S-FM The Cold War III - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 3959
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I am not doing shitposts, I've actually put some light to some ignored topics lol. If that is shitposting, I will cease my operations, good to see that someone else is just as mature as him, and trying to get sympathy by jumping to the other side of the fence... Whatever, good thing is that I have an irrelevant role.
    Don't go all emotional on me, I'm not judging you fella. I'd like to point out that no town role is irrelevant, so by saying that you're admitting at being scum

2. ISO #1602

I’ve responded to your points with points of my own, Naz. The only thing that ever came from it was repeating the same points that I’ve read before, but not answering the new question that I’ve asked. I understand that you’re allowed to read rumox differently, but you have to realize that if I Town-read him, I want you to switch to my scum-reads instead. That’s how the game works. So yes, I’ve repeated myself a lot, but that whole point still stands. I won’t keep repeating this conversation, but to leave you with this main point.

Blinkskater has been buddying you. Put aside whatever feelings you feel against me, and ask yourself if the read he has given on you makes sense. And the fact that he keeps whining about being suspected. Does that appear like a town play to you? (Don’t use meta, because I’ve seen enough meta arguments and would like something with substance from this game).

Fielzanks has also been improving his logic within the last couple posts, and I think I need to do something that I don’t do a lot and admit that even though both our opinions are completely different and I don’t follow his argument, that it’s not scummy if I try to look at it from his own perspective.

You on the other hand have also been giving substance and analysis, which is the main reason I really did not think you were Town for the longest time. Maybe I am too aggressive when I play this game, I don’t play to be friendly with people, but I should probably relax because it hasn’t been helping with progressing this game .

Rumox and Magoroth are not my favourite lynches, so I am interested in seeing where you stand on blinkskater and aamirus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I think he's kinda not liking that you replaced an afk to do shitposts. But if he really bother you, just dish out the fact that he hates women and bullies you.
    It’s not the substance that he’s posting, it’s what he keeps saying specifically that is making me bang my head against a wall.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I am not doing shitposts, I've actually put some light to some ignored topics lol. If that is shitposting, I will cease my operations, good to see that someone else is just as mature as him, and trying to get sympathy by jumping to the other side of the fence... Whatever, good thing is that I have an irrelevant role.
    wut, in one only post, you are showing that we can't trust you and you are claiming shitizen...wow

5. ISO #1605

Okay, now on number 1380 and several views have changed. This is why I shouldn't have posted before I finished reading like a cocky twat, cuz I basically clogged the thread with some outdated views I would ultimately rescind.

I was under the assumption Rumox's play was more focused on baiting Mag to see how he'd react to someone actually executing his own strategy, and to generally bait scums. (there were various ways scums might have interacted with the claim that coulda given them away)

The slight possibility of scumteam being dumb and attacking him was also nice, but I was under the impression this was not his main intention. I was also expecting lots of thoughts from Rumox after coming out and revealing - he has no reason to give such minor contributions now he's outed himself.

Rumox is a very logical player, but he's also got a penchant for fancy play, judging by last game. So reading his gambit from a town/neutral POV felt natural. However, reading how he's used his time since has thrown him back in the null/scum pile.

I'm really sorry for sprouting confusion like this. >.<

6. ISO #1606

To be honest, I'm also struggling to make a complete team of scum, either way I'm looking at. I can piece two people together, and the third link will ALWAYS be weak. For that, I think that some arguments that happened were between members of the mafia, or that one of the inactives (David; 2 replacements) contain a mafioso. yzb came off as a good towny to me, Dunna is difficult to understand and David being a newbie is somewhat being left off. The probability of an argument between members of the mafia is however very strong as some interactions were strange.
    Blink and I haven't really interacted except for friendly banter, and that may have been why you've seen us being 'on the same page' but I do think we aren't that much close to be honest. I highly townread MM while Blink neutral read me; but we both want to lynch rumox for reasons you do not understand (I'll explain into details further below using one of your previous trails of thought).
    I'm sure we'll be together atleast day two because Mag won't have the balls to execute me tonight, and I don't see the mafia going at you (that would put immediate shade into me/mm/blink basically; which in turn will put shade into the ones who wanted to accuse us with that kill, thus negating the purpose of that). My day 2 post will be horrendously long, but atleast I'm almost certain I'll be able to solve the game there.

As for Rumox, you have dismissed Blink's post about him using self-meta. (And dismissed a lot of meta reads). I agree that meta reads should not be the base of a vote; nor self-meta is a meaningful defense (it's quite scummy in factif you have nothing to say except that). But rumox is defending himself using GAME meta. What would a game meta be? It's knowing the implications of claims, for example. When MM claimed Castro, he used game meta to lure the real castro out (too bad the role wasnt in game, uh?). Rumox has basically done that. He used his sleeper agent claim while fully knowing that he would gain a huge town block for this, since any scum would be way too afraid of putting themself into the spotlight, especially a role that can be harmful to town. But if I (and you) can think about that, why couldn't he? That's basically my point on that. While there was a little possibility that fake claiming sleeper agent was to eat a bullet; any competent mafia would have not wasted abilities when the WIFOM still stand. rumox also acknoledged the fact that this one strat would work on a team composed of newbies. Would you do something as risky as putting turmoil into town just for the probability that the scum team is full of noobs? I don't think rumox would think that badly of other players. So while he claimed Sleepr Agent, he knew fully what he was getting into. Retracting that claim means he's now afraid to take the consequences of the risky plays he made, which throw the whole thing in the toilet, rendering it useless. That, plus a lack of scumhunting (he just dished out at naz and me, basically?) makes him fall into my high scum category. But naz said he can gamethrow like that as town too, so I should be cautious about that.
    My whole main point about it right now is how he has delivered his claim, which nobody seems to want to comment on. I don’t think the way he presented his claim has come across as scum to me.

And yes, I do not like meta reads. If I had to lynch someone right now because of it, MM would get his head chopped off for trying to hide the fact that he was sheeping and because all of his reads are meta based. It’s personal opinion on people, which does nothing for the game. Nobody can have a meta permanently and never change, which is why I’ve dismissed meta posts.

So yes, he could make this claim. And yes, he could have planned to retract the claim. Let me note that he hasn’t directly claimed citizen, and the way he’s delivered this play is, like I said before, not what I think scum would do.

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I’ve responded to your points with points of my own, Naz. The only thing that ever came from it was repeating the same points that I’ve read before, but not answering the new question that I’ve asked. I understand that you’re allowed to read rumox differently, but you have to realize that if I Town-read him, I want you to switch to my scum-reads instead. That’s how the game works. So yes, I’ve repeated myself a lot, but that whole point still stands. I won’t keep repeating this conversation, but to leave you with this main point.

Blinkskater has been buddying you. Put aside whatever feelings you feel against me, and ask yourself if the read he has given on you makes sense. And the fact that he keeps whining about being suspected. Does that appear like a town play to you? (Don’t use meta, because I’ve seen enough meta arguments and would like something with substance from this game).

Fielzanks has also been improving his logic within the last couple posts, and I think I need to do something that I don’t do a lot and admit that even though both our opinions are completely different and I don’t follow his argument, that it’s not scummy if I try to look at it from his own perspective.

You on the other hand have also been giving substance and analysis, which is the main reason I really did not think you were Town for the longest time. Maybe I am too aggressive when I play this game, I don’t play to be friendly with people, but I should probably relax because it hasn’t been helping with progressing this game .

Rumox and Magoroth are not my favourite lynches, so I am interested in seeing where you stand on blinkskater and aamirus.
    Ok, so please repeat the new question because I seem to have missed it somewhere in all this.

In regards to blinkskater: Sorry, you said don't use meta, but unfortunately, I have to go there. But its because he HAS NO META. He is the wildest card ever. It's classic Blink vs MM that when MM scum reads him, blink is town, but we no longer see that as true. I have been fooled into thinking blink is town, as well as MANY of us, when he wins with scum, and as a solo arsonist win. He is a NULL read to me, which is why I don't care to lynch him today. If mafia was smart, they would kill him before day 3. So why waste my time right now on a null read, who has a very busy irl (he works construction for over 12 hrs a day, in a city over an hour away from his house, and has 2 small children). He can be very HELPFUL later in the game if he IS town when he can actually keep up. THAT is my stance on blink right now. I don't see ANY information in his lynch at the present moment.

