S-FM 159: Camp Mafia - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 159: Camp Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I've got a solid 2-2.5 hours ISOing I have left.

In the mean time AMA. (ask me anything)
    Maybe this is a no-brainer, but do you agree it would be helpful for Stealth to give us his reads and explain his vote on Fire? I just put together that block of text re: the virtues of participating in games vs. lurking, and I'm hoping it wasn't a waste of time...

3. ISO #703

I've got a solid 2-2.5 hours ISOing I have left.

In the mean time AMA. (ask me anything)
    There was someone bein like "Hey this is a good plan"
    Then, there was people who be like "Hey, it is a good plan, but its flawed
    Then, there was people who be like "Hey, this is a good plan (same plan as before bur that active people=comfirmed town)

Whatta daya think of dis man?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    There was someone bein like "Hey this is a good plan"
    Then, there was people who be like "Hey, it is a good plan, but its flawed
    Then, there was people who be like "Hey, this is a good plan (same plan as before bur that active people=comfirmed town)

Whatta daya think of dis man?
    Given how you typed it, I read this in my head in an Ali G voice -- it was very funny, lol.

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Stealth, I love you bro (notwithstanding Glitch, lol), but philosophically speaking, I largely disagree on your first point.

Philosophical Rant
    Contributing drives the game -- if you don't contribute, then there isn't a game, which sucks in terms of quality and enjoyment. Also, Frog and Helz contributing so much last game let us read their posts and try to tease out the fact that they were in fact scum. If you don't contribute, then no one is able to read you either way and can't come to the conclusion that you are more likely to be Town or scum. Without posts, there is no game, and it's frankly boring / unhelpful when people lurk. If you're Town, you should be getting into the weeds with us and helping to uncover the scum as best you can.

Helz was getting into this before, but one of the big knocks on your playstyle is that you're very much selectively / sporadically active. I.e. you won't be around for a while (which is understandable due to school and other commitments), but when you get back, you don't dive into analysis, but you sort of make one small point, drop a vote, and then go AFK again -- he called it "half ass playing", but I'll be a little nicer for the sake of argument. I get that everyone has a slightly different playstyle, but it drove me nuts last game when we needed your vote / participation at the end to lynch Frog, for example.

Completely agree that we shouldn't necessarily conclude that frequent participants / contributors are Town, but at least they've given us a pile of posts to analyze. Also, as Helz says, it at least helps to move the conversation forward so that the Town can figure out what we want to do. Not posting anything, in and of itself, is far more anti-Town, which explains why the default read on you is always middle of the road to scum.

Game-Related

Anyway, that's my rant, but back to the game -- could you explain why you're voting Fire at this point, as opposed to MattZed, Yuki, or me? We have four possibilities -- it would be helpful to get your take on the four of us given we're all up in the sudden death round here, and we need to do some digging in terms of picking the best lynch for today.
    Off the gut. You've been contributing A LOT.

There's not a whole lot of consistency (to be expected in so many posts)

If you had fewer posts, I'd suspect this as a last statement as a last stand versus and would prefer a double lynch. However, based on my limited ISO I'd go lynch you over stealth.

*edit*

Would you prefer a suicide lynch with stealth or a solo lynch with a mandate last will?

6. ISO #706

Off the gut. You've been contributing A LOT.

There's not a whole lot of consistency (to be expected in so many posts)

If you had fewer posts, I'd suspect this as a last statement as a last stand versus and would prefer a double lynch. However, based on my limited ISO I'd go lynch you over stealth.

*edit*

Would you prefer a suicide lynch with stealth or a solo lynch with a mandate last will?
    I'm not following your post entirely. Stealth isn't in the group of four right now -- are you suggesting that Stealth and I are your top scum reads and you're proposing that both of us abstain ourselves to death? If so, I don't agree with that plan. Also, re: "last will", I don't think there are last wills in this game.

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbombomb16 View Post
    I hate how everyone thinks contribution = town.

Last game Frog and Helz were contributing more and, guess what, they were both scum.

Keep that in mind. Thats my semi-contributory post.

