Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1725

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    @zramza. It is partial cause I am new 😂😂😂 I have no idea what I am doing.

Anyway my current reads.
    TDL confirmed vigi
    SJ: was my strongest town read, however I am starting to get paranoid. His walls of text, deep analysis and reasoning are decreasing, maybe because he is busy, or because he accumulated enough town points to play safely as scum
    Player: my friend in the newbie block. When he is here, he gives some good commentary and his wall of text was good, town lran at least
    Hybrid: the annoying hybrid. He plays like a typical jester, while none Is possible.

I still want to understand that weird defence of yours hybrid, why did you try to save him that much?

Scum points +++++

Scv: cant get q read, either a noob or scun
    Same for trophy, but trophy is in better shape than scv

Check the interaction here (scv and trophy)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post695658

Spoiler : SCV old analysis :

this is the only useful post by the guy, is it enough?

this seemed a bit scummy for me, and no one commented on it. I would like to hear some opinions on this

FFS I gotta work on remembering to unquote last posts.
    Spoiler : SCV old analysis :

FFS and now i left a half quote.[/QUOTE]

to me, this seems one of two things, either a guy trying to find an excuse not to use quotes, or someone who don't have an idea how forums work

[/QUOTE]

Already explained

U SUSPECT ME OMGUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Here you go boys
    Now going to sleep

1/
    Spoiler : On Feels :

Even more colors & bullshit %'s for your minds townies

Hybrid: [CORRUPTED]

SJ: This sounded so accurate to my mind tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    SJ: was my strongest town read, however I am starting to get paranoid. His walls of text, deep analysis and reasoning are decreasing, maybe because he is busy, or because he accumulated enough town points to play safely as scum
    Plus two things however. First SJ asked about me so I <3 SJ. Second, I don't buy the lazy scum concept of Unknown, at this point if you're actually be The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised I believe you'd want to preserve & capitalize on town authority you started to build D1 and put more work into deception. So I believe busy, still, today we need your insight more than ever darling, please feed my mind. 65% Town 14% Enforcer Mastermind 21% Judge Mastermind

xramza: Have a town lean on him since early, his votes makes sense, made several good, argumented interventions. I don't think this gameplay would be EV+ if scum. But if actually Mastermind, well I'd instant /mvp and gain bonus experience. So 82% Town 14% Judge 4% Enforcer Mastermind
    @Hybrid #1282 you say xramza have a neutral evil aura, could you elaborate for the sake of discussion?

TDL: I don't know at all how this man plays, cf #1300, as a rational guy it irks me. Still the only 100% town as long as no CC. (rip Mesk)

SCVmurderer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    5. @Scvmurderer (trash, newbie, absolute sheep. mesk said he is town so not a proper lynch of today)
    Lol, while I feel you, I don't agree with the fact he was confirmed town by Mesk. Afaik he can still be Judge. It would be really weird gameplay for a judge, but weirder still for a Citizen imo. Honestly I can't see a scenario where SCV plays are well played, except maybe Jester or "too scummy to be scum" two-step-ahead-of-meta cheese scum strat. But as I'm noob myself maybe I fail to see something. Still, at this point if we lynch and he flips Citizen he & TDL threw the game imo. 37% Noob Citizen 62% "2scum2scumlol also Mesk" scum 1% Mastermind Mayor scumhunt 10/10 would mvp

Dr Unknown: I disagree with your opinion of Hybrid jestering past D1. Still, like him I townlean you. While you could be maf hiding behind noob shield, had a gut feel D2 you were genuine against Nawa. We'll see, keep contributing, please elaborate about TDL play or trophywife for example. 77% Town 23% Scum

mrtrophywife: Actually had to quick iso on you to get a grasp on your doings.
    Vote history: SCVtrain D1, Abstained D2

Quote from #792
    - Mrtrophywife: I'm kinda confused, your first post literally was
    Jumping to conclusions and starting a bandwagon pretty much always goes in the scums favor. Wouldn't do that
    Found that a bit inconsistent with you jumping on the SCV wagon in the end.

