S-FM: Clown town - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dont see anything alignment indicative in creeds posting tbh. Why is he scum?
    Spoiler : The Mike/Creed Interactions :

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Generally Mafia won't vote because it always risks their death. Since alignments dont reveal on death, they gain nothing by voting allies as a misdirect. Beware of people who refuse to vote D2 on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    yes and no. This could be a scum trying to say hey anyone voting now is not scum. Only way to tell is when the voting gets to t2 or t1 no rick at t4 . So Creed I read as scum. You bringing this up does not help town one bit. This would be a good thing to bring up d2 or d3 as town but now it is all fluff. Why tip off the scum. no creed I read your posts as smart clever. This is a plant post to make you look townie. Town I say we lych creed day 1. he is one of the scum. This i have no doubt on.
    -vote creedkingsx
    *shrug* Go deeper my child. I mean it's irrelevant now but the hope was that scum would feel forced to vote and roll the dice that they would be less likely to die to a jester kill, but at least it'd open the possibility to them getting hit. My post is explicitly accurate but you've now ruined the pressure on actual mafia to vote.
    Well thought out feed back. Trying to use the dude you messed up my plan you should be ashamed of yourself. not going to work. Last game I acting like I second guessed my self. ( But in reality I don't) . You took along time to think and place that post only confirmed my suspicion of you being scum. yes this is only my 4th FM game. But you are scum.

I wish Distorted was in this game. I want see that name tag lol.
    You are quite an interesting person. I literally dont know if you're bad or a really good mafia. Honestly, kudos haha.
    Alright, I'm bored again. Someone else be interesting.
    Interesting you get pushed and you are bord????
    Let put some more pressure on this guy. no risk if he is Mafia jester you know he will pick me. I am the one pushing his lych.

This is the interactions between Mike and Creed that started Mike's scum read on him.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

@AIVION who are you scumreading right now? By your free flowing posting, and "pureness" as i like to call it im heavily townreading you for that.
    Secret Society buddies!

I'm leaning on Mike right now, he feels sort of inconsistent to me.

Not liking the answers he's made so far. Feels contradictory to me...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And inconsistence of course
    I also let everyone know at start i was trolling. just having some fun until I found a scum in it. and Gry seems to be in a off way defending him.

I will be happy to say so fare creed and Gry know each other as a posable scum team. Lych me and find out I will leave a good detailed lw. Or kill me tonight I will leave a good LW.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    This quote is the one that seems insincere to me. I kind of get the feeling that he is trying to buddy.
    Damus literally made a post on this website that stated:

***** If I am to assume that's how you view games, I then apply this to how you're playing.
    I understand that you say that Town and Mafia use this, but I don't ever really see Town doing this on day 1 - more so in LYLO or MYLO.

***** Because of this, I think that Damus is Mafia as he is currently trying to appease to AIVION's ego by complimenting the game play, etc. Luring into a false sense of security wrt him.

Just be careful, ok @AIVION ?
    I won't say Damus is a strong townread (he is a townread though), but not wanting to die isn't really scummy you know... So is manipulating votes, from the point of view of the post you quoted (about perspective).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #806

I also let everyone know at start i was trolling. just having some fun until I found a scum in it. and Gry seems to be in a off way defending him.

I will be happy to say so fare creed and Gry know each other as a posable scum team. Lych me and find out I will leave a good detailed lw. Or kill me tonight I will leave a good LW.
    Defending who? If you're talking about creed I'm pretty sure I didn't talk to him besides telling him to stop with the Tapatalk thing / random comments.

LMao.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #807
    Ganelon

my strongest townread is Mike. I'm also liking blinkskater.

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    When you are trying to pull a double narrative like you did last game? And sort of like you did in Chicago?

Um... I can see you wanting to do that if this was a setup where we KNEW we had invest roles. This isn't the mod dude.

A lot of people did shit posts but there was real interaction going on with him aside from it, and this seems like an inconsistent statement to make.

I'm aware this is day 1 I feel ya sir, but your read list you posted seems so full of holes.. I don't know what to think of you anymore.
    Well make of me what you want. give you a hint I may have a cute little pug. or i may be an 88 year old woman and mother of 8 kids. lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810
    Ganelon

ok, as surprising as this is, Godread on Mafia/Cult, it's MM.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

11. ISO #811

game 1 PTB was my number 1 game 2 Mag was my number 1 game 3 Damus was my number 1 game 4 Creed is my number 1.
    Granted, but that's not a reasoning, that's just stats. I didn't ask for stats.
    You're important to me, my darling squishy~ ;)
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Omg. BRAVO

MM gets some Town points!! Which means he's null for now because he he had previous scum points.
    Lol what?
    I could sau the same thing about myself, I'm just not one to go around boasting it... actually I am LOL.
    ... but you're a special squirrel blinky :P
    You sound insecure about your word count. You're mad cause I don't spend twenty minutes hyper analyzing shitposting and sad attempts at WIFOM and healing grabs. I don't what to tell you bruv.
    My... word count? What? Would you be trying to turn my push against you into a push against me, scumbag?
    Thats NAI, people do that as town or scum. Do you feel his intentions are not pure?
    I feel like he's hiding his intentions. And that's rarely pure. Which is why I pressure him.
    @AIVION who are you scumreading right now? By your free flowing posting, and "pureness" as i like to call it im heavily townreading you for that.
    Agreed.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #812

"Lynch me and find out". Seems kinda similar to what Cryptonic did as scum.