Oh, and have a vote.
    -vote FireBringer
    To be fair I very strongly believe if ANY town last game had taken the time to Iso me they would have had a hard scum read. I slipped a few times and a lot of my posts were extremely scum motivated. The only reason I was so effective was that the town was playing at a low level.

I believe lack of contribution is not necessary scummy but it is detrimental to the the town. If you are town and do not contribute you are either damaging your win condition or pulling a town gambit. The reason I am critical of your play is that you seemingly do not consider things before you say/do something. It is very easy to read you as scum because the actions and thoughts you press very obviously take such a low amount of effort and consideration which is on par with a scum players actions (even when you are town). I am not saying you are a bad player but I do believe you are capable of playing at a much higher level than you do play at. If you force yourself to play at a higher level after a few games it becomes natural and you will start to see the game within the game (Which I feel is where the real fun is).

Also- I have honestly not started my Iso yet. Did a lot of stuff today and am nerding out on some games but I have every desire to follow through on the expectations I have set of myself here. I still believe it would be very productive for players to give their reads in a read wall of the other players in the game regardless of their skill level or alignment. This is something that will be very useful later in the game
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #708

Maybe this is a no-brainer, but do you agree it would be helpful for Stealth to give us his reads and explain his vote on Fire? I just put together that block of text re: the virtues of participating in games vs. lurking, and I'm hoping it wasn't a waste of time...
    I see the case against Fire. But I've studied Fire more than ... everyone. Maybe he's using this against me. I see Fire as Cit.

I don't think FOS is necessarily bad. Search last FM for reasoning.

Since he's on trial I expect a response. ESPECIALLY with his vote.

9. ISO #709

I'm not following your post entirely. Stealth isn't in the group of four right now -- are you suggesting that Stealth and I are your top scum reads and you're proposing that both of us abstain ourselves to death? If so, I don't agree with that plan. Also, re: "last will", I don't think there are last wills in this game.
    I'm drunk. LOL.

This makes much more sense.

10. ISO #710

Why haven't I been or MattZed been lynched yet!

Come on guys, I know you can do it.

This is Sheriff Jailor vs his Deputy.
    The Ultimate Fight.
    You must decide who is the only one who can remain in this town.
    Make a wise decision. Vote MattZed today.

-vote MattZed
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by FireBringer View Post
    Why haven't I been or MattZed been lynched yet!

Come on guys, I know you can do it.

This is Sheriff Jailor vs his Deputy.
    The Ultimate Fight.
    You must decide who is the only one who can remain in this town.
    Make a wise decision. Vote MattZed today.

-vote MattZed
    What makes you scum read him?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #712

Stealth, I love you bro (notwithstanding Glitch, lol), but philosophically speaking, I largely disagree on your first point.

Philosophical Rant
    Contributing drives the game -- if you don't contribute, then there isn't a game, which sucks in terms of quality and enjoyment. Also, Frog and Helz contributing so much last game let us read their posts and try to tease out the fact that they were in fact scum. If you don't contribute, then no one is able to read you either way and can't come to the conclusion that you are more likely to be Town or scum. Without posts, there is no game, and it's frankly boring / unhelpful when people lurk. If you're Town, you should be getting into the weeds with us and helping to uncover the scum as best you can.

Helz was getting into this before, but one of the big knocks on your playstyle is that you're very much selectively / sporadically active. I.e. you won't be around for a while (which is understandable due to school and other commitments), but when you get back, you don't dive into analysis, but you sort of make one small point, drop a vote, and then go AFK again -- he called it "half ass playing", but I'll be a little nicer for the sake of argument. I get that everyone has a slightly different playstyle, but it drove me nuts last game when we needed your vote / participation at the end to lynch Frog, for example.

Completely agree that we shouldn't necessarily conclude that frequent participants / contributors are Town, but at least they've given us a pile of posts to analyze. Also, as Helz says, it at least helps to move the conversation forward so that the Town can figure out what we want to do. Not posting anything, in and of itself, is far more anti-Town, which explains why the default read on you is always middle of the road to scum.

Game-Related

Anyway, that's my rant, but back to the game -- could you explain why you're voting Fire at this point, as opposed to MattZed, Yuki, or me? We have four possibilities -- it would be helpful to get your take on the four of us given we're all up in the sudden death round here, and we need to do some digging in terms of picking the best lynch for today.
    This post reeks of town.
    Dear god, we will never get the smell out of the sheets.

