S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2197
  1. ISO #951
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

In effect I am going to pressure naz. I would really like to hear more from you, I don't like people seeing you as confirmed town just because Arsonist decided to game throw:

-vote naz

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My scummiest reads as of now are naz, blinkskater and Fielzanks. Due to what Fielzanks posted today and due to the fact that he is not a stupid person, I am willing to move him slightly higher to a neutralish Scum... but he must absolutely prove himself today because my distrust of him has not been fully eliminated.
    he cant prove himself the way it seems it is

In effect I am going to pressure naz. I would really like to hear more from you, I don't like people seeing you as confirmed town just because Arsonist decided to game throw:

-vote naz
    idiot...
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #954

A Few Gaga Tactics I Also Want To Mention:

1.I Convert People I Like
    2.I Told You So LAMIST
    3.I Will Confuse Everybody By Converting Someone Everybody Thinks Im Gonna Not Convert
    4.I Will Freaking Convert Emotionally Stable People Because Its Easy To Manipulate The Unstable Ones

some of these can be altered versions of those that fielz mentioned
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #955
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

2.I Told You So LAMIST
    3.I Will Confuse Everybody By Converting Someone Everybody Thinks Im Gonna Not Convert
    4.I Will Freaking Convert Emotionally Stable People Because Its Easy To Manipulate The Unstable Ones

good job you idiot

6. ISO #956

2.I Told You So LAMIST

3b.I Will Confuse Everybody By Not Converting Someone Everybody Thinks Im Gonna Convert(but i will still convert haha)

GAGA THAT DOESNT CONVERT IS A IDIOT GAGA BECAUSE SHE DOESNT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT!

actually converting as gaga can actually harm herself too lol because we have idiots who make it sooo obvious who gaga is
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    rata mm blink distorted, one of them should be the gaga.
    The gaga's n1 strategy would have been to just stay null and watch the others as their approach to you. Lady gaga wouldnt just go ahead and pressure them right from the get-go. So now;
    Arsonist→Distorted
    Mag,Distorterd(he omgused)→Arsonist
    Noz→Distorted
    Those 3 players have been trying to poke eachother out so i dont think they are gaga for now.

So the leftovers would be
    Me, Rata, MM, Fielz, Blink and Efekannn.
    We can exclude Efekann and Fielz from the list because they have been helping us out for the logics of the game from the start that the lady gaga wouldnt be helping. And since i know that i m a hater we can exclude me from the list as well.

Leftovers: Rata, MM, Blink.
    Now it s time for why i d think Distorted as Lady gaga.
    1st Host meta, he might have not be randomed out the roles and just the famous guy the famous role
    2nd He just has been answering to gopnik's posts with OMGUS answers
    3rd All he did was shitpost

Which is not a "hater" approach to this game

Our list= MM,Rata,Blink,Distorted

One of them IS lady gaga
    I'm bookmarking this post for future reference. @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall @Ratatoskr @blinkskater what are your opinions on Hybrid's read list?

9. ISO #959
    Ganelon

I'm bookmarking this post for future reference. @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall @Ratatoskr @blinkskater what are your opinions on Hybrid's read list?
    I wouldn't be surprised if blink were Gaga this game, all he did was answer some of my hypothetical questions and start that shit talk with Arsonist... which, might, however, have been staged. Maybe he's trying to derive information from it and he's pressuring me to see who would jump on the Lynch train... @blinkskater please answer what exactly it is you're doing and what your intentions are. Don't lie lol

10. ISO #960
    Ganelon

I would like to add that my strongest town read as of Day 1 - like I said, I am NOT taking into account the possible alignment shift - is Distorted for a number of reasons that I will not yet be stating. In fact I am almost convinced he is town; at least, he acted incredibly pro-town at the very beginning, wholly unlike what he did as the Godfather in Which Witch is Witch. I know this is scummy as hell since heavily defending anybody is, in blinkskater's word's, a death sentence after D1, but I figured I might as well throw this into the fray. I will be reading MM and everyone else's posts - by the way, Ratatoskr/Noz, if you renege on your promises to join the discussion today, I will personally Lynch one of you - we don't need null reads, not in the late game. I might return to reanalyse his posts after I'm done reading MM's/Fielz's/Effe's posts.

