User Tag List

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 3145
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    +scumpoints to you he sees thing you don't? I don't believe it. I'm giving +999999999 townpoints to Yagami for his post. He read behind people's posts, and he did it better than me
    I'm sorry but I refuse that he sees so many things that he can classify me as Spirit Wolf, Efe as Alpha Wolf, Rocket Rackoon as 50% Trapper and 50% Beta and Despair as 50% Trapper.

+ with that fake Mayor reveal and his attempt to lead town telling everyone what to do? makes me think he actually acts like he's God. And I don't believe in God, BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm sorry but I refuse that he sees so many things that he can classify me as Spirit Wolf, Efe as Alpha Wolf, Rocket Rackoon as 50% Trapper and 50% Beta and Despair as 50% Trapper.

+ with that fake Mayor reveal and his attempt to lead town telling everyone what to do? makes me think he actually acts like he's God. And I don't believe in God, BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im superior than you
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    That's dirty.
    Trying to make me to try to persuade MM to not lynch you?
    why should i? i want to expose everyone with my fantastic reads on the lw you know im town so just kill me stop disagreeing on lynching me for being town scums also tend to lynch townies
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Why would I be trying to get revenge? I'm not a vengeful person :P
    Well why are you voting Efe? As one of two cit claims, you really think he is scum? Too lazy to go back and read on mobile, feel free to link me to your vote post.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Well why are you voting Efe? As one of two cit claims, you really think he is scum? Too lazy to go back and read on mobile, feel free to link me to your vote post.
    he is a normie no need to know the reasons he just follows MM blindly like the normie he is
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1061

After seeing all theses people getting pressured and saying shit like :
    "Lynch me and you will feel bad when i will turn out to be shitizen"

What is the purpose of that? Actualy everyone (town and scum) can say that and that is not confirming you as town.

The first time I saw that, I actualy thought the guy was really town, but it get boring to see it again and again and I don't think that mean anything :x

By the way, all the D1 talks actualy gave us something? I feel like people are just yelling at each other without purpose and that doesn't giva us shit.

Maybe i am just too new in the FM games to actualy get informations D1 about that.

-vote unvote

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post

What is the purpose of that? Actualy everyone (town and scum) can say that and that is not confirming you as town.

The first time I saw that, I actualy thought the guy was really town, but it get boring to see it again and again and I don't think that mean anything :x

By the way, all the D1 talks actualy gave us something? I feel like people are just yelling at each other without purpose and that doesn't giva us shit.

Maybe i am just too new in the FM games to actualy get informations D1 about that.

-vote unvote
    VOTE ME UP AGAIN I THE CITIZEN WANT TO DIE
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

Lennith D1 information is helpful for every day beyond d1, you usually never find scum (with the exception of the worst fm player ever, sheepsaysmeep) you only get lucky with lynching. 4/13 isn't good odds.

I had something else to say but I forgot lol gg
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #1067

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall(A Wolf):He Is Lynching Me Knowing That Im Town And His Threat Hes Using My Bad Reputation To
    According to MM - that is a lie. He says he meta-reads you as scum. He even listed how you play as scum vs how you play as townie.
    Well, but the thing is. MM is my top town read for meta reasons. And I said I don't trust most of his reads, but him reading you and Mag is 2 reads of him that I trust in his ability.

btw realize how MM is confident on Kira being town?

HE IS USING KIRA!
    Ok... I could see that as a possibility. He started reading into Efekann AFTER Kiras post.
    A TRUE METAGAME SCUMREAD WOULD BE IF MM SCUMREAD EFE THE NATURAL WAY.

All I am saying - I dont trust in MM's metaread on Efekann for now.

no im trying to get lynched so my LW can actually insult you(i should update it again)
    YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT DYING, PLZZZ!

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

I believe it's just Efekann doing that. Efekann is a bit of a crazy person around here.

21. ISO #1071

According to MM - that is a lie. He says he meta-reads you as scum. He even listed how you play as scum vs how you play as townie.
    Well, but the thing is. MM is my top town read for meta reasons. And I said I don't trust most of his reads, but him reading you and Mag is 2 reads of him that I trust in his ability.

Ok... I could see that as a possibility. He started reading into Efekann AFTER Kiras post.
    A TRUE METAGAME SCUMREAD WOULD BE IF MM SCUMREAD EFE THE NATURAL WAY.

All I am saying - I dont trust in MM's metaread on Efekann for now.

YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT DYING, PLZZZ!