Fielzanks: He is very dangerous, has claimed TPR (so why do you want to lynch him???), and has been providing theories and keeping conversation going. Not to mention, he filled in the new players with a very unbiased summary. He is also null to me, but was begging for attention yesterday during our argument, crying for someone to attack him and stop town reading him. There is no meta on him, anyone saying so is full of it.

Aamirus will give us just about as much information as blink, I would rather lynch MM or rumox. That is my stance for today.

Also, we are both quite aggressive, and I would like to apologize to you about all the bullshit from yesterday, and hope we can move on. I have just been frustrated lately by several players in FM, who start and continuously pummel insults at me (yes, this is about Ozy and rumox), and am trying to get the salt out of my wounds, but am completely dropping it this game and will hopefully not bring it up in any future games. Sorry that I took it out on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611
    Ganelon

@Efekannn02 replace that slot :'(
    Nothing I've read thus far from Fiel's posts indicated to me that he is scummy. I've just reread most of them and I can safely say that I don't believe that Fielzanks is scum... time to reread a lot of other posts in this case.

Congrats: You're more or less confirmed town. Why do I think the scum was actually more or less afk...? @blinkskater boi what are you doing?

12. ISO #1612
    Ganelon

Parking my vote on David

-vote TheGodDavid

13. ISO #1613

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Ok, so please repeat the new question because I seem to have missed it somewhere in all this.

In regards to blinkskater: Sorry, you said don't use meta, but unfortunately, I have to go there. But its because he HAS NO META. He is the wildest card ever. It's classic Blink vs MM that when MM scum reads him, blink is town, but we no longer see that as true. I have been fooled into thinking blink is town, as well as MANY of us, when he wins with scum, and as a solo arsonist win. He is a NULL read to me, which is why I don't care to lynch him today. If mafia was smart, they would kill him before day 3. So why waste my time right now on a null read, who has a very busy irl (he works construction for over 12 hrs a day, in a city over an hour away from his house, and has 2 small children). He can be very HELPFUL later in the game if he IS town when he can actually keep up. THAT is my stance on blink right now. I don't see ANY information in his lynch at the present moment.

Fielzanks: He is very dangerous, has claimed TPR (so why do you want to lynch him???), and has been providing theories and keeping conversation going. Not to mention, he filled in the new players with a very unbiased summary. He is also null to me, but was begging for attention yesterday during our argument, crying for someone to attack him and stop town reading him. There is no meta on him, anyone saying so is full of it.

Aamirus will give us just about as much information as blink, I would rather lynch MM or rumox. That is my stance for today.

Also, we are both quite aggressive, and I would like to apologize to you about all the bullshit from yesterday, and hope we can move on. I have just been frustrated lately by several players in FM, who start and continuously pummel insults at me (yes, this is about Ozy and rumox), and am trying to get the salt out of my wounds, but am completely dropping it this game and will hopefully not bring it up in any future games. Sorry that I took it out on you.
    The point that I’ve tried to make in most of my posts is about how I really don’t think rumox is scum based on the delivery of his claim. Sometimes things get lost in long wall posts, sometimes I miss points too, it happens. But I’ve tried to bring it up multiple times (just mentioned it again to Fielzanks) and I haven’t seen anyone directly refute it. If you have, then showing me where you have so I can see how you feel about that part as well.

If I’m not mistaken, I thought his claim was “what if I’m a TPR” and which following that I didn’t take it seriously. At somebody point, scum can just claim TPR to remove attention from themselves, and say “oh I was baiting a night kill” (as some people believe, rumox).

I agree that information is key in this scenario, but I’ve already seen certain people defend aamirus, and notice as well that he hasn’t been engaging in the main center of discussion. So yes, information is important, but lynching a scum player is more important.

