Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3959
  1. ISO #1701
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Dunno, lots of people are not voting him, meaning he's either town and mafia are covering him and will push for another lynch strongly or he's mafia and he's not getting voted by them, but that would redo half of my reads.
    Sounds like a useful lynch?

2. ISO #1702

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    David, where do you stand with MM? I notice you haven’t commented much.
    I think hes a scum for claiming multiple roles.
    He first claimed Castro, he stated he fakeclaimed this in order to find the neutral role Castro which can help the town. Then, he started to claim citizen once he realized that Castro wasn't in the setup.
    He has played this setup before, knowing that Castro will be forced to help town or he would be lynched. As a veteran, I'm not surprised if he was trying to fish for Castro to make himself look town.

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

My vote WILL change, that's for sure.
    Are you still wanting to lynch rumox? If not, who is your priority lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708
    Ganelon

Problem is, we cannot afford an informational lynch
    Lynch blinkskater or MM is my stance, no way they're both town unless they're both idiots.

9. ISO #1709

NGL, skimmed last 3 pages like a rebel

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

@Fielzanks What's your view on Lenneth and David?

Half an hour after you made your long setup analysis post, Lenneth made his own little wallpost where he literally "reacted" to the game's scum roles. It looked very much like someone trying to fit in and landed him FoS when I read it. His reads have been okay but I don't remember anything really original. Have u noticed anything?

Also, about David. I may be misremembering, but I'm fairly certain he was the first to comment on MM's scumminess before even Aamirus, at a time when everyone was focused on Rumox. In context it was quite a new read and not the sort of thing a newbie would have posted if he was looking to make posts to fit in.

His next major read (on Mag) also came at a period when, at the most, you'd made an offhand comment or two about how you find Mag weird.

My point is, both of his first reads were insightful AND original, which doesn't strike me as a neutral trying to blend into the background. At worst I can see them as strategically placed reads distancing himself from potential scummates.

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711
    Ganelon

blinkskater is pretty much my *only* hard scum read.

also blink didn't you want to Lynch me? Your saying that my reads are shit implies that you know me to be town.

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713
    Ganelon

Wait, don't Lynch him yet. We still have plenty of time to go.

14. ISO #1714
    Ganelon

And I'd like the accused to conduct a defense 'afore he is executed.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716
    Ganelon

I for myself would prefer a blink skater Lynch today because of his insistence on not lynching the SK and for his posts that are screaming scum; if neither of those two lynches go through, I'm more than prepared to kill Dunna.

17. ISO #1717

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

Half an hour after you made your long setup analysis post, Lenneth made his own little wallpost where he literally "reacted" to the game's scum roles. It looked very much like someone trying to fit in and landed him FoS when I read it. His reads have been okay but I don't remember anything really original. Have u noticed anything?

Also, about David. I may be misremembering, but I'm fairly certain he was the first to comment on MM's scumminess before even Aamirus, at a time when everyone was focused on Rumox. In context it was quite a new read and not the sort of thing a newbie would have posted if he was looking to make posts to fit in.

His next major read (on Mag) also came at a period when, at the most, you'd made an offhand comment or two about how you find Mag weird.

My point is, both of his first reads were insightful AND original, which doesn't strike me as a neutral trying to blend into the background. At worst I can see them as strategically placed reads distancing himself from potential scummates.
    I was just making it slowly and I posted it without reading what happenned between.
    During the time I made it, He already post a big analyse of the settings. That's all.

18. ISO #1718

I feel like you're spot on on David actually. He's kind of copying certain trends because he want to fit in (as a player, not scum etc, just because he's new and tries to do the right thing, which is good) but his input on both of them were fresh. His comments on Magoroth definitely surprised me. I'm kind of sad he hasn't been active even though he was lurking but hey, that's his first game. Plus it's a very talkative one so that must also be harder for him than most of us who are accustomed to it.

Lenneth looked to me like he was sheeping MM for a while; and then heavily agreed with me on certain point. Is it buddying, is it agenda I don't know, but he could very well take the 3rd mafia spot that I cannot link. Unfortunately, nothing he has said or done can push in that direction, as he also pointed insightful things. I'll reread his posts to see if I find anything suspicious, but as of now he's neutral. He's been helpful to town and gave good information, but I don't recall him pushing someone either, he always has been on the edge of the conflict, even when he took a stance with me against rumox (thanks for the support tho ♥). He brings up the fact that he put MM to L-2 and refuse to do so now, can be Alignment Indicative.

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I was just making it slowly and I posted it without reading what happenned between.
    During the time I made it, He already post a big analyse of the settings. That's all.
    Even then, it felt very much like you were trying to follow the status quo of vapid setup discussion. I don't recall a single point in this game where you've pushed back against the flow of the game. If you have, feel free to redirect me.

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

Even then, it felt very much like you were trying to follow the status quo of vapid setup discussion. I don't recall a single point in this game where you've pushed back against the flow of the game. If you have, feel free to redirect me.
    What about right now? by refusing to vote MM?
    Or when a lot of people wanted to lynch rumox and I townreaded him?

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

I feel like you're spot on on David actually. He's kind of copying certain trends because he want to fit in (as a player, not scum etc, just because he's new and tries to do the right thing, which is good) but his input on both of them were fresh. His comments on Magoroth definitely surprised me. I'm kind of sad he hasn't been active even though he was lurking but hey, that's his first game. Plus it's a very talkative one so that must also be harder for him than most of us who are accustomed to it.

Lenneth looked to me like he was sheeping MM for a while; and then heavily agreed with me on certain point. Is it buddying, is it agenda I don't know, but he could very well take the 3rd mafia spot that I cannot link. Unfortunately, nothing he has said or done can push in that direction, as he also pointed insightful things. I'll reread his posts to see if I find anything suspicious, but as of now he's neutral. He's been helpful to town and gave good information, but I don't recall him pushing someone either, he always has been on the edge of the conflict, even when he took a stance with me against rumox (thanks for the support tho ♥). He brings up the fact that he put MM to L-2 and refuse to do so now, can be Alignment Indicative.
    If I'm not mistaken, he claimed citizen at the start but was then immediately chastised for it (time seems to have forgotten). I have a feeling getting shot down like that combined with the sheer quantity of posts this game has put the newbie in a state where he's lost in a thousand thoughts and not sure where to commit.

This is going to sound dickish, but honestly I've only been half reading Mag for the last 20 or so pages. The misinformation and confusion he's perpetuated has literally made me feel less informed after reading his posts. It wasn't a conscious decision I made, just something I'm noticing upon self reflection. I'm bringing this up because lots of Lenneth's interactions were with Mag, and I have a feeling that's where some of his best were, too.

24. ISO #1724

If I'm not mistaken, he claimed citizen at the start but was then immediately chastised for it (time seems to have forgotten). I have a feeling getting shot down like that combined with the sheer quantity of posts this game has put the newbie in a state where he's lost in a thousand thoughts and not sure where to commit.

This is going to sound dickish, but honestly I've only been half reading Mag for the last 20 or so pages. The misinformation and confusion he's perpetuated has literally made me feel less informed after reading his posts. It wasn't a conscious decision I made, just something I'm noticing upon self reflection. I'm bringing this up because lots of Lenneth's interactions were with Mag, and I have a feeling that's where some of his best were, too.
    Mag is confusing af since the beginning, that's why a lot of people scumread him.
    I am not sure if your last sentence is actualy good for me or not

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

Honestly, I think there's a good chance Rumox flips serial killer. His "play" makes the most sense if you know you don't owe anyone anything and are playing purely for yourself. But I may be projecting. As I said, he seems to have some Fancy Play Syndrome, so I wouldn't clutch my pearls if he turned out to be mafia or even town. He also hasn't pushed much of an agenda this game and his play has been largely self-interested.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

If we lynch rumox and he flips town, what will you think during the 24h of nighttime?
    Same question for MM
    That my first feeling about him being a shitizen was right, but except that, he did nothing else to help town and he really shouldn't have backpedaled his claim.
    I will probably try to check who was against him, but I am afraid that that won't be really usefull, people have actualy good reasons for lynching him and good reasons for protecting him.