+ scum points

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Well make of me what you want. give you a hint I may have a cute little pug. or i may be an 88 year old woman and mother of 8 kids. lol
    :P that's cute, but...

Essentially you want to shrug me off by saying "Jee whatever you think" And then proceed to hint to me that you're some sort of town aligned role?

Um.. what?

15. ISO #815
    Ganelon

stop giving hints. it may get you modkilled

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820
    Ganelon

+ scum points
    lmao that's a standard Mike quote

21. ISO #821

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ok, as surprising as this is, Godread on Mafia/Cult, it's MM.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    You will pay for your insolence, mortal. Thou art no God nor Immortal. Go die in a

with love of course

22. ISO #822

+ scum points
    then your scum detector is faulty you need to get you money back some one took you for a ride in selling you a defective scum reader.

23. ISO #823

You will pay for your insolence, mortal. Thou art no God nor Immortal. Go die in a

with love of course
    Death by cute fire then!

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

then your scum detector is faulty you need to get you money back some one took you for a ride in selling you a defective scum reader.
    You're disgusting.

26. ISO #826

stop giving hints. it may get you modkilled
    I said I may I never said i was. don't forget I lie as town also. remember Basic I was a shitzen and I claimed Doc day 1. to keep mafia from killing the read doc MM. I know you town read me and ty for that. but it is called baiting Ie why I am not mod killed. It was not a claim.

27. ISO #827

Death by cute fire then!

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CUTE EVERYTHING TO BREAK MY GOD WARNINGS

cute fires > god

28. ISO #828

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CUTE EVERYTHING TO BREAK MY GOD WARNINGS

cute fires > god
    Hehe~ :3

29. ISO #829

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Mag 100% confirmed town as well
    I can agree with that 100%

But not the gry. one

Are you budding Noctiz???? trying to get town to see you as town with this

so and so is town 100% but give no answer as to why.

30. ISO #830

Secret Society buddies!

I'm leaning on Mike right now, he feels sort of inconsistent to me.

Not liking the answers he's made so far. Feels contradictory to me...
    I agree. I also agree with Creed on his point. To me it seems like Creed was trying to make sure the mafia we're not just going to shy away from voting. For fear of possible death.
    -vote mike

what Creed was saying was super pro town imo. and the fact that Mike scum reads him for it LOL

31. ISO #831

lmao that's a standard Mike quote
    True I say that every game It is my call sign. I will find a way to say it ever future game also.

32. ISO #832

But not the gry. one

Are you fkn kidding some hours ago you were screaming Mag was likely scum with me.

+13097821093781209837298013709127490'1275408921674 12084678126748901269347861234 SCUM PIITSN1!!111

33. ISO #833
    Ganelon

Mike is I'm pretty sure always inconsistent. you cannot scumread him for inconsistency.

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Harry Potter and the Sword of Truth; Naruto: My Ninja Way; How to increase the size of the left toe; Ways to train your "Dragon"'

super good "books"
    That only seems to have two chapters out and that was 2 years ago so I guess I won't read that. I am however reading Blindness and it's the first HP story I've read in like a year or two. Pretty coincidental tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

35. ISO #835

Are you fkn kidding some hours ago you were screaming Mag was likely scum with me.

+13097821093781209837298013709127490'1275408921674 12084678126748901269347861234 SCUM PIITSN1!!111
    Yes I was it is day 1 thought and views can change. May up your minds first you all say I tunnel now that I give a little leeway I am scum.

Screw it Mike is scum lych mike.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837
    Ganelon

@blinkskater whats happened to your meta? why aren't you trolling?

38. ISO #838

I agree. I also agree with Creed on his point. To me it seems like Creed was trying to make sure the mafia we're not just going to shy away from voting. For fear of possible death.
    -vote mike

what Creed was saying was super pro town imo. and the fact that Mike scum reads him for it LOL
    Yep! He also literally brushed me off earlier and hasn't even responded fully to my questions directed at his inconsistency.

=(

39. ISO #839
    Ganelon

Most games he was scum, so that's not valid.
    if you look at it statistically, sure; but the first game he played on the site, he was pretty inconsistent (or rather, afraid of being wrong or rather of being seen as dumb). this is his personality showing, not his alignment meta.

and I have reasons to townread Mike.

40. ISO #840

But not the gry. one

Mike is 100% confirmed scum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Mike is 100% confirmed scum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NoctiZ is 100% Confirmed scum

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Bruh i trolled the shit outta day 1. We allready caught 2 scum IMO. And you never responded to my "serious" comment about how your syntax is screaming scum =D
    you did not Catch scum dude. ROFLOL I would love to see this post of Blink's pen and added to end of game when alignments are read. I am so going to gaff my ass off.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Mike ur on L2 bruh what you got to say?
    only thing i can say BOOOM I am blowing my last Bomb lol. and blink i pick you again.