NAZ
    FFS

they have a consig.
    are u stupid they also have an agent
    u read the setup bitch
    -vote marshmallow marshall

die already so i don't have to keep clicking to view your blocked posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    What do you mean by "take this"?
    So often, even in this early game, I don't understand what people are typing lol.

Anyway. Me questioning something that feels odd or scummy to me and then pressuring it - if that's what you scumread then... idk man...
    like take this argument and paint yourselves confirmed town
    you kept saying that you guys would be sheriff/invest if that was a soft claim, but there's also agent
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #155

Exactly. I see something questionable or scummy - I question it. Later go on and pressure my scumread.
    You must be genius player. How do you play as Town in general?
    is that sarcasm? fuck off

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you say your intent was to cool me off yet it had the oppsite effect?......
    Because you're a pressure bomb. Don't deny it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

ANYWAY.

now that i'm caught up

i advise AGAINST role claims for here on out until trapper is dead.
    for n1 actions i agree with blink as going for your gut - posting out exactly what to do is bad - BUT POSTING IDEAS is not so bad. possibly helpful, especially if they are plentiful so that way TPRs have options.
    i think its okay for TPRs to visit same person n1.
    i advise against a n1 shooting for vigi unless someone pops out really scummy today..but i would still rather see you pressure them tomorrow.

Ok. What are your thoughts on:
    • What town TPRs should do N1
    • Role claim D2 or D1 or never or D3?
    • should we ignore Trapper on Day2+ in terms of how fast we want to lynch our scumreads?
    what is that third question??? what do you mean ignore trapper?

also, how does everyone feel about d1 lynch? i'm ok to lynch hybrid if he's here lmaooo

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    are u stupid they also have an agent
    u read the setup bitch
    -vote marshmallow marshall

die already so i don't have to keep clicking to view your blocked posts
    Omg lol you blocked me SO SALTYYYY

To everyone: Please play the game without raging and holding vendettas at people. Blink and Naz have a quite high tendancy to do that. Stop it, it'll just end into the host coming in and calling for order.

@naz my vote on you is now with more intent to hard pressure you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #160

like take this argument and paint yourselves confirmed town
    you kept saying that you guys would be sheriff/invest if that was a soft claim, but there's also agent
    You can't accusate someone of playing from a Town point of view...

11. ISO #161

ANYWAY.

now that i'm caught up

for n1 actions i agree with blink as going for your gut - posting out exactly what to do is bad - BUT POSTING IDEAS is not so bad. possibly helpful, especially if they are plentiful so that way TPRs have options.
    i advise against a n1 shooting for vigi unless someone pops out really scummy today..but i would still rather see you pressure them tomorrow.

also, how does everyone feel about d1 lynch? i'm ok to lynch hybrid if he's here lmaooo
    Are you jester? Or Trapper? This is just ridiculous...

Lynch D1 is advisable IMO, better to get information early on in this setup. Now look at the part I colored.

This is scummy as HELL. I get the same vibes from this than from Iced_Monopoly's post in Which Witch Is Witch SJ version when he said "OMG get rid of this thing [talking about Efekannn02] before it kills us all". Notice he was scum. You're more and more scummy as the time goes on. If you really are town, then you're not really playing but just holding personal vendettas against people.

12. ISO #162

AYY CrunchySoul and Scvmurderer are here!!! Hello guys!!!!!!

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you jester? Or Trapper? This is just ridiculous...

Lynch D1 is advisable IMO, better to get information early on in this setup. Now look at the part I colored.

This is scummy as HELL. I get the same vibes from this than from Iced_Monopoly's post in Which Witch Is Witch SJ version when he said "OMG get rid of this thing [talking about Efekannn02] before it kills us all". Notice he was scum. You're more and more scummy as the time goes on. If you really are town, then you're not really playing but just holding personal vendettas against people.
    you're literally sooo annoying

just lynch me so i don't have to read your posts anymore, seriously. like i get you're trying but you're bad at reads.
    i don't read old games sooooo idk what you're talking about. people always wanted to lynch efe, he used to just be useless for town.

i'm scum for wanting to lynch afk but nozy isn't? you guys seem more and more scum team as time goes on

14. ISO #164

ANYWAY.

now that i'm caught up

I feel like this is a post from a scum point of view actually. Against role claims until Trapper is dead, but not Wolves?

15. ISO #165

I feel like this is a post from a scum point of view actually. Against role claims until Trapper is dead, but not Wolves?
    so whats your strategy, shitface?