11. ISO #961
    Ganelon

If I'm wrong about Distorted he is a goddamn genius, and I'd think it's more likely for him to be a very capable and townie player than Cult and absolutely brilliant...

12. ISO #962
    Ganelon

So I think we should narrow our Lynch pool to the following players:

-Ratatoskr
    -Noz_Bugz
    -naz (?? she might be Town/Fan though)
    -blinkskater (maybe he was playing a long-term game)
    -Fielzanks

I'm fairly confident that Efe/Distorted/Marshmallow are town, and I honestly think that the scum is to be found within the following group: Fielzanks/blinkskater/naz

13. ISO #963

I wouldn't be surprised if blink were Gaga this game, all he did was answer some of my hypothetical questions and start that shit talk with Arsonist... which, might, however, have been staged. Maybe he's trying to derive information from it and he's pressuring me to see who would jump on the Lynch train... @blinkskater please answer what exactly it is you're doing and what your intentions are. Don't lie lol
    I have no intentions i have no agenda i gutread you as gaga day one based your interactions and the way you were playing

14. ISO #964
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have no intentions i have no agenda i gutread you as gaga day one based your interactions and the way you were playing
    Oh. Care to explain what 'interactions'?

15. ISO #965

When you talk about distorted and efe something just seemed off to me and you had a lot of posts that seemed to me like you were trying to tell everyone how gaga is going to play... When i feel like you actually dont think like that at all you are saying the opposite of what you really think to throw people off

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967
    Ganelon

When you talk about distorted and efe something just seemed off to me and you had a lot of posts that seemed to me like you were trying to tell everyone how gaga is going to play... When i feel like you actually dont think like that at all you are saying the opposite of what you really think to throw people off
    I think Gaga will be converting at random at first, perhaps she won't be converting every night, I've a feeling that's what's going to happen...

18. ISO #968
    Ganelon

When i can home. From work in 6 hours i can do anbig wallpost with my thoughts
    Ok... bookmarking this post. @Magoroth

19. ISO #969

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think this is on ladder, so who gets what is RNG'd. Your post actually makes sense
    You guys are so stupid for entertaining this idea.
    Just lynch me now, I would rather not play with idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971
    Ganelon

I'm going to read MM's posts right now - I've a suspicion I've missed something. brb

22. ISO #972

-vote Magoroth
    You may be saying Gaga could be in a group of three and saying Distorted is town, since you buddied him you stopped being useful to town as you have been only an extension of himself instead of being an independant entity. Care to give me some insights from you on the current day two situation, and a clear reasoning and why you CAN'T be Gaga? You can't slack off.

23. ISO #973

3b.I Will Confuse Everybody By Not Converting Someone Everybody Thinks Im Gonna Convert(but i will still convert haha)

GAGA THAT DOESNT CONVERT IS A IDIOT GAGA BECAUSE SHE DOESNT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT!

actually converting as gaga can actually harm herself too lol because we have idiots who make it sooo obvious who gaga is
    lmao i still haven't fully wrapped my head around wifoam but this scenario is perfect wifoam
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Internet connection crashed for 8 hours straight. Fuck countryside.
    k we are getting married and im moving in and we are gonna be drunk off genepi forever

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Everyone can fuck off if you think I'm Gaga
    Just lynch me so town/haters can lose and we get closer to lylo.
    Eat my ass

28. ISO #978
    Ganelon

-vote naz
    Lol blink what made you change your mind? :P (yes I know this can be regarded as a scum slip, shut up :P)

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Im just following your meta of how you usually replace terrible scum players
    Horrible players can be town too, which in this case he was.