He Is Using My Bad Reputation To Lynch Me: Cough Cough Efekannn02 Is Always Evil On The Mod Meta Too Cough Cough

Sentence 2: YOU ARE BLIND!

Sentence 3:I Truly Can But There Wont Be Any Fun In It Would It I Just Want To Have MM Dead For Leading A Train When He Is Not Supposed To Thats Scummy And Only I Realized It KIRA IS BEING USED!
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #1072

To be honest - no.
    Which means if someone got replaced then he wouldnt need to bother re-reading Day1. @Distorted (wink) (wink)

23. ISO #1073

Oh wait i remember.
    Efe usually calls a few scum out d1 in games I've played with him. I've never seen MM be right about anyone. Someone link me to a time when MM called someone out d1 plzzzz lmao

24. ISO #1074

I believe it's just Efekann doing that. Efekann is a bit of a crazy person around here.
    im not getting pressured and im not crazy

please trust someone elses reads on me like uhmmmmm Ask Blink He Will Townread Me If He Is Town Or Naz She Also Townreads Me As Town
    Gyrlander IDK But Probably Too(actually not)
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #1075

I Also , Dont Believe In God. All Religions Are False..

I Am Only A Man. Doing What I can To Assist In This Towns Survival.

26. ISO #1076
    Ganelon

Guys, I really apologize as to how useless I am at the moment, I'm having some pretty serious personal issues at the moment that I did not foresee... I sincerely apologize and I promise that this will not be so on D2

27. ISO #1077

I don't like you double-daring people.

-vote Efekannn02
    Lol a bad reason to lynch a town.....ty for the link oz

28. ISO #1078

Oh wait i remember.
    Efe usually calls a few scum out d1 in games I've played with him. I've never seen MM be right about anyone. Someone link me to a time when MM called someone out d1 plzzzz lmao
    thanks for the compliment im truly a threat to everyone

Everyone!
    LYNCH ME(like magoroth voted me) But Dont Try Pressuring/Insulting Me I Will Take It Personal And Freaking Make You Regret It By Talking More And More Terrible Haha
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1079

please trust someone elses reads on me like uhmmmmm Ask Blink He Will Townread Me If He Is Town Or Naz She Also Townreads Me As Town
    Yeah, indeed not. You refuse to post your Alpha read even though that maybe would save you. That makes me think that you got no fucking idea who Alpha is and are making a bluff just for the sake of it. So you either tell us how in the titties you found out who Alpha is or we think you're a troll that needs to be vanquished.

30. ISO #1080

You right, a scum tactic I would use is to get you lynched ez for reputation. I wouldn't do it d1 tho

31. ISO #1081

So blink, gyrlander and crunchy are more suspicious right now?
    Have you considered i dont agree with the possible lynch candidates atm.... one is likley scum driven imo and i agree with nozzy on a possible no lynch odds are pretty strong we have 2 vigis then you add mafias kill then trapper posion for a possible day 2 day death....

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Also , Dont Believe In God. All Religions Are False..

I Am Only A Man. Doing What I can To Assist In This Towns Survival.
    Hahaha I Wanted To Comment On That But NVM(i was gonna be rude and call you a narcissist but i did it anyway lol)

Guys, I really apologize as to how useless I am at the moment, I'm having some pretty serious personal issues at the moment that I did not foresee... I sincerely apologize and I promise that this will not be so on D2
    You Still Take Responsibility And Blame STFU And Finish What You Supported And Lynch Me!

Lol a bad reason to lynch a town.....ty for the link oz
    Sadly... So Uhm Lynch Me Anyway
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1084

To be fair about Blinks read on you. His entire read is just based on you claiming citizen early in the day.
    And combined with me being skeptical about Blink himself in the first place - If I had to choose I would trust MM's read over Blinks.

But still. Are people really wanting to lynch Day1 just based on their guy feelings?

As I said many times before
    If anyone can think of a good INFO LYNCH
    I will help that lynch
    But good luck. I tried to think of some, didn't succeed.
    gg no lynch Day1, plz.
    vigis shoot their inactive player scumreads
    invests check their active player scumreads
    Prepare for Day2!

35. ISO #1085

Yeah, indeed not. You refuse to post your Alpha read even though that maybe would save you. That makes me think that you got no fucking idea who Alpha is and are making a bluff just for the sake of it. So you either tell us how in the titties you found out who Alpha is or we think you're a troll that needs to be vanquished.
    i truly know who alpha wolf is but i refuse to tell you i want you to feel the negative energy on knowing it when you read my lw(maybe postive energy maybe youll take pleasure in having me dead idk)
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

@Magoroth cancel your vote and see you Day2. No problem.
    Quick question - can you think of any INFO lynch possibilities?

