinion. I don't want to be an asshole but. I have some tips:
    -You. were widely scum read because you immediately started discrediting everyone. Instead, I believe you should be more observant of how people play and what they read/like/dislike/expect from the game, and then act accordingly. Play like a town, try to figure out the setup. and don't scum paint from the. get-go. It. diminishes your credibility.
    sooo you are basically saying if MM plays like that next game he is Scum?

I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #884

TBH tho, no one should lose because of a host error.

So @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall best of wins!
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

True that. And the disbelief of MM that blink was Town Jester (not Citizen) and how SB16 firmly believed that claim helped paint MM as scum.
    Just as a hosting feedback for next time, send out standardized role cards and put them at the beginning of the game thread. That way no one can use the wording of the card to confirm anything. But I guess you already learned that as your lesson as soon as it happened.
    ah fuck.

37. ISO #887
    Ganelon

True that. And the disbelief of MM that blink was Town Jester (not Citizen) and how SB16 firmly believed that claim helped paint MM as scum.
    Just as a hosting feedback for next time, send out standardized role cards and put them at the beginning of the game thread. That way no one can use the wording of the card to confirm anything. But I guess you already learned that as your lesson as soon as it happened.
    Sorry xD

38. ISO #888

so we will totally ignore the fact i scumreaded Distorted and MM before i died?
    Well anyone can play guess who. I don't remember a good reason for which you scumread Distorted. But I do remember reading that from you so I guess.. congratz? Lol.

Anyway I had fun and learned something about the currently active people of this community. And was able to deepen the bonds with some of those. GGs.
    ah fuck.

39. ISO #889

PTB picked up on all the right cues and had a good concept but very poor execution of his ideas. With MM and NoctiZ I could absolutely see their documentation every step of the way.

PTB yelling at MM to provide proof and reasoning while also not providing proof and reasoning made me fucking die IRL by the way. I am a ghost right now.

Work on your execution. You got a good baseline there but your communication and empathical skills are lacking and this is largely a social game. It's the same deal we usually have with Efe. You need to focus on reaching other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #890

Well anyone can play guess who. I don't remember a good reason for which you scumread Distorted. But I do remember reading that from you so I guess.. congratz? Lol.

Anyway I had fun and learned something about the currently active people of this community. And was able to deepen the bonds with some of those. GGs.
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay especially the one where he tried to change topics
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Efekannn02‘s Opinion

Y‘all sucked i had spot on reads about distorted and MM.
    and Noctiz is a idiot
    @PowersThatBe do not yell at idiots for being stupid thats rude and completely unethical (yes im a hypocrite)
    I love u efe
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

LOL you didn't get it. This is not part of the game anymore. That was my post-game summary.

-vote PowersThatBe

We can end the game right now, I already made up my mind when I stepped out of bed today.
    And then he threw.

GG.

LMAO.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Noc and ptb definitely did some scummy things tho and I understand why distorted got lynched before they did.
    In fact everything made sense here, but you shouldn't ever vote your scumread purely out of frustration, which is what happened in the end.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MM was my scum read for most of the game but when you, as town, are not getting voted and refuse to put your vote down then that's simply not playing to your win condition. No wiggle room there in my eyes. That was big enough of a scum tell for me to stick with MM. There was plenty of time to not let it get there.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #899

And then he threw.

GG.

LMAO.
    It's all part of the game. You would do well to realize that. This is mafia, not guess who. It doesn't matter what you believe is right when you're not actually executing moves to win in the end. Evidently you're more concerned about having it your way than actually wanting to win, it seems. Tough luck, better luck next time.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #900

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MM was my scum read for most of the game but when you, as town, are not getting voted and refuse to put your vote down then that's simply not playing to your win condition. No wiggle room there in my eyes. That was big enough of a scum tell for me to stick with MM. There was plenty of time to not let it get there.
    Scum wins ties and can just unvote in case noone else votes.
    There was literally no reason to not vote someone from a scum perspective and being careful with your vote was towny there.

Members who have read this thread: 1