S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Do you sincerely, like sincerely sincerely - believe that I am not helpful for town?

That weird feeling comes from the fact that one part of me is agressive while the other is the opposite + undermines the agressive one. But I love the fact that you see me as too townie to be townie. If I was scum, that means I am benefitial for town to let me live and If I'm town - then it's a huge compliment for me

It was Magoroth. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...378#post727378

Everyone seems to be against Role claiming. I disagree - I think we can find scum much easier Day2 if we do.

How about just Vigilante kill inactives while Invests inspect suspicious actives while doctors do what they feel like? That's minimzed damage from Trapper.

Yes, please. GF/Vigi - don't attack us because Trapper will visit us. Everyone OK with the plan?
    If we mass role claim on D2 we'll win the game most likely because we have tonnes of TPRs

2. ISO #602
    Ganelon

Alright, since y'all are anal about role claiming, I am going ahead and doing this.

I AM VIGILANTE.

3. ISO #603
    Ganelon

Also @The Ultimate Despair read what blink posted and how he reacted after you said you changed your opinion about him, seems like something very interesting happened right there

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If we mass role claim on D2 we'll win the game most likely because we have tonnes of TPRs
    mag i rly want u to read the setup especially these:

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    % Town Randoms
    0 TPR = 12.4%
    1 TPR = 28.2%
    2 TPR = 45.4%
    3 TPR = 14%

Rules
    Hosts reserves right to replace players at any time.
    No OGC
    No editing or deleting posts.
    Video and pics are encouraged
    No quoting PM's
    English only.
    Play to wincon at all times
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #605

Re: autism awareness

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i'd like to take this time to bring autism awareness to the players of FM

Signs and Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
    People with ASD have difficulty with social communication and interaction, restricted interests, and repetitive behaviors. The list below gives some examples of the types of behaviors that are seen in people diagnosed with ASD. Not all people with ASD will show all behaviors, but most will show several.

Social communication / interaction behaviors may include:
    • Making little or inconsistent eye contact
    • Tending not to look at or listen to people
    • Rarely sharing enjoyment of objects or activities by pointing or showing things to others
    • Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or to other verbal attempts to gain attention
    • Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversation
    • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
    • Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
    • Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
    • Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions

Please note that the bolded text applies to Ozy (player typing in green text on the archon account) and that I have also blocked this player (:
    have a good day
    Dude, that is really not usefull. And definitively not helping town.

6. ISO #606
    Ganelon

mag i rly want u to read the setup especially these:

Hmm. 2 TPRs is 45.4%. I'd say we're likely in the 5 TPR world then, that's gurt news unless one of these TPRs is a detective

7. ISO #607
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Just ignore that bullshit

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609
    Ganelon

Hi, I am shitizen. (a real one or an invest hiding? well...it's up to you !)
    NO! Don't role claim any further please, if you're citizen scum know have the idea of whom the Doctor might be, Donn't do this please

10. ISO #610
    Ganelon

The next one who claims ANY role will be shot by me tonight. I am not joking. DO NOT CLAIM OR EVEN SOFT-CLAIM YET.

11. ISO #611

boo hoo, lynch me if i'm so scummy.
    i don't see you contributing very much.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #612

The next one who claims ANY role will be shot by me tonight. I am not joking. DO NOT CLAIM OR EVEN SOFT-CLAIM YET.
    Chill, people can't trust what i said
    I can be shitizen
    Or I can be hiding
    Or I revealed to be a target for scums and let the real usefull guy do their shit
    Or I am a scum hiding

13. ISO #613
    Ganelon

I fully expect Scvmurderer to come in and CC Vigi and call me a liar.

