SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

@Damus_Graves

Again, still reading through so link me to the post if you've already answered this.

Early on, you said that your early scum claiming/scum posting was because you were trying to seem scummy so that you could later redeem yourself to the town and also effectively claimed that you were using WIFOM to justify your early play style as not actually scummy. In the scenario that you are town and this is at least somewhat true, what were you hoping to gain through this playstyle?

This is something that is better to answer now and not leaving until later.

2. ISO #602

im gona be busy for another 2 hours ping me if u guys need somethin from me i wont be able to back-read until tomorrow irl probably
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #603

FUCK im in court tomorrow fuck fuck FUCK LMAO
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Damus_Graves

Again, still reading through so link me to the post if you've already answered this.

Early on, you said that your early scum claiming/scum posting was because you were trying to seem scummy so that you could later redeem yourself to the town and also effectively claimed that you were using WIFOM to justify your early play style as not actually scummy. In the scenario that you are town and this is at least somewhat true, what were you hoping to gain through this playstyle?

This is something that is better to answer now and not leaving until later.
    @Damus_Graves ive asked twice as well, this is now the 3rd time - and re quoting it is the 4th. Speak! For if you were part of the plot that slain the Mighty Efekannn02 The Kind, Justice must be done upon thee.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I have already roleclaimed. Twice.
    i missed both these claims can someone ping me with a quote of him claiming plx i have to leave in 3 minutes

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

If the reasoning for voting Damus or Glip is exactly the same right now in your head, why resist the pressure on Damus (who is only at L-4) and insist on voting Glip?

“Because everyone is ignoring Glip and going after Damus!” seems more like a defence of Damus than an actual argument against Glip.
    Let me put it this way.

In this specific game of mafia, there are the 3 groups of people that have been starting to compile, and the main reason why I haven't been concerned about Damus' to this point.

1.) The People who draw attention to themselves, for whatever their reasoning may be. (Mike, Glip, Damus). While this group may be more or less suspicious based on the way they have been playing the game, they have immediately put themselves into the spotlight, with the intention of drawing attention to themselves. That could be a town play, or a scum play.

2.) The People that like to stay in the shadows, trying not to draw attention to themselves. (aamirus, Gyrlander, scvmurderer, naz, AIVION). They, whether purposefully or not, have been avoiding the attention by trying not to make a scene. The reason for this is almost always because they are trying to hide their intentions from other people. As a result of the other groups behaviour, these people often end up being taken away from the spotlight, playing into their specific strategy which is to avoid the attention. This doesn't always lead into the mafia team, but usually atleast 1-2 people in this section are mafia.

3.) The Third group is the typically decides where the play ends up being. (Distorted, MM, Light_Yagami, Auckmid). This group is mostly known for either deciding or manipulating where the day ends up going towards. Whether that is through lynching scum-reads, or trying to force lynches onto their desired targets.

So you want to know why I chose to target Glip over Damus. If you are lucky, the mafia team will have one member from each of these groups (sorry blink if this is considered using host meta).

Now, take a look at where the play is right now. Glip and Damus in this game have both made themselves targets. So far on day 1, NONE of the attention has been brought on Glip, and all of it has been on Damus. People say that Glip might be jester, yet the same thing applies towards Damus. The only difference that has changed is the fact that Damus received the pressure, not Glip. They both chose the same playstyle, to claim mafia and force people to react towards it. The way I see it, Glip appears more mafia to me, as it seems that people have gone out of their way to draw attention towards him.

Then you look at the group of hiders/sheepers. Gyrlander and you have both avoided attention (up until Mike's vote on you and my comment directed towards you). From what I've read, especially from Gyrlander, your reasons for voting Damus appear to be very similar to the reasons Distorted highlighted quite a bit already.

I am also noting how you called all of your scum-reads "Weak scum-reads" for "defending Damus". Why does disagreeing with your take on Damus make anyone scum, without some backing of arguments to align with that thinking.

