S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Guys we should be pressuring the quiet ones into speaking up man. I promised mrtrophywife I'd go from 1 to 100 on his ass, so here goes:

-vote mytrophywife

Like, we keep focusing on the same two people: SCV or SB16. WHAT IF NEITHER OF THEM ARE MAI FA? WE GOTTA MOVE ON MAN.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Guys we should be pressuring the quiet ones into speaking up man. I promised mrtrophywife I'd go from 1 to 100 on his ass, so here goes:

-vote mytrophywife

Like, we keep focusing on the same two people: SCV or SB16. WHAT IF NEITHER OF THEM ARE MAI FA? WE GOTTA MOVE ON MAN.
    -vote mrtrophywife

Sorry typo'd there.

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Ayyxter is here let him handle being me while i m not here
    Hybrid suddenly goes back to shitposting after he is called on his lack of. Definitely not scum. /s
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #306

-vote mytrophywife

You want pressure, put it on hybrid and his sudden shitposting.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    You want pressure, put it on hybrid and his sudden shitposting.
    There was some earlier scrutiny on Hybrid, and he's one of the more active players, so we already have some info to work with. Let's just move on and collect more reads on other players.

The way I see it is, if we remain too focused on a select few players and ignore the others, it is very easy for the MAI FA to slip under the radar. All they have to do is stay quiet and let the Town rip itself to shreds.

We can always come back and lynch Hybrid later, but for now, let's direct our attention to the quieter players.

JOIN US IN VOTING MRTROPHYWIFE.

8. ISO #308

There was some earlier scrutiny on Hybrid, and he's one of the more active players, so we already have some info to work with. Let's just move on and collect more reads on other players.

The way I see it is, if we remain too focused on a select few players and ignore the others, it is very easy for the MAI FA to slip under the radar. All they have to do is stay quiet and let the Town rip itself to shreds.

We can always come back and lynch Hybrid later, but for now, let's direct our attention to the quieter players.

JOIN US IN VOTING MRTROPHYWIFE.
    I highly suspect Hybrid and SB16 but fuck it, lets put some pressure and make it interesting.

-vote MyTrophyWife

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

@MM about #218, I don't think being the 1st on that train mean something, and if it does imo it would be slightly towny (imo from scum pov it's a pointless attention grab). Same on mrtrophy vote, how could you say he was NS at the moment when he barely talked. I'm not townleaning him on this, but to my guts it's not a scum behavior (what you seemed to suggest). Finally SCV did a lot of "random vote", more than SB and still you take SCV side. At the very least it means to me you don't actually consider Exeter votes suspicious: I don't get why you'd lie here.

Spoiler : @SB :
    #230 A lot of things I don't agree with (about SCV/MM behavior D1 outcome, about anti-town/policy distinction, I will develop), but can't contest the "I'm providing things." part. Also you prove you're paying actual attention/respect to daychat. So would have unvote if I were able to log again D1. I don't vote people on semantic disagreements and imo there are people out there actually "providing" a lot less than you atm. SCV you need to be more convincing if you want to change my mind on this.

I'll state my naive "doctrine" to you (& town) on this matter (the "scummy cit" phenomenon and how it's affecting town) once and for all, so hopefully my stance will be understood and we can go forward

Premise 1: Trophy said in 8-2-2 this game was like Poker without cards/chips. I agree and disagree, we all got one card (role) and our chips are our posts. To me FM is Poker without showdown and with really weird chips (the only objective basis of the game being setup and flips basically)
    Premise 2: Therefore everybody and everything could be lying at any time (Truthsafe exceptions being: setup, flips, own role, role feedback assuming no framer/BD/drug/we, and who's maf when maf)
    Premise 3: Daychat is critical to town: during D1; if nobody try to make sense and day chat is simply either pure shitstorm or a 2 pages void of "hello town", D2 will be a simple remake of D1, less a townie. Imo even more true here as raffle make it impossible to plan night-actions ahead: afaik in this setup noone will ever be "100% confirmed" 'til he's flipped
    Premise 4: Daychat MUST live, because Nightchat WILL live: random lynch D1 should always be the default town stance even when not concretizing an actual lynch; else, no pressure possible and everybody can just AFK/troll, hurting town in the process (premise 3). Worst case scenario of it is the lynch of a valuable town-aligned player, but it still has a slight chance to provide valuable enough info to be worth the loss of town body, and a slim but >0% chance to random luck scum. Point is, the worst possible outcome is still better than afk-filled D1 imo.
    Premise 5: Because premise 2, especially D1 where setup is basically the only info town got, D1 I don't care on what may be scummy/towny behavior and instead try to focus on the objective effects (or expectable effects from rational pov) of each player's behavior. Making daychat happen (Premise 3, 4) is positive for town regardless the alignment of the player doing it and no matter how dirty the way: that's why I believe it deserve some blind D1 townpoints (premise 2)
    Premise 6: D2 builds on D1 + N1: thanks to raffle night outcome is highly random, only solid thing we got to work with atm is D1 & Fatalis death. Daychat matters a lot.

On shitposting being NAI, I get that but shitpost still has an objective effect on the game, a little does little harm and can actually involve people into daychat, but when shitposting start to stack it makes it harder for town to use daychat and filter what is relevant/what is not in the shitstorm (we all got limited time & mental ressources afterall, and I believe SCV/Hybrid shitstorming all game played a fair part in 8-2-2 game outcome)
    In short, it is a tool that can be used to do good or harm, and what I said about SCV is basically, his shitpost/shitvote did more good than harm to town D1 considering w/o him D1 chat would have been almost dead. Daychat filled with shitpost may be bad, but not worse than daychat filled with lurkers cf premises above.

Finally, I hope the above were enough to address your SCV & MM answers, but MM is different from SCV so I'll answer your answers
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    So I feel the need to point out that:
    1. You disacknowledged all of his posts from the start up to before #135.
    2. You disagree with 2/3 of his wallpost
    3. You noted that at #138 he gave out townpoints for basically no reason.
    And you still believe he is a trustable person. MM is certainly naive but that doesn't mean he's town.
    1. Not much stuff to acknowledge, tbh I only saw shitpost not worth copypasting.
    2. I disagree with 1/2 considering I refused his distinction between 1 and 2, and actually enjoy reading people's opinions (that's why I feed them with mine) even if I don't share them. I don't agree with you neither on several points like antitown or policy application yet here I am walling at you: that's just not how I fund my suspicions.
    3. Yup, what I implied was 33% lylo setup 66% town play on this post. But again it is D1, not everyone take it seriously, what I saw is MM really try to make daychat happen.
    4: You twist my wording, I said "so far" -> D1 -> see premises above.
    4b: "MM is certainly naive" is the most interesting part of this quote, why would you say that, an outright lie in Mafia, I mean what is certain? I'd say his gameplay is non-standard and may look weird, but again saw him trying to make daychat happen D1, and while more naive his trap story is more believeable than yours imo. I'm looking forward to his answer to this wall & his opinions on other concerns of the town. D1 is over and imo he must now compensate his inconsistencies by keeping up his commitment & sharing more thoughts, else the weirdness will be less and less endurable.

SB I don't choochoo you for the moment because you did your part on daychat and also maybe because I was one of the few to enjoy your poetry in ??? game. Still, I think you behave somewhat weird here, what you called "trap the trap" was objectively pushing l-1 early in D1 for policy/antitown/whatever, anybody in a gamey mood could have hammer, so high-risk-low-reward move to me. Also so far you were pretty defensive, it's fair while under suspicion and I appreciated your answer to me but if you keep tunneling SCV without addressing what was wrong in my reasoning above it won't do it. Use daytime wisely sweet poet, and we'll see.

@Hybrid : Hybrid !!! You could at least drop some oneliners on the go

/update about trophywife: I disagreed with his #237, but actually appreciated he clarified his position on these matters. That being said, we need more from him.

