S-FM The Cold War III - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 3959
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I have no idea what you’ve seen or believe has happened, so I can’t make any argument towards that. I think that actually makes the buddying scenario more logical.

Putting that aside for the moment, talk to me about how blinkskater has been pro-Town.

Blinkskater, do you currently scum-read anyone outside of the people voting you and Naz?
    first off i'd like to point out that nobody is voting naz, and only the people that i have openly called scum and want out of this game have their votes on me. Rumox is a scumish read for me but nowhere near close to the level of Mag Unknown MM

2. ISO #1102

If you are seriously trying to sell to people that the three scum are voting you, than you actually are acting as anti-Town as I’ve been feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Fielzanks you think rumox is the best lynch? even tho MM is not acting like his usual self, Mag/Unk i'm not even sure what they are doing tbh, Also the first game you played (i was in it also), before i even revealed my thoughts, you posted similiar reads to them, almost spot on and i heavily townread you for that, i have the same feelings this game
    rumox is actually more of a failsafe lynch more than anything. It's basically risk-proof because his slot is already potentially evil to us. I'm still gathering infos and putting them in a .txt so I can grasp better alignments and such. The biggest outlier right now for me is Mag and I'm almost sure he's scum, but I would think he's actually Stalin and not a capitalist pig.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

first off i'd like to point out that nobody is voting naz, and only the people that i have openly called scum and want out of this game have their votes on me. Rumox is a scumish read for me but nowhere near close to the level of Mag Unknown MM
    That’s what you’ve said.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    rumox is actually more of a failsafe lynch more than anything. It's basically risk-proof because his slot is already potentially evil to us. I'm still gathering infos and putting them in a .txt so I can grasp better alignments and such. The biggest outlier right now for me is Mag and I'm almost sure he's scum, but I would think he's actually Stalin and not a capitalist pig.
    How would lynching a town PR ever be a good thing? You are giving more room for scum by guaranteeing one less confirmable role, while also eliminating a town with a lynch. Even in the chance that he flips scum, I don’t see how he’s an optimal day 1 lynch.

8. ISO #1108

ok boys i got a new theory

mafia = blink??? / rumox / ???

rumox = consig faking as sleeper agent (hopes to find SK to reveal him and lynch him d2 because SK has a chance to kill the mafias)

if we mislynch a townie today and both SK and mafia kill town = 5v4 then rumox will expose SK d2 and lynch him boom then N3 double kill boom d4 3v3

idk just a thoery
    a game theory
    Last edited by TheGodDavid; June 4th, 2018 at 06:14 PM.

9. ISO #1109

so you confirm that all three scums have their votes on me?
    Are you really trying some lame attempt at framing me as scum? I find it very hard to see a world where both you and Naz are Town, and due to my reread of the game, it’s left me realizing that you’re scum. So save the games.

10. ISO #1110

Are you really trying some lame attempt at framing me as scum? I find it very hard to see a world where both you and Naz are Town, and due to my reread of the game, it’s left me realizing that you’re scum. So save the games.
    I don't have to frame you as scum.....

11. ISO #1111

How would lynching a town PR ever be a good thing? You are giving more room for scum by guaranteeing one less confirmable role, while also eliminating a town with a lynch. Even in the chance that he flips scum, I don’t see how he’s an optimal day 1 lynch.
    1. Because said 'TPR' is actually worse than a citizen since he will end up JOINING THE MAFIA GIVING HIS VOTING POWER TO THEM
    2. Because he might not be said TPR and a scum who wanted to bait TPR reveals (which is basically what him and aamruis have been doing)
    3. It's less optimal than lynching SK or a Mafia, but then again, we don't know who they are. But we know the dum dum who claimed sleeper agent. It's more optimal than not lyching and it's also more optimal than lyching a town. By using logic I can deduce it's the less risky play I can go forward.

12. ISO #1112

Lynching him is the wrong call, that’s all I’m going to say.

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I feel like we cannot do anything without those 2 afks speaking, when does distorted do something about them?
    Distorted is a dummy and decided to host a game when 1. His brand new laptop came in today and 2. He started that mega mafia game on the other website. I'm going to do an iso on rumox and btw my actions have caused MAJOR alignments to be shown so stfu unknown. I've been waaaaay more useful than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Distorted is a dummy and decided to host a game when 1. His brand new laptop came in today and 2. He started that mega mafia game on the other website. I'm going to do an iso on rumox and btw my actions have caused MAJOR alignments to be shown so stfu unknown. I've been waaaaay more useful than you.
    Hehe.

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted kiprockz is on the discord and he still hasn't posted.
    Working on replacements now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How many times will I have to say it wasn't in the opening post. @Distorted can you confirm that it was not there, but only in the signups thread? Once he'll do, I'd ask you to stop annoying me with it lol, it's unproductive.
    Yeah, that was my mistake I listed it only on the signup page

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #1119

lets start with rumox:

first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    -vote Fielzanks

This dude is defs a capitalist pig dog
    a shit post.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    votes MM for going against his own “logic” when MM always uses himself as a meat shield and tries to create wifi
    It's not little meaning. Scum have a had time keeping things straight, usually this happens later in the game but you already can't keep your story straight between two posts alone. CHOOOOOOO
    but he doesn’t realize a potential town play and just rails into him hard.

follows Magoroth and then goes out and hard claims:
    Agreed I hard claim Sleeper Agent. I am asking Capitalist to not shoot me because I do not want to be a mafioso. Thank you and god bless the motherland.
    …but unknown and Magoroth do not question this shit play “do not shoot me because I do not want to be a part of your team as a mafioso” aka get sent for the kill while you guys get to gather information.
    still don’t understand how this isn’t anything but pro-scum play.

then he votes Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    with nothing else. why didn’t Unknown question his vote?
    Explain vote pls
    MM DOES, LOOK AT THAT. EXPLAIN VOTE. DUHHHHERRR

then when everyone acts like town and gets suspicious of that awful post
    Why do you want to lynch someone hard claiming one of only two random TPR?
    he thought he was safe by claiming random TPR early. smh.

With Lenin I would have free reign to provide information with no fear of being turned to scum. If in the eventual future Lenin does die then looking at me to become a potential lynch the FOLLOWING day is fair play. Lynching me today is HELLAAAAAAAAAA scummy and I am of fair mind to say MM and Fielz are scum or at least one of them is and the other is a dum dum
    and so the insults begin.

The bigger picture is Magoroth here btw
    don’t forget he wanted Magoroth, but pockets him later.
    Respectable readings. Jump in my pocket.
    Does my pocket need help pressuring with a vote?
    he votes Fielz
    -vote Fielzanks
    and Fielz asks why
    here’s his lame response
    I already gave you my reason for being suspicious of you
    which i’m assuming is this lame post.
    Here is my god read of Day 1 (besides MM). Fielzanks is scum trying to take the "look at my wallpost of theories, i'm so pro town" road. I'll be following and watching him tonight
    “too towny to be town” HMMM. who isn’t accepting that as a viable answer?
    OH, it’s UNKNOWN.

i will get to his buddying in a bit, but first want to point out rumox lining up lynches
    Spoiler : buddying :
    I swear to god if MM and Naz flip scum, Fielzanks to a certain degree too I am gunna ROTFLMAO
    I call that all potato rations for MM, Naz and Fielzanks be cut off. If you see them with a potato in their poession I want you to take your hammer in one hand, your sickle in the other and relieve them of it.
    This is precisely why I said I would laugh if you, naz and MM were the scum team. It's absurd. I do believe there is a scum in Fielzanks/Naz, not both of them. Again I'd fucking laugh if it's true.

these are his only other two posts that aren’t shitposts/helping david
    Spoiler : blah blah boring :
    Night 1 theory, pretty simple.

JFK will use his heat ability N1 and gain an extra kill for Capitalists on N2.
    Stalin will use his heat ability to figure out someones role N1.

There will be only 1 kill tonight. Wont be me because I am going to be healed so Capitalists wont waste a night attacking me.

N2 will probably be a 3 person kill night. YUGE.
    For her to assume I am scum and zero in on me means she has to have a pretty solid reason to scum read me. As of right now nobody has provided a reason strong enough, if there had been I would be facing a lot more pressure other than Naz coming at me. She is either a delusional town or scum from my perspective, I can do without either of those. She hasn't even provided any solid, logical reason to call for me, just insults me and says im scum lol. I didn't even mention her until post #436

Unknown said this:
    Revealing roles Is bad in this setup. There are only four citizens, so giving them people to shoot at that aren’t citizens gives them more room to work with.
    yet defends rumox for revealing the worst tpr role he could be.

Unknown buddying rumox hard (Btw there’s nothing else he has posted besides these):
    Spoiler : blah blah boring have no comment just pulled for ppl to read :
    After reading this post again more closely, it has actually backed up my original thought of rumox being Town. Saying that voting him today would be scummy is stretching the line as beneficial to town, but it makes even less sense as a play as scum.
    Hey naz, why are you voting rumox?
    For the people that STILL find rumox scummy based on his role claim, there are many good reasons why this claim is as effective, or even more effective than citizen claims.

1.) If hes citizen, he’s claiming a TPR to gain attention.

2.) If hes sleeper agent, he’s playing too dumb to actually be a sleeper agent, right? (Possibly, who knows).

3.) If hes TPR, he makes himself less of a target by, ironically, making himself a target.

So let’s pretend rumox is scum for a second,

4.) He claims sleeper agent because.... (Because what? There’s no good reason to do it because it puts himself in the worst position of either having to confirm himself, or the town having extreme doubt on him the entire game. So no, this claim is not scummy and in any case it’s actually better than a citizen claim, because it showed he was able to take more risk of claiming a PR role than the citizens, which is more common for scum to claim than town themselves (MM specifically, but also blinkskater (seems more Town than scum though), and David, who I can’t give much of an answer on as of yet).

I’m not saying I think claimin citizen makes you scum, I think it depends how it’s done. The desperate way MM did it seems scummy, where as blinkskater did it so randomly that it doesn’t make sense as a scum play (perhaps more null than town regardless).

Meanwhile, naz notices suspicion building on her and had commented on her vote, but it feels so unjustified. Atleast Fielzanks gave some explanation to it, whether it makes sense. MM also commented on people suspecting them, but the answers were vague and seems more like a scum player trying to wait for attention to get off them to start back up. Not convinced on either of these two.

Please read this, as it honestly makes so much sense that rumox is Town. If you are going to disagree and still scum-read rumox, explain why this logic makes no sense.
    @naz based on your last post, you seem to think that sleeper agent is a citizen, where as the role itself has the potential in multiple ways to confirm itself. So don’t know why scum would claim that when there is a chance that the information they would “fake” could be easily wrong.

Secondly, that’s fine that you’re emotional, I would consider myself as an emotional person as well, but that hardly excuses you from backing up what you say. If you don’t have reason for voting someone, then don’t do it. If you do, then don’t say you don’t and just answer.
    1.) If I scum-read both of you, then it makes perfect sense for you to not want to vote him up.

2.) just because there weren’t votes on him doesn’t mean they aren’t an easy lynch target. Rumox has essentially set himself up for being lynched, so my point saying that you are being opportunistic about this still stands.

Also, talking about you wanting him to explain himself sounds like you want a confirmed claim, which is actually making me scum-read you more. I don’t think he should explain his claim for the most obvious reason, and The fact that I have to make this point has already made things a lot worse in any scenario, I still don’t see what you’re trying to get at.

Lastly, there was a big IF beside my point. If you are implying that the IF does not apply to you, then you are doing nothing with your vote.

If you’re going to vote, use it. Don’t leave it sitting there like you’ve been doing right now. The game doesn’t just come to you, you actually have to try to lynch the scum, something that you haven’t been trying to do as of yet.
    Indeed, but when that isn’t happening, it looks directly like a opportunistic push on someone who claimed a PR role. If he is going to vote someone, I expect there to be backing it up or actually pressuring for information or it’s just a scum vote to me.
    ^^^ scumpainting
    Tell me how he’s scum, because right now it looks like you’re trying to lynch a TPR
    Not criticizing this, but why is rumox confirmed scum?
    My honest opinion being that I don’t see rumox making a high risk play just from the amount of game that I’ve seen from them in this game.
    uhhh, why because y’all are scum team?

i have a few more contradicting posts from Unknown that i will share in my next post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #1120

Unknown has been railing on Fielz for not leaving his vote on rumox for over 24 hrs when he has said this:
    We have ~36 hours in the day if I’m not mistaken. No point in wasting that time only pressuring one person who isn’t doing anything for their own case.