Very good points from all. My easily impressionable mind has changed lol. I prefer to go off of what someone has said to appear scum, not a lack of communication

Here you're either genuine, or laying back, not defending your own point of view but trying to do what you think please Town the most. Really could not say.
    Oh shoot! Sorry, I didn't conceptualize time. Don't like to bite the bullet like this, and forgive me if I vote and something massive happens.*
    Right now, the only ones that's given me a twinge of suspicious are scv and Hybrid, but honestly I feel like he's just messing around as a bored townie I can sense it.*
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Now I may be paranoïd but I literally read this as
    "Sorry if I vote bad
    - vote Lowhangingfruit"

Again, got a slight "look at me Town I'm helping" vibe, Hybrid and SCV being the obvious scummy for the mainstream. Voting TDL wasn't even an option for you (less obvious, yet more grounded at the time IMO). The fact you didn't pay attention to this switched my opinion on you to slight town lean to slight scum lean. If you DID consider it but didn't even mention it because reasons, please explain these to me, atm I'm wary of you.
    Now the circle gets smaller and you're still here, so I understand why others start to mention you. Overall your play looks like sheeping, now while town-aligned sheeping is good, I felt like you don't elaborate much on your opinions and you're not fighting for them. Give far more to town today pls or the circle may collapse on you. 41% Citizen 59% Hiding Something

2/
    Spoiler : On Foresight :

Gods I'm so long at typing. Trying to keep it short: from my perspective 2 of you 7 are scum. I believe one scum is a little obvious but the other may be The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised.
    I don't know how we deal with that, will need the help of the whole Town to figure it out. That's why I said this day was critical.

Premise 1: 50% of Mayor in this game, pure coinflip so must not be accounted for until situation is desperate. If there is, it shouldn't happen D3 anyway except if trial.
    Premise 2: 8/2 player to scum objective ratio basis
    Premise 3: Judge is not 100% confirmed, but it's Town interest to play as if anyway.

Premise 4: Mastermind-That-Was-Promised could be real

Scenario 1 (raw chance to happen 75%): We lynch town today. Maf kills Town. D4 will be 6/2, Judge reveals, D5 4/2 maf win GG.
    Scenario 1' (chances: few, I don't even): Same but a very lucky Mayor make it to D5 unrevealed. Unless I miss something and Judge ability reveals who's Judge, he still needs to coinflip who's who or it's GG. If I actually miss something it would be lucky GG for Town. If last townie don't fuck up, which could well happen with all the mindgames.
    Scenario 1" (chances within S1: raw 16,6%, almost none if Mastermind Enforcer): Maf kills Judge. D4 is 6/1 with no judge left, Town actually have a good shot

Scenario 2 (raw chance 12,5%): We actually lynch Judge. Maf kills. D4 6/1. At this point Town will have more time to figure it out, but with no tpr left, should look stuff sharply enough to find the mastermind. It will all be up to the mastermind at this point should he exist.

Scenario 3 (raw chance 12,5%): We actually lynch Mafia. Lucky but gg. I guess at this point it will just be the game going on, with paranoïa hoping Judge is not The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised. But no NK so obviously this scenario is the best we could hope.

Conclusion: Afaik today is not true my-lo but is not that far

4. ISO #1304

Here you go boys
    Now going to sleep

1/
    Spoiler : On Feels :

Even more colors & bullshit %'s for your minds townies

Hybrid: [CORRUPTED]

SJ: This sounded so accurate to my mind tbh

Plus two things however. First SJ asked about me so I <3 SJ. Second, I don't buy the lazy scum concept of Unknown, at this point if you're actually be The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised I believe you'd want to preserve & capitalize on town authority you started to build D1 and put more work into deception. So I believe busy, still, today we need your insight more than ever darling, please feed my mind. 65% Town 14% Enforcer Mastermind 21% Judge Mastermind

xramza: Have a town lean on him since early, his votes makes sense, made several good, argumented interventions. I don't think this gameplay would be EV+ if scum. But if actually Mastermind, well I'd instant /mvp and gain bonus experience. So 82% Town 14% Judge 4% Enforcer Mastermind
    @Hybrid #1282 you say xramza have a neutral evil aura, could you elaborate for the sake of discussion?

TDL: I don't know at all how this man plays, cf #1300, as a rational guy it irks me. Still the only 100% town as long as no CC. (rip Mesk)

SCVmurderer:

Lol, while I feel you, I don't agree with the fact he was confirmed town by Mesk. Afaik he can still be Judge. It would be really weird gameplay for a judge, but weirder still for a Citizen imo. Honestly I can't see a scenario where SCV plays are well played, except maybe Jester or "too scummy to be scum" two-step-ahead-of-meta cheese scum strat. But as I'm noob myself maybe I fail to see something. Still, at this point if we lynch and he flips Citizen he & TDL threw the game imo. 37% Noob Citizen 62% "2scum2scumlol also Mesk" scum 1% Mastermind Mayor scumhunt 10/10 would mvp