Group 1:
    Mike
    Glip
    Damus

Group 2:
    aamirus
    Gyrlander
    SCVmurderer
    naz
    AIVION

Group 3:
    Distorted
    MM
    Light_Yagami
    Auckmid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #610

Luna and Arson would both fit in Group 2. Was trying to fit it all into one post without reworking it and ended up missing a few things.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    FUCK im in court tomorrow fuck fuck FUCK LMAO
    ..what lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #612

i missed both these claims can someone ping me with a quote of him claiming plx i have to leave in 3 minutes
    I think he means he claimed Janitor twice lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ..what lol
    I have court at 8 am, I'm not allowed to be on my phone and I'm not sure what time I'll be getting out

14. ISO #614

I have court at 8 am, I'm not allowed to be on my phone and I'm not sure what time I'll be getting out
    F.

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Let me put it this way.

In this specific game of mafia, there are the 3 groups of people that have been starting to compile, and the main reason why I haven't been concerned about Damus' to this point.

1.) The People who draw attention to themselves, for whatever their reasoning may be. (Mike, Glip, Damus). While this group may be more or less suspicious based on the way they have been playing the game, they have immediately put themselves into the spotlight, with the intention of drawing attention to themselves. That could be a town play, or a scum play.

2.) The People that like to stay in the shadows, trying not to draw attention to themselves. (aamirus, Gyrlander, scvmurderer, naz, AIVION). They, whether purposefully or not, have been avoiding the attention by trying not to make a scene. The reason for this is almost always because they are trying to hide their intentions from other people. As a result of the other groups behaviour, these people often end up being taken away from the spotlight, playing into their specific strategy which is to avoid the attention. This doesn't always lead into the mafia team, but usually atleast 1-2 people in this section are mafia.

3.) The Third group is the typically decides where the play ends up being. (Distorted, MM, Light_Yagami, Auckmid). This group is mostly known for either deciding or manipulating where the day ends up going towards. Whether that is through lynching scum-reads, or trying to force lynches onto their desired targets.

So you want to know why I chose to target Glip over Damus. If you are lucky, the mafia team will have one member from each of these groups (sorry blink if this is considered using host meta).

Now, take a look at where the play is right now. Glip and Damus in this game have both made themselves targets. So far on day 1, NONE of the attention has been brought on Glip, and all of it has been on Damus. People say that Glip might be jester, yet the same thing applies towards Damus. The only difference that has changed is the fact that Damus received the pressure, not Glip. They both chose the same playstyle, to claim mafia and force people to react towards it. The way I see it, Glip appears more mafia to me, as it seems that people have gone out of their way to draw attention towards him.

Then you look at the group of hiders/sheepers. Gyrlander and you have both avoided attention (up until Mike's vote on you and my comment directed towards you). From what I've read, especially from Gyrlander, your reasons for voting Damus appear to be very similar to the reasons Distorted highlighted quite a bit already.

I am also noting how you called all of your scum-reads "Weak scum-reads" for "defending Damus". Why does disagreeing with your take on Damus make anyone scum, without some backing of arguments to align with that thinking.

Group 1:
    Mike
    Glip
    Damus

Group 2:
    aamirus
    Gyrlander
    SCVmurderer
    naz
    AIVION

Group 3:
    Distorted
    MM
    Light_Yagami
    Auckmid.
    Damus did not put himself into the spotlight. I did. he has constantly tried to get OUT of the spotlight by quick means, such as (this was an experiment, w/e move on) mentality, then blamed me for this "blowing up". he was never putting himself in the spotlight. he just tried to make an excuse for a scum mindset and got called out.

as for your list, i agree with most. Glip im thinking is neutral evil trying really hard to not get targeted by the Mafia. hence why im not concerned about him. im pretty sure between damus and glip both will be dead by D2 though since there is a town killing as well.

Naz, i wonder why u have a full green townread on. she avoided my questions >=O then came in to say i wasnt making sense, but wont give a follow up. passive discredit and dip >=O >=O

Aamirus, honestly my thoughts are lining up with hers lol the last game we were both town our reads were pretty much identical (illuminati) and i got paranoid of a 'shadow-buddying' kind of style there and ended up being a part of a mislynch on her over it. so when my thoughts line up i am going to trust it this time with aamirus.