16. ISO #166

You can't accusate someone of playing from a Town point of view...
    why do you keep saying nozy is town? are they CONFIRMED? no

17. ISO #167

you're literally sooo annoying

just lynch me so i don't have to read your posts anymore, seriously. like i get you're trying but you're bad at reads.
    i don't read old games sooooo idk what you're talking about. people always wanted to lynch efe, he used to just be useless for town.

i'm scum for wanting to lynch afk but nozy isn't? you guys seem more and more scum team as time goes on
    Lol you're 100% instant discrediting me there. I'm trying to make the game move. You're sitting there saying we're shit.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

why do you keep saying nozy is town? are they CONFIRMED? no
    I say his posts are from a Town point of view. Scums can fake that. Not saying he's confirmed anything. Gj twisting my words.

20. ISO #170

Lol you're 100% instant discrediting me there. I'm trying to make the game move. You're sitting there saying we're shit.
    going to stop opening your posts.
    someone quote him if he says something useful (not likely)

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Finally some sensible writing I can fing read, I for one agree with all of this except n1 vig, that would be a mistake imo. Vig should hit n1 whatever target is most susp.
    Agreed. Did you ever play FM before? You seem rather confident for a new player.

22. ISO #172

so whats your strategy, shitface?
    Gather information from pressure votes atm, which is what I'm trying to do with you. But you are so much anti town that you don't even defend yourself in any way.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

BTW some days I might not be there a lot, doesn't mean I won't be on next days (talking about IRL days). Got work to do, + some other IRL things to prepare. Don't you dare trying to lynch me for it, scums. :P

26. ISO #176

CAN WE STOP ARGUING AND ACTING PETTY FOR FUCKS SAKE
    Noz, what are your thoughts? Out of stopping hittin' eachother, which is a good idea...

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Noz, what are your thoughts? Out of stopping hittin' eachother, which is a good idea...
    Naz came in hot, Im wondering if its a distraction technique, specifically because that is a technique for destabilizing formed leaders and powers in a new structure during formation... just saying

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

Considering a lot of this thread Ozy V Blink and MM v Naz its hard to get thoughts on people
    literally half the game hasn't even come in to post yet

31. ISO #181

Naz came in hot, Im wondering if its a distraction technique, specifically because that is a technique for destabilizing formed leaders and powers in a new structure during formation... just saying
    yeah so is coming in and flying under the radar
    -vote crunchysoul

32. ISO #182

lol implying i could ever lead mafia players

i came in pretty chill until MM started @ing me

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Why are you all being so hostile towards eachother
    idk, why don't you just ignore it and reply to my ideas of strategy instead to keep actual conversation going??

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

i have been playing the game you prick
    OOHHHH REALLY? LET'S SEE HOW YOU DOING AT IT:

[vote]distorted [vote] screw this guy lets lynch him first this time
    Random Day1 shitpost, it's ok.

Yes?

hm so is Ozzy typing in one font color, and noz typing in another? or are you a combined entity?
    Ok, that is helpful for everyone. Great question.

he's right
    -vote blinkskater
    Random shitpost Day1, let's start hoping he gets more productive later.

hmm, alright i'ma call you Nozzy when i address you to make it easier
    Ok, great. We will communicate a lot and discuss the game appearantly!

i disagree with it, MM will post a lot whether he is scum/town/neutral, i don't "scumread" him for simply not being here, i'll need to see MM in action posting in order to develope any kind of read on him
    You are probably right. Thanks for pointing that out.

true, but you forgot "blink" when you listed who found MM O_O i wanted to vote his ass EoD
    Sorry for that. But on another topic - this post of yours made me think there is a possible scum team Blink+MM? First I slightly pressure MM, you defend him and the next post from you is basically "Trust me! I'm good!"

you have literally allready been painted as scum how does it feel to be me every single fucking game? :P
    Everyone! Pitty this guy! Quick!

hm like your thoughts from before less isn't always worst case.. i'd rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts, than someone with 10 informative ones
    I think everyone would rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts than someone with 10 informative ones. In my personal feelings in my heart - you are not far from being in the first category. But i guess you made.. posts... most obvious ones but whatever. Can't expect much start of Day1.

allready a soft invest claim? and yeah i'd leave the scumreading to Ozzy, you god dmn panda cultist
    You recieved your answer in this next quote:

I'm saying i'll be pointing out lies in others night results as I think I'm best at that
    Whatever is this answer. You should have taken it and leave it at that imo.

IMO discussions about strats would be informative
    Yeah, please start?

no shit and that deffinitly could have been a soft claim the way it was said........
    Ok, we understand. You softclaim read was based on valid thoughts.

did you know invest roles can do exactly what he just said there or did you not read the setup?
    At this point it felt like you are trying to convince others that we are invest. Do you blame me for that? Because this isn't helpful for town - only for your ego.

If you are so convinced that we are Sheriff/Invest - then why are you going to great lengths convincing others about it? How is it helping town to win the game even the slightest?

-vote blinkskater
    Now I start to pressure you for feeling scummy.

TPRS should follow their guts on day 1
    no role claim day 1, if the majority wants it on day 2 then im up for whatevs
    and the trapper is probally going to bend us all over and *insert joke here* i'm still thinking about what we can do about him, because he can decieve investigators, he can visit someone, and he'd be shown as visiting someone else FFS
    Honestly, the fact that you needed specifically be asked about specific things in order for you to start discussing things that are benefitial for town, after you yourself said discussing strategies is good, I scumread it.

if we did roleclaim day 1 no actual claims just TPR, or CIT would suffice IMO because mafia has the abillity to bypass our shaman heal one time in the game for a garaunteed kill
    Agree. But remembering you from Witch game - it bothers me that you even consider role claiming Day1. Another scumread on you from me...

dude you literally said you will point out lies in night results , im not convinced your fucking sheriff/invest, im telling you and MM you are morons if you cant see, that it could be a soft claim
    Ok, you see it as a softclaim. Can you leave it be yet and start being productive?

now you're telling me how to play?
    APPEARANTLY YOU NEED IT. You not even considering the fact that my and MM read on your questionable intentions were logical? What is wrong with you?

it could also help town if you were a cit faking a softclaim to keep or real TPRS safe, and you keep twisting the wording i simply asked you a question a simple fucking question, is that a softclaim? i never said GUYS SOFTCLAIM here HE SOFTCLAIMS INVEST nope never said that
    You know what could have helped town even more? You bookmarking that post and leave it in your -lw instead of, possibly, outing a town invest. And the fact that I never even claimed that those were your exact words - it almost by definition makes you the one who is twisting words. You being a hypocrite = scumread.

........ so, Ozzy keeps firing back at me, twisting the one question i asked into me saying hes GUYS HES INVVEST /SHERIF GUYS? and I have to stop the argument and take it on the chin, no, fuck you I ASKED A QUESTION IF IT WAS A SOFTCLAIM , pretty sure i know how to play
    Ofcourse I would first question you and then pressure you, because your intentions felt anti-town. However, I later tried to cool you off after I felt like it started being anti-productive.

no thats fucking bullshit im done with you
    Ok, I try to apologize and do whatever I can to cool you of for the benefit of town, because I see you are tilted and are not productive (if you ever were) - you will have none of that. Great play! Keep on not being productive!

you obviously don't understand that I was trying to convince him of how it could be taken as a softclaim
    Ok, well, we can see you thought it was a soft claim. Can you leave it be yet? Like seriously? Are you intentionally trying to not be productive for town and using this tilt and anger as an excuse?

.......... i don't apologize for standing by my opinion, way to condescend me too
    Srsly. Let it go.

you say your intent was to cool me off yet it had the oppsite effect?......
    That is a problem. A problem caused by yourself not me. Srsly. Let it go..

i have been playing the game you prick
    You have been posting... I grant you that.

you're a fucking pussy you can keep talking about the argument but when i defend myself you cut me off FUCK YOU seriously dude
    As I said many times already - I cut it off when I felt like it's not productive for town anymore. I did my best trying to cool you off for the sake of town. But you ACTIVELY REJECT STOPPING BEING TILTED/AGRESSIVE. The very fact that someone like you wouldn't see how your posts previously could have been see as questionable intentions - that too is a scumread.

This took too long to draw a conclusion. But I will say this - my vote on Blink remains and I don't mind lynching him unless there is someone completely inactive. Though, in my personaly feelings, Hard to get more inactive than blink. Yes he has posts. 2-3 shit posts, then some obvious posts that felt like nothing more than filler posts from a player of his caliber - and then.. well.. I'm sure you didn't miss it.

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

yeah so is coming in and flying under the radar
    -vote crunchysoul
    He's new and wasn't on. Wtf blink lol explain yourself

41. ISO #191

Yes?

Sorry for that. But on another topic - this post of yours made me think there is a possible scum team Blink+MM? First I slightly pressure MM, you defend him and the next post from you is basically "Trust me! I'm good!"

I think everyone would rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts than someone with 10 informative ones. In my personal feelings in my heart - you are not far from being in the first category. But i guess you made.. posts... most obvious ones but whatever. Can't expect much start of Day1.

Yeah, please start?

At this point it felt like you are trying to convince others that we are invest. Do you blame me for that? Because this isn't helpful for town - only for your ego.

Honestly, the fact that you needed specifically be asked about specific things in order for you to start discussing things that are benefitial for town, after you yourself said discussing strategies is good, I scumread it.

Agree. But remembering you from Witch game - it bothers me that you even consider role claiming Day1. Another scumread on you from me...

Ok, you see it as a softclaim. Can you leave it be yet and start being productive?

APPEARANTLY YOU NEED IT. You not even considering the fact that my and MM read on your questionable intentions were logical? What is wrong with you?