38. ISO #1088

there is just no way someone can actualy know who are the Alpha or Trapper or everything. (only distorted know it)
    i actually know it TOO
    i wont tell you how i know it because then you would rage at me for ruining the game(which will happen if you lynch me)

So Uhm Im Finally A Town Read Am I? Alrighty Now Listen To Me And Get MM Before I Troll All Of You

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

To be fair about Blinks read on you. His entire read is just based on you claiming citizen early in the day.
    And combined with me being skeptical about Blink himself in the first place - If I had to choose I would trust MM's read over Blinks.

But still. Are people really wanting to lynch Day1 just based on their guy feelings?

I will help that lynch
    gg no lynch Day1, plz.
    Prepare for Day2!
    you wont regret on the infolynch of mine unless you are town lol
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #1089

ignore magoroth ill answer it for you

i think MM would make a good info lynch even though its for the own personal gain of information(man i want to have a wolf role lol trapper/MM visit me please)
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1090

I will help that lynch
    gg no lynch Day1, plz.
    Prepare for Day2!
    Your lynch gives me info since mm is defending you and you want a replace on raccoon but sadly you can't vote yourself

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

You're asking to get lynched with your continous refusal to speak. And I don't give a fuck that's what you actually want, to town feel mad cause that is AGAINST your win condition. You should prevent getting lynched if it doesn't help the town and as far as you have told us you actually want to die to screw everyone.

43. ISO #1093

I'm down to lynch MM too @Scvmurderer

44. ISO #1094

Your lynch gives me info since mm is defending you and you want a replace on raccoon but sadly you can't vote yourself
    a kira lynch also is informative if MM was truly using him or not but im confident that KIRA is just a idiot and town and being stupid(that was stupid)

So I Think AND AM SURE MM IS THE BEST INFO LYNCH FOR TONIGHT!
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #1095

Bet you TUD won't vote Mm

46. ISO #1096

You're asking to get lynched with your continous refusal to speak. And I don't give a fuck that's what you actually want, to town feel mad cause that is AGAINST your win condition. You should prevent getting lynched if it doesn't help the town and as far as you have told us you actually want to die to screw everyone.
    you actually dont know what im actually planning i am in stage 3 i mean plan c of the masterplan i just adapted/improvised to

HONEST
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #1097
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

Thus far, I don't really have any strong scum reads, but I do have some fairly strong town reads. So I have to reply in the negative to that question.

Though, let's consider it. I think lynching Kira is a bad idea, I think I really want to know why Gyrlander is being so goddamn cautious. I think this looks a bit like his town meta but still... oh well. Slight town read but it could quickly become a scum read if the circumstances allow it.
    NumberTwo is being AFK, but he did post to some extent. I actually like NumberTwo's playstyle, but due to that post about the '4 vigilante claims' I think I am scum reading him right now.

Blinkskater, for some reasons I have stated and some that I haven't, is being town read by me.

I think the most likely scum teams as of now are... welp I don't have any scum team reads.

I want to know more about CrunchySoul and about Lenneth and ugh... what was his name... Rocket Raccoon.

48. ISO #1098

dont worry all shall be revealed in the LW

naz you know im gonna troll the shit out of MM (please hunter kill him or just lynch him)
    naz im requesting you to vote me please i wont get mad at you i just wanna die fast like i helped you on the gaga game

told ya people Magoroth is a normie lol

gj m8 you played great there

idiot
    Im not fucking voting you your are my strongest town lean

49. ISO #1099

WAIT IM NOT REFUSING TO TALK IM TALKING TOO MUCH SO MM WANTS TO SILENCE ME

(im being a arbiter and a rightful lyncher on mm for being scum)

Jokes Aside Ignore The Arbiter Part Im Still Sure MM Is Being Scum Eitherway Out Of All Honesty
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1100

I can get behind that. I will help lynch if there is any lynch that would give us info.
    But so far - everyone is just voting and trying to lynch just based on their gut feelings. (almost like retards)
    I have no faith that will change therefore I am against lynching.

Hey, if anyone comes up with a good info lynch - I am all for it. But in 5 hours? good luck! I tried thinking of some, didn't succeed.
    The simple fact of you deliberating about it proves my point
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :