S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1743
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    or maybe its just a dream a ptsd from the whole survivor thing... i never lynched any survivors intentionally anymore as mayor and im scared af... I BLAME ARROW FOR BEING A TERRIBLE STAFF!
    efe, i am town. You are town. MM is town, pretty sure SCV would have gone "afk" and not hammered if he was scum, so he is a town read. Arsonist was scapegoated by the mafia, so I think he is town. Soviet im somewhat null on, but I have a town read on him due to him pressing arsonist then magoroth pretty easily.

Yes, I know you think im pulling some elaborate strategy here, but I am not. I wouldent do that at D1 in a setup like this lol waaay to exposing. and even if i did just "confirm" myself as town and was scum, well even if im not lynched my scum partner could get lynched and I still lose.

Making my word "worth" slightly more by bussing magoroth day 1 would be just a terrible strategy, especially since magoroth is a good player. I would have allowed the false lynch on arsonist to happen, THEN pushed magoroth if I wanted to bus. Could have easily done that as well.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    and also, don t you think that i didn't realize that you are trying to get attention off you while using my weak and trolly momentum that iv e intentionally did. What a poor strategy distorted. I m not sure if you really are trying to survive that you even get down to the my bait of my trolling.

First of, i was trying to win time to read all those bs posts. it ll take prolly about a good 5 hours or so. So that s what i was trying to do with trolling.
    Anyway my point is, my trolling was intentional. I saw the pressure on you and made a trap that would you put the pressure on me(or try to do) or just go ahead and sit and watch my trolly moments of the game.
    The previous post you ve made about me was "seems fair, i ll let you read the game"
    then when i ve suddenly started to make trolly posts you ve immidetly went hard on me which is ultra suspicous. after i ve completly read up the game and ii get scum vibes fromyou, i m voting you and i ll be pretty sure that you are the scum of this game.
    yes, it seemed fair to give you time to read the setup. However, you are trolling to throw as much confusion in the game as possible BEFORE wanting to go read. apparently you do not like hte direction the game is going?? want to jump in, troll it up, throw in some confusion BEFORE going back to read? I mean it sounds like you have an agenda already and you havnt been here more than 30 minutes =P

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Ehhh, I haven't really gotten over the fact that Arsonist OMGBUS'd Magoroth and let Scvmurderer bring down the hammer while most of us were asleep. I was worried it would happen which is why I told Magoroth to put a vote up on Arsonist bc he was already at L2, and Arsonist placed the vote knowing what Scv would do. I was expecting Magoroth to flip town, which was going to fuel a whole bunch of accusations towards Arsonist, but I was wrong and my whole plan there is no longer viable. You have been a bit scummy since the day started, which is why I voted for you. At least, I feel your reasoning for why you suspect me is bad (hate to sound like Arsonist here, but I do) and you've said a few things that seem scummy. I'm giving you a decent amount of scumpoints specifically for the OMGBUS and WIFOMs though, and while neither MM or Blink have given evidence on the you directing Magoroth thing one way or the other, I'm a bit inclined to side with the accuser.

Other than that I don't really have a whole lot to go off of. I trusted Ozy. Hybrid is basically an older efekannn it seems and it remains to be seen whether or not I'll continue to trust him.
    Nah Hybrid is not a troll lol, even if he acts super trolly atm... I think he wants to get with efe so he sheeps him
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    efe, i am town. You are town. MM is town, pretty sure SCV would have gone "afk" and not hammered if he was scum, so he is a town read. Arsonist was scapegoated by the mafia, so I think he is town. Soviet im somewhat null on, but I have a town read on him due to him pressing arsonist then magoroth pretty easily.

Yes, I know you think im pulling some elaborate strategy here, but I am not. I wouldent do that at D1 in a setup like this lol waaay to exposing. and even if i did just "confirm" myself as town and was scum, well even if im not lynched my scum partner could get lynched and I still lose.

Making my word "worth" slightly more by bussing magoroth day 1 would be just a terrible strategy, especially since magoroth is a good player. I would have allowed the false lynch on arsonist to happen, THEN pushed magoroth if I wanted to bus. Could have easily done that as well.
    i demand blink to trust you so i dont have to hear this lying mouth of yours ill focus on soviet being either gay or scum im still not sure on that one

if soviet is gay then distorted will be focused again

5. ISO #1355

yes, it seemed fair to give you time to read the setup. However, you are trolling to throw as much confusion in the game as possible BEFORE wanting to go read. apparently you do not like hte direction the game is going?? want to jump in, troll it up, throw in some confusion BEFORE going back to read? I mean it sounds like you have an agenda already and you havnt been here more than 30 minutes =P
    and also, don t you think that i didn't realize that you are trying to get attention off you while using my weak and trolly momentum that iv e intentionally did. What a poor strategy distorted. I m not sure if you really are trying to survive that you even get down to the my bait of my trolling.