14. ISO #614

For real though:

• Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions
    • Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversation
    • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
    • Making little or inconsistent eye contact
    • Tending not to look at or listen to people
    • Those things so sound like me IRL. Should I be worried?
    Don't worry, it sounds a bit like me as well. It's too generic.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616
    Ganelon

Chill, people can't trust what i said
    I can be shitizen
    Or I can be hiding
    Or I revealed to be a target for scums and let the real usefull guy do their shit
    Or I am a scum hiding
    Hey Lenneth, I've seen you on the mod before, if I told I that I sometimes use the named Friedrich der Große, would you be able to tell what name I use on SC2?

17. ISO #617
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    This is a bluff right?
    Unless we mass - claim on D1, I don't think it's a very good idea to start claiming our roles right now, besides, there's no guarantee TPRs won't lie about their roles

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619
    Ganelon

Nope sorry :P
    Aww

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What I got since I stopped reading for the night about Naz: Seems to not be caring about the good of the Town, tries to confuse the Town more than it is (or was) already, is very hostile at everyone. I don't think a Mafia would do that, for the sake of his team and for the sake of planning after without looking like having something planned. BUT as Trapper... it's somewhat a perfect cover.
    Tell you what. You link a msg from last game where naz is not what you described in this post and I will believe you are not being biased. My reasons for thinking naz ir Trapper are completely different. I think I will post later.

You damn xD be careful though, I'm having a permanent doubt on him since black flag nightless game. He's too good

Also this post is implying I'm scum =) reasons? Or did I misread?
    Let me help you out with how to, possibly, read me in future games. Compare my aggressiveness of when I post a scumread in the 2 games - 1 was townie 1 was scumie.

. If anyone gets turbo voted on early D1, there's scum in that OR town is 100% retarded and deserves to lose.
    Yeah, that makes sense. Btw - in the Nightless game, both me and Mesk were top town reads for everyone. Literally everyone. Top2. Except Mag, but he was our scum allie so it doesn't count.
    All I'm saying is - your top town reads keep on being scums, huh?

Since y'all seem to be having some doubts as to Ozy's alignment, I will note the following:

Ozy told blinkskater he lost his faith in him and that he town read him; now, this could be seen as an attempt to buddy blinkskater, only this attempt makes little sense because I don't see blink as the kind of guy to just react to an accusation like that and flip over, so I don't think that's what was happening there. Let's push for a naz Lynch!!!!
    Well, me personally - it seems that people are confused about my alignment because I'm too townie to be townie while also being agressive when I pressure. So - it doesn't matter what people think, since even if I was scum - I would be too beneficial for town to get lynched or killed.
    I have never done any buddying in my games. I tend to be even agressive as Mafia/Triad in the mod

#258 to #276, Yagami posts are scummy. He states things like FACTS without explaining them at all. He's like Efekannn's retarded form. Lol.
    On a personal level - I dislike playing FM with Kira, because this is a game of communication which is a hard thing to do with him. Though, I very much like him as a person.

Yeah I don't trust @Efekannn02 actually.
    I need you to expand/elaborate because you and blink are the only 2 players in this game that I trust that can read Efekann. Which is weird given how much I don't trust most of your reads LOL. But I trust your reads on Efekann.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    SCV will play how he wants to play everyone usually scum reads him for it but remember its only day 1
    I notice that how much you keep re-posting that Day1 reads are unreliable and can't blame people for not posting it. Well, ok - I agree. But what are your thoughts on lynching the most afk player - Rocket at EoD1? Is that at least a valid think to do Day1?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote efekannn02
    i see you lurking what are your thoughts on the trapper playstyle?
    That's a very specific question. Why?

21. ISO #621

Also @The Ultimate Despair read what blink posted and how he reacted after you said you changed your opinion about him, seems like something very interesting happened right there
    Btw, don't bother using MENTION tag on me. I do not have the authority to see who mentioned or quoted me. For your question - I think I havent gotten so far yet on my reading. If you want to know how far I got - check whatever I quoted last in my last post.

22. ISO #622
    Ganelon

Tell you what. You link a msg from last game where naz is not what you described in this post and I will believe you are not being biased. My reasons for thinking naz ir Trapper are completely different. I think I will post later.

