Ganelon

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Actually

-vote The Ultimate Despair

MM+Ozy+blinkskater scum team, calling it right now

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol, scum don't flip flop around because scum have a pretty clear idea of who is who - and scum tends not to be aggressive ^^ novice scum just sheeps. if you want to see novice scum in action, I suggest you read the Black Flag Nightless, I was scum there and I was pretty passive... lol
    i sure as fuck am not reading old games lol
    but you are bad at being town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    room for one more

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Didn't you want less shady? Well, here you have my pure self. If your way to respond is asking for my lynch... I'm sad for you. I thought you would notice this is a town which a certain democracy, not something you can get in and do the fuck you want.
    i like u.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    wow. MM is right. I didn't notice. Wtf, efe? lol
    All circumstantial. And Blink is never active Day1.
    @SuperJack
    Can I host next game, plz?
    I am against Day1 lynch
    1) i didn't notice trapper is ni d1, interesting point, but i don't think trapper is efe, i think its you, and pretending to not know the mechanics is a good bluff
    2) blink is always active d1, he has a job unlike y'all
    3) get in line for hosting
    4) and you sure as fuck weren't against a d1 lynch when it was between crunchy or raccoon
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

Am I going to get shot tonight? So I may write a fancy LW or not.
    mafia probably gonna kill me
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362
    Ganelon

Lol I like how you all voted up MM when quite a few people started to say that no Lynch would happen today, and blink I thought you didn't want to Lynch mM

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

If you do not give any fucking reason to lynch MM good luck getting my vote.
    bitch read my iso

17. ISO #1367

If you do not give any fucking reason to lynch MM good luck getting my vote.
    So you defend MM too? Is this our scum team? Gyrlandar, TuD and MM? All the guys who want to skip and ignore a vote?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #1368
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami , do you believe that Efekannn02 is Mafia, Trapper?

19. ISO #1369

+ he seems to be contributive the game (I mean, he kind of always is but still) and would be a great loss for the sake of having fun this game.
    NOT VOTING SOMEONE FOR POSTING IS A STUPID REASON TO NOT VOTE
    GUESS WHAT SCUMS LIKE TO DO? GET THE TOWN TWISTED IN CIRCLES

20. ISO #1370

It is stupid to rely on TPRs, they can easily be faked anyway
    Yep. And the more I read into Gyrlander's posts... the more I townread her.

-vote numbertwo
    his lynch can't hurt IMO. Else Scv shoot that guy. And Magoroth shoot blink. Then we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #1371

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So you defend MM too? Is this our scum team? Gyrlandar, TuD and MM? All the guys who want to skip and ignore a vote?
    that's the vibe i'm getting

i lterally post an iso and TUD conveniently leaves before EOD without voting and gyr is blind to it

22. ISO #1372

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep. And the more I read into Gyrlander's posts... the more I townread her.

-vote numbertwo
    his lynch can't hurt IMO. Else Scv shoot that guy. And Magoroth shoot blink. Then we'll see.
    the more i read my mafia mate's post the more i town read her

23. ISO #1373

@Light_Yagami , do you believe that Efekannn02 is Mafia, Trapper?
    did you not read his post with the %ages of waht role Efe is 98%??????? you drive me insane.
    please READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING

24. ISO #1374

Omg. The logical fallacy there is amazing. 1: I DO NOT WANT TO SKIP A DAY, ME AND MAGOROTH ARE THE ONES PUSHING FOR A LYNCH TODAY. FUCKING LIAR. EAT YOUR ASS.

2: We should take the game into an elimination process. Who cannot be scum with who?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    that's the vibe i'm getting

i lterally post an iso and TUD conveniently leaves before EOD without voting and gyr is blind to it
    If I was as dumb as you two, I'd say scum team is naz/scv/blink.

there's something I'm getting for you guys.