First of, i was trying to win time to read all those bs posts. it ll take prolly about a good 5 hours or so. So that s what i was trying to do with trolling.
    Anyway my point is, my trolling was intentional. I saw the pressure on you and made a trap that would you put the pressure on me(or try to do) or just go ahead and sit and watch my trolly moments of the game.
    The previous post you ve made about me was "seems fair, i ll let you read the game"
    then when i ve suddenly started to make trolly posts you ve immidetly went hard on me which is ultra suspicous. after i ve completly read up the game and ii get scum vibes fromyou, i m voting you and i ll be pretty sure that you are the scum of this game.
    your points are invalid i ve already have an answer for them in my post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

6. ISO #1356

philosophy thought here....

do you really think magoroth a noob a normie would literally try to frame distorted THE DISTORTED WE KNOW?
    At worst case he'd have been told to do that in night chat lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1357

At worst case he'd have been told to do that in night chat lol.
    um scum chat* theres no night x.x

8. ISO #1358

your points are invalid i ve already have an answer for them in my post
    your points are that you are trolling and "setting traps" like you already know what you are looking for. you have 0 context in this game so far but a lynched scum. If you were town you would be walking in here with "oh wow easy game"
    Nope, you came in here with a bang swinging.

9. ISO #1359

youre terrible at this game

and hell yeah im baiting for votes i need distorted dead to have this game a flawless win
    ty =)

10. ISO #1360

You're just jealous because I solved that game ;)

11. ISO #1361

@Marluxion @Hybrid @Ratatoskr

literally fine with these in any order.

My prefered order would be hybrid, marlux, rata
    mainly because hybrid isnt new - and he has so much reading to do lol
    marlux, first time ive seen him, but definitely not new to FM (or our lingo?)
    rata, honestly rata is probably a scum because usually scum pull out these really, accurate reads. putting both you and me as town was a risk, but also a scum-tell for me (not strong). but that is usually what I do as scum to gain trust, makes it look like im thinking from a much more open, logical point of view.

But in the end, any order works - depends what you all feel. I just highly highly doubt both scums bussed Magoroth right there.
    Wow, i agree with that on day one rata would I know who really is down and painting you and mm as town is really suspicious he even said something like yeah these are my reeds actually see them both as town all nonchalantly suspect as fuck

12. ISO #1362

your points are that you are trolling and "setting traps" like you already know what you are looking for. you have 0 context in this game so far but a lynched scum. If you were town you would be walking in here with "oh wow easy game"
    Nope, you came in here with a bang swinging.
    no i have some context of the game, the first page of the game and the posts after made this days begining. Which some ppl was suspecting you.
    HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU ITS DISTORTED + MAGOROTH

I WAS FREAKING PRESSURING MAGOROTH SINCE OVER 20 POSTS DISTORTED GAVE HIM ORDERS FFS MAGOROTH SLIPPED AND I GOT HIM JUST DO AS I TELL YOU GET DISTORTED!

-vote Distorted

NOTICE HOW MAGOROTH AND DISTORTED BUDDIED EARLIER?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote Distorted

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

@Hybrid you should host the next FM!!! we need a next 1 =(
    don't change the subject

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

no, hybrid usually plays seriously. He just won the forum mafia 1 year championship thing. He is not a "troll" player. He is right now trlling to cause confusiong, and siding with efekannn to recruit his vote, he does this almost every game with efe. and efe seems to fall for it repeatdely. thats why hybrid always says "leave efe to me".
    NO HE DIDNT NONNOONO HE DIDN'T

17. ISO #1367

don't change the subject
    and, if you said u were setting a trap, didnt rata fall for that? =P I mean it sounds like efe did the exact same thing you are trying to do and rata fell into it. Now you are just trying to build momentum on it lol This same "trap" was already done - so why do it again? why not run with the lead u got.

18. ISO #1368

The subject is rata and you are scum. Now all we need to do is wait for the people to start voting.
    Idk I don't like your thing atm. You seem just too happy the game is going to end. But the fact you said "aw no more signups" fits actually :P

19. ISO #1369

The subject is rata and you are scum. Now all we need to do is wait for the people to start voting.
    so confident of yourself while me and rata had no connection whatsoever except of my shitpost which i ve done similar thingy to you as well.

20. ISO #1370

Idk I don't like your thing atm. You seem just too happy the game is going to end. But the fact you said "aw no more signups" fits actually :P
    lol well hybrid coming in here swinging, rata voting with efekannns random theory here - then rata and hybrid playing around about being mafia. I see it as careless just due to they know its over. I do that in the mod, when its GG just start trolling. Hybrid didn't even comment for leads, ask people whats going on or anything, he just came in with an agenda =P

21. ISO #1371

NO HE DIDNT NONNOONO HE DIDN'T
    maybe efe and i are scum?

and, if you said u were setting a trap, didnt rata fall for that? =P I mean it sounds like efe did the exact same thing you are trying to do and rata fell into it. Now you are just trying to build momentum on it lol This same "trap" was already done - so why do it again? why not run with the lead u got.
    he was being sarcastic <.< but since i know you, your sarcasm moments would be more weird.

22. ISO #1372

and with voting patterns, 3 suspects, and the acts goin on now, I am confident in either a rata or hybrid lynch will end the game.