Okay Darkness you are now in my town pool.
    Help me lynch Matt, I know you want to.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Reasons for Matt being town:
    OMGUS isn't done by scum often.--Matt did this to me.

Reasons for Matt being Mafia:
    He claimed he pmed host and this is in contention. --Weak reasoning, but I used this to get reactions.
    He isn't as active as normal and not trying to direct conversation. ---Good indicator
    He isn't as aggressive as normal.

17. ISO #717

Reasons for Matt being town:
    OMGUS isn't done by scum often.--Matt did this to me.

Reasons for Matt being Mafia:
    He claimed he pmed host and this is in contention. --Weak reasoning, but I used this to get reactions.
    He isn't as active as normal and not trying to direct conversation. ---Good indicator
    He isn't as aggressive as normal.
    He claimed he was busier than normal so that could be a Null.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Last game Frog and Helz were contributing more and, guess what, they were both scum.

Oh, and have a vote.
    -vote FireBringer
    First voter, i keep my eye on you

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    First voter, i keep my eye on you
    Why do you think the first voter is scum?

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Oh, and have a vote.
    -vote FireBringer
    Please ISO before voting.

I trusted you before this.

If I were to play it boring, I'd town block SJ, SB, & Fire. (Possibly Yuki but that's a huge wild card)

Going by ISO, I can't stop my tunnel on Matt.

And I can't support multi-lynches other than a 3 way lynchh- Matt, Darkness, Yuki.

I understand the contention of Matt vs. Fire, but I'm opposed to a dual lynch here, especially since I'm fairly confident on my Fire read.

Pending ISO. I've been drinking, I haven't made time. My partial notes suggest Matt.

I trust Helz' scum hunting even if it's bussing, but I know Fire's plays.

This message took way too long. I realizemit's shits.

Can you all be ready before hammer? I'll post by then.

23. ISO #723

Oh, and have a vote.
    -vote FireBringer
    That's not a contribution. Are you ever going to list a reason for voting this game?

You're not trying to contribute; the quoted post is actually a defense of non-contribution. Suggesting that contribution doesn't help town is just plain anti-town by forgiving inactivity and/or shitposting.

Finger of Suspicion on Stealth
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

In the mean time. The 4 on trial, place a vote based on ISO.
    I'm not your bitch, and I'll get to your request to ISO the three other people on trial when and if I feel like it. I already have decent strength reads for D1 on the other three people on trial and am more interested in looking at other players who seem to be slipping through the cracks. You know, like Stealth, who I actually did examine and early on his choice scumteam was Darkness+SJ with a townread on Fire, but since then all he's done is fakevote his townread.

26. ISO #726

Spoiler : FireBringer until Page 12 because I got sick of ISOing :

Partial ISO of FireBringers posts with quotes and post numbers.
    I am going to kick this game out of troll mode.

Okay,

I am the Town Cop.

Doctor on me, I will check Slaol tonight. Doctor do not WIFOM this, go on me. Mafia are definitely going to attack me.
    #37: First post of the game is a cop claim, a fake one at that.

What?
    #39: Response to DarknessB at #38
    Spoiler : #38 :
    You realize there's no Doctor, right?

THIS GAME IS TROLL!

*Throws the monitor at the wall in anger*
    #41: In response to the posting of the roles list by DarknessB at #40
    Spoiler : #40 :
    Role List:
    Mafia
    Mafia

Cop
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Disregard my claim.

I am town.
    #43 Disregarding his Cop claim in order to detract attention from himself.

I am willing to do make an exception of Policy Lynches in the case of SuperJack.
    #48 In response to SuperJack's new posting style
    Spoiler : SuperJack's 2 posts (#44 and #47)
    [QUOTE=SuperJack;518574 :
    SuperJack knows this is a ploy because SuperJack is really SuperJack the SuperJack Town Cop.[/QUOTE]

SuperJack was just SuperSaving the SuperFake Town cop SuperClaim.