Would love to catch up with naz while he’s around.
    A lot of people seem to want an MM lynch, which is fine with me given how scummy he seems, but I’d love to get more pressure on people who actually aren’t doing anything except following the popular opinion.
    Other people (like rumox and especially Mag) have been voting with weak to no reason but he says this:
    Town have no reason not to give explanations on why they are voting someone, as it only derives people of information. If you are implying that you have no reads, then there is something wrong with that as well.

I could vote MM right now and never explain my vote, but call it pressuring. How does that appear as a town play? I’m not connecting the dots.
    but only bothers me about my vote on rumox?

the “too towny to be town” is not a good reason post i mentioned previously:
    Your Vote says otherwise. Your scum-read on me is that I appear too townie, which isn’t a read at all. It just means you are basically saying that I’m scum no matter the actual role that I role in this game.
    The whole point is to not expose TPR claiming citizens. The whole reason I think you’re scum for it is because it sounds like you’re trying to reveal the power roles, which is what the scum are ultimately trying to do.
    so maybe rumox is a scum trying to see if/when TPRs will counter claim him, huh?

Why are you Implying that I’m trying to lynch naz?
    i…..don’t know why he made this post…..
    This is scum play. If you seriously see her play coming from a town play, then this town is doomed.
    This is not good play at all.
    Also @Magoroth your boy said it himself he hates women
    Yep I hate women, you’ve figured me out entirely.

Or, the only thing you’ve done is show how upset you are at being scum-read, and have tried to discredit me in several different ways already (including telling me I can’t read). You definitely can’t be Town playing like this.
    qq more

21. ISO #1121

lets start with rumox:

first post:

a shit post.

votes MM for going against his own “logic” when MM always uses himself as a meat shield and tries to create wifi

but he doesn’t realize a potential town play and just rails into him hard.

follows Magoroth and then goes out and hard claims:

…but unknown and Magoroth do not question this shit play “do not shoot me because I do not want to be a part of your team as a mafioso” aka get sent for the kill while you guys get to gather information.
    still don’t understand how this isn’t anything but pro-scum play.

then he votes Magoroth

with nothing else. why didn’t Unknown question his vote?

MM DOES, LOOK AT THAT. EXPLAIN VOTE. DUHHHHERRR

then when everyone acts like town and gets suspicious of that awful post

he thought he was safe by claiming random TPR early. smh.

and so the insults begin.

don’t forget he wanted Magoroth, but pockets him later.

he votes Fielz

and Fielz asks why
    here’s his lame response

which i’m assuming is this lame post.

“too towny to be town” HMMM. who isn’t accepting that as a viable answer?
    OH, it’s UNKNOWN.

i will get to his buddying in a bit, but first want to point out rumox lining up lynches
    Spoiler : buddying :

these are his only other two posts that aren’t shitposts/helping david
    Spoiler : blah blah boring :

Unknown said this:

yet defends rumox for revealing the worst tpr role he could be.

Unknown buddying rumox hard (Btw there’s nothing else he has posted besides these):
    Spoiler : blah blah boring have no comment just pulled for ppl to read :

^^^ scumpainting

uhhh, why because y’all are scum team?

i have a few more contradicting posts from Unknown that i will share in my next post
    +townpoints to you naz and +scumpoints to Rumox & Unknown.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Working on replacements now.

Yeah, that was my mistake I listed it only on the signup page
    Yay, replacements and the truth! Getting into the reading now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #1123

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Guys, stop going at Naz. Her lynch WONT happen. Please. At this point that's nonsensical to be that focused on lynching one person only because you can't understand that we have a scum in rumox and his allegiances. Or maybe you're doing that to cover for him?
    Naz's ISO goes into that.
    -vote Rumox
    I think we can safely assume Rumox and Unknown are of the same alignment. So if Rumox flips scum, Unknown follows. Everyone agree? I don't want to line up lynches, but damn the ISO was accurate.

