S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

If we're going about my ideal strategy Distorted, it's something along these lines:

-Get as much discussion possible into day 1 to discuss strategies and note people behavior
    -Get into day 2 and pressuring people hard to analyze last day data and find scum
    ->lynch - repeat until we get gaga

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    My early srategy was something along the line of 'let scum flip themselves, we'll get these dumbasses because of that'
    It was honestly bad because I thought those flips would get us info, which will not if we are going to flip themselves.

So, for the pressuring people to work we need lynches to have them put a real pressure. That's why I'm for lynches. But not on the first day since there are no interactions we can analyze since Gaga is alone. So either she blends in and we mislynch or we find her and it's gg.
    And I honestly don't know how you guys do to pressure people. Even last game I couldn't pressure anyone.
    for the not lynching, it requires pressuring, hence remove the option to lynch = no pressure. You said you changed your mind on that.

But then you are still posting that is the reason you are cautious with your vote.....its 2 hours till EoD and still have not voted some1.

Pressuring people works by pushing them with them believing it is intent to lynch, getting some people to follow with you and just watching the interactions as someone is being put up to die. If the interactions dont tell much, or there is susp elsewhere and the flip of the dude being pressured wouldent give the most info, or best info, then u pull off and move to someone else.

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @naz @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall what are your thoughts on a Fielzanks Lynch?
    is he acting like last game - offering strategies, being super pro town ? no
    but does he even have that much of an established meta to lynch? no
    do i care who we lynch today? no, BUT i think it should be noz/hybrid/rata for being inactive players

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait a second. IS THAT A SLIP??? XD
    no, you f-ing dumbass, i hadn't got my rolecard then
    it was because i didn't want to play a cult game
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #704

So, tomorrow Gaga will convert someone. From her point is 3 different approach possible (divided in 3 approachs and a 4th)

-> Converting the top town reads to sow distrust into town and slowly invalidate town reads to throw players into unbalance. It allows her to thin the line of confirmed members and allow her to better disguise herself into the town. This playstyle will however need to be active as to not get easy FoS.
    - Possible converts : Naz, Mag, Blinkskater?

-> Converting the dangerous people to weed out thinking powerhouse and have more room for bullshitting. Since we will have heavy pressure thrown into day 2, her fan might give her away by not voting etc. So a Gaga would think converting the smartest players to avoid slips / scumtells and also to be able to strategise with the.
    -Possible converts : Distorted, MM, Efekannn02

-> Converting the less active players to make them all be potential targets and be able to easily use them. Since the afk players will be mostly non active in the game, they will have less FoS and slip less. Also, I feel like they would be more enclined to suicide convert than anyone else since they can be useful and AFK at the same time.
    -Possible converts : Noz, Hybrid, last afk I forgot the name.

-> There's a possible 4 about not converting at all. I feels like it's a bad move since the convertee can always act the same they did before and staying alone seems very dangerous for Gaga. I don't think we have a Gaga that ballsy unless it's Efekannn!

I also think that since Gaga started this game alone, and felt alone, she would have tried to buddy / ally with someone on the first day, because it's way less scary when you're backed up by someone than not. I feel like she will not convert the one she buddied / allied before some turns into the game because it's one more vote for them that will keep her off suspicion for a while. So we will want to look at D1 again to find that kind of buddying or even into D2 to confirm other clues.

The goal will be to put as much pressure to get as much info from voting patterns and flips than possible, even though it's a 51% majority lynch so people could not vote up and still be town. The scum team being that tiny is actually a godsend in that regard. But I feel we can analyse votting patterns still and it will give us the best kind of information. We also want to lynch Gaga more than her fan since the game ends once she dies, but I think collateral damage to find her will happen.
    ty for the compliment m8 town points for you(you gonna get scumpoints)

there are alot of more approaches but you just showed the average good acceptable ones except number 4

btw realize the pun?

TOWN POINTS FOR YOU

TOWN POINTS THEIR FINGERS ON YOU!

haha jk i see you as town
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #705
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    whats your reason for at 2 hours left till EoD wanting to change the votes to blink with just the fact that he voted you?
    No, the fact that he voted me up out of the blue and that he hasn't been acting like himself much this game. Either way, since blink Lynch ain't happening and since I'll most likely have to go sleep in a few hours, I'm going to
    -vote Hybrid
    , even though I'd prefer a Fielzanks Lynch at this point to be honest

6. ISO #706

If we're going about my ideal strategy Distorted, it's something along these lines:

-Get as much discussion possible into day 1 to discuss strategies and note people behavior
    -Get into day 2 and pressuring people hard to analyze last day data and find scum
    but day 1 theres no pressure to give info then since no lynch. people are going AFK because they wont be lynched for it - so they can give 0 info while we develop false leads on the people who ARE active. Get rid of these afks. only scum want them around because they wont keep up on the reading and can later be easily manipulated into false voting.