Let me help you out with how to, possibly, read me in future games. Compare my aggressiveness of when I post a scumread in the 2 games - 1 was townie 1 was scumie.

Yeah, that makes sense. Btw - in the Nightless game, both me and Mesk were top town reads for everyone. Literally everyone. Top2. Except Mag, but he was our scum allie so it doesn't count.
    All I'm saying is - your top town reads keep on being scums, huh?

Well, me personally - it seems that people are confused about my alignment because I'm too townie to be townie while also being agressive when I pressure. So - it doesn't matter what people think, since even if I was scum - I would be too beneficial for town to get lynched or killed.
    I have never done any buddying in my games. I tend to be even agressive as Mafia/Triad in the mod

On a personal level - I dislike playing FM with Kira, because this is a game of communication which is a hard thing to do with him. Though, I very much like him as a person.

I need you to expand/elaborate because you and blink are the only 2 players in this game that I trust that can read Efekann. Which is weird given how much I don't trust most of your reads LOL. But I trust your reads on Efekann.

I notice that how much you keep re-posting that Day1 reads are unreliable and can't blame people for not posting it. Well, ok - I agree. But what are your thoughts on lynching the most afk player - Rocket at EoD1? Is that at least a valid think to do Day1?

That's a very specific question. Why?
    I believe you are town, the 'buddying' part was only part of my theory, I wasn't even thinking about that when I declared you town; I will not reveal my reasoning till I believe there is some reason to do so. Also, no reactions to my TPR claim? @blinkskater @Efekannn02 @naz OzyWho

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Fuck you im the vig
    I fucking called it

25. ISO #625

NO! Don't role claim any further please, if you're citizen scum know have the idea of whom the Doctor might be, Donn't do this please
    FILTH, FAKE VIG IS FAKE
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627
    Ganelon

FILTH, FAKE VIG IS FAKE
    Wanna bet? :P

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

If I was Vig I would shoot an afk
    doc i would be on Efe for claiming cit
    invest, I would be on Light Yagami
    Like he'll we ain't lynching somebody. Somebodies gonna die today.
    I'd say we dont lynch d1, random lynches usually help out mafia. Take the losses n1 and start d2 with some info from the tpr

If Jester were a role in this setup I would read you as jester, right now I'm reading you as u-s-e-l-e-s-s.
    Jester in this save would be awesome. Take note host! Jester is always good.

At this point town deserves to lose since its full of autists, so let them lynch me. Tbh I'll take Mag up on never signing up for FM again so stop pinging me on discord to sign up for games @Scvmurderer @Distorted . Sorry @Distorted I'm getting lynched, but ur probably rooting for the trapper anyway. 😜 ur preciou baby role
    I dont like this guy...giving up on town d1.

31. ISO #631
    Ganelon

Are you even reading this game @Magoroth
    Yeah I am, which is why I said I was expecting you to do that. lol

32. ISO #632
    Ganelon

Lets go, i shoot you, you shoot me and the trapper laughs to the bank.

Im shooting Magoroth tonight.
    Dude wtf

33. ISO #633

I believe you are town, the 'buddying' part was only part of my theory, I wasn't even thinking about that when I declared you town; I will not reveal my reasoning till I believe there is some reason to do so. Also, no reactions to my TPR claim? @blinkskater @Efekannn02 @naz OzyWho
    Mag randomly claiming vig to save ultimate despairs ass, im calling this to be a mafia trio
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635
    Ganelon

Mag randomly claiming vig to save ultimate despairs ass, im calling this to be a mafia trio
    ...if you shoot a vig claim n1 you suck. I can literally prove it tonight lmfao, back off

36. ISO #636
    Ganelon

...if you shoot a vig claim n1 you suck. I can literally prove it tonight lmfao, back off
    Last game when I was 'vig' I died by your gun, don't make the same mistake twice please

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638
    Ganelon

@Distorted , ​are we informed as to how a target died at night?

