User Tag List

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3145
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Let's try blinkskater
    Please read the actual game and realize he said he was working 12+ hours today, less than 12 hr ago. He works construction and checks his phone in a portapotty, he's not gonna be able to give you what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    unvote already i dont want your support youre far too stupid and would actually harm me if i gave you the info again
    you obviously dont read or listen to anything i say i give up convincing you because its a waste OF TIME AND I STILL COULDNT PLAY HOTS FFS YOU DAMN IDIOTS!

I HAVE 120 MINUTES LEFT FFS!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Tell you what. I vote MM. You elaborate on the "info" part (should consist of more than half of players).
    If you don't, then I unvote in half an hour.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    How do you get half the players when theres only 4 scum?????
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #1205

llow MM Blindly Like You Do On Distorted BUT MM OUTED HIMSELF FFS!
    When and How and Outed as townie or scum or what?

unvote already i dont want your support youre far too stupid and would actually harm me if i gave you the info again
    Deal
    -vote unvote

6. ISO #1206

I have no idea what that means.

SCV will always have your back. And in this game - Blink too most likely.
    You are not alone.
    i cant explain what i meant with fielz(ask him yourself)

SCV and Blink Dont Have My Back Unless They Can Benefit From It

THEY WANT TO LYNCH ME LATER ON LIKE IN THE RIGGER GAME OR THE GAME WHERE I WAS DETECTIVE AND DESTROYED MAFIA AND MADE BLINK WIN!
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

When and How and Outed as townie or scum or what?

Deal
    -vote unvote
    LMAOOOOO easy way to get off your scummate and you took the bait

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm not even caught up yet there's so many fucking post to read stop being retarded I've been at work all day my phone stays logged in because I try to read when I have a moment
    @blinkskater i think you would vote mm if you read everything, he started the vote train on you by saying you're not scum hunting or voting anyone today............................................. ..........................

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    LMAOOOOO easy way to get off your scummate and you took the bait
    You keep saying stuff like that doesn't make it true.
    I wonder - has there ever been any game for you when two most posting-active players town read each other and you don't see them as a scum team? If yes, then I ask you: what was different in that game that probably never happend to this game?

@blinkskater i think you would vote mm if you read everything, he started the vote train on you by saying you're not scum hunting or voting anyone today............................................. ..........................
    The moment he voted blink I was thinking that he was either pressuring or making a scum-bait to see who takes the bait. SCV has done it at least twice this game too.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Lol, this might just be true. If so I'm retarded and I should not be playing FM right now.

-vote blinkskater
    I don't like the fact that you're not voting people
    lmao vote me up because im not voting people? have you considered the fact i work 12 hour days and can barley keep up with the chat while im at work? check ever other game my activity usually doesnt start up untill 4 EST

16. ISO #1216

Why wouldn't a lynch be able to reveal more alignments than just scum team?
    ya, if mm flips town i'll trust his read on mag

You keep saying stuff like that doesn't make it true.
    I wonder - has there ever been any game for you when two most posting-active players town read each other and you don't see them as a scum team? If yes, then I ask you: what was different in that game that probably never happend to this game?

The moment he voted blink I was thinking that he was either pressuring or making a scum-bait to see who takes the bait. SCV has done it at least twice this game too.
    yes and the difference was they were town
    gg

17. ISO #1217

also scums like to get off topic and post about anime and shit
    these pandas are no different

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221
    Ganelon

ya, if mm flips town i'll trust his read on mag

yes and the difference was they were town
    gg
    wat? you scum read me and distorted in the gaga game. oh well my posting only in reaction to your posts and potentially 'scum painting you' makes me look so scummy... I need to disengage inactive mode. Behold, I am going to read everyone's posts for any possible scum slips I may or may not have missed

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

also scums like to get off topic and post about anime and shit
    these pandas are no different
    Rules
    Hosts reserves right to replace players at any time.
    No OGC
    No editing or deleting posts.
    Video and pics are encouraged
    No quoting PM's
    English only.
    Play to wincon at all times

24. ISO #1224
    Ganelon

...Doesn't anybody find it suspicious that there has yet to be any serious clusterfuck? Something is very fishy here!

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

Funny How You People Follow MM Blindly Like You Do On Distorted BUT MM OUTED HIMSELF FFS!

Funny That No One Follows Me Even If Im Mayor
    lol when have i ever listened to any of MM's scumreads, NEVER and i have been openly honest about that in the past. The one game that "I happened to agreee with MM was when i won as arsonist, and I needed to agree with MM so i DID" I don't agree with MM wanting to lynch efe, efe asks me to vote up MM so MM makes smething up and trys to switch his vote to me lmao the fuck outta hea kiddd

27. ISO #1227

I think that is fun in a way

What if you got Efekann lynched?
    7 votes to lynch. Don't think it would have happened. If it was the case, then do you imagine the shitload of information we'd have got? It'd have been opportunistic scum bullshit for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #1228

Please read the actual game and realize he said he was working 12+ hours today, less than 12 hr ago. He works construction and checks his phone in a portapotty, he's not gonna be able to give you what you want.
    not like this is old fucking news they have been in the games with me in the past

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Weren't we going for a No Lynch??? Da fack are these random changes?
    Never agreed on that.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #1230

Rules
    Hosts reserves right to replace players at any time.
    No OGC
    No editing or deleting posts.
    Video and pics are encouraged
    No quoting PM's
    English only.
    Play to wincon at all times
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Efekannn02/Desktop/Efekan%20Dosyalar/Resimler/Important/S-FM%20Spirits%20II%20MM%20Is%20Scum!.png[/IMG]
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1231

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I recommend this video.