23. ISO #1373

lol well hybrid coming in here swinging, rata voting with efekannns random theory here - then rata and hybrid playing around about being mafia. I see it as careless just due to they know its over. I do that in the mod, when its GG just start trolling. Hybrid didn't even comment for leads, ask people whats going on or anything, he just came in with an agenda =P
    this is not the mod game though lol
    my reading speed sucks and i miht not make it to the tomorrow lol

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

and with voting patterns, 3 suspects, and the acts goin on now, I am confident in either a rata or hybrid lynch will end the game.
    y'know there are 9 ppl in this game including me, that makes 8 without me. so 3 people suspecting you is a reaaal big deal don t you think?

26. ISO #1376

Actually. Going to vote the rotten potato serial killer.
    -vote Ratatoskr
    [R] (rotten) [[ra]tato] potato [skr] serial killer.

For reasons I said earlier, he wants to look towny without doing LAMIST obvious things... A town wouldn't do that so underground imo. Plus, he didn't REALLY bring anything new, he faked doing it. Choo choo. HOWEVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Let Hybrid read the game lol. So @Scvmurderer don't hammer... not before Hybrid has read enough. Then we'll see if Hybrid is really scummy or not. @Hybrid stop trolling and play legit please. Else we won't read you. And if we can't read you we'll lynch you

27. ISO #1377

There's a logical fallacy in that tho: how could he know who he would replace, and the role of that guy? ^^

28. ISO #1378

There's a logical fallacy in that tho: how could he know who he would replace, and the role of that guy? ^^
    what im saying is he got his role, and came in here with the agenda of taking focus off his partner and the recent lynch. He didnt even ask for what the current reads in the game were, or what was going on; came in swinging.

29. ISO #1379

Oh wait that's true... What about efeblink? Because if that's all true we can just go on voting the rotten potato killer and win! Or hybrid :P

30. ISO #1380

what im saying is he got his role, and came in here with the agenda of taking focus off his partner and the recent lynch. He didnt even ask for what the current reads in the game were, or what was going on; came in swinging.
    then who did i take off of the focus? you? lawl

31. ISO #1381

-vote Ratatoskr

For reasons I said earlier, he wants to look towny without doing LAMIST obvious things... A town wouldn't do that so underground imo. Plus, he didn't REALLY bring anything new, he faked doing it. Choo choo. HOWEVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Let Hybrid read the game lol. So @Scvmurderer don't hammer... not before Hybrid has read enough. Then we'll see if Hybrid is really scummy or not. @Hybrid stop trolling and play legit please. Else we won't read you. And if we can't read you we'll lynch you
    -vote ratatoskr

@marsmallow marshall What are the odds that you actually think both the other scums voted Magoroth? lol

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

youre just jealous that you think you overestimated me i can remember distorted modkilling 2 townies and making me win (what a idiot)
    lol true +town points for dat 1000% not buddying whatsoever

36. ISO #1386

-vote Ratatoskr

He was kinda just, lurking?
    Seriously, rato is kinda a lurker, copies town/scum lists and votes with other pepole
    He also has a lack of posts like me but i don't fucking care about it.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

maybe efe and i are scum?

he was being sarcastic <.< but since i know you, your sarcasm moments would be more weird.
    a hybrid + efe team is pretty op though turkish people are too nice to each other(by insulting) and plot great things

btw i realized that im better than hybrid after solving him he ''accidentally'' revealed his immaturity to us lol

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

a hybrid + efe team is pretty op though turkish people are too nice to each other(by insulting) and plot great things

btw i realized that im better than hybrid after solving him he ''accidentally'' revealed his immaturity to us lol
    between rata and hybrid - who do you find more scummy?

41. ISO #1391

trying to breed your sheep I see? =P

going for to the slightest shitposting i m making to get me on the suspicious list ? scummy scummy behaviours coming out of a bigger sheep

-vote ratatoskr

@marsmallow marshall What are the odds that you actually think both the other scums voted Magoroth? lol

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

between rata and hybrid - who do you find more scummy?
    still, making me a "CONF" scum in front of the people by the shitposts i ve done are you that desperate?

47. ISO #1397

going for to the slightest shitposting i m making to get me on the suspicious list ? scummy scummy behaviours coming out of a bigger sheep
    yup I am fine voting you or rata today, makes 0 difference. I would prefer you since you are obvious scum lol. but if town wants to pussyfoot around and go for rata first, sure why not.

48. ISO #1398

still, making me a "CONF" scum in front of the people by the shitposts i ve done are you that desperate?
    do the reading and find out who lynched magoroth. I pulled the votes of Arsonist to put up magoroth instead. lol call bussing all you want; we both know where the desperation is coming from. You asked for us to wait for you to read, yet you arnt. You are here causing as much confusion.

Why @Marshmallow Marshall is voting rata over you is completely beyond me lol

49. ISO #1399

yup I am fine voting you or rata today, makes 0 difference. I would prefer you since you are obvious scum lol. but if town wants to pussyfoot around and go for rata first, sure why not.
    my lynch wont happen, ever. just because you are trying so hard to sheep people to me, that doesnt mean that you ll accomplish it

50. ISO #1400