39. ISO #639

Last game when I was 'vig' I died by your gun, don't make the same mistake twice please
    Mistakes were made to be repeated. Mag and I are shooting each other tonight you heard it here first.

Are there even death descriptions? We'd have no way of knowing if the person dead was actually killed by you.

40. ISO #640
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Damn Magoroth, with that claim you activated a bigh WIFOM machinery.
    Yeah, I think I've just created a clusterfuck, I like how literally the entire town fell silent when I did that... sounds like you might be scum for this post?

41. ISO #641
    Ganelon

Mistakes were made to be repeated. Mag and I are shooting each other tonight you heard it here first.

Are there even death descriptions? We'd have no way of knowing if the person dead was actually killed by you.
    Dude wtf, don't throw the game away please, shooting me earns you nothing if I'm scum because you'll be dead, and the only scum that could conceivably claim Vig is The Godfather, and guess what if I'm Godfather you will not be able to kill me

42. ISO #642

Exactly, I haven't read many of naz's posts but I promise to do so, looks to me like you guys found some kind of gold mine over there o.o
    I would GREATLY appriciate you doing that ISO thingy on naz posts because I can't wrap my head around naz just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -unvote

I would be okay with a no lynch today. I just feel like we are more likely to hit a townie then a scum if we lynch today and we have a confirmed vigilante that will kill for us tonight.
    I can see the idea to not lynch D1 because we can't be certain in our scumreads. However - what do you say about lynching someone with only 4 and utterly useless posts?
    1. He will never catch up on the reading
    2. He will be easy scum target for lynching anyway later
    3. vigilanties + sheriffs + detectives - they all might visit him, which makes him an easy Trapper target.

Like he'll we ain't lynching somebody. Somebodies gonna die today.
    I agree. So how about an AFK? Or you prefer a scum read? Or a troll or bad player? What do you prefer to lynch?

@Distorted Can you replace Rocket if he has less than 5 posts 12 hours before D1 end?

43. ISO #643

Yeah, I think I've just created a clusterfuck, I like how literally the entire town fell silent when I did that... sounds like you might be scum for this post?
    Lmfao I claimed vig way before you.

44. ISO #644
    Ganelon

I would GREATLY appriciate you doing that ISO thingy on naz posts because I can't wrap my head around naz just yet.

I can see the idea to not lynch D1 because we can't be certain in our scumreads. However - what do you say about lynching someone with only 4 and utterly useless posts?
    1. He will never catch up on the reading
    2. He will be easy scum target for lynching anyway later
    3. vigilanties + sheriffs + detectives - they all might visit him, which makes him an easy Trapper target.

I agree. So how about an AFK? Or you prefer a scum read? Or a troll or bad player? What do you prefer to lynch?

@Distorted Can you replace Rocket if he has less than 5 posts 12 hours before D1 end?
    Well I'mma go for tonight. Bye.

45. ISO #645

Dude wtf, don't throw the game away please, shooting me earns you nothing if I'm scum because you'll be dead, and the only scum that could conceivably claim Vig is The Godfather, and guess what if I'm Godfather you will not be able to kill me
    Lmfao, that's b.s.. You can get your mafia bud to kill for you.

-vote Magoroth

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647
    Ganelon

Well hang my guts for gutters, I'm coming back to post that ISO on naz and then I'll be off

48. ISO #648

That s what u said Last game when u were scum
    That's also what I said when I had a life in every game where I couldn't be on 24/7. Oh wait, that's every game. Back. And I don't like what I saw: I think there was something about claiming a role or dying...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #649

That's also what I said when I had a life in every game where I couldn't be on 24/7. Oh wait, that's every game. Back. And I don't like what I saw: I think there was something about claiming a role or dying...
    Lmfao, MM is gonna have fun when he catches up. Always fun to see him react in real time to what he's missed.

50. ISO #650

Are you even reading this game @Magoroth
    I told you they weren't reading