Yagami is town read, MM is 70/30 for townread for me right now.
    Scvmurderer im leaving alone for now, CHOO CHOO though.
    Gyrlander.....gdi Gyrlander.
    Auckmid wants to make me watch Jeff Dunham
    Aivion, I expect more activity or a scumread will start happening there. From what I remember Aivion is one of the more active players. so reads lists/contribution is expected from town Aivion.
    Mike, need to feel out this slot more. fucker scares me. WHICH btw, I need to fulfill a bet..... almost forgot about that xD

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #616

Let me put it this way.

Group 1:
    Mike
    Glip
    Damus

Group 2:
    aamirus
    Gyrlander
    SCVmurderer
    naz
    AIVION

Group 3:
    Distorted
    MM
    Light_Yagami
    Auckmid.
    While questioning why I would call those reads weak, you point out exactly why they are weak! Those were just comments on who could be his scumteam. Also, it seems I’ve read the game much differently than you. I don’t consider any of those mafia claims as actually seriously desiring attention. They were just standard D1 jokes. The reason Damus is scummy is because of how flustered, inconsistent, and nonsensical he seemed to get under pressure (NOT HIS JOKE ROLECLAIM), which doesn’t seem like a standard reaction from someone like him. I don’t personally consider anything else that has been said by anybody so far as particularly revealing of anything and it always surprises me that you people seem so sure that it’s all important.

In a setup like this where everyone is very familiar with the roles and potential strategies... there’s really not much of anything to say on D1. People will say “oh scumhunt scumhunt!”.... but really right now I don’t see a reason for scums to give anything away unless they’re trying to defend their teammates. Hence why I’ve mostly just been looking at who defends who, as opposed to your interesting strategy to try and stereotype everybody and somehow combine that with host meta and get a scum..

From my perspective, the day one lynch is just random chance if it ends up being a mafia or town and you really pick the lynch based on what the flip will say about everyone else. Damus has had multiple people defending and attacking him so honestly his flip is probably gonna be about as good as it gets. Sorry to conform to my tunneling personality but eh/meh... what do you seriously hope to accomplish by voting Glip?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #617

Let me put it this way.

Group 1:
    Mike
    Glip
    Damus

Group 2:
    aamirus
    Gyrlander
    SCVmurderer
    naz
    AIVION

Group 3:
    Distorted
    MM
    Light_Yagami
    Auckmid.
    The first parts make sense. From start to the end of 3rd point, I 100% agree.
    However, this is a logical fallacy. It's quite rare that mafia has one active, one inactive, and one back-up. Scum will usually try to control something. Be it control day chat, control attention by being all low activity or at least low spotlight, stuff like that. I am not saying that they are always all of the same "group", obviously, since that is ALSO a logical fallacy. You can't just ignore one's scumminess because of this kind of assumption.

Now, to the next paragraph. There is a big difference between Damus and Glip's plays. Damus is not coherent with his play, is overdefending himself, and his "experiment" seriously looks like something that was made up in a hurry to get himself out of a bad situation.
    On the other hand, Glip has been coherent with his reaction testing: he's keeping it, and has showed that he was getting reads out of it. Although he could do that as scum, I find it more likely to come from town.
    And if I keep your claimed point of view, entering the logical fallacy I have mentioned earlier, in which only one of them is scum... it makes very little sense to just say that since he's being scumread and not Glip, Damus is town and Glip is scum, because they are not doing the same thing. The mafia claiming is the only common point between them; the intent is completely different.

I however do agree with the last two paragraphs about Aamirus.

18. ISO #618

Shit... Don't go to jail, we need you xD

19. ISO #619

Also, I find your reads weird, Unknown. Naz all green??

20. ISO #620

Let me put it this way.

Group 1:
    Mike
    Glip
    Damus

Group 2:
    aamirus
    Gyrlander
    SCVmurderer
    naz
    AIVION

Group 3:
    Distorted
    MM
    Light_Yagami
    Auckmid.
    Why Am I Only Half Green?

