S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted allready confirmed everything was completly randomized there is no host meta
    They're retards that pretend they can read
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #552
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    They're retards that pretend they can read
    If Jester were a role in this setup I would read you as jester, right now I'm reading you as u-s-e-l-e-s-s.

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If Jester were a role in this setup I would read you as jester, right now I'm reading you as u-s-e-l-e-s-s.
    Unlike your scrub ass, I'm still at something called my job.
    Fuck off.
    Have fun being obvious scum when i flip town
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555
    Ganelon

@The Ultimate Despair , I see you reading the thread. What are your thoughts?

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

You guys are all downplaying naz like shes a terrible player. Its day fuckin one how much can one truely contribute?
    IT'S an evil train
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #560

You guys are all downplaying naz like shes a terrible player. Its day fuckin one how much can one truely contribute?
    At this point town deserves to lose since its full of autists, so let them lynch me. Tbh I'll take Mag up on never signing up for FM again so stop pinging me on discord to sign up for games @Scvmurderer @Distorted . Sorry @Distorted I'm getting lynched, but ur probably rooting for the trapper anyway. 😜 ur preciou baby role

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

This game Naz is being emotive than logic... and from the 2 games I played with her she didn't seem to be like this (she was town those games). However, I don't know if she played and how she did last game (someone plz tell me) and it may be that she's getting more confident on the site and was a little shy at first.

Now she likes dem bananas and has gotten brave.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    This game Naz is being emotive than logic... and from the 2 games I played with her she didn't seem to be like this (she was town those games). However, I don't know if she played and how she did last game (someone plz tell me) and it may be that she's getting more confident on the site and was a little shy at first.

Imo last game and this game were the same for her she was town last game i believe frustration with certain players are to blame

14. ISO #564
    Ganelon

Imo last game and this game were the same for her she was town last game i believe frustration with certain players are to blame
    Blinkskater what are your reads

15. ISO #565

I'm enfp i always play with emotion and not so much logic. I was town all last game and played just as aggressive, although I'm not trying to establish a meta (i like mafia to be anonymous and i dont read through past games so meta is bullshit). Scum is using me as easy lynch so pay attention to whose votes are on me. You should copy and paste it into a post

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

they are underestimating naz like they underestimate me but the bad part is that they are right naz is a terrible player haha

At this point town deserves to lose since its full of autists, so let them lynch me. Tbh I'll take Mag up on never signing up for FM again so stop pinging me on discord to sign up for games @Scvmurderer @Distorted . Sorry @Distorted I'm getting lynched, but ur probably rooting for the trapper anyway. 😜 ur preciou baby role
    i am here do you want to get lynched or should i give you hopes on living?
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #571
    Ganelon

Where the fuck is Rocket Raccoon?

-vote Rocket Raccoon

22. ISO #572
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I have a question !
    Why are you all focus on the trapper? his role is OP af but you are not even talking about the other scums. Are they useless?
    Trapper is still alone and can kill other scums. Plus, if he is playing like a town, there is no way to guess who he is.
    Lol I'm actually tempted to town read you for this post Lenneth, and I don't think a new player would play so aggressively... still I only really have myself as a comparison, and I always poorly my first time in any game I think you're town though. The reason we're not talking about other scum is... ugh... [insert excuse here] Seriously why aren't we talking about other scum? I was going to say that it's a standard mafia vs town save, but I still think we should discuss potential strategy.... +500 town points to Lenneth

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    btw why did everyone vote up naz after i voted her?

im not trying to look like alpha/beta/gamma/omega wolf(still i know who alpha is)

THATS FREAKING SCUMPAINTING WHO VOTED NAZ FIRST AFTER I DID?
    I think I did :P Actually I voted naz before you did, but I cancelled my vote

25. ISO #575

Where the fuck is Rocket Raccoon?

-vote Rocket Raccoon
    Prime Suspect Is...

MY DAMN CHAT IS GONE FFS I CANT USE THE DAMN LIST OF THE BEST MAFIA PLAYERS WHICH I WAS HIDING IN THE DEMON CHAT!