I find this post scummy as Firebringer is trying to lynch SuperJack purely because he is being annoying. Its like a half-baked FM Batman push.

Goodbye!
    -vote Yukitaka Oni
    #51 In response to Yuki #50 voting hello to test the BBCode
    Spoiler : #50 :
    -vote hello

No for reals:
    -vote SuperJack

This guy has to go the way of the flamingos.
    #53 Votes SuperJack AFTER announcing he wants to lynch him for purely FM Batman reasons.

I remember your first game quite well.....
    #56 Responding to Yuki's first game and Yuki's post #55
    Spoiler : #55 :
    Sorry, just checking game code, it's my 2nd games

We should totally lynch Hello.

Hello is mafia for sure.
    I gurantee it.
    #60 Joke post after claiming wanting to kick game out of troll mode

Ohhh god, can we not lynch Superjack this game?

HE IS SO ANNNOYING LOL
    #128 (notice the post gap) Still refering to superjack's posting style
    Spoiler : Sample of SuperJack Posts (#44 and #47) :

SuperJack knows this is a ploy because SuperJack is really SuperJack the SuperJack Town Cop.
    SuperJack was just SuperSaving the SuperFake Town cop SuperClaim.

I so hope we either A) Lynch you B) You get killed tonight.

Come on, mafia if SuperJack isn't with you, please for the love of god kill him.
    #131 Still annoyed with SuperJack
    Spoiler : Quoted in this post :
    SuperJack just Supersaid you can Superlynch someone Supertoday.
    Are you super not super reading?

Suuuuuuup.
    Er.

SuperJack would like to say. That SuperAnnoying is a SuperValid reason to SuperLynch today.

SuperJack Superoffers his Superself.

SuperJack was very upset you did not say SuperAnnoying.

SuperJack, there is no goddamn jester in this game.

Stop acting like one now!
    #136 Seems annoyed.
    I totally forgot, is suicide in this game allowed?

Must now go check before I have a Superaneurysm
    #141 I think this is fake. FireBringer does not usually get annoyed this easily. Not even waterbringer did that.

Helz, talk to me.

You are sane, I am sane.

What you think of SuperJack?

Think he is annoying Town trying to direct NK to him?
    #144 Probably his first non-retracted useful post thus far.
    Spoiler : Helz'z response #147 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think Superjack and Frog are both attempting new play styles. Superjacks would be an effective scum move because it inclines players to ignore his posts but its over all neutral. If he keeps it up and D2 we have no leads we could always policy lynch..

darkness, the vote on stealthbomber is bad. You should move it somewhere productive.

Like SuperJack.
    #146 obvious tunneling too early in the day
    hmmm the more I think about Darkness, the more I am starting to think he is scum in this.

I don't know how I feel about this.
    #150 Reads with no reasons.

Here is my lynching pool of who I am willing to lynch today in order of significance:

SuperJack-FOR BEING TOO MUCH JACK

DarknessB-I got a bad feeling on him.

Helz-He is so good as scum, I fear him.

Slaol-He could be scum he isn't contributing much, but he could easily be town too.

NOT LYNCHING:

Yukitaka-Town, enough said.

MattZed-I need my deputy sheriff jailor to shield me from night kills and lynches.

Stealthbombom-Do I need to go over this?

Frog-I don't think frog would be this annoying too unless he was town.
    #158 Half-baked reads.
    -Contradicting Statement
    -Confusing Read

I'll take this moment to point out Firebringer never responded to my counterclaim cop.

I looked at the rules, it is nowhere stated this.

BAD HOST! BAD!

I asked this when you first posted the setup :P
    #161 Response to host saying suicide not aloud. Joke post, useless chiding of the host.
    Spoiler : Toadette's #159 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    No auto play though per forum rules.

Also, unless a clarification is needed on something unclear in the setup, I won't answer any more questions like this.[/color]

Suicide is not allowed.

I read him as town, how do you not?
    #162 Response to DarknessB's read on me.
    Spoiler : DarknessB's #160 :
    Yeah, let me remind everyone that we could have won Fire's game very easily if Stealth just went along with my plan and voted Frog along with me and RLVG. Instead, because he was buddying up with the Neutral Evil as a Townie, we had to lynch Stealth even though most of us thought he was Town, and it turned out that he was planting FBI Agent bombs on all the Townies in the interim. Stealth is an odd duck, but unfortunately, I don't think you can read too much into his play in terms of easy scumreads.
    Note that I find this post incredibly scummy.

Well if Frog is not scum, I suspect he would be the NK tonight.
    #165 Random statement about Frog.

Well top town voices:
    Helz, DarknessB, and Frog.

Lets assume all three are town for this.

Which one is most likely NK?
    Well I still think Helz or Frog.

I personally think I could manipulate Darkness easier than Frog or Helz (No Offense Darkness)
    #168 Seems to be responding to something? Not sure.
    Spoiler : My opinion on this :

Oh, and have a vote.
    -vote FireBringer
    If you read this far, I'll share with you a secret.
    Read the vote count.

Okay this post reeks of scum logic.

I was waiting for Helz to say something scummy.
    #177 His towny view of Helz plummets on ONE POST wat
    Spoiler : Helz's #175 :
    We could consider low risk lynches for D1 (Stealth, Slaol, Yukitaka) if players are dead set on a lynch and we have no real lead at the end of the day. But its a semi random play and I do not feel we will be able to build much logic behind it. The real benefit would be seeing how players build or fight the train.

You are begging me to vote you right now.
    #183 Threatens vote on Helz
    Spoiler : Helz's #179 :
    I can say all the scummy shit in the world. We both know you can not read me right now : P
    Note that I think this post is incredibly scummy.

I thought we called that a Ika?
    #197 Joke post after all this "contribution"
    Spoiler : My #194 :
    Ladies and gentlemen....

MIKECALL JUNIOR!

The person who acts so scummy that you know he's town.

I am willing to put Darkness at L-1, but I kinda feel like our meta will have someone quick hammer that shit.

So I am kinda feel like waiting a bit.
    #205 Responds to nothing. Random statement that he's willing to put one of his town reads to L-1.

He is saying he didn't read his role card.
    #207 Blissful post. Absolutely useless.
    Spoiler : Helz's #206 :
    You can not read me today. It is 100% impossible.

I am the leading sheep.

-vote DarknessB

Anyone who hammers will die tomorrow!
    #214 This marks the start of my fake vote gambit where I try to catch a hammering scum.

Well I told host I was mafia, so I could see Helz doing something cheesy like that.
    #218 Scumslip.

You realize your vote isn't on Darkness, right?
    #221 Reveals my gambit

Well I am tired of your fake votes.
    -vote Stealthbombomb16
    #225 Reveals my gambit again
    Spoiler : My #224 :
    -vote DarknessB

Lets try this for real.
    Code:
    -vote DarknessB

Stealth you are being so idiotic, if scum did hammer we would get them tomorrow.
    You realize that right?
    #227 Scummy post. After explaining my gambit
    Spoiler : My #226 :
    Come on...

Plan:
    Catch scum trying to hammer
    Turn train
    Lynch scum day one

-vote Firebringer

This is a real vote.
    FireBringer votes me on this basis, which is a bad basis.

To make a omelet, you need to break a few eggs.

I am not here trying to win this game in two days. I am here trying to win this game.

You can be idealistic as you want to be, but chances are we are going to make a mistake or two, and you should prepare for those. Also don't pretend your method will grant you 100% success rate. Cause it aint perfect :P
    #230 Building on #227
    -Contradicting statement
    Plan for today: Lynch Scum
    Plan for other days: We will get to it when we get to it.

^^This is how I plan.
    #236 WTF

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Thats probably the most forum mafiaing I've done continuously.

I'm done for now.
    Bullshit. I've played games with you before and I know you've cared more than this before. On a scale from 1 to 10, you're giving about 3 shits. Try to give at least 5 before you excuse yourself from playing.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Only mafia is afraid to die like a coward
    And because about to DIE, the mafia will start panic and flaming someone to avoid being lynch. So of course, the brave will die for town, and the coward is the real scum

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

I think I know what you're speaking of.

