User Tag List

Thread: I could die

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: I could die

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    You may of heard that put on has issued nuclear warming via the Russian tv that a nuclear war could be imminent.

That is all
    Did we ever leave that warning? Apo thought everyone eventually just accepted the fact and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Wasn't it a drill?
    Yes it was a drill but why the fuck would we need a drill, bloody NATO and US posturing and cold war mentality against Russia so Putin built nuclear shelters in Moscow that can hold 12million people.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Yes it was a drill but why the fuck would we need a drill, bloody NATO and US posturing and cold war mentality against Russia so Putin built nuclear shelters in Moscow that can hold 12million people.
    cuz ur midget dictator keeps threatening the sovereignty of our allies. ur understanding of international relations is completely fucktarded. no wonder u support trump