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Honestly, I think there's a good chance Rumox flips serial killer. His "play" makes the most sense if you know you don't owe anyone anything and are playing purely for yourself. But I may be projecting. As I said, he seems to have some Fancy Play Syndrome, so I wouldn't clutch my pearls if he turned out to be mafia or even town. He also hasn't pushed much of an agenda this game and his play has been largely self-interested.
    So basickly, you are saying he can me anything
    One thing is pretty sure, he is not helping us.

35. ISO #1735

Ooooooooooofuck. Didn't consider him as nk, will not rule that out now. Good point.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

36. ISO #1736

what about you?
    If rumox flips town, it'll throw heavy shade at me, naz, MM and blink. As I'm town and I strongly believe naz to also be town; I'll look further into the both of them, with a better chance of finding blink as scum.
    If MM flips town, then I was right about rumox/mag and I'll push to their death each day that god will bless me with.

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

If rumox flips town, it'll throw heavy shade at me, naz, MM and blink. As I'm town and I strongly believe naz to also be town; I'll look further into the both of them, with a better chance of finding blink as scum.
    If MM flips town, then I was right about rumox/mag and I'll push to their death each day that god will bless me with.
    Lol, you are definitely more extreme than me !
    Can you explain why you was right about rumox/mag if MM flips town?

39. ISO #1739
    Ganelon

@Magoroth If you don't jail me tonight I'll lynch you tomorrow without an exception believe me
    Lol in that case we'll have two dead scum (MM and blink) and one dead town.

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741
    Ganelon

What kind of post about the SK you want to do?
    Psst! Lenneth!
    Let me pocket you!

42. ISO #1742

Lol, you are definitely more extreme than me !
    Can you explain why you was right about rumox/mag if MM flips town?
    Because, while they are not the one who pushed a MM lynch the most (well Mag can be tied as the most) they definitely profit the most from it, putting shade on him for them to be out of the spotlight, which is kinda confirming the current read I have on them. You'll also note magoroth refusing to jail me, as if he was afraid he could not prove his role to me.

43. ISO #1743

Because, while they are not the one who pushed a MM lynch the most (well Mag can be tied as the most) they definitely profit the most from it, putting shade on him for them to be out of the spotlight, which is kinda confirming the current read I have on them. You'll also note magoroth refusing to jail me, as if he was afraid he could not prove his role to me.
    Yup, I noticed.

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

I don't like this jailor claim. It reeks of desperation as much as when he clearly lied about "faking the flipflop to reaction test". Furthermore, the jailor claim is even less "provable" than the sleeper claim. There's even more ways for mag to blag his way out of it (jailing a scum, or claiming to have jailed a shady town/neutral and then when the shady town/neutral denies it he can get all uppity about it). The latter case may still get him killed, but it'd be an excellent way to "semi confirm" a scumbuddy in the process, or throw shade on a shady town now that I've suggested this idea. Either way, he's getting an extra night to use his potential scum ability.

I really don't like it at all. At this point, we could end up with 10 people claiming TPR when we try to put them on the chopping block. Even Rumox did some BS "hey just because I disclaimed sleeper doesn't mean I'm citi" earlier.

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748
    Ganelon

At first MM was my first pick because of the TPR claim from Mag, but I'm being shortsighted. MM is probably claiming TPR when he gets back anyway which will put me at square 1.

-vote Magoroth

New intent to lynch.
    And you want to Lynch me for flip-flopping, is that it?

49. ISO #1749

At first MM was my first pick because of the TPR claim from Mag, but I'm being shortsighted. MM is probably claiming TPR when he gets back anyway which will put me at square 1.

-vote Magoroth

New intent to lynch.
    I can't really explain my thought without looking like I have an agenda and lining up lynches, but I'm sure we can dispose of him tomorrow if he's not jailing me(But this lynch today still make sense)

50. ISO #1750