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986
    Ganelon

This right here ladies and gents is why i believe naz to have been converted into a fan last night, and Mag has his vote on her as GaGa to throw off suspicion
    I confirm, I personally inducted naz into the cult last night, which is why I am voting her up - I'm bussing my own cultist because fuck letting them live to maximize my kill count and fuck pushing for a mislynch because that is something I am utterly incapable of doing

37. ISO #987
    Ganelon

I confirm, I personally inducted naz into the cult last night, which is why I am voting her up - I'm bussing my own cultist because fuck letting them live to maximize my kill count and fuck pushing for a mislynch because that is something I am utterly incapable of doing
    In case anybody's wondering that's a shitpost, I'm still a hater

38. ISO #988
    Ganelon

This right here ladies and gents is why i believe naz to have been converted into a fan last night, and Mag has his vote on her as GaGa to throw off suspicion
    Direct me to the message that made you think I was scum please. And stop relying on 'gut' - that gut of yours got Marluxion lynched last game.

39. ISO #989

Its so eaely in the day you know there wont be a lynch anytime soon mate

40. ISO #990
    Ganelon

Its so eaely in the day you know there wont be a lynch anytime soon mate
    Not too early in the day for you to start a flamewar with Arsonist though

-vote blinkskater

41. ISO #991
    Ganelon

@Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall get your arses here, I sense something big is going to happen today

42. ISO #992

Direct me to the message that made you think I was scum please. And stop relying on 'gut' - that gut of yours got Marluxion lynched last game.
    It has also found more scum then town found out just ask @Distorted Marl was probally the only one i was wrong about but everyone else found Marl a bit scummy youll get the analyzation later on GaGa

43. ISO #993
    Ganelon

It has also found more scum then town found out just ask @Distorted Marl was probally the only one i was wrong about but everyone else found Marl a bit scummy youll get the analyzation later on GaGa
    Welp then add another town, if you really are town that is.

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995
    Ganelon

You had no problem agreeing hebwas in the wrong now youre throwing shade at me for doing the right thing? Are you getting nervous?
    That was one of the only things you did last day, other than agreeing with some of my Gaga fan posts and voting Arsonist/me up, you seem to be wanting naz out of the game

46. ISO #996
    Ganelon

That was one of the only things you did last day, other than agreeing with some of my Gaga fan posts and voting Arsonist/me up, you seem to be wanting naz out of the game
    Also if you think I'm the Gaga why not vote me up instead of naz

47. ISO #997
    Ganelon

As scummy as this sounds, I need to go in 16 minutes - I'll be back in 2 hours afterwards. So hurry up and let's wrap this around while I still have time to read/respond

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I've been upping my level at minesweeper and house cleaning during these 8 hours. But I can get behind that idea!
    minesweeper is fun but its bugged in windows lol

blink seriously is doing good scumhunting but i think he does not realize that naz's words have double meaning lol
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1000

Good afternoon guys =) going to read all of Hybrid's posts, forget the ISOs I said for now because I want to see all of Hybrid's posts.

He's having a very logical post, and even if some are strange (like Noz_Bugz's instant town read for a vote that was obvious OMGUS)

Now first argument for Distorted being Gaga: Bullshit, total bullshit lol. He can't do that ^^
    Second argument: I admit that I found his convo with Arsonist quite scummy, it doesn't fit his meta to just keep the spotlight on an useless troll.
    Third argument: I actually half agree lol. Many not-that-much game related posts, hundreds of pages dedicated to Arsonist's trolling... However, he did not ONLY shitpost, and was probably more useful than most people here.

Also. Now I'm way less busy IRL, so I should be good to keep up the reading and contribute. I'm really sorry... I didn't read that post and...
    -vote Distorted
    I want to hear more from you actually. You seemed to have time to read everything (alike me) and you pushed for Hybrid's lynch, saying he didn't contribute and would never contribute. Now I look at Hybrid's post, and I get the strong feeling you just wanted to get your FUTURE voter down before he could get attention of people and take you down. That fits with your kind of strategies =)

Last note for you @Distorted , I don't think, as you said previously, that you would get him as a fan because noone really heard him, he was just the AFK guy and you pushed in that way. @Hybrid I'm really sorry next time you make such an important post please mention everyone, so everyone has informations to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :