Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is scummy post Kenny has said He started the Family names. Mag just ran with info Kenny started with.
    Like I said man I’m just going off memory and I swear mag claimed marchesi
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

My lean but Blink I can be wrong is blink or Mag is SK the other is Jester or Survivor and Yzb25 MAfia Not sure on his partner And this is not 100% ready yet. This is just Guessing at this point.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol i think mag is thrown in there as a jester/exe type of role against the singled out rizzo. I do believe there can be maybe 2 mafia rizzos, and possibly 2 triad marcheeseys. Im playing this hame super solvy and townish, im freeflowing my thoughts and opinions. Im not holding back votes or anything. Im not scared of being targeted. I want to solve the game, i think im playing town aligned survivor to a tee.
    I’m def open to the 2 crime groups, especially since 2 night kills and it doesn’t seem likely that an sk type role would fit in this setup
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

6. ISO #1706

Yeah mike does your role card explicitly state they’re all dead/gone?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I’m def open to the 2 crime groups, especially since 2 night kills and it doesn’t seem likely that an sk type role would fit in this setup
    The Rizzo Crime family has been long gone. Marchesi Crime Family owns everything. yes it says that in my role card.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1708

All i know is my job is to take a hit for Kenny because I can not be Killed at night. That is why I came out when Kenny was fighting with Mag. I was trying to bait the Night killer to attack me. ( interesting set up ML not NI but the Mason is lol)

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

*Yawn*

Man..

I'm tired.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1711

*notices Karen's still alive*

...the bitch is still alive? Seriously?

-vote Light_Yagami

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #1712

Also I received your message, Karen.

While 50% of what you said MAY be true, the rest isn't. I seriously want you dead.

Can you be dead now? Please?

13. ISO #1713

I'd like to comment on what people are saying and everything, i Simply Cannot rest and think straight While Karen is still alive.

She drives me INSANE!

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

Haha yeah "i don't want to scum hunt so i will vote the survivor for towncred" lol i expect better scumplay from you.
    lmao good thing im not scum right boys

I have a free pass this whole game, if you push a mislynch on antown aligned survivor you are confirming yourself as scum lol.
    No you don't, and if you do get a free pass I think I'm actually going to vomit because nobody else has confirmed you're survivor. you're doing the exact same thing crypt did in secret society. I'm horrified and nauseated that nobody else seems to give two shits that you're sitting back doing jack shit, flying by because of a neutral claim. When someone tries to push you, you wave the damn claim in their face. Make an actual fucking case as to why your posts carry any merit other than "im neutral loser"

Did he not?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'd like to comment on what people are saying and everything, i Simply Cannot rest and think straight While Karen is still alive.

She drives me INSANE!
    We get it. You need Karen dead.

Can you actually claim if you get any benefits from Karen dying other than the #1 victory royale?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #1720
    Ganelon

I was roleblocked last night. I tried to target Mike last night. @Mike are you a fucking roleblocker

21. ISO #1721
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I was roleblocked last night. I tried to target Mike last night. @Mike are you a fucking roleblocker
    My enforcer targeted Noctiz last night to make sure that nothing could happen to the mayor.

22. ISO #1722
    Ganelon

Oh my god. Fuck off with that "Mag claimed Marchesi" bullshit. I never claimed Marchesi. That was a fucking joke. Fuck off.

23. ISO #1723
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

No you don't, and if you do get a free pass I think I'm actually going to vomit because nobody else has confirmed you're survivor. you're doing the exact same thing crypt did in secret society. I'm horrified and nauseated that nobody else seems to give two shits that you're sitting back doing jack shit, flying by because of a neutral claim. When someone tries to push you, you wave the damn claim in their face. Make an actual fucking case as to why your posts carry any merit other than "im neutral loser"

Did he not?

Can you actually claim if you get any benefits from Karen dying other than the #1 victory royale?
    Make an actual fucking case as to why blink is scum.

24. ISO #1724
    Ganelon

Oh my god. Fuck off with that "Mag claimed Marchesi" bullshit. I never claimed Marchesi. That was a fucking joke. Fuck off.
    What possible benefit could I derive from claiming a fucking scum role? rofl

25. ISO #1725
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

She drives me INSANE!
    What does this even mean?

26. ISO #1726
    Ganelon

-vote Mike

I want a Mike Lynch followed by an SB16. Then we lynch either AIVION or Yagami.

27. ISO #1727
    Ganelon

Where ever your vote ends mine will be with you. I tend to have pretty good gut reads sometimes, and it's leading me to Brendan, SB16, however Noctiz is like a "joker" card. I don't think he is a marcheesey, mote like an evil aligned neutral.
    An evil neutral with two votes? Really? Do you think things through before you utter stuff like this

28. ISO #1728
    Ganelon

Actually
    -vote Stealthbomber16

I scumread SB16, and I said I was going to visit either Kenny or Mike yesterday. I was roleblocked, but unluckily enough for SB16 Kenny was attacked yesterday. I'm willing to test the theory that the Marchesi attacked Kenny last night, and that the Rizzos roleblocked me to frame Kenny. SB16 was a scumread of mine, along with Brendan, so I can only assume the two of them are the faction that blocked me.

29. ISO #1729

The only two lunches I'm willing to go through with today are either Magoroth or blink. It's way too easy for them to coast by now with the way their claims have been set up and not to my surprise the night has not given us good info so far in terms of helping us solve the situation.

I'll take Kenny's word for now that he knows exactly what Mike's card says and focus on some people we haven't gotten any answers about.

-vote Magoroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

30. ISO #1730
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    The only two lunches I'm willing to go through with today are either Magoroth or blink. It's way too easy for them to coast by now with the way their claims have been set up and not to my surprise the night has not given us good info so far in terms of helping us solve the situation.

I'll take Kenny's word for now that he knows exactly what Mike's card says and focus on some people we haven't gotten any answers about.

-vote Magoroth
    How am I in a good spot? I am unable to confirm my Mason claim because I was roleblocked. In what Universe is that a good spot?

31. ISO #1731
    Ganelon

Lol i think mag is thrown in there as a jester/exe type of role against the singled out rizzo. I do believe there can be maybe 2 mafia rizzos, and possibly 2 triad marcheeseys. Im playing this hame super solvy and townish, im freeflowing my thoughts and opinions. Im not holding back votes or anything. Im not scared of being targeted. I want to solve the game, i think im playing town aligned survivor to a tee.
    This is correct, but like I said I was told the Rizzos are a crime family.

32. ISO #1732

Lol. I'm Marchesi but nobody knows who my partner is.
    Fuck y'all.
    He Did Claim Marchesi.. IDK If He Was Joking Or Not

I Confirm He Did Claim It

Claims Being RBd

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Magoroth You Claim Mason Assassin Correct Would That Make You A Killing Role? Some What Like A Vigilante?
    yes it would.

35. ISO #1735

Whoops. I made an uhoh. My feedback was from MM who is dead.

My feedback was a series of proding and questions from him qhich my entire cumulative answer to is "nope".

Im going to reread my role bio again to make sure i didnt gloss over something that may matter but pretty sure my assessment of "my role is booboo" from yesterday sums it up.

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Whoops. I made an uhoh. My feedback was from MM who is dead.

My feedback was a series of proding and questions from him qhich my entire cumulative answer to is "nope".

Im going to reread my role bio again to make sure i didnt gloss over something that may matter but pretty sure my assessment of "my role is booboo" from yesterday sums it up.
    The Fact Your Feed Back Involved MM And He Is Dead.. Makes Me Wonder If You Are The One That Killed Him...

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

-vote Magoroth
    Mag first targets me then only targets suspect town claims RB as to why he can’t be confirmed that gives me to think 1 he is a newb scum (I not he is not) or 2 he is Jester ( more likely). He does not have a free pass. 2 Blink is no way having a free pass. But pressuring him will get us nothing he is to committed to his role claim. We need info on the ones that went under the radar giving us nothing like YZB25 for one.

I am not voting anyone yet due to be hard for me to get time to. Look at posts today don’t want an early hammer fall.

42. ISO #1742

How am I in a good spot? I am unable to confirm my Mason claim because I was roleblocked. In what Universe is that a good spot?
    Dude, we know you are not mason give it up already.

43. ISO #1743

-vote Magoroth
    Why are you so buddy buddy with YZB25 when we have 0 info on him?????

44. ISO #1744

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not voting Slaol. You can fuck off if you think I'm voting Slaol.

Join this train or no lynch happens / you die.
    Interesting push on that lunch we need info

45. ISO #1745

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    We're getting way too obsessed with these bios guys. We have another way of finding scums and it's called scumhunting >.<
    The bios are all linked could you possibly be scum and your bio read scum give us some insite your role name and who you are

46. ISO #1746

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Did he not?

Compairing my play to another player is lol.

I sense fake emotion coming from SB16 here.

Im activley scumhunting, throwing out votes, expressing my free flowing ideas. How is that not of a townie mindset?

I'm also willing to follow the vote of Kennys mason pal, please make a case against me if you want to waste your time and this towns time lol.

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749
    Ganelon

The dude comes in makes one post thorwing only discredit twords me...

Real towny bro lmao.
    Ya SB16 has been quite useless thus far. As I've said, I strongly believe him to be a Mafia of some sort. I believe he's teamed with Brendan or Slaol.

50. ISO #1750