-vote mrtrophywife

Also, will see later who took the time to read my shit and who skip it because "tldr idgaf with muh nk and muh nightchat", don't forget trophy is not the only being quiet

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Hm, Mrtrophywife is at l2 now, ima go to sleep and may nor appear for a while. I got a golf game tmrw that will prob last like 5-6 hours since it canadian thanksgiving holiday. Will check in at some point from mobile. Also it seems Exeter and PIayer both agree on a later SB16 vote but both want mrtrophywife first. Thought i'd point that out as it seems SB16 is our second choice for lynching today and if trophy pops town we know who tried to def SB16.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

SB I don't choochoo you for the moment because you did your part on daychat and also maybe because I was one of the few to enjoy your poetry in ??? game. Still, I think you behave somewhat weird here, what you called "trap the trap" was objectively pushing l-1 early in D1 for policy/antitown/whatever, anybody in a gamey mood could have hammer, so high-risk-low-reward move to me. Also so far you were pretty defensive, it's fair while under suspicion and I appreciated your answer to me but if you keep tunneling SCV without addressing what was wrong in my reasoning above it won't do it. Use daytime wisely sweet poet, and we'll see.
    I hope you come to your senses soon player and vote SB16.
    Anyways good night all

15. ISO #315

Hm, Mrtrophywife is at l2 now, ima go to sleep and may nor appear for a while. I got a golf game tmrw that will prob last like 5-6 hours since it canadian thanksgiving holiday. Will check in at some point from mobile. Also it seems Exeter and PIayer both agree on a later SB16 vote but both want mrtrophywife first. Thought i'd point that out as it seems SB16 is our second choice for lynching today and if trophy pops town we know who tried to def SB16.
    We got plenty of daytime, we better use it. Those putting l-1/hammer on trophy will be susp af atm.

I gave in-depht explanations of why I won't vote SB that early.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

I just woke up, earlier than I usually do. I had a dream I was lynched for no reason, woke up to it almost becoming a reality.
    Good gracious y'all are already desperate? It feels like people are randomly leading votes on to random people, and then half of the players are sleeping. L-2 on a hunch lol.
    I understand that you would think I'm being suspicious for not posting as much, understandable. But this is an odd double standard, as others haven't posted much either. I find it suspicious how many people are randomly picking people to lynch (Hybrid) and others are bandwagoning.

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    But it's fine, you all will give him a pass and probably hammer me
    Well you gave what we wanted a response. Back to my original vote now.
    -vote Hybrid

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Please, it's the other way around, Hybrid's constantly asking me how to be as pro as me at Mafia.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    That's a lie.
    How about [ vote]Hybrid[/vote]?
    Then why would you defend me in the first place?
    Also, sorry I didn't post earlier, to be honest I couldn't find this thread.
    That's fine, this forum is confusing anyways.
    Wait, so there's no specific roles? Just "town" and "Mafia"?
    Yup, we are getting our "Night Powers" by lottery.
    If we're lynching on meta then we gotta get rid of mister too scummy to be scum

Hybrid confirmed scum
    If it really is a joke, stop it. Or else It'll have big consequences.
    Then you agree hybrud is too scummy to let live
    Why... Why are you so obsessed with my lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

You are way too logic now ;)
    He's messing around, if not... He should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Now for the votes on me, nice ship m8.
    I am gonna use such term as scum points as they proved to be intermediate way to scale someone's scummity.
    +scum points Scvmurderer[random voting, possibly inciting a lynch train]
    Nothing else yet, bc i don't want to get swarmed again, and Scvmurderer voted me and is voted.
    Fuk u
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Eh, your points are on point but still, it's not a self defence it's more like a "Hybrid-Style" of defence which it's unique to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    The pressure is real

Also hi scummy Nawa

At least SCV tried to make the daychat live with yolo votes, scummy Hybrid did somewhat similar last game as Citizen. Imo odds for jestering like that as town are greater than the occasional wifom-believer scum.

So I won't l-1 and ask everybody to please not to. Plenty of daytime left, so the fun is not worth the risk atm
    What kind of logic was that? "Last game he was citizen" dude, he might have just play the same style as mafia and town. Also, he had been not pressured. I thought as well as MM thought they were real roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'll guess I'll have to carry this shit game as you are all perma sleeping
    Then never came back to the battlefield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    why the fuck are people voting scvmurderer to l-2? there havent even been 100 posts yet and there is absolute bonkers.

legit scv just fuck off for 12 hours and come back afterward so that you dont get mislynched for saying shit like

im of the belief that you aren't scum as of the moment due to a small sample size of posts but if you keep that shit up by the end of the day you will become L-0
    You are 1 meta behind ^^
    Wowowow. You ignnoring my posts now too?
    He does not. You are the one who couldn't catch.

Fuck off. Getting all high and mighty when you can't even read.
    True.

So far SB16 is right with what he says. He looks just like a townie.
    At least we both agree Hybrid is too scummy to be scum to let live.
    Just fuck off. SB16 is all right with his reasonings. You do nothing but trash talk at these pages.

Also it continues like that, SB16 is the one who is right.

I DONT SEE QUESTIONS, I SEE ACCUSATIONS
    They are all questions geez how stupid you can be...

My posts are not accusations. Your posts accusations. Rather than scumhunting with questions and searching for user input like what I am doing, you send out shit like...

If it's so clear, perhaps you can go back to 5th grade and form a persuasive argument.
    WOW sick burn!

*clears throat* No you.

Why wouldnt i vote hybrid? I thought we all agreed day 1 is pure meta votes. And in regards to you, you are def scum. You and Stealthbomber def each other too hard.
    There are nothing here somethingl ike that. Your scummy (accusing everyone scum without no back up as i said earlier.) made SB16 target you. You dug your own grave.

Give me link to agreement
    Give me link to post where i defend Sb16
    Give me link to post where i act like scu.
    This is fucking bs, as soon as votes disappeared on you, you become more and more online. I guess you really might be scum

Maybe because i was afk, not to mention that those votes were based on nothing and not to mention Marshmalliw waited for my opiniob in this, which i already gave.
    Your afking has an excellent timing then. As soon as votes disappeared on you *bush* you appeared.

I see no OMGUS here.
    As i already mentioned(look up signups), the day start will be 5 AM for me. That was a weekday so absolutely legitimate i would be AFK for atleast 10 hours. What you tried to do is sheep the player while he is away(you were last to vote and last to remove the vote, which clearly shows uour desire to kill me)
    And i am still waiting.links
    Neither I do, there were no OMGUS in that post Nawa did. Tho rest of his arguement has points. You were still awake when you were being voted up by several people. So your defence is weak.

Woah, mm and Pkayer online
    Post post post
    How about you posting rational and logical things first?

Spoiler : MM's useless wallpost :
    Because they are the only roles that exist.

It's not that hard to understand... The roles do not correspond to the players lol. It was just a little trick to see people's reaction. Sorry for the confusion <3

Thanks.

Sheeping is not an evidence, especially at D1...

And it favors scums. Thank you!

omg omg PEOPLE BELIEVED ME I GOTTA FIX THAT NOW!!!
    -unvote

Wow, so meaningful and contributive posts, Stealth...

Lol? He attacked you right there XD

Because it's not politely asked, probably.

Uh? OMGUS and trying to jump on the easy lynch possibilty I've created. You fell in my trap
    -vote Stealthbomber16

He was accused for NOTHING. Nothing to defend against.

There you go

So, Stealthbomber, what is your defense? The accusations on you are:
    Sheeping
    Jumping on easy lynch
    Being very aggressive for no reason

I felt like I'm playing danganronpa while reading this x)

This “situation” shouldn’t be one. The original wave of voting was based off of an aesthetic error by Superjack. I won’t be voting for you based on meta or because the roles are revealed (which they aren’t). There’s no tells based on this game for me right now.
    I agree,there's nothing to comment about the situation you are talking about. But there is one more situation that's been occuring for a while. SB16 and Scv's fight. You still could have comment your oppinions against that.

+townpoints for not jumping on the little easy lynch I proposed. Maybe you're better than last time ^^ btw marshall is not a shit role, why do you think I chose it for my name?
    You are just too retarded to analize the people's posts right? There is nothing to be given as "town points" in this post. As I explained, there was still 1 situation he could comment on.

1. You weren't known to be afk at the time. I even switched my vote later when you were.
    2. SB16 is way too defensive. I felt he was scum when he came out swinging and cussing at any accusations
    3. I thought i was defending prior. I assume this post is a defense in your mind.
    4. I have over double the amount of posts of any1 on this thread. Refer to post count on the front page.
    5. I dont know what this statement means. What are you saying?
    I've already explained the situation. He wasn't being overdefensif. He is how he is.
    You were too scummy and bloodthristy for the starting of the game.

Well im up for a day one lynch, want to share your scum votes regardless of needing em?
    Ok, so Me, SB16, Nawa so far you've randomed. And yes I say randomed. SB16 was right what he was doing there.

Now my biggest scum read is, if you even read my wall post, SB16. CHOO CHOO!

P.S. everyone read my wall post please, I know it's long and annoying but that's how you must play in order to understand the game ^^
    Fuck off get a brain then try to analize posts, like @PIayer <3

Spoiler : Piayer wallpost :
    Well, don't know what to think about this interaction. As I said, I don't understand SCV gameplay and he's basically null read to me because it can be aggressive town play genuinely wanting to put daychat in motion, or it can be pretending to do that while being de facto anti-town by spam/lack of reasonings/basically what SB16 said.

Won't vote him yet because of this, grounds aren't solid enough. About SB I don't see any reason to vote him atm, the way I see it, he attempted scumhunt on SCV because anti-town behavior and that's probably the only standard town reason to vote someone that early in game. Idd it could also be faked, but anyway I believe it's too soon to be relevant: you two postcount put together makes almost half of the thread boys, there is 0 interest tunneling SCV atm.

Would like to hear actual thoughts from Exeter/Gyr/Unknown/Nawa/trophy and less about SCV scummy style, at least for some time. For example: people what is your stance on D1 lynch?

I asked about raffle mechanics because I believe it's critical to know them to take an appropriate decision on this. So far the options I see: either items repop each day, and each night has a probability for multiple NKs. Or they don't, and 3 NK is the absolue maximum possible in this game (with only 1 being guaranteed controlled by mafia) (writing this I find the idea less and less likely but still, unless I'm blind I didn't see anything in the setup about this).
    In case of 3 NK max we definitely shouldn't lynch, but in first case (and most probable) it's more complicated. The raw odds for random lynch D1 are obviously bad for town, but on the other hand, no-lynch-D1-idea being mainstream hurts town even more imo, as it basically make D1 chat irrelevant if no pressure is applied to people. 48h waste.

That's why I support D1 lynch. Please everyone, share your feels on this matter.

(ps:
    Strangely no, but I saw other people noting difficulties to get the mechanics straight. I still believe having as much info on this can only enhance town decision making. Obscurity profits mafia here.
    From your interpretation of it (which sounds fair to my common sense) what I get so far is: raffle with a ticket on is mandatory (in my ex.1 only one player, one ticket on one raffle, he would win this 100%) and so ties are randomized.
    Now anybody correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean maf only has to put 1 ticket each on their raffle to get 1 role each for the night. Leaving them with all their tickets -1/day to contest town raffles and I imagine especially Gold & Purple (the ones with a chance for NK). That would also mean 1NK/night average is not guaranteed AT ALL assuming true rng

Ok so, exeter is being exeter imo. He's my friend and I wanted him to play forum mafias for a while and he really must have been confused about the game. So I don't think Exeter is a scum-read-able. For trophy his statements has bad points but hey, everyone does have some of those. For example the one that I've get you guys see how he ignored the Scv/SB16 interaction ^^. For Gyrlander he's just afk and null. Nothing to say about him SO FAR.

Here's my opinion at ppl

Townie

Scv bc he proved his point of effort and not sheep.
    Player bc walls of texts are rarely seen among the scum
    Marshall bc he has effort and basically involved
    Stealthbomber16 for having an effor into xatching possible scum

Null

Mrtrophywire as few contribution
    Dr unkown did some questions and didnt try to partcipate
    Allnother non-contributers

Scum

Hybrid - haven't seen him do anything since unvote of unnecessary vote, basically the only one to have scum points right now.

Note to all enrsged faces pls:
    Null category grows to Scum slowly, and the Rown has more chance into switchin to g Scum fast
    Sigh, whatever I do or not do, people will accuse me of being scum everygame... Tho he is right since I had IRL things to do couldnt participate much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    It's laughable to credit mrtrophywife for that post. All he did was realize that the roles don't correspond to the players... which all of you shouldn't even consider unless you're intentionally trying to waste time like Dr Unknown.
    OMFG I AGREE WITH YOU IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU ARE DEAD. Though, it leaves a motive to the killer. I mean the motive why he was killed . Now, we can exclude Scv,MM since they are retarded to understand how his point was so good. The only possible people that can see that is SB16, Gyrlander and Piayer. Tho it doesn't necessarly mean you are the scum. It just means that you'd remove such a threat as soon as possible if you were to be mafia since you saw how he could read people's posts. Imo, he would even be able to carry the town if he was alive and had more time into this game.

Sorry I missed your wall @Marshmallow Marshall , just read it

Still there's one thing I don't get: you first say

Then you say you vote SB for falling into your trap (from the outside and without perfect information how can you discriminate between dumbtown middle-wagon sheeping and dumbmaf middle-wagon pushing a lynch bait.) Why would you craft such a trap if you really believed sheeping is not an evidence D1 ? (fyi I don't think it is either)

@Stealthbomber16 : From what I've seen, you voted SCV basically for anti-town behavior. But I've seen some games with you inside with strong townie behavior. While I get how SCV can be irritating, still found your reaction a little weird, tunneling one player with slim argumentation and with little consideration for the other matters. Imo not a very towny behavior for someone voting someone on anti-town gesturing. So how do you feel about MM "trap" ?

/update

Define necessary? Else in saying that you avoid having to take a stance.
    Also why Hybrid scum points, please remind me? Afaik Hybrid is just Hybrid atm

You saw an answer? Please say
    Trust me, he is 55% townie. Depends on the situation tho will see.

He's saying he is indifferent to a day 1 lynch and believes a day 2 lynch is as good as a day 1 lynch. How didi you not get that? Also irritating? Player your trying to hurt my feelings today.
    He has right to do that so... Since you've been acting like a pig-head on forum mafia.

And you haven't defended yourself from when you are still currently L-2
    Note that it's L-2. More into this when I get into:

Spoiler : Marsh's Asskiss of a Case :

Welcome to Marsh's asskiss of a case! Here I'll go over and fuck up Marsh's "argument" against me with cold facts, quotes,
    and logic.

I hope that covers everything.

I'm using 50 post pages. It's easier for everyone involved if you just use the post number (ex: #140) for reference, or quote it.

Thank you, this includes the answer to the first question of mine. Or at the least I'm satisfied enough to accept it.

Wooo! Productive wallpost with spare time to make a meme.
    Haha, Piayer is the best ikr? Also I think Scv being too much overextending on his scumhunt. He might actually be scum.

Page 10 I'll comment this page itself. I don't want to quote on that many things. So on this page overall seems like there's been starting to be created 2 blocks on town. This is bad. So bad. Also seriously Piayer, stop using your emotions or how they did act in other games while playing on another forum mafia. I don't think SB16 is scum atm. Tho i do think Scv is scum with his back-upless random votes.

The FUCK?! THIS IS YOU?
    ^^

Notice how YOU were quiet? And for which reasons? Tell yourself it's probably the same for him... Also, @Hybrid , we need a jester
    Screw off, you may be the jester if you really need so. ALSO STOP TELLING YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT HOW QUITE WAS PEOPLE IT S COMPLETE NON-SENSE SINCE PEOPLE HAVE IRL

xD Hybrid was lurking yesterday and didn't post. Weeeiiiiiirrrrrddddd. SB doesn't have that behavior when he's town. I remember him in the FM Pulp Fiction, hosted by Suntax. He was, imo, the MVP of that game. Everything he said had a sense, everything was good. WHY DID I GET SCUM THIS TIME
    I keep forum open on my phone and computer. When i get bored i look at there. Tho didn't want to post since i was tired.

Now finally here.

And i rly feel like fuck everyone.

-vote Hybrid

Already said the reason.

and btw, my "Town" players aren't read by me as town read, but not a null and not a scum
    You are just going for the most obvious easiest lynch. So screw off or else you might have get lynched again. Whatever your reason would have been, it s weak since I have an alibi as "IRL"

And also you wouldn't react to anything, including my upper post.
    You just literally "Stay Neutral" which is not a town action, but nor scum action, more like, suspicious.
    I am not voting yet, but the scumpoints are given.
    So you are not pushing foward on me? What is that? You wanna go for You vs ALL? Nawa i really starting to think you are scum at this point since you do not have a specific reasoning and a target to push, and just keep going on with little pushes on other which seeems scummy.

And also you wouldn't react to anything, including my upper post.
    You just literally "Stay Neutral" which is not a town action, but nor scum action, more like, suspicious.
    I am not voting yet, but the scumpoints are given.
    It was fuck with your stupid reasonings of who might be the scum. I do not support gyr lynch either.

And day ends ^^
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Before that I'd like to present you guys my scum and null reads

Scumcv,nawa,piayer
    null:gyrlander,mrtrophy

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

That was a productive day 1, and no information from night 1, bummer
    What did you mean with "no information from night 1"? So you had the red ticket I would assume.

Actually yea it was super productive. Didn't you click on the link he posted in the night start post?

Anyway, I didn't win my lotto. RIP.
    ikr lol, fucking sj using ded memes.

The trap wasn't on you but on scum. Also
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    I still want to see you pushed :P
    HE JUST FUCKING DID 1000x BETTER POSTS THAN YOU..

I agree with Unknown on this point. And I'd give one little scum point to Scvmurderer for this... it looked like an easy frame.
    I mean how would it be? It means nothing and no one even would notice a small detail like that even if you ve played 100 of games fms. This is a BS defence and he is as same as the other poeple on my own reads.

Ok i m confessing my crime.

Once in a custom game i harassed 2 noobs with mutas then switvhed to guardians ensuring they lose while i ve 3 base
    With 2 noobs, i meant MM aka zeratul and his massmarine friend x) muta agerssion against nuubs is op

I just woke up, earlier than I usually do. I had a dream I was lynched for no reason, woke up to it almost becoming a reality.
    Good gracious y'all are already desperate? It feels like people are randomly leading votes on to random people, and then half of the players are sleeping. L-2 on a hunch lol.
    I understand that you would think I'm being suspicious for not posting as much, understandable. But this is an odd double standard, as others haven't posted much either. I find it suspicious how many people are randomly picking people to lynch (Hybrid) and others are bandwagoning.
    eh, that s just how it is. Mafia finds an easy target to lynch and then tries on him as much as possible, that s the reason why gyrlander is null on my read

eh i m done with my things I think we should pressure gyrlander since he was the one who does a little this game besides me
    -vote gyrlander

35. ISO #335

@PIayer also i want you to answer that, why did you scum read sb16? Just because the assumption of how scv plays or is there something else between you and scv? Like a bound, hmm?

Also gyrlander tell
    your
    opinions
    to
    us as soon as possible or else you will be pressured and won't be able to do anything.

and scvmurderer stop calling me evil just because i had not enough time to participate in the game.

36. ISO #336

Now may i ask your help on pushing gyrlander? Or else he seems to be too much comfortlable with no one knowing him in this game except me and no one else questioning him.

I want every question I've asked to be answered as soon as possible as well, or else you will be immidietly on my scum read. And by the way, don't you try to change subjetct nor twist my words. It's a deadly forbidden thing to do. @PIayer @Scvmurderer @Gyrlander
    That was a productive day 1, and no information from night 1, bummer
    What did you mean with "no information from night 1"? So you had the red ticket I would assume.

Actually yea it was super productive. Didn't you click on the link he posted in the night start post?

Anyway, I didn't win my lotto. RIP.

The trap wasn't on you but on scum. Also
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    I still want to see you pushed :P

I agree with Unknown on this point. And I'd give one little scum point to Scvmurderer for this... it looked like an easy frame.
    I mean how would it be? It means nothing and no one even would notice a small detail like that even if you ve played 100 of games fms. This is a BS defence and he is as same as the other poeple on my own reads.

Ok i m confessing my crime.

Once in a custom game i harassed 2 noobs with mutas then switvhed to guardians ensuring they lose while i ve 3 base
    With 2 noobs, i meant MM aka zeratul and his massmarine friend x) muta agerssion against nuubs is op

eh, that s just how it is. Mafia finds an easy target to lynch and then tries on him as much as possible, that s the reason why gyrlander is null on my read

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Now may i ask your help on pushing gyrlander? Or else he seems to be too much comfortlable with no one knowing him in this game except me and no one else questioning him.

I want every question I've asked to be answered as soon as possible as well, or else you will be immidietly on my scum read. And by the way, don't you try to change subjetct nor twist my words. It's a deadly forbidden thing to do. @PIayer @Scvmurderer @Gyrlander

The things written in this color are the things are new, i accidently pressed my macro crtl+v key right before posting.

39. ISO #339

So... Are you going to give a rebuttal on your votes.. or just keep deflecting
    What do you mean by that? Your votes are complete nonsense and based on me not being here while i had IRL things to do. Isn't that just a bit unforgiving? Other than that No one has no reason to vote me at all.

40. ISO #340

@PIayer also i want you to answer that, why did you scum read sb16? Just because the assumption of how scv plays or is there something else between you and scv? Like a bound, hmm?

Also gyrlander tell
    your
    opinions
    to
    us as soon as possible or else you will be pressured and won't be able to do anything.

and scvmurderer stop calling me evil just because i had not enough time to participate in the game.
    You've popped In and out and posted the odd thing all game. You're always lurking too. You've had plenty opportunity to participate and you chose to lurk.

41. ISO #341

You've popped In and out and posted the odd thing all game. You're always lurking too. You've had plenty opportunity to participate and you chose to lurk.
    I've explained why i was lurking. The forum was open on my computer and my phone just in case i was bored of doing my things. Or, I've forgetten to close them it's simple as that.

I didn't have any time to post a proper thing like i did now. I'm kinda free atm so... Also i was bored and was just reading 5 post or less when i was here.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

What do you mean by that? Your votes are complete nonsense and based on me not being here while i had IRL things to do. Isn't that just a bit unforgiving? Other than that No one has no reason to vote me at all.
    I have never once been mad at you for being busy, I'm in the same boat. Im just pointing out that up until this point, you have contributed very little, sheeped and randomly pressed against people when others push you.

44. ISO #344

I have never once been mad at you for being busy, I'm in the same boat. Im just pointing out that up until this point, you have contributed very little, sheeped and randomly pressed against people when others push you.
    As i said, i only had time for reading 3 posts at when i look. Also I trust Exeter since i know him. My random vote on gyrlander was for lolz, I was bored so that's it. Scv was the only one who pushed me with no leads, so i didn't care since i wouldn't even b e pushed by toher people than retarded duo-choos.

45. ISO #345

Also trophy, I just noticed that you couldn't have read my wall of posts all of them at this much little time. Why would you ignore my posts and directly question me? Maybe i might have put the answers here? hmm?

46. ISO #346

The more you deflect attention to other quiet players the more I want you dead.

It's okay, I'll shift my vote elsewhere, but when my ticket becomes Vigi 1-kill then I'll shoot you dead. Blue ticket Bodyguard please protect me tonight.

-vote Gyrlander

47. ISO #347

The more you deflect attention to other quiet players the more I want you dead.

It's okay, I'll shift my vote elsewhere, but when my ticket becomes Vigi 1-kill then I'll shoot you dead. Blue ticket Bodyguard please protect me tonight.

-vote Gyrlander
    Did you read my post? Hybrid is more active than I am. I didn't deflect, I was voicing my opinions and backing myself up. No need to be so hostile.

48. ISO #348

Did you read my post? Hybrid is more active than I am. I didn't deflect, I was voicing my opinions and backing myself up. No need to be so hostile.
    DON'T CARE GONNA SHOOT YOU DEAD ASAP.

Also, I will all my points to SCVmurderer if I die (but NOT the tickets, if I have any).

49. ISO #349

Everythnig settled up? @Scvmurderer @mrtrophywife
    If yes, vote gyrlander.
    Like hell it's settled. You come out of no where and start randomly accusing people. I shoulda stuck with my guts in day when I votes you. And what's with this Exeter unconfirmed town bs? He's confirmed cuz you know him? Lmfao

50. ISO #350

No, that's wrong. You had the time to read everything up and prepare a solid defence for yourself. Maybe you were on consicious of that wrong. Maybe you were just lying.

If you deflect you are being more active than me then let me ask you one thing.
    Why would I make myself seen as a absolute troll unlikely the last game without anything?
    maybe that's because of I didn't read posts up until now?