I Miss My Chat's Contents...
    i freaking lost the will of contributing YES I WANTED TO SAY THAT ROCKET MIGHT BE TORGAL/TAFKAL!
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #576

I think I did :P Actually I voted naz before you did, but I cancelled my vote
    youre clean(not really im just sad and cant deal with anyone's stupidity so im seeing everything in a good way just dont startle/taunt me i dont have the energy anyway)

Damn I Love My Laptop!
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #577

Lol I'm actually tempted to town read you for this post Lenneth, and I don't think a new player would play so aggressively... still I only really have myself as a comparison, and I always poorly my first time in any game I think you're town though. The reason we're not talking about other scum is... ugh... [insert excuse here] Seriously why aren't we talking about other scum? I was going to say that it's a standard mafia vs town save, but I still think we should discuss potential strategy.... +500 town points to Lenneth
    Did I played that aggressively? xD
    I dunno, it sound like actualy a normal question to ask. We have 29 pages of Mass Murderer / Ultimate thing and blitz yelling at each other AND the other topic is talking about the trapper.

28. ISO #578
    Ganelon

Did I played that aggressively? xD
    I dunno, it sound like actualy a normal question to ask. We have 29 pages of Mass Murderer / Ultimate thing and blitz yelling at each other AND the other topic is talking about the trapper.
    Aggressive is not the right word... well. nvm xD

29. ISO #579
    Ganelon

Ok:

Pretty Standard. The Mafia likely won't be using their 'Strongman' kill too soon. They'd likely kill a strong town analyst early on... I would.

30. ISO #580
    Ganelon

Ok:

Pretty Standard. The Mafia likely won't be using their 'Strongman' kill too soon. They'd likely kill a strong town analyst early on... I would.
    I have a strange feeling that we'll wake up with 3-4 Detectives claims for some reason, and I have a hunch all of them will be town... I think Mafia would claim Citizen, I am honestly not sure what role I would be claiming as scum in this setup

31. ISO #581

I have a question !
    Why are you all focus on the trapper? his role is OP af but you are not even talking about the other scums. Are they useless?
    Trapper is still alone and can kill other scums. Plus, if he is playing like a town, there is no way to guess who he is.
    Because the mafia is downplaying it and focusing it on trapper too
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #582

naz (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Lenneth, Efekannn02, Magoroth

k so that was the vote count before Mag unvoted me after I said scums were voting me * note that for later anyone who cares - he's trying to avoid finger of suspicion for whenever i flip town. even though his dumbass was liek "NO DONT TUBRO LYNCH" so he was encouraging people to lynch me before 24 hr hit. cool.

reads:
    town (in order)
    blink
    efe
    scv
    light_yagami

neutral because they haven't posted enough:
    gyr (town lean)
    lennith
    raccoon
    numbertwo
    crunchy (scum lean)

scum reads:
    MM and that archon account are literally fake contributing for LAMIST points. nothing they have posted has been useful imo.
    mag

if i was vig i would obviously shoot one of those 3 retards.
    doc i would be on efe for claiming cit
    invest, one of the afks

i don't really feel like playing today anymore because a) the mainly active people so far are annoying as fuck b) the weather is hella nice so i'm gonna go outside with my dog

also efe, i never claimed to be good ;^) i know i'm not good, like i said i sign up to have fun and play a lil mafia. i'd prefer to get lynched today so town can get fucked

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Because the mafia is downplaying it and focusing it on trapper too
    this is exactly what i was going to say
    mafia def. wants trapper dead, he's a HUGE threat to them because they ALL have night actions

34. ISO #584

I have a strange feeling that we'll wake up with 3-4 Detectives claims for some reason, and I have a hunch all of them will be town... I think Mafia would claim Citizen, I am honestly not sure what role I would be claiming as scum in this setup
    What about the vigis?

35. ISO #585
    Ganelon

this is exactly what i was going to say
    mafia def. wants trapper dead, he's a HUGE threat to them because they ALL have night actions
    Did you just admit to being trapper? lmao

36. ISO #586

Did you just admit to being trapper? lmao
    where in the fuck did you get that from? did scv admit to being trapper too? fuck off with your bad reads, damn, just lynch me already

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

Lmao thats what in saying where do they come up with this shit

my man, the only one with a brain right now.

spoiler alert:

this dr. phil episode was actually about me

39. ISO #589

Well, some of my reads have certainly changed since my last post.
    First 24 hours are almost over. Not much has changed regarding: (I CAN'T QUOTE TEXTS INSIDE SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Spoiler : Lenneth :

Spoiler : Rocket Raccoon :

Spoiler : CrunchySoul :

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

-vote Rocket Raccoon

My vote on Rocket is for lynch purpose now. I think we can all agree that we can expect no activity from Rocket on Day2. Gryl and naz are at least up to speed with the reading, so they can at least be useful Day2. And the very fact that Rocket has received no votes yet is disturbing to me.