24. ISO #1124

fine then
    -vote magoroth
    this i am okay with
    Not today. Look into this lynch tomorrow. My mind is quite set now: Rumox. Else, unknown, you, aamirus or Magoroth are good, but Rumox is really a threat IMO.

25. ISO #1125

I wouldn't want to lynch anybody until the 2 guys get replaced or start talking and David and Lenneth talk more too. After some more consideration of WIFOM I am less confident on MM's scummyness.
    But who are your main suspects, out of myself?

26. ISO #1126

Naz's ISO goes into that.
    -vote Rumox
    I think we can safely assume Rumox and Unknown are of the same alignment. So if Rumox flips scum, Unknown follows. Everyone agree? I don't want to line up lynches, but damn the ISO was accurate.
    i mean, the only way rumox can be town is if he is playing as bad as he was last game. i have the same feeling about him last game that he GAMETHREW as town, and was acting THIS scummy. i just literally don't see the point of why he did what he did in this game with that claim, how it is protown in the slightest, and why unknown is blindly accepting it.

27. ISO #1127

Yea, i didn't think about WIFOM as much before. Your claim doesn't really mean much i guess
    ....+townpoints to you I guess, a scum would probably discuss it, you look like you want to maintain the WIFOM.

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

-vote rumox

it's daytime in australia, so while i'm asleep, you can choose to elaborate on your awful play or not.
    i was going to let it slide as wifoam but with unknown pressing me, i have no choice.
    you wanted me to use my vote unknown, and here it is.
    i have presented evidence with it.

keep calling it a bad play and you're just digging your own grave, honestly.

also i am digging my own grave for whenever the fuck i roll scum lol

30. ISO #1130

Spoiler : Magoroth :
    Bullshit and you know it lol. How did you go from 'Mag might be scum' to 'Mag is town 100%'. How do you even know that I and naz are town? Why do you town read people that some would say 'SUCK!' why you are scum reading people that are actually marginally useful? Which is kinda what happened at the beginnning to me in, in my opinion.

You refuse to back down from that argument.

Notable blink post in reference to MM, first interaction between the two.

Discredit without saying peeps are not town.

I am *incredibly* scumreading you for this post.

Bullshit.

I don't like your reaction, it looks kind of fake to me...? Also why do you keep pressuring the newb?

Booooollshit.

I agree.

I've gathered some pretty interesting quotes from the beginning of the game.

Uhh........... You still might be scum, I don't town read you 100%, actually far from that lol.

Me refusing to back off my argument means...? If you're gonna say it's scummy, you can actually eat your ass lol: your plan was shit. Call that scummy, call that discredit, call that w/e you want: your plan was bad. Not pro-town. Outs our TPR, who are extremely valuable. So excuse me stopping you from making us lose?

Listen... your plan was bad. Just bad. Naz agreed on that with me.

For what? Poor mag? I just thought it was rude. Why did you stick on it so much lol...

It's not fake, it's more like fucking panic because blink does that every god damn game. And I don't "keep pressuring him", I try to get infos on him. Because he's noob, it doesn't mean we must treat him with kid gloves. It doesn't mean he cannot ask questions and that we won't be friendly. Hell, I just played a newbie game on another site, and it was actually hard plays.

That's an instant discredit though. My claims had an intention behind them, and if you're actually not able to understand it, don't say I am bullshitting at least.

31. ISO #1131

btw, at the time of me digging for posts, rumox aamirus and lenneth were tied at 40 posts each out of the 1100 posts made in the game so far.
    we usually do least active policy lynch anyway, no? that's What Distorted Would Do anyway. (looking at u smurf)

32. ISO #1132

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    -vote rumox

I agree with getting rumox today
    Why exactly? Not against it, but I want to know your thoughts. FM is a game of arguing, it's the sport of arguing, actually. Just sending a vote with an "I agree" is not enough, usually.

33. ISO #1133

btw, at the time of me digging for posts, rumox aamirus and lenneth were tied at 40 posts each out of the 1100 posts made in the game so far.
    we usually do least active policy lynch anyway, no? that's What Distorted Would Do anyway. (looking at u smurf)
    Wait, it's in Rumox's scum meta to be inactive. Remember the Smiths? +scumpoints to rumox then

34. ISO #1134

Total Posts 1,132

Posts 254
    Magoroth

Posts 198
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 158
    Unknown1234

Posts 152
    Fielzanks

Posts 109
    blinkskater

Posts 102
    naz

Posts 40
    aamirus

Posts 40
    rumox

Posts 40
    Lenneth

Posts 23
    TheGodDavid

Posts 16
    Distorted

35. ISO #1135

I agree to this lynch, but if blink is indeed scum, what would that make MM? It would likely make aamirus town.
    I'm town

36. ISO #1136

Wait, it's in Rumox's scum meta to be inactive. Remember the Smiths? +scumpoints to rumox then
    if anything is a scum tactic (talking about unknown's ancient mafia playstyles, its 2018 m it's being afk and STAYING OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT. (distorted last game)

37. ISO #1137

@Fielzanks you think rumox is the best lynch? even tho MM is not acting like his usual self, Mag/Unk i'm not even sure what they are doing tbh, Also the first game you played (i was in it also), before i even revealed my thoughts, you posted similiar reads to them, almost spot on and i heavily townread you for that, i have the same feelings this game
    I do think that rumox is the best lynch... else I push yours anyway lol. Fielzanks is definelty town IMO.

38. ISO #1138

Why exactly? Not against it, but I want to know your thoughts. FM is a game of arguing, it's the sport of arguing, actually. Just sending a vote with an "I agree" is not enough, usually.
    Naz's ISO has opened my eyes to the scum that is rumox, its more likely for him to be a scum then sleeper agent
    (and also hes a potential 4th mafia if not scum)

39. ISO #1139

ok boys i got a new theory

mafia = blink??? / rumox / ???

rumox = consig faking as sleeper agent (hopes to find SK to reveal him and lynch him d2 because SK has a chance to kill the mafias)

if we mislynch a townie today and both SK and mafia kill town = 5v4 then rumox will expose SK d2 and lynch him boom then N3 double kill boom d4 3v3

idk just a thoery
    a game theory
    That's very risky, I think it's unlikely. But it could be part of a bigger plan, though. Also, editing your posts is considered as cheating, please don't do it again <3

40. ISO #1140

Naz's ISO has opened my eyes to the scum that is rumox, its more likely for him to be a scum then sleeper agent
    (and also hes a potential 4th mafia if not scum)
    My exact thoughts.

41. ISO #1141

rumox is here. we have summoned the demon.

@Marshmallow Marshall since ur around i'll ask you some questions. based off of stuff right now, what would rumox's lynch tell you? so far if you are town, that's two towns on him right now, david being somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. literally if rumox is town we could have all 7 town vote him. do you think mafia would vote him if he is sleeper agent? do you think mafia would vote him if he is mafia?

42. ISO #1142

Damn mag, you have more posts than me I WANT TOP POSTER!!!

43. ISO #1143

@Marshmallow Marshall since ur around i'll ask you some questions. based off of stuff right now, what would rumox's lynch tell you? so far if you are town, that's two towns on him right now, david being somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. literally if rumox is town we could have all 7 town vote him. do you think mafia would vote him if he is sleeper agent? do you think mafia would vote him if he is mafia?
    Lemme check the setup a bit before answering that.

44. ISO #1144

Damn mag, you have more posts than me I WANT TOP POSTER!!!
    you can just type "..." to people's posts like he does lol

45. ISO #1145

I cannot believe how many people are actually voting against rumox right now.

Nobody has realized how suspicious it is that everyone is okay with lynching a claimed TPR right now that could easily get us information in this game, which we actually need at the rate this game is going. I stand by my firm belief that the mafia would not claim a SLEEPER AGENT OF ALL ROLES as it serves no benefit, especially when it can get converted to mafia. If you’re going to fake being a TPR, that’s like the worst one to claim.

rumox is not even playing as if it’s an evil plan he created as a scum. He claimed the role, and has been barely around long enough to back up his claim. I can’t seriously be the only one who sees that the scum are trying to eliminate power roles.

I can’t even read this game right now as I have a long drive home and my phone is about to die. I might not get in early enough tonight to check in, so if I have to check in tomorrow I will.

FYI, Naz, the fact that you are floating about completing an ISO is actually kinda sad. Maybe I am wrong about you not being scum.