Dr Unknown: I disagree with your opinion of Hybrid jestering past D1. Still, like him I townlean you. While you could be maf hiding behind noob shield, had a gut feel D2 you were genuine against Nawa. We'll see, keep contributing, please elaborate about TDL play or trophywife for example. 77% Town 23% Scum

Quote from #792

Now the circle gets smaller and you're still here, so I understand why others start to mention you. Overall your play looks like sheeping, now while town-aligned sheeping is good, I felt like you don't elaborate much on your opinions and you're not fighting for them. Give far more to town today pls or the circle may collapse on you. 41% Citizen 59% Hiding Something

2/
    Spoiler : On Foresight :

Gods I'm so long at typing. Trying to keep it short: from my perspective 2 of you 7 are scum. I believe one scum is a little obvious but the other may be The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised.
    I don't know how we deal with that, will need the help of the whole Town to figure it out. That's why I said this day was critical.

Premise 1: 50% of Mayor in this game, pure coinflip so must not be accounted for until situation is desperate. If there is, it shouldn't happen D3 anyway except if trial.
    Premise 2: 8/2 player to scum objective ratio basis
    Premise 3: Judge is not 100% confirmed, but it's Town interest to play as if anyway.

Premise 4: Mastermind-That-Was-Promised could be real

Scenario 1 (raw chance to happen 75%): We lynch town today. Maf kills Town. D4 will be 6/2, Judge reveals, D5 4/2 maf win GG.
    Scenario 1' (chances: few, I don't even): Same but a very lucky Mayor make it to D5 unrevealed. Unless I miss something and Judge ability reveals who's Judge, he still needs to coinflip who's who or it's GG. If I actually miss something it would be lucky GG for Town. If last townie don't fuck up, which could well happen with all the mindgames.
    Scenario 1" (chances within S1: raw 16,6%, almost none if Mastermind Enforcer): Maf kills Judge. D4 is 6/1 with no judge left, Town actually have a good shot

Scenario 2 (raw chance 12,5%): We actually lynch Judge. Maf kills. D4 6/1. At this point Town will have more time to figure it out, but with no tpr left, should look stuff sharply enough to find the mastermind. It will all be up to the mastermind at this point should he exist.

Scenario 3 (raw chance 12,5%): We actually lynch Mafia. Lucky but gg. I guess at this point it will just be the game going on, with paranoïa hoping Judge is not The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised. But no NK so obviously this scenario is the best we could hope.

Conclusion: Afaik today is not true my-lo but is not that far
    Why the hell am i corrupted? Only can i not see that or...

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

Most of the questions u ve asked to me has been answered in my posts... Also xramza is just feels like it i mean he writes things differently from m trophy and unknown so cuz of tht i said like so. Tho if i was judge i d court on sj and him tpday

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

[SPOILER]

Quote from #792

I feel like I defended the post you quoted- maybe you might have looked over it. That's okay, it was kind of tucked in between Lynch trains yesterday. Oops- my opinions and reads happen to be the same as others, I'll try to not agree with people going forward.

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    What is this Oracle?
    =) go play some proton ladder on sc2

11. ISO #1311

Oh god I forgot the game existed for like twelve hours. There goes my time from last night. Going to start on analysis when I'm home today. Pinky promise.

Also there's no way in hell judge reveals today *IF* there even is one. There's still a possibility Judge isn't around. No more judge meta. Maybe if they're around they're dumb.

I think the lynch choices are fairly decided for the day, but since the day keeps extending we have plenty of time to deliberate. Won't be placing a vote until I really get my analysis on at least one or two people out.

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

On remaining triad:
    I would suspect it is the lookout/detective copy. As it would suit the TPR roles.
    But it's role is no longer important because no one is going to claim TPR now, and it's basically now just a Mafioso.

We are looking for someone who either avoided day 1 RLVG\Nawa or semi interacted with them.
    And on day 2, we are looking for someone either against the Nawa lynch, pro vigi shot on Nawa, or was iffy about the lynch.