27. ISO #1377

Re: MM is the worst FM player

Spoiler : ISO on the most retarded FM player out there: :

ok this guy is desperate for a blink lynch. why?

because blink hasn't been posting??? wHOOP DE FUCKIN DOO.

totally invalid argument, and he knows this, but since MM doesn't know how to fake afk, he wants to bring everyone else down with him.
    also funny that MM isn't around right now this close to EoD...something he's usually ALWAYS around for and CONSTANTLY posting for, freeaking out about a lynch. but since it's going to be him or one of his scummates he's backing off, trying to get one of his TOWN READS lynched

oh, TUD is his top town read even though he was his first suspect -- probably some mafia bullshit -- my godfather is my top suspect d1.

also please note he is desperate for approval

other scummy highlights:

check out him lining up my lynch even though he thinks i'm town

he is against role call but made Kira out himself as citizen:

I can keep going but i highly recommend everyone go through his posts on your own and form your own opinion.
    ~~~~~~CHECK OUT MY AMAZING ISO THAT IS HAPPENING TO BE IGNORED BY TUD WHO WENT AFK AFTER I POSTED IT, GYRLANDER WHO CANNOT FIND A GOOD REASON TO VOTE MM INSTEAD OF SKIP DAY, MM HIMSELF~~~~~~

28. ISO #1378

Omg. The logical fallacy there is amazing. 1: I DO NOT WANT TO SKIP A DAY, ME AND MAGOROTH ARE THE ONES PUSHING FOR A LYNCH TODAY. FUCKING LIAR. EAT YOUR ASS.

2: We should take the game into an elimination process. Who cannot be scum with who?
    You want to lynch some1 who cant be scum with any1 thus lynching a townie? Fuck that, lets lynch some1 with a high possibility....Like you
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #1379

Actually

-vote The Ultimate Despair

MM+Ozy+blinkskater scum team, calling it right now
    Hello retard... I am pushing a blinkskater lynch...

30. ISO #1380

stfu stop having me out im also someone who pushes a lynch and its on you you made me sad now also im mad im mad and... you broke my feelings... damn you...
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1381

If I was as dumb as you two, I'd say scum team is naz/scv/blink.

there's something I'm getting for you guys.
    you know it helps, as scum, to read everything before posting so you don't make slips

32. ISO #1382

You haven't said a single thing but the moment I refuse to vote a player cause you haven't given a fucking reason you DECLARE ME HIS MAFIA BUDDY.

Well, you can royally go fuck yourself. Not going to play your "ANYONE WHO SIDES WITH MY MAFIA READ IS SCUM" game.

Choo Choo your ass.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #1383

Noticed I'm at L-3. FUCKTARDS.

I HARD CLAIM SHAMAN (WHITE MAGE). M O R O N S.

34. ISO #1384

Now look at who jumped on my fucking train.

35. ISO #1385
    Ganelon

Holy fucking shiiiiit. I was lying about the Scum team thing btw, I was trying to see how Ozy/blink would react to that accusation ^^ and I did not vote you up

36. ISO #1386

Re: MM is the worst FM player

~~~~~~CHECK OUT MY AMAZING ISO THAT IS HAPPENING TO BE IGNORED BY TUD WHO WENT AFK AFTER I POSTED IT, GYRLANDER WHO CANNOT FIND A GOOD REASON TO VOTE MM INSTEAD OF SKIP DAY, MM HIMSELF~~~~~~
    you forgot me im the worst person on fm not him
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

Holy fucking shiiiiit. I was lying about the Scum team thing btw, I was trying to see how Ozy/blink would react to that accusation ^^ and I did not vote you up
    I'm still at L-3. I don't think you guys are going to get out of this game alive without a doctor... too many AFKs, new players, and retards. *looks at naz*

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

@Gyrlander read my fucking iso jesus christ

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

idc i dont believe/trust you after what you have done with me

yall are fighting each other(maybe staged idc) but mm is the core of it all he did all the terrible things so vote him up
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1393
    Ganelon

I'm still at L-3. I don't think you guys are going to get out of this game alive without a doctor... too many AFKs, new players, and retards. *looks at naz*
    ROFL

44. ISO #1394

LMFAO, I CALL BS. SO SHOOTING YOU TONIGHT
    Mhhmmmm eat your ass

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

ROFL
    ROFL EX DEEE EX DEE SO FUNNY NUMBER 1 JOKESTER EX PEE

please keep ignoring my iso instead of making useful progression

49. ISO #1399
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

I do sincerely believe you're going to throw the game, so I want you to get outta the way

50. ISO #1400

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    its your fault by starting the fight on me
    Lmao that's funny. Now I know that the TvT arguments cannot be made on someone else than Distorted, else it just ends in everyone running at me because they are retarded. Yay.