You know what could have helped town even more? You bookmarking that post and leave it in your -lw instead of, possibly, outing a town invest. And the fact that I never even claimed that those were your exact words - it almost by definition makes you the one who is twisting words. You being a hypocrite = scumread.

Ofcourse I would first question you and then pressure you, because your intentions felt anti-town. However, I later tried to cool you off after I felt like it started being anti-productive.

Ok, I try to apologize and do whatever I can to cool you of for the benefit of town, because I see you are tilted and are not productive (if you ever were) - you will have none of that. Great play! Keep on not being productive!

Ok, well, we can see you thought it was a soft claim. Can you leave it be yet? Like seriously? Are you intentionally trying to not be productive for town and using this tilt and anger as an excuse?

Srsly. Let it go.

As I said many times already - I cut it off when I felt like it's not productive for town anymore. I did my best trying to cool you off for the sake of town. But you ACTIVELY REJECT STOPPING BEING TILTED/AGRESSIVE. The very fact that someone like you wouldn't see how your posts previously could have been see as questionable intentions - that too is a scumread.

This took too long to draw a conclusion. But I will say this - my vote on Blink remains and I don't mind lynching him unless there is someone completely inactive. Though, in my personaly feelings, Hard to get more inactive than blink. Yes he has posts. 2-3 shit posts, then some obvious posts that felt like nothing more than filler posts from a player of his caliber - and then.. well.. I'm sure you didn't miss it.
    I don't like you.

-vote The Ultimate Despair
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #192

I say his posts are from a Town point of view. Scums can fake that. Not saying he's confirmed anything. Gj twisting my words.
    MM hard buddying first two hours
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #193

Question Come on Ozy...

Spoiler : Seriously? :

Yes?

Yeah, please start?

Srsly. Let it go.

What the hell man, this is not just putting some fuel on the fire, it's literally putting 20 gas tanks on it. You know what you're doing.

44. ISO #194

Omg lol you blocked me SO SALTYYYY

To everyone: Please play the game without raging and holding vendettas at people. Blink and Naz have a quite high tendancy to do that. Stop it, it'll just end into the host coming in and calling for order.

@naz my vote on you is now with more intent to hard pressure you.
    You're going to need more then one vote to pressure some1

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Fuck you and fuck you and fuck you
    I don't like you.

MM hard buddying first two hours
    Wah, a quick & direct get-in from Scv? That's 100% new! I like it actually. Also I ain't buddying hard, I'm just saying that someone thinking from a town point of view is not a reason to scumread that someone.

46. ISO #196

You're going to need more then one vote to pressure some1
    Welcome to D1, dark lord. 1 vote is pressure for D1 because if you get a big train going on someone there's 100% a townie targeted by it, and it is probably fluffed with scum votes.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    The setup? the trapper look OP af, i am quite confused with the 3 confirmed shitizen in the list. Theses roles are usualy bad in the sc2 mod. But according to distorted, it's usefull !
    I would like to post more but i am actualy staying awake to read more about the game and understand everything, and during the time i am writing this, I am pretty sure i will have to read 10 more posts !
    In the sc2 mod, I usualy like to put people on trial quickly to get informations and figure it out if they are lying or not. But I am not sure if that is usefull right now since half of the town/evil/trapper are afk

I don't have a lot of opinions about people right now. the two persons behind Ultimate Despair are confusing to be honest (mostly because they are two and talking far too much !) and everytime I read Mass murderer for MM ...which is not really usefull.
    Your avatar...its great.

Also citizens are actually needed in balanced games lol. But no1 wants to play citizen on the mod so you never see them.

48. ISO #198

@ nozzy's wallpost

blink is literally playing like he does as town d1.......y'all of all people who read other games should have surely realized this by now. also he used to always role claim balls to the wall first post in fm games. so its not scummy that he advocates a role claim. try again pls, this looks like arsonist's wall post from last game lol

i think y'all forget that we are supposed to have fun playing this game and d1 is when we can shitpost..

Fuck you and fuck you and fuck you
    ayeeeeee

49. ISO #199

idk, why don't you just ignore it and reply to my ideas of strategy instead to keep actual conversation going??
    We did reply, pls be nice come on, haarmoooonyyyyy.... I feel like this is a HotS ladder match in bronze league.

50. ISO #200

Trappers poison kills at a random time. 48 hours interval in SK mode, 96 hours interval in MM mode. So what I mean is - there is the small possibility to get to like Day3 without any Trapper deaths if we have scumreads and vote lynch fast. Which is, btw, valid idea because we might have like 2 vigilantes. So if we role claim day2 and vigilantes kill 1-2 questionable claims Night-2, we might get the final evils Day3 Day4.

I forgot what I just typed 1 second ago. I am tired. I go off. I read to ~160 post. Gotta remember that to know where I left off.