@Magoroth , @Marshmallow Marshall - I can see why naz can look like a good lynch for Day1, and it probably is and I would personally hammer her if we can’t get a better lynch (namely Rocket).
    I do do honestly believe that naz is just a bad player. Yes, @naz , deal with it, that’s what I said. And I think there might be some biased feelings about her transferred from last game to this one.
    I came to realize that she might be Town, because she was just as bad last game as this one. And I think that her being bad is the main reason you scumread her. Am I wrong?
    At the very least, I ask you to see reason and realize that Rocket or Crunchy are simply a better lynch than naz.

---
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    We should lynch ultimate despair. Now hes trying to buddy the inactives with compliments
    This is the real reason i went afk for many hours. Intentional or not - that post was a good scum bait. I want to believe SCV did it on purpose.
    Well, the bait was certainly successful, for Magoroth and naz and Gryl did take the bait. Honestly, I never expected anything better from naz. But Magoroth though - he is a slight scumread now for me. While Gryl - I don’t know.

Ok I can't find the post that I found important ROFL, but I think you guys may have something on Ozy, let's go ahead and do this for now

-vote The Ultimate Despair

New rule, if I think there's a possibility of discounting you as Scum you must claim your role if I ask you to do so. So claim a role. Now.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    Give a role or get lynched? So you threaten to lynch me and/or indicate that I am your top scum read at that time because you didn’t demand a role claim from anyone else. The very fact that you even consider lynching an active player who moves the game forward FOR BEING TOO TOWNIE is just beyond me. I do not believe a Town Magoroth would do that. Neither considering lynching nor DEMANDING A ROLE CLAIM.
    @The Ultimate Despair , because I like you I will give you a chance to prove you are town to me.
    [COLOR=#6AAE77 @Magoroth ,because I like you I will give you a chance to prove you are town to me. [/COLOR]
    @The Ultimate Despair , hurry up and defend yourselves guys, you're looking extremely trapper-y or Agent-ey as of this moment
    Nice of you to do that minutes after I post that I will afk for 10 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Same. Forgot to say Lenneth was a good town read IK I LOOK LIKE A SHEEP XD

Crunchy is strange. @CrunchySoul heellooooooo mind to follow the game more??
    When it was posted that he is a town read - we never heard of him since. Which is why I slightly lean towards Len being scum. Because in the nightless game - Distorted called me out that I stopped posting when people said I am town read. It game me a little heart attack because it was so true and I didn’t even realize it myself.

40. ISO #590
    Ganelon

First 24 hours are almost over. Not much has changed regarding: (I CAN'T QUOTE TEXTS INSIDE SPOILERS)

My vote on Rocket is for lynch purpose now. I think we can all agree that we can expect no activity from Rocket on Day2. Gryl and naz are at least up to speed with the reading, so they can at least be useful Day2. And the very fact that Rocket has received no votes yet is disturbing to me.

@Magoroth , @Marshmallow Marshall - I can see why naz can look like a good lynch for Day1, and it probably is and I would personally hammer her if we can’t get a better lynch (namely Rocket).
    I do do honestly believe that naz is just a bad player. Yes, @naz , deal with it, that’s what I said. And I think there might be some biased feelings about her transferred from last game to this one.
    I came to realize that she might be Town, because she was just as bad last game as this one. And I think that her being bad is the main reason you scumread her. Am I wrong?
    At the very least, I ask you to see reason and realize that Rocket or Crunchy are simply a better lynch than naz.

---

This is the real reason i went afk for many hours. Intentional or not - that post was a good scum bait. I want to believe SCV did it on purpose.
    Well, the bait was certainly successful, for Magoroth and naz and Gryl did take the bait. Honestly, I never expected anything better from naz. But Magoroth though - he is a slight scumread now for me. While Gryl - I don’t know.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    Give a role or get lynched? So you threaten to lynch me and/or indicate that I am your top scum read at that time because you didn’t demand a role claim from anyone else. The very fact that you even consider lynching an active player who moves the game forward FOR BEING TOO TOWNIE is just beyond me. I do not believe a Town Magoroth would do that. Neither considering lynching nor DEMANDING A ROLE CLAIM.

[COLOR=#6AAE77 @Magoroth ,because I like you I will give you a chance to prove you are town to me. [/COLOR]

When it was posted that he is a town read - we never heard of him since. Which is why I slightly lean towards Len being scum. Because in the nightless game - Distorted called me out that I stopped posting when people said I am town read. It game me a little heart attack because it was so true and I didn’t even realize it myself.
    Have you actually bothered to read all my posts? I cancelled my vote on you and I am actually voting up Rocket Raccoon - what bait did I take?

