6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Yes, just Lynch me, I'm obvious scum
    -vote wiisp

OKEH
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Efe I hope your sleeves come down when you’re washing your hands
    Is that supposed to be a joke because I have too many aces up in my sleeves and that they all should drop when I wash my hands(commit damage control)

or are you hoping for something bad for me even though I never put my sleeves up and make them wet aswell?
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1910

1 Hour before EoD Warning! After 1 hour all votes currently in will be locked and whoever has the most votes is the lynch!

Thank you! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

I think the best option today is Hybrid.

1. Low post count slot, I think we can all agree that mafia this game is hiding in the bottom half of posters
    2. Poor defense
    3. Slow vote building compared to others (me, mostly)
    4. Didn't offer anything new under pressure and was not motivated to give any content after being pushed
    thats all the things a Town Hybrid would do too so screw you
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Ikr? XD

I was looking through the thread and saw a concern:

Yes. If you hypothetically have a night action but also have a gun, you may only choose one or the other.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

Oh! Sorry sorry I totally missed it! Thank you aivion.
    NP ;)

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

Best bet is just shoot numbertwo or hybrid of if falling lives, shoot him
    @Pestilence
    If u still wanna swap me with light that's fine too
    @Mike
    Steal from whoever at this point
    @Bahkieh
    Probably should give the potion to ganelon for the sake of keeping mike on our side

@light check anywhere in the VT Poe tbh
    @Light_Yagami

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

I don't even remember your plan, or much of your posts, outside you blantant shade of everyone... And terrible meta read of Distorted
    Excuse me? That's pure bull shit.

Distorted was playing his town meta anybody who says otherwise doesn't know their ass from their elbow. Ask him after the game before you call my read garbage
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

DAY HAS ENDED! NO MORE POSTING!

PLEASE AWAIT THE DAY END POST!!

^_^

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE COUNT!:

Falling Foxes (5 [L-3]):
    Hybrid, Wiisp, blinkskater, Bahkieh, Light_Yagami
    Hybrid (2 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02, Pestilence
    Pestilence (1 [L-7]):
    Mike
    Wiisp (1 [L-7]):
    naz
    blinkskater (1 [L-7]):
    Numbertwo

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

NIGHTFALL HAS ARRIVED AND DAY 2 IS OVER!

The day was long and tiring. There was a platoon of men lead by Majeeta that stormed one of the trains leaving The grand central station covertly. This particular train was transporting goods that the Gandor Family has been smuggling from New York to their Separate sections out in Boston.
    Realizing they were being raided, the Gandor mafia counter attacked, and the platoon was under siege almost instantly around the middle of the trip. The rag tag group held their own in their compartment, but couldn’t hold out forever. The men killed everyone except Majeeta, who got cornered almost instantly. She instantly surrendered, knowing they cannot harm her, and she was taken captive by the Gandor Family.
    What happens to her next…. No one will really know…

Falling Foxes was lynched! His role is:

Spoiler : role :

Majeedah Batutah(Town Immortal Giver)

Falling Foxes left no last will.

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence

@ZergSoupYum
    @naz
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)
    Falling Foxes = Majeedah Batutah (Town Immortal Giver)

For all those with a night action, please try to send it to me either Discord DM or PM on the forums 30 minutes before Day 2 starts. Thanks! =)

Night 2 Ends:

Last edited by AIVION; April 3rd, 2019 at 05:03 PM.

38. ISO #1938

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

There was a turf war, a very big and very important one that happened during the night. The Gandor Family decided to hit us where it hurt: Our main base of operations out of New York. This base of operations is a very big and very powerful distillery that Jacuzzi's family has owned for generations. This distillery is more than just a distillery, it's a home away from home. Nice and him where planning on buying land out here when the war was over, and creating a family together.
    Sadly, this dream was only so.. a dream. Admist this terrible battle, Jacuzzi and Nice were fighting for their lives, trying to hold their ground in the main entrance of the distillery's operations. Since this is their main base, they had a sizable chunk of men and women fighting for their lives to protect their daring leaders. ..It was in vain. From behind, a Gandor assassin sneaked into the Distillery, and made their way very closely to the couple without their knowing. He pulled out his silencer and took aim at jacuzzi's head, and fired.
    He went down in seconds. Noticing her man's death, she used her reflexes and senses she honed working as an independent spy to evade the next bullet meant to lodge into her lobe, and dived at the asssassin. She fought him off for a good fifteen minutes... but this assassin got the better of her. He took her, lifted her off and quickly fired off a sleeping dart from his wrists, hitting her and bringing her down. She tried to fight it off, but she eventually succumbed to sleep. chuckling to himself, he went to pick up his pistol.... and finished the deed.
    The Gang managed to finish off the force assaulting the main entrance, but it was just a diversion. When they ran into the main hall and saw their leaders dead, they knew this was a setup to assassinate them.
    What will the gang do now that their leaders are dead...? The gang tried to recoup what little energy they had left, and tried to salvage the rest of the night... so when the day finally started, they could plan to exact revenge for their leader's defeat.

Efekannn02 was killed last night! His role was:

Jacuzzi Splot(Town Gunsmith)

Efekannn02 left no last will.

Light_Yagami was killed last night! His role was:

Nice Holystone(Town Investigative spy)

Light left a will, it read:

Spoiler : Last will :

(SPY)-[N1-Ganelon/NA-VB Mike]-[N2-Hybrid] Id Check Bahkieh Because He Claimed To Be Elixir Guy And FF Was Elixir Guy So Id Start There..

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Pestilence
    @ZergSoupYum
    @naz
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)
    Falling Foxes = Majeedah Batutah (Town Immortal Giver)
    Efekannn02 = Jacuzzi Splot(Town Gunsmith)
    Light_Yagami = Nice Holystone(Town Investigative Spy)

With 11 players alive, it is 6 votes to hammer.

Day 3 Ends:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; April 3rd, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

oh my god this game is so fucked lmao
    why did you fucking idiots lynch ff
    -vote wiisp
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

@naz
    the only world where Bahkieh is a wolf, is the same world where light is a wolf, and light is dead and flipped town, fuck off me
    I came in with a lock town on you because of interactions I saw via Falling Fox and Demaris, dont ruin it
    @Mike @Ganelon @Pestilence

I need my questions answered
    @Bahkieh
    yikes... this is the world you hold your charge... the one where FF flips town, as your role... holy fuck dude

Who got efekannn's gun?

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950