Hybrids need to prove himself innocent through the actions of the scum is triggering me, he says they tried to frame him by killing MM, and then tried to stop Mesk from "proving" he is citizen.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #1316

S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Assuming:
    1. TDL is confirmed vig(which I believe) and
    2. The judge is pressnt (which I also believe, we would have definitely figured out by now if it were a witch or auditor).
    Then we are in a sticky situation with a lot of citizens and a semi-poweful triad.
    What's left in my mind-
    1. Town government. This could go either way, but the prospect of a Marshall and a judge is interesting, could end the game if the town plays it's cards right.
    2. One remaining Town random, which to me is TDL the vigilante, who is basically another citizen now because he's already used up his shot.
    4. Four citizens, 5 if you include vig post-shot (this is surprising to me and leaves town at a lack of information sadly)
    5. Triad random (Honestly I don't believe it to be an administrator because I feel like we would have figured something like that or atleast gotten some clues, so probably something weakish like Vanguard)
    6. Nuetral evil (judge, like stated above)

If town government is mayor, town is at an Advantage, if marshall, town is at a slight disadvantage since in my eyes mayor>marshall Power wise.
    It's a bummer we don't have much information besides tells to go off of, having so many non TPRs.
    I'll give some insight on what I think about individual people later, this is just my take on the state of the game. You know how it is.
    Last edited by mrtrophywife; September 26th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just like a Mafia that can only kill.
    Thanks, you're right about the last triad, I believe. Makes sense to have some balance of power between TPR and triad in terms of information- I didn't think about that when I was writing my post. Makes sense that the triad hasn't hit any citizens- it all clicks together lol

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

On Evil & Gov.

We had a Vig claim, 2 motion detection roles and no audioter/witch feedback claims.
    We have a confirmed Government role in game.
    Which means Judge is the most likely evil role, not confirmed, but close enough

Which means the Town Gov should not reveal today. Because the risk of Judge, if Gov reveals, the Judge will force a lynch between Gov and Vigi. Which will turn our lynch into a scum kill on confirmed town, leaving the other to die at night.

Tdlr: If Gov reveals and Judge exists, both Gov and Vigi will end up dead.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Wait- can someone explain to me how two people died last night?
    TDL, the town vigilante, shot Oka. Because he not only defended the dragon head, but tried to force Vigi to waste a bullet on the immune DH.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

TDL, the town vigilante, shot Oka. Because he not only defended the dragon head, but tried to force Vigi to waste a bullet on the immune DH.
    Lol I'm dumb- I must have short term memory loss or something, I was just talking about vig using his shot.
    Thanks
    Just bad luck for town lol town acts scummy and scum acts towny

25. ISO #1325

S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Which means the Town Gov should not reveal today. Because the risk of Judge, if Gov reveals, the Judge will force a lynch between Gov and Vigi. Which will turn our lynch into a scum kill on confirmed town, leaving the other to die at night.

Tdlr: If Gov reveals and Judge exists, both Gov and Vigi will end up dead.
    So gov should not reveal, ever? Unless judge or vig dies?

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

On remaining triad:
    I would suspect it is the lookout/detective copy. As it would suit the TPR roles.
    But it's role is no longer important because no one is going to claim TPR now, and it's basically now just a Mafioso.

We are looking for someone who either avoided day 1 RLVG\Nawa or semi interacted with them.
    And on day 2, we are looking for someone either against the Nawa lynch, pro vigi shot on Nawa, or was iffy about the lynch.

Hybrids need to prove himself innocent through the actions of the scum is triggering me, he says they tried to frame him by killing MM, and then tried to stop Mesk from "proving" he is citizen.
    RLVG was the one who killed MM or the 2nd triad was. Think anyone who d do that to frame me. If no conculisions would RLVG do it? Think about those. Because i think you know my playstyle that if i were to be scum i wouldnt kill thooose.

I ve already explained why i protected Nawa.

2ndly

28. ISO #1328

We should look for the people who soft claimed and not so holy mighty people playing
    İ m pretty sre piayer is gov or jude lol but it mighy be xramza as well wlp idk

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

RLVG was the one who killed MM or the 2nd triad was. Think anyone who d do that to frame me. If no conculisions would RLVG do it? Think about those. Because i think you know my playstyle that if i were to be scum i wouldnt kill thooose.

I ve already explained why i protected Nawa.

2ndly
    Nawa or the other Triad made the choice. Nawa was in the game at the end of day 1. RLVG left before D1 ended.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #1332

Tbh 50/50 I don't even know anymore. You go out of the way to make yourself unreadable.
    That was what I meant to be yay so I m confirmed town now ^^

Also SJ imo you start pushing someone it s up to you though. The reason behind is that their read are all the same except of piayer. Sochoose one then go on with ir.