41. ISO #591

Exclamation autism awareness

i'd like to take this time to bring autism awareness to the players of FM

Signs and Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
    People with ASD have difficulty with social communication and interaction, restricted interests, and repetitive behaviors. The list below gives some examples of the types of behaviors that are seen in people diagnosed with ASD. Not all people with ASD will show all behaviors, but most will show several.

Social communication / interaction behaviors may include:
    • Making little or inconsistent eye contact
    • Tending not to look at or listen to people
    • Rarely sharing enjoyment of objects or activities by pointing or showing things to others
    • Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or to other verbal attempts to gain attention
    • Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversation
    • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
    • Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
    • Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
    • Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions

Please note that the bolded text applies to Ozy (player typing in green text on the archon account) and that I have also blocked this player (:
    have a good day

42. ISO #592
    Ganelon

Re: autism awareness

People with ASD have difficulty with social communication and interaction, restricted interests, and repetitive behaviors. The list below gives some examples of the types of behaviors that are seen in people diagnosed with ASD. Not all people with ASD will show all behaviors, but most will show several.

• Rarely sharing enjoyment of objects or activities by pointing or showing things to others
    • Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or to other verbal attempts to gain attention
    • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
    • Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
    • Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
    • Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions

Please note that the bolded text applies to Ozy (player typing in green text on the archon account) and that I have also blocked this player (:
    have a good day
    I propose that we not respond to this kind of shit, lest we end up with another Arsonist- type game, this is NOT good for town, let's just fuck off

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

have a good day
    i have asperger syndrome autism
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #595
    Ganelon

I propose that we not respond to this kind of shit, lest we end up with another Arsonist- type game, this is NOT good for town, let's just fuck off
    For real though:

• Those things so sound like me IRL. Should I be worried?

46. ISO #596
    Ganelon

---

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Yeah, tbh I was actually pressuring the Noz half of your Archon and I got what I wanted.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote The Ultimate Despair

gn8
    wtf why you leaving your vote on someone and going away for the night?

49. ISO #599

To me, its very fake town. He is trying to be active and he thinks he is contributing but its all shallow. And the fact that he makes long, boring wallposts is to distract us. Like when he quoted all the afks without actually saying anything about the quotes...how is any of that helpful?
    Do you sincerely, like sincerely sincerely - believe that I am not helpful for town?

Is it just me or does The Ultimate Despair give a weird feeling like... Idk, from my point of view it seems that they're contributing and actually pro-town but something doesn't feel okey about the slot, like... too towny to be town? Or maybe that it is too forced? Still, I don't have any obvious proof of this so you should ignore, just wanted to say that I'm a little scared about that ***** (Archon) @Cryptonic you fuck.
    That weird feeling comes from the fact that one part of me is agressive while the other is the opposite + undermines the agressive one. But I love the fact that you see me as too townie to be townie. If I was scum, that means I am benefitial for town to let me live and If I'm town - then it's a huge compliment for me

So your asking ppl to say whod they visit so the trapper eill have a list? Of juicy targets, i wish i had known that before...which guy started suggesting players say whom they would visit because that could be a possible scum read for me as trapper i can look later im atwork atm
    It was Magoroth. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...378#post727378

Roleclaiming, till the Trapper is dead, is not a good idea even as Citizen, because if one were to claim Citizen that would give MM at least one likely kill, and that kill would either be the Citizen himself or a Doctor who was unlucky enough to have visited the Citizen
    Everyone seems to be against Role claiming. I disagree - I think we can find scum much easier Day2 if we do.

You do realize that the trapper can guess who people would be visiting anyway, right? By doing this, we're establishing guidelines on who should visit whom, so less people die per night.

For example, let's say that 10 people say that if were doctors, they would visit 1, 2, ... 10. Let's assume 2 or 3 of these people would each be visiting the same person. If so they should all decide on someone to visit so that they don't all end up visiting the same person
    How about just Vigilante kill inactives while Invests inspect suspicious actives while doctors do what they feel like? That's minimzed damage from Trapper.

If i were hunter i would not shoot ozzy for fear of being posioned
    Yes, please. GF/Vigi - don't attack us because Trapper will visit us. Everyone OK with the plan?

50. ISO #600

For real though:

• Those things so sound like me IRL. Should I be worried?
    most of the people online are autistic lol don't worry. u could have high functioning autism/aspergers. autism =/= retarded. autistic people usually have higher IQs than people without it.