I don’t take anything personally from you, and I sincerely hope you haven’t either. I’ve played games where I’ve seen scum do nothing and get away with it with attacking people and disregarding comments, and I was worried that the same thing was happening to me. It sets a precedent to scum that they can do nothing and not get suspected for it.

Still in class so I need to break, but I’ll be back to comment more.

14. ISO #1614
    Ganelon

Again I wasn't saying u and mag were "sheepish" or whatever. I was literally agreeing with you that you were the most consistently just probing everyone equally rather than attacking certain people.

I disagree with you about the citizen claims. There is no reason for a citizen to claim citizen D1 so I think that both of them were lying, though why they would be is a different story. Sure they could be a town power trying to avoid getting hit but I feel like WIFOM would make the cit claims the most obvious choice to hit for the evils. That's why I think they are both not town, because if they were town they would be inviting themselves to get hit.

David didn't do much. Yea he had done about as much as me up to this point but I was asleep and he was here all day. So, I think the comment stands.

Naz/rumox seem to have genuine beef over something that happened in a previous game. So, I was saying that maybe they are in a pissing war because they dislike each other and it has nothing to do with their roles.
    Naz certainly seemed to genuinely be throwing a tantrum there. (Sorry Naz).

I did do separate reads of each person separate from the teams, but felt like the "buddying up" of certain people for the first 30 pages was worth noting.

After all, 2 people haven't even spoken so we're missing that aspect of the game too. And yea, in recent pages u and blink seemed less together but that was the notion I got when binge reading the whole thread.
    I'm moving you to Mafia reads ASAP.

15. ISO #1615

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nothing I've read thus far from Fiel's posts indicated to me that he is scummy. I've just reread most of them and I can safely say that I don't believe that Fielzanks is scum... time to reread a lot of other posts in this case.

Congrats: You're more or less confirmed town. Why do I think the scum was actually more or less afk...? @blinkskater boi what are you doing?
    I think that one of the inactives is from the scum because I've reread through the threads to find Alignment Indicative posts to draw threads to people (to prepare for my day 2 posts analyzing all of this and exposing it to everybody) but while doing that I could not find a way to link a team of three, basically meaning that one scum is going at 2 others, most likely. I do think that the SK would legitimately scum-hunt (because he has to target a mafia at night unless he want to be outnumbered) but I don't think that 3 mafia would completely avoid eachother on day 1, as that is a clear indicator of alignment. There was some agenda being pushed to reveal TPR claims that were obvious (rumox, lenneth) and some who did not have that goal but made it so (you, me, unknown) but putting a direct thread is impossible. That makes me think that at least one very competent player is in the mafia, and that one of the inactives was a scum spot.

16. ISO #1616

At least with Unknown I am able to have a conversation, unlike rumox who has largely shit posted, only been on to defend himself, and has done ZERO scumhunting. This is why I want a rumox lynch.

MM on the other hand is a Meta Lynch.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #1617
    Ganelon

I think that one of the inactives is from the scum because I've reread through the threads to find Alignment Indicative posts to draw threads to people (to prepare for my day 2 posts analyzing all of this and exposing it to everybody) but while doing that I could not find a way to link a team of three, basically meaning that one scum is going at 2 others, most likely. I do think that the SK would legitimately scum-hunt (because he has to target a mafia at night unless he want to be outnumbered) but I don't think that 3 mafia would completely avoid eachother on day 1, as that is a clear indicator of alignment. There was some agenda being pushed to reveal TPR claims that were obvious (rumox, lenneth) and some who did not have that goal but made it so (you, me, unknown) but putting a direct thread is impossible. That makes me think that at least one very competent player is in the mafia, and that one of the inactives was a scum spot.
    This is what I'm afraid of as well; I can't link anyone to a team...of more than 3 people.

18. ISO #1618
    Ganelon

At least with Unknown I am able to have a conversation, unlike rumox who has largely shit posted, only been on to defend himself, and has done ZERO scumhunting. This is why I want a rumox lynch.

MM on the other hand is a Meta Lynch.
    Ya I'm actually not so sure about rumox myself anymore.

19. ISO #1619

I agree that information is key in this scenario, but I’ve already seen certain people defend aamirus, and notice as well that he hasn’t been engaging in the main center of discussion. So yes, information is important, but lynching a scum player is more important.

I don’t take anything personally from you, and I sincerely hope you haven’t either. I’ve played games where I’ve seen scum do nothing and get away with it with attacking people and disregarding comments, and I was worried that the same thing was happening to me. It sets a precedent to scum that they can do nothing and not get suspected for it.
    I wholeheartedly agree that hiding in the inactives as scum is close to being pathetic and lazy but if it makes you win, whatever. The problem is that our current setup does not allow us to punish these type of behavior because of the high probability of us losing if the inactives are just lazy citizen who think their role is useless, when in fact, it is the most important one.

20. ISO #1620

Just to say that I like that post, I understand your point of view, for what I have seen, your read about Blink look genuine. But still, where are the nudes?

21. ISO #1621
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm done dealing with your storytelling ass go cry in a corner somewhere because you're so frustrated and don't want to play because the mean people hurt your feelings I will no longer be responding to your posts
    I think this is fake as fuck, and I think you're covering for someone. I think that someone is MM. How do you like that?

22. ISO #1622
    Ganelon

I wholeheartedly agree that hiding in the inactives as scum is close to being pathetic and lazy but if it makes you win, whatever. The problem is that our current setup does not allow us to punish these type of behavior because of the high probability of us losing if the inactives are just lazy citizen who think their role is useless, when in fact, it is the most important one.
    I think the scum are to be found within this general group: Dunna, aamirus, blinkskater, Marshmallow Marshall. I'm not so sure about rumox or David either. I think that lynching blinkskater tells us NOTHING - I feel like he's almost asking us to Lynch him. Sure, I think he's scum (he's playing way too chaotically to be town), but I can't be sure that his Lynch would actually help us.

23. ISO #1623

What? did I push someone to reveal TPR claims? where?

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625
    Ganelon

I agree with Unknown here that one of the inactives was likely scum, and I think that was kiprockz.

26. ISO #1626

The point that I’ve tried to make in most of my posts is about how I really don’t think rumox is scum based on the delivery of his claim. Sometimes things get lost in long wall posts, sometimes I miss points too, it happens. But I’ve tried to bring it up multiple times (just mentioned it again to Fielzanks) and I haven’t seen anyone directly refute it. If you have, then showing me where you have so I can see how you feel about that part as well.

If I’m not mistaken, I thought his claim was “what if I’m a TPR” and which following that I didn’t take it seriously. At somebody point, scum can just claim TPR to remove attention from themselves, and say “oh I was baiting a night kill” (as some people believe, rumox).

Still in class so I need to break, but I’ll be back to comment more.
    bruh...my entire iso lol: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...624#post740624

this is his delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Agreed I hard claim Sleeper Agent. I am asking Capitalist to not shoot me because I do not want to be a mafioso. Thank you and god bless the motherland.
    yes, wow, look at that obvious wifoam, but he was expecting what? people to not say anything? people to let it slide? then he really is a terrible player if he thought no one was going to comment on that, especially after we had made many posts about not role claiming.
    the worst part is how he broke the wifom. YEAH, we were talking about it. so what? it's up to you to make it or break it and he let it crumble, shat on people, left without helping town.

regardless of his claim, as yzb25 put it, the way he has been spending his time in this game is utterly unhelpful for town, and is indicative of scum. he made that claim with potential wifoam to get town points, it back fired, and he is staying out of the spotlight which is what he, and many MANY others, do as scum. towns try to solve the mystery and drag out information; scum lay low and let town go down the wrong path.

with that
    -vote rumox

if MM is scum, he HAS GOTTEN BETTER, but it will be painfully obvious in the future

may the light be with you komrades

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629
    Ganelon

I was taking a piss and a sudden thought came to my mind. I was shifting through the citizen claims and what struck me is that both MM and Blink have been claiming citizen.
    Couldn't agree more actually, but the problem then lies in linking MM and blink to some other players.

Linking blink and MM together is so easy it's almost a joke. Blinkskater tried to start a 'fake' train on MM and MM did not even flinch when that happened. Like David noted, his response to that train on his person was to joke about it.

30. ISO #1630

This is what I'm afraid of as well; I can't link anyone to a team...of more than 3 people.
    ..the mafia..is only a group of 3...there is not more than 3...on mafia..only town is a group over 3...u...hurt..me..

but if i had to guess it's David

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Just to say that I like that post, I understand your point of view, for what I have seen, your read about Blink look genuine. But still, where are the nudes?
    thanks, i am glad i was able to be coherent and that it made sense.

i was promised nudes from teh blinkskater himself if i typed "i am conferm town"

@blinkskater the kommunists DEMAND NOODS!!!!!! SHARING IS CARING

31. ISO #1631
    Ganelon

bruh...my entire iso lol: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...624#post740624

this is his delivery

yes, wow, look at that obvious wifoam, but he was expecting what? people to not say anything? people to let it slide? then he really is a terrible player if he thought no one was going to comment on that, especially after we had made many posts about not role claiming.
    the worst part is how he broke the wifom. YEAH, we were talking about it. so what? it's up to you to make it or break it and he let it crumble, shat on people, left without helping town.

regardless of his claim, as yzb25 put it, the way he has been spending his time in this game is utterly unhelpful for town, and is indicative of scum. he made that claim with potential wifoam to get town points, it back fired, and he is staying out of the spotlight which is what he, and many MANY others, do as scum. towns try to solve the mystery and drag out information; scum lay low and let town go down the wrong path.

with that
    -vote rumox

if MM is scum, he HAS GOTTEN BETTER, but it will be painfully obvious in the future

may the light be with you komrades
    If anything if MM is scum he has actually gotten worse; I believe he is scum with blink and aamirus or perhaps rumox? Regardless, while I am not entirely opposed to a rumox Lynch, I feel there may be other more valuable lynches at present: namely, aamirus or Marshmallow. if Marshmallow is evil then blinkskater almost certainly is as well.

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634
    Ganelon

This one.
    That is indeed scummy as fuck but... idk.

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

If anything if MM is scum he has actually gotten worse; I believe he is scum with blink and aamirus or perhaps rumox? Regardless, while I am not entirely opposed to a rumox Lynch, I feel there may be other more valuable lynches at present: namely, aamirus or Marshmallow. if Marshmallow is evil then blinkskater almost certainly is as well.
    please elaborate on what information do you gain on an aamirus lynch, if she flips town or evil, or worse SK lol

i see plenty of information from rumox as well as getting rid of dead weight from an experienced player who should be playing better and scumhunting, as well as has potential to suicide gamethrow again. yes its salt from last game, but if you are only focusing on that one reason out of my many .......................................

38. ISO #1638

Couldn't agree more actually, but the problem then lies in linking MM and blink to some other players.

Linking blink and MM together is so easy it's almost a joke. Blinkskater tried to start a 'fake' train on MM and MM did not even flinch when that happened. Like David noted, his response to that train on his person was to joke about it.
    My thought when pissing was 'One of them MUST be scum' Not both.

39. ISO #1639

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

This is better than a rumox lynch.

42. ISO #1642
    Ganelon

43. ISO #1643
    Ganelon

It is.

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

Weren’t you heavy town reading him?

47. ISO #1647

hallo sir
    pls
    same questions
    what information do you gain on an mm lynch, if he flips town or evil, or worse SK lol

(and to clarify, i say worse SK as in there are no alignments,,,)

48. ISO #1648

rreEEEE unk, are you lynching him based on META?

49. ISO #1649
    Ganelon

This moment when Fielzanks joined a train with two of his scum reads in it.
    I think that we'll stall the game if we try pushing each other any further lol, what's the point? Besides I don't think you're mafia anymore

50. ISO #1650

What do you think about me?
    I think you are a null read right now. I myself believe that you are town, but aamirus did say something about your strats with the mafia. It was like you were telling them what to do and that you were not discussing how to counter them