Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: FM XIX afterparty

Yay! I finally win a game! And as town, too!

Sorry you died, Azuriae. I really wanted you to win with us. Had I been alive I definitely would have tried to make that happen. Harpers didn't deserve to win, in my opinion.

To Sen/Cernd: I don't know why town didn't trust you for so long! I had you pegged as trustworthy almost immediately. I kept hoping we would be heartwarded... But we never were *glares at Kivan*. Good job though! You have my vote for town mvp. Look forward to playing more games with you.

to the Cult:
    Sorry guys. You had a really strong start. It was kind of a shame (but also really hilarious and serendipitous for me) that azuriae fucked you guys over.

To my fellow town:
    We won! Good job guys! I wish you all had listened to me more... I tried to hint very heavily that I was in possession of information that none of you had... Just do me a favor and learn from this experience. K?

I think Cernd will be town mvp and Montaron will be scum mvp, so I'll vote Mazzy/42shadow42 for mvp. He replaced into a really scummy slot and did better with it than I think anyone could have hoped for in his situation. He manages to survive two days and get off some mislynches before finally being killed at night. Not quite mvp-worthy, but definitely significantly impactful to the game and worthy of some recognition.

-vote FM Mazzy

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

That was thoroughly amusing, but what'd you expect them to do after Montaron fried 3 of the Cult in 1 night? Then add Mazzy's lynch, then Shar-Teel's, 2 nights of no recruit and ontop of that no Heartwarded double-recruits. Cult barely had 9 in their roster at the end. Town was the safest choice (Although even after allying with us Bhaalspawn still ended up losing, haha).

I wonder, did the Bhaalspawn know they could side and win with the Cult without being recruited?
    Last edited by madbird20; September 28th, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM Curse of Castle Varen - Ace Chapman - Ritual Killer - Loss
    FM XIX - FM Jaheira - Explorer - Win
    S-FM 111: ♥ - Lover - Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic
    I'm going to call you Madison Twatter
    I am Madison Twatter, the Epic Epitome of Towniness ^.^

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by madbird20 View Post
    That was thoroughly amusing, but what'd you expect them to do after Montaron fried 3 of the Cult in 1 night? Then add Mazzy's lynch, then Shar-Teel's, 2 nights of no recruit and ontop of that no Heartwarded double-recruits. Cult barely had 9 in their roster at the end. Town was the safest choice (Although even after allying with us Bhaalspawn still ended up losing, haha).

I wonder, did the Bhaalspawn know they could side and win with the Cult without being recruited?
    I did, but It would have been completely stupid and suicidal to even attempt to do so.
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post

Agreed with Gerik.

Call me biased; but the Harpers didn't deserve this.
    I wanted the Lunatic to attack both Harpers so I could save one and then push and lynch you the following day and be hailed by them as a savior
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I wanted the Lunatic to attack both Harpers so I could save one and then push and lynch you the following day and be hailed by them as a savior
    You were an asshole to me.

I don't like you either! :<

13. ISO #63

You were an asshole to me.

I don't like you either! :<
    Your attacks were unhealable. That's unsettling

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

14. ISO #64

Your attacks were unhealable. That's unsettling
    Except for my very last one on Kagain, All of my attacks were in the interest of the town. Why were you even worried? :P

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Except for my very last one on Kagain, All of my attacks were in the interest of the town. Why were you even worried? :P
    Very unsettling to...side with an Arsonist.
    Plus I kinda felt bad about how I upset Ika. Woulda liked to see him win in the end. He's why I'm on this site

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Very unsettling to...side with an Arsonist.
    Plus I kinda felt bad about how I upset Ika. Woulda liked to see him win in the end. He's why I'm on this site
    I believe you owe me some rep >.>

-vote FM Mazzy

Reasons already stated in dead chat, but to reiterate:
    1) She wasted sooooo much of the town's time
    2) She took Viconia and Anomen with her
    3) Had it not been for the original Mazzy, she would've survived for many days and could've given the Cult a useful edge.
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    I believe you owe me some rep >.>

-vote FM Mazzy

Reasons already stated in dead chat, but to reiterate:
    1) She wasted sooooo much of the town's time
    2) She took Viconia and Anomen with her
    3) Had it not been for the original Mazzy, she would've survived for many days and could've given the Cult a useful edge.
    Vegeta_cries.jpg

Can't find any of your posts on a reppable forum ;)

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Good game everyone... I wouldve tricked the Cult into thinking I would ally with the Cult then betray them. I wouldn't betray you guys because thats suicidal. I just wanna survive.
    Good job Azuriae (:
    Sorry, PoD.
    No hard feelings.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Digging the new avvie, PoD ^·^ I didn't get a chance to comment during the fm, but it looks awesome.
    M-FM Curse of Castle Varen - Ace Chapman - Ritual Killer - Loss
    FM XIX - FM Jaheira - Explorer - Win
    S-FM 111: ♥ - Lover - Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic
    I'm going to call you Madison Twatter
    I am Madison Twatter, the Epic Epitome of Towniness ^.^

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Why you don't vote the obvious game winner? I can tell, winning with this role was really difficult. You could kill all of the cultists before I would be able to contract any of then.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Ok, time for Dagaen's/Kivan's award show.