I was scum both of those games.
    "Only scum Stealth is active" is a shit excuse and you should feel ashamed of yourself for trying to use it.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Bullshit. I've played games with you before and I know you've cared more than this before. On a scale from 1 to 10, you're giving about 3 shits. Try to give at least 5 before you excuse yourself from playing.
    Matt is aggro!

He is trying to get me to flip my read on him.

I am almost inclined to believe him.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Seeking a replacement for Yuki who said they will be too busy in the coming days to continue.
    I can play 2 roles. I will neither abuse additional information nor utilize it to look more pro than I am. Just incase you don't find a replacement.

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

#7- Troll vote
    #8- Pushes on darkness
    #11- Pushes on Superjack
    #12- Pushes on Darkness
    #16- Votes on Darkness (Calls it pressure)
    #20- Presents a plan
    #23- Fluff
    #66- Pushes for discussion on his plan
    #112- Pushes on Slaol
    #115- Votes on Yuki
    #118- Logic on reading players
    #121- Pushes on Yuki
    #246- Withdraws support of his plan, Pushes on Frog
    #251- Pushes on Superjack
    #253- Pushes on Darkness and Superjack
    #266- Fluff
    #301- Claims to have told host he is Mafia
    #305- Agrees to float the day
    #308- Pushes on Fire
    #330- Pushes on Slaol
    #381- Pushes my read on Fire. Pokes Frog and gives his thoughts
    #385- Plan logic
    #411- Votes Fire
    #413- Host logic
    #415- Host wifom
    #424- Gives time stamps of his PM
    #512- Pushes fire
    #514- Pokes Darkness
    #516- Fluff
    #520- Pushes players to ignore Yuki
    #521- Calls pressuring Yuki a waste of time
    #524- Defensive
    #525- Fluff
    #528- Fluff
    #531- Reading Fire and pushing Darkness
    #582- Read wall
    #586- Push on Darkness
    #666- Fluff
    #687- Pokes Slaol
    #723- Pushes on Fire
    #725- Pushes on Frog
    #728- Pushes Stealth
    #732- Pushes Stealth

All in all I see a ton of attempts to scum hunt, pressure other players and create content. He is pretty transparent in his actions and as paranoid as I would expect a town player to be. I really town read this player strongly and do not care for the train on him

48. ISO #748

-vote FireBringer

I don't really have the time to read everyone like I wanted but I suppose I am more comfortable voteing fire than the other slots. If we were able I would totally prefer a no lynch right now but that just is not an option

49. ISO #749

Also there is more to my Matt read than I posted.

50. ISO #750

#7- Troll vote
    #8- Pushes on darkness
    #11- Pushes on Superjack
    #12- Pushes on Darkness
    #16- Votes on Darkness (Calls it pressure)
    #20- Presents a plan
    #23- Fluff
    #66- Pushes for discussion on his plan
    #112- Pushes on Slaol
    #115- Votes on Yuki
    #118- Logic on reading players
    #121- Pushes on Yuki
    #246- Withdraws support of his plan, Pushes on Frog
    #251- Pushes on Superjack
    #253- Pushes on Darkness and Superjack
    #266- Fluff
    #301- Claims to have told host he is Mafia
    #305- Agrees to float the day
    #308- Pushes on Fire
    #330- Pushes on Slaol
    #381- Pushes my read on Fire. Pokes Frog and gives his thoughts
    #385- Plan logic
    #411- Votes Fire
    #413- Host logic
    #415- Host wifom
    #424- Gives time stamps of his PM
    #512- Pushes fire
    #514- Pokes Darkness
    #516- Fluff
    #520- Pushes players to ignore Yuki
    #521- Calls pressuring Yuki a waste of time
    #524- Defensive
    #525- Fluff
    #528- Fluff
    #531- Reading Fire and pushing Darkness
    #582- Read wall
    #586- Push on Darkness
    #666- Fluff
    #687- Pokes Slaol
    #723- Pushes on Fire
    #725- Pushes on Frog
    #728- Pushes Stealth
    #732- Pushes Stealth

All in all I see a ton of attempts to scum hunt, pressure other players and create content. He is pretty transparent in his actions and as paranoid as I would expect a town player to be. I really town read this player strongly and do not care for the train on him
    I'm, in general, piggybacking on this.