33. ISO #1333

Tbh all my false accusions against SJ was a try. I wanted to see if he is gonna go for my lynch or not. Apperanfly not so i ll trust him till the end

34. ISO #1334

I mean what else I can so as a sole citixen? I d rather check who ll push me till the very end. Since in the end I won t get lynched or even if i were to be lynched town would have so much more to learn on.

So far thats one of the reasons why i suspect unknown nd sv more than anybody else tbh.

35. ISO #1335

We should look for the people who soft claimed and not so holy mighty people playing
    Hunting for town gov. role is not protown and is also not the same as hunting for a neutral evil role. What are you doing.

Triad role is not worth debating since they're just a NK role now and never could have had time to claim with the TPRs. Meta would dictate there was a vanguard given the town roles but who knows. We know that witch doesn't give feedback, so that possibility is still there, and we still don't know if auditor gives feedback if they target a Citizen.

Tbh 50/50 I don't even know anymore. You go out of the way to make yourself unreadable.
    And I would argue as a result that Hybrid isn't a bad use of our one mislynch because of this. He's literally trying to make himself a lynch target and thus wifom'ing everything. But who knows. Guess he does.

36. ISO #1336

I agree with this. Xramza or playern is prob judge. Trophy/unknown prob last triad.

-vote Xramza
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

37. ISO #1337

I agree with this. Xramza or playern is prob judge. Trophy/unknown prob last triad.

-vote Xramza
    Wow, I am so much emotional rn. You cant even think how emotional i am right now since you ve agreed on sth with me.

38. ISO #1338

Tbh, I'd rather SJ to handle the lynch for today. I oddly trust him this game. Or at least TDL might say something to carry us.

39. ISO #1339

So someone here is a Judge pushing on their primary town gov. read, and someone's going along with it. A judge would have no reason to push on people like MM, Nawa, etc, and instead be constructing theories against the seemingly obvious town members.

It seems like a shoddy defense but there is some serious common sense lacking here.

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    So someone here is a Judge pushing on their primary town gov. read, and someone's going along with it. A judge would have no reason to push on people like MM, Nawa, etc, and instead be constructing theories against the seemingly obvious town members.

It seems like a shoddy defense but there is some serious common sense lacking here.
    Who are you talking to?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #1342

Who are you talking to?
    Scv, and transitively Hybrid. It's not really any better of a defense than "im not scum lol" but I have accurately read both scum that have dropped. Doesn't mean much if looking at me from a neutral perspective though. I would imagine a Judge playing much more liberally given it has a free shot out of any lynch.

43. ISO #1343

Daychat is slow today

-vote Xramza
    Pro Citizen life.

Also, keep in mind that the first person with a lot of pressure put on them will likely cause a Judge ability even if they are not the Judge. This could also happen tomorrow, but beware that no matter who it is, someone will be framed when a bout of pressure is put on them.
    I think I gave decent reasoning about why Judge will reveal tomorrow and not today (also, not 100% confirmed but must do as if since no tpr left, the only unexpected thing that could happen is Auditor having 1 audit left and lucky audit Gvt but tbh kinda irrelevant thought)
    Still I think you're right with the framing phenomenon, we'll need to be aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    [SPOILER]

I feel like I defended the post you quoted- maybe you might have looked over it. That's okay, it was kind of tucked in between Lynch trains yesterday. Oops- my opinions and reads happen to be the same as others, I'll try to not agree with people going forward.
    Didnt over looked your defense, don't have a scumread on you atm but paranoia thanks to 7/2 subjective scum ratio. You're welcome to help me dissipate that paranoia.

That still make little sense to me but w/e, TDL is the only one confirmed out of lynchpool

Going to work
    Expect the thread to grow
    Things are going slow since Mesk death

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

Also, keep in mind that the first person with a lot of pressure put on them will likely cause a Judge ability even if they are not the Judge. This could also happen tomorrow, but beware that no matter who it is, someone will be framed when a bout of pressure is put on them.
    This feels like your setting up your defense ahead of time for when you use judge ability.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #1346

This feels like your setting up your defense ahead of time for when you use judge ability.
    It does. But it's something I just now considered. I had envisioned the Judge's ability being something that people go around and discuss for a whole day when it's much more nuanced.

47. ISO #1347

Still I think you're right with the framing phenomenon, we'll need to be aware of this.
    Dammit player. You just had to go agree with this make yourself equal susp.

48. ISO #1348

If I understand the mechanics correctly, the last triad cannot kill at night. So that means judge is the top priority and personally them narrows it down to xramza and player for me. If others like TDL and SJ want to chirp in here, I think they're opinions seem to be what every1 wants right now.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350