MVP: Shar-Teel. I don't think we have MVP who broke this game. Montaron's actions were really beneficial for Town and he chose very good targets, but after that he didn't do that much. I have no idea how Shar-Teel managed to be lynched, but she behaved extremely pro-town for the whole time. Her flip was quite a surprise.

-vote FM Shar-Teel

Cult MVP: Mazzy, because Shar-Teel is already taken. She managed to screw us so much, causing mislynch and stealing the clue. She managed to do the maximum amount of damage she possibly could.

Town MVP: Cernd. His predictions were good and he was really solid all game long, but I don't think he had enough charisma to change the flow in this game. That's why I'm not voting him for "main" MVP.

Neutral MVP: Montaron, you know why.

LVP: Edwin, I have no idea why did he choose to completely give up so early. I won't count AFKers, I don't have funds for so many awards.

Best night action: Montaron, for his epic kill on night 3. I guess it's epic n1, n2 and n3 actions.

Worst night action: Valygar, for killing Branwen. Bad luck is bad

Best day action: Nalia, for choosing Valygar and securing her win. I don't think I should nominate myself - I'd probably choose my joining Aerie and Xan in such case.

Worst day action: Nobody here. Although my joining Duke and Prophet very first night is quite funny.

Best troll: Khalid. His "I will open IS for sure" claim made Valygar kill instead of recruit.

Best post: Keldorn, for THIS, It's not really a post, it's an entire book of how to code efficiently.

Worst post: Ajantis, for THIS. In my notes I wrote "d2, #554 - fuck this guy". Showing up just to tell everybody that this game is bad and all players are bad? I was so surprised that this guy was Raptorblaze. I guess I was little bit offended by a Bronies part, because I believe it's fine to like/believe whatever you want as long as you don't force it on people or insulting them for different opinions.

Best roleplay: Korgan. Made me laugh quite a lot.

Best unintentional roleplay: Edwin. Insulting everybody till the end and dying in the result. He nailed it.

Luckiest win ever: Coran. He was basically forced to win and he didn't even try:P

Best God: Bhaal. I don't think he anticipated that all Neutrals/Bhaalspawns will side with Town, but I still had a lots of fun! Thank you!

Best Imp: Cespenar. He really had to work hard for this whole FM. Thank you so much!

Most miserable NPC: Ghost. Man, I felt sorry for him. I'm pretty sure you let us pass this riddle just to not be bothered ever again
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

39. ISO #89

Oh man... So two guns were given that night?

Damnit, Kivan.
    That's why i posted the duke nukem pic with 2 guns. Ohhhh the irony

I really wish i had more time for this game but sadly i didn't. So semi trolling was the way to go. To be honest Duke was hard to pull off in this game. He is the best recruit cult can have if he survives until the end because the 3 votes are accounted for the winning objective. Staying low profile was mandatory. I couldn't risk trying to look to pro town otherwise i would have ended up as a recruit/kill target.

After the Sanctum opened the game was different. Sadly cult was already obliterated and the neutrals took over. Funnily enough i called most scum out and got completely ignored all the time.

Was it just me or was that game really demanding? The game was overloaded with content. Not really manageable with a working rl and an anti-eu timezone.

Good game everyone!

SCUM MVP: FM Valygar, FM Montaron
    TOWN MVP: FM Ajantis, FM Cernd, FM Kivan

Goremancer Award: FM Quayle, FM Edwin.

Those are the people with noteworthy play for me at least.

If you feel butthurt because i didn't put your annon account in here feel free to pm me. ;)
    Last edited by CmG; September 29th, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

40. ISO #90

i still don't understand why i got lynched day 1.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

41. ISO #91

You didn't even know your own rolecard. You were agressive. People wanted you out of the game because you were annoying.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
    i still don't understand why i got lynched day 1.
    .-.

Really?

You didn't even read your role card!!!

Its like trying to expect someone to give you their role in a Jailor chat when Kidnapper is possible, when better jailing targets were given and you start threatening on post 1!!

hmm... To close of an example. But still. Even if I wasn't cult, I would have pushed for your lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

43. ISO #93

On my play, while I was unlucky with the arsonist, but I was definitely getting scummier at the game progressed. Mostly because I didn't help with puzzle solving and instead tried to scum hunt (which is what was lacking in the first few days I was alive :P), since I knew nothing about the puzzles. Instead it painted me as scum who didn't want the sanctum open :P

Also, I was given Drug Dealer. I assume it was for late game awesomeness, but I had to get creative with it. (Hence the message to Shar-Teel)

Most of the players did really well, however, and I'm glad I decided to be a part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Mayors in recent FMs
    18: Reveals, arguably over leads. Town fails.
    19: Incognito, arguably under leads. Town wins.
    Yeah, I am no fan of early revealing and just bossing around. Doesn't work really well.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100