Shindu fallah na, sin'dorei.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

PLEASE VOTE MM UP

YOU KNOW YOU CANT LYNCH ME BECAUSE IM GONNA DIE ANYWAY(im protecting myself from trapper and wolf and maybe fielz too lel)
    facepalm. FIELZ IS NOT IN THE GAME XD

YOU GOT NO REASON OUT OF ME STAGING UP A PUSH AT YOU FOR INFO TO LYNCH ME, AND WHAT I DID WAS TO HELP TOWN. NOW SHUT UP AND VOTE BLINK.

34. ISO #1234

Tell you what. I vote MM. You elaborate on the "info" part (should consist of more than half of players).
    If you don't, then I unvote in half an hour.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Lemme guess: I won't find any reasons in my reading.

35. ISO #1235

just because MM thought he found a reason that I was scum doesn't make me want to lynch him, maybe pay him a visit tonight, (MM can say literally any player in this game is scum and I would not even take it into account in the slightest way lol

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

take everything i say literally and twist the words and you would understand that youre a idiot lol you cant lynch me anymore because of this sentence

IM IMMORTAL IN LYNCHES SINCE THE ARMADYEUS GAME(ignore the rigger game i was scum there)
    Wait. You dumbfuck just claimed Trapper.

38. ISO #1238

just because MM thought he found a reason that I was scum doesn't make me want to lynch him, maybe pay him a visit tonight, (MM can say literally any player in this game is scum and I would not even take it into account in the slightest way lol
    Ay nice discredit

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

I swear, if blink is scum you're next. I will more more than happy to see you die, BIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHHH.

41. ISO #1241

I would rather Lynch Efekannn02 at this point than anyone else who is currently being voted, though I think we need to watch out for whoever is claiming Citizen... I especially don't trust

-vote NumberTwo

I feel he may actually be the trapper, he plays like a lone wolf this game, confused and scared as hell
    and every other game. There is a reason that i stay alive until the late game.

42. ISO #1242
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    <Replacement
    Ok, i just finished reading the chat. What a waste of time..

Could everyone stop with their shitposting and think of a strategy that will let us win instead?

Going to study the setup, brb
    So we have a confirmed doctor,vigilante and sheriff. I would suggest that we make some sort of list of people that the vigilante should visit to prevent the doctor and sheriff from visting the same person. Sure it might give the trapper an idea who to visit but i think the alternative could be worse.
    are the spirits able to kill every night or can they only use 1 bypass kill? I don't think the setup specifies
    it doesn't prevent me from posting.
    -vote gyrlander
    If i were hunter id blast despair right between the eyes
    If i were invest id probally check someone with low post count at EOD
    If i were shaman i would heal my highest gut town read EoD
    if he used a program to random all roles then there could be 4 vigilantes.
    If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    i can obviously only do one of those things. lol.

Maybe i think he is a tpr or maybe i think he is a scum.
    If last wills aren't allowed then i hope you guys remember this post if i die tonight. I might update it later today if needed.
    explain.

Who would you visit?
    no, im just asking who you would visit if you were a specific role. The same thing that i posted.
    I just found Last wills in the OOO so im assuming they are allowed.
    which is why everyone needs to post at least 1000 times everyday, so we can make sure that they are alive. If someone stops posting we will assume that he is dead and if he is not dead we will lynch him for beeing a scum.
    Okay, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait. You dumbfuck just claimed Trapper.
    And that's not the first time methinks

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

wat? you scum read me and distorted in the gaga game. oh well my posting only in reaction to your posts and potentially 'scum painting you' makes me look so scummy... I need to disengage inactive mode. Behold, I am going to read everyone's posts for any possible scum slips I may or may not have missed
    settle your head downn m8 the reason i thought you were scum in gaga was because your head was ALL over the place you kept changing your mind constantly when the wind blew in a different direction im getting the same vibe from you this game you need to RELAX and take a breather it's only day 1, im townish reading you becuase you seem to be in the same condition as the gaga game

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249
    Ganelon

settle your head downn m8 the reason i thought you were scum in gaga was because your head was ALL over the place you kept changing your mind constantly when the wind blew in a different direction im getting the same vibe from you this game you need to RELAX and take a breather it's only day 1, im townish reading you becuase you seem to be in the same condition as the gaga game
    I was talking to naz not you lol

50. ISO #1250

all you've stated is that i've been afkish
    Legit not. You are PASSIVE. CAREFUL. You didn't vote much. You didn't speak much. And SUDDENLY, when I vote you up, you appear. What a surprise. Don't tell me you're writing on phone while working, I don't buy it :P