21. ISO #621

Why are you role-hunting?
    I am hinting on checking Damus. I do not want to know your role. For I Read you was town and that is good for me. Checking Damus Is honestly the best move we can do.
    1. If Damus is confirmed town, Can let us trust his reads.
    2 if Damus is confirmed Scum well even better.

This was meant as a subtle hint. but you brought it out in the open and took it as role hunting.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Because of meta. Mike wouldent openly defend a mafia of his. Arsonist, I believe would. I have never seen him defend anyone but efekannn. That was how it started.

THEN

He said "obvious jester" refering to Damus. I explained why in the mod I lynch those people 100% of the time if the person they are calling Jester flips mafia. 99% of the time, they are Mafia as well.

This is true, I Hammered my scum buddy day 3 in last game who happens to be our Host lol.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #623

Hopefully the courtroom bomber doesn't go off...
    Debating on that still. lol

24. ISO #624

hmmm so @naz whats your thoughts on Damus' situation then? you dont feel that was damage control?
    Still haven't read past post 414 but i thought the convo was dumb, SvS or TvT haven't decided yet

25. ISO #625

The first parts make sense. From start to the end of 3rd point, I 100% agree.
    However, this is a logical fallacy. It's quite rare that mafia has one active, one inactive, and one back-up. Scum will usually try to control something. Be it control day chat, control attention by being all low activity or at least low spotlight, stuff like that. I am not saying that they are always all of the same "group", obviously, since that is ALSO a logical fallacy. You can't just ignore one's scumminess because of this kind of assumption.

Now, to the next paragraph. There is a big difference between Damus and Glip's plays. Damus is not coherent with his play, is overdefending himself, and his "experiment" seriously looks like something that was made up in a hurry to get himself out of a bad situation.
    On the other hand, Glip has been coherent with his reaction testing: he's keeping it, and has showed that he was getting reads out of it. Although he could do that as scum, I find it more likely to come from town.
    And if I keep your claimed point of view, entering the logical fallacy I have mentioned earlier, in which only one of them is scum... it makes very little sense to just say that since he's being scumread and not Glip, Damus is town and Glip is scum, because they are not doing the same thing. The mafia claiming is the only common point between them; the intent is completely different.

I however do agree with the last two paragraphs about Aamirus.
    Not true consider last game I was top poster Scum my scum partner was a lurker had the least amount of posts. Then we had one in the middle. This theory unknown has put out make a lot of sense.

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Also, I find your reads weird, Unknown. Naz all green??
    ROFLOL this following the We need you.

Makes me feel like you are saying you an Naz are scum team.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

You give me your scum vibe.

My scum team read at this time is

MM
    Naz (only because of MM)
    Glip

I think the Distorted V Dumas is TvT.

28. ISO #628

Not true consider last game I was top poster Scum my scum partner was a lurker had the least amount of posts. Then we had one in the middle. This theory unknown has put out make a lot of sense.
    That's one game. Take LBP, I was the only spotlight guy, every other scum was avoiding the spotlight.

29. ISO #629

HMMMMMMM????????
    We as in the town, which includes myself...

MM
    Naz (only because of MM)
    Glip

Lol gtg for now, will address this later...

30. ISO #630

That's one game. Take LBP, I was the only spotlight guy, every other scum was avoiding the spotlight.
    Roflol you just proved the same point lol

31. ISO #631

Had forgot to reply to this.

Distorted, this post shows what I am saying in my last post. He's reaction fishing, mixed with some funny trolling. And I have to admit that his avatar is a big reason for which I want him alive ;)

Also, "has an history for gamethrowing".... I did not forget my action, my life just fucked me over at the wrong time, the fact that I did not perform the action did not throw the game.... #dontblameme

Back on topic. The reads on: Unknown, Ganelon (although it doesn't pertain to reaction testing in this case, yet shows that he's actually thinking about the game), Light_Yagami, and Gyrlander are all actual reads, to different extents.
    I understand that whole life fucking you over thing, the game was in the middle of the holidays AND I got a stomach bug that took me out of commission for two days! But that's not going to stop me holding it against you for failing to put in a "." and thus giving the scum an out to blame the purple kill on you, keeping me distracted when I could've instantly pinned the purple kill on TB/JitB and unraveled their whole story! #I'llblameyouifIwant

But that's neither here nor there. New game, new life. Let's start fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Glip

For the two recent FMs you have played, you had a very cheerful early posting style and you were generally praised for seeming very pro-town. In this, you immediately started hating on Mike and not seeming at all cheerful. Wut happened?
    Mike happened. Also, especially coming off my high-effort Werewolf Ball recent play, I felt a need to throw off my meta and have a little fun by taking a different approach to this half-troll game. Do something new. We'll see how it plays out.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

MM
    Naz (only because of MM)
    Glip

Have u seen who i wanted to lynch today? Hint: look at my vote

So why am i scum team with MM?

39. ISO #639

Have u seen who i wanted to lynch today? Hint: look at my vote

So why am i scum team with MM?
    I admit I read you as nul read but what MM felt like a big scum slip. And you can be bussing MM I would if I was scum.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

I admit I read you as nul read but what MM felt like a big scum slip. And you can be bussing MM I would if I was scum.
    thats not how bussing works sweetie

42. ISO #642

thats not how bussing works sweetie
    Ok, how does bussing work? If I am misreading something, please explain.

43. ISO #643

MM
    Naz (only because of MM)
    Glip

This is really funny.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

MM
    Naz (only because of MM)
    Glip

Can't defend against a vibe and a "slip" that's not one...

Also, if I were scum, which I am not (you can't make a slip out of it this time), and that Glip was my scummate, I wouldn't be defending him like this, I'd throw him under the bus lol.

46. ISO #646

Roflol you just proved the same point lol
    I'm saying that it's rare to have 1 scum per "group". Unknown says it's what usually happens. You say you agree with unknown. Care to elaborate a bit on this matter?

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I understand that whole life fucking you over thing, the game was in the middle of the holidays AND I got a stomach bug that took me out of commission for two days! But that's not going to stop me holding it against you for failing to put in a "." and thus giving the scum an out to blame the purple kill on you, keeping me distracted when I could've instantly pinned the purple kill on TB/JitB and unraveled their whole story! #I'llblameyouifIwant

But that's neither here nor there. New game, new life. Let's start fresh.

Mike happened. Also, especially coming off my high-effort Werewolf Ball recent play, I felt a need to throw off my meta and have a little fun by taking a different approach to this half-troll game. Do something new. We'll see how it plays out.
    Well, now you know that you must not eat computers, else you get stomach bugs....

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Why did you feel a need to throw your meta off?

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote naz

I Am Justice.jpg

RVS is officially very very over. Explain your vote, please.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Distorted Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. This guy plays Pro town. Any role. Hard to read. I’d Distorted is scum Damus is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Damus_Graves Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. More leaning to Town. If Damus is scum Distorted is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Gyrlander. Town lean

Ganelon aka Auckmid Nul read at this time.

Glip well I think his votes on me is so he can vent and let lose some steam from last game. I am not reading that as scum. I am reading more of a nuet role from him. Like NB role.

naz Nul read but she was wanting to point out how her vote is on MM when I suggested MM scum siloed she was his scum buddie. Scum Lean

Marshmallow Marshall. Well MM town MM tends to be more of a laid back let me see what’s going on. Where the scum MM is the more aggressive chaotic type. And the latter is what MM has been this game. He is Definitely not Town I will lock that in now. MM feels like he has to much info so I am ruleing out Neut. I also feel he has scum sliped about him and Naz being scum buddies. I have a Strong scum read on MM.

Scvmurderer amnesiac I believe him on this. Will he take a town role the way I am reading him this game. I will bet he will be waiting for a scum flip to remember.

Arsonist null read at this time

Unknown1234 lock town for me. I am not going to give any reads on him. Less scum know the better.

Light_Yagami don’t know. He felt at few first posts not townie. MM normally can read Light very will. The fact MM is not getting townie vibs make me town lean on Light.

LunaMayGraves I have no clue at this time Nul read.

aamirus can’t put my finger on it but not getting townie vibs. Scum or nuet lean

AIVION no clue at this time. Nul read

Mike well lock town here duhh. TPR role.