46. ISO #1146

Also note how MM easily and quickly onto the rumox train. If Naz and Mm actually are scum at the end of this game, I am not going to hold back in telling everyone how stupid they are being right now.

47. ISO #1147

There is virtually nothing pro scum about my role claim. If I was scum claiming the lookout/detective role I would have to implicate a team mate the following day with a lead to seem semi credible. And that is only half of the job, I have to say who visited them as well. The moment either one of us flip scum the other person is going down the drain too. The only way this would work as a scum would for some ungodly reason guess who someone visited (i could confirm this with scum night chat) AND who visited them. That's such a huge fucking leap to make that it's retarded to even attempt that. I'd also be outting my scum mate as a power role. Forcing a scum mate to be revealed day 2? LOL. This is also under the assumption that I am doing without consulting any of my scum mates either. Who would do that? I would seriously love to see this setup played with scum fake claiming Sleeper Agent day 1 lmao.

The people that are voting me are either people that cannot think too much on the situation and just see my claim and think SCUM, case closed... or are actually scum frothing at the mouth at a potential free lynch. Those people were MM, Naz and Fielzanks. Naz has kinda forced herself to stay true to that path with how much fucking time she has spent calling me scum it would be next level scum to just stop accusing me. MM seems opportunistic with this situation. Fielzanks wall posts breaking all wifom screams scum to me because I honestly read it as him seeing my claim as bullshit and maybe trying to force a CC on my role claim, pitting two town together? Aamirus made a read on his wall post which echos the same thoughts as mine. The post at face value screams pro town but what it did was just deconstruct a lot of the game. Making the game as confusing for scum is very important, why the fuck make things obvious for them? This is the biggest issue I have with him regarding me. He attempted to shatter all wifom regarding my claim. Why? Because you thought it was a shit play? There are numerous new people in this FM that could theoretically fall for it.

-vote Fielzanks

48. ISO #1148

Rumox lynch would tell us: Unknown's alignment, because of interactions. We get you as a confirmed non-mafia if you're right. We get David as a townread because he jumped on easily enough, I don't think a noob scum would do that to a scummate on D1 without planning. We probably get other info with interactions, that'll be interesting to check post-flip. I doubt 7 town would vote him though lol, usually there's at least 1 scum in any lynch (in early days, not at lylo lol).

President Truman

Passive Ability: Leader of the Mafia, may override night actions.
    Heat Action:- The Doctrine, Role block all town and others ability, targets will not be informed of roleblock.
    Because of this, Mafia will not vote him if he is actually what he claims. They have the power to get him with that lil shit heat action. 4 mafia members = GG. They won't be on this train. I won't elaborate too much on this.

Mafia bussing on D1? Hmmm..... This is not a setup where mafia will want to bus due to the power of the roles, but actually I'd do it as mafia just because of that statement so yes, probably.

49. ISO #1149

you can just type "..." to people's posts like he does lol
    Yay good idea *looks at rumox long post* oh no..... more reading.....

50. ISO #1150

I cannot believe how many people are actually voting against rumox right now.

Nobody has realized how suspicious it is that everyone is okay with lynching a claimed TPR right now that could easily get us information in this game, which we actually need at the rate this game is going. I stand by my firm belief that the mafia would not claim a SLEEPER AGENT OF ALL ROLES as it serves no benefit, especially when it can get converted to mafia. If you’re going to fake being a TPR, that’s like the worst one to claim.

rumox is not even playing as if it’s an evil plan he created as a scum. He claimed the role, and has been barely around long enough to back up his claim. I can’t seriously be the only one who sees that the scum are trying to eliminate power roles.

I can’t even read this game right now as I have a long drive home and my phone is about to die. I might not get in early enough tonight to check in, so if I have to check in tomorrow I will.

FYI, Naz, the fact that you are floating about completing an ISO is actually kinda sad. Maybe I am wrong about you not being scum.
    How is a claimed TPR confirmed though? You act like rumox is confirmed.

Rumox was around for HOURS after he posted that. I, and several others, asked why he would do that and he didn't really back it up.

I don't even know what that last sentence means. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ don't care honestly. you're really salty about me and that's your choice from this point on.