7. ISO #707

perfect!!!!! just like that!

congratulations you are now a nullread like me in my sights
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #708

for the not lynching, it requires pressuring, hence remove the option to lynch = no pressure. You said you changed your mind on that.

But then you are still posting that is the reason you are cautious with your vote.....its 2 hours till EoD and still have not voted some1.

Pressuring people works by pushing them with them believing it is intent to lynch, getting some people to follow with you and just watching the interactions as someone is being put up to die. If the interactions dont tell much, or there is susp elsewhere and the flip of the dude being pressured wouldent give the most info, or best info, then u pull off and move to someone else.
    Yeah, I agree with all that. But what's the point of pressuring day 1 where we can get no interaction since Gaga start alone?

9. ISO #709

No, the fact that he voted me up out of the blue and that he hasn't been acting like himself much this game. Either way, since blink Lynch ain't happening and since I'll most likely have to go sleep in a few hours, I'm going to
    -vote Hybrid
    , even though I'd prefer a Fielzanks Lynch at this point to be honest
    I think Fielz may be gaga, but if he is not that leaves us in a shit spot with 3 people being pretty innactive. We need to narrow that down because we only have 1 replacement left - so if we lynch hybrid, rata or noz can get replaced if needed and move us to only 1 innactive. more active = more info.

10. ISO #710

I also think that since Gaga started this game alone, and felt alone, she would have tried to buddy / ally with someone on the first day, because it's way less scary when you're backed up by someone than not. I feel like she will not convert the one she buddied / allied before some turns into the game because it's one more vote for them that will keep her off suspicion for a while. So we will want to look at D1 again to find that kind of buddying or even into D2 to confirm other clues.
    That Describes Magoroth Buddying Distorted
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #711

Yeah, I agree with all that. But what's the point of pressuring day 1 where we can get no interaction since Gaga start alone?
    the point of LYNCHING day 1 is we can get rid of some of these innactives that the scum will use later in the game.
    Also, the point of pressuring D1 is we can see if there is some1 ignoring another. Let's say Fielz is gaga and recruits mag - well mag was putting pressure on fielz, if he got recruited he would passively move the convo elsewhere and stop pressuring fielz so hard.

The point of pressuring is to alignment seek - even if the alignments dont exist, we can get info about future alignmetns due to changes of peoples reads over nothing.

Once again: lynching innactives day 1 to save us from the BS D2+ and especially at a MYLO scenario where u are trying to re explain the entire game to some1 who hasnt kept up is a pain in the ass.

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    That Describes Magoroth Buddying Distorted
    trust me, I notice it. and im sure it will be an interaction that is closely watched throughout the game - but that is INFO right there that we have, so just observe it through the game and see what comes from it.

13. ISO #713

Why would anyone convert me lol, if anyone's seen how I poorly I played as scum in the Nightless they will definitely not be recruiting me
    It might be indeed that Gaga would try to buddy/ally someone, but personally I would just act pro-town in this setup - there's no reason to buddy anybody because if you find yourself alone, and buddying the same person over and over will seem extremely suspicious in this setup. Personally I would play without any allegiances whatsoever while being pro-town
    I have nothing to defend myself against; I want to know why he thinks I'm scum. All he did was vote me cuz '-vote magoroth i think i got it'. lol
    this is magoroth trying to protect himself in the scummiest way possible

i always forget that youre way too stupid to be gaga sometimes
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #714

this is magoroth trying to protect himself in the scummiest way possible

i always forget that youre way too stupid to be gaga sometimes
    lets just lynch a fking innactive so we can avoid having to serach for quotes throughout the entier fking game to some1 who wasnt reading.

-vote hybrid

15. ISO #715

trust me, I notice it. and im sure it will be an interaction that is closely watched throughout the game - but that is INFO right there that we have, so just observe it through the game and see what comes from it.
    i have my eyes on you too

if i see anything and i mean really anything suspicious and acceptable from you youre dead!

oh and btw if i get lynched by this post then skwirl was plotting against me and was cheating the whole game(man i wish i was trolling now but that looks like a bad insurance as gaga lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Hybrid was online all day today, yet didnt come in to post. It's going to be the same shit he does every game and will most likely result in him being replaced. then what do we do if noz or rata isnt posting? no more people to replace with so we are stuck with 2 innactives and some1 who was replaced 2 days into the game so has a lot more catching up to do. on the other hand, we could just lynch hybrid now, so if noz or rata arnt posting 1 can be replaced nad leaves us with maximum of 1 innactive.

18. ISO #718

but day 1 theres no pressure to give info then since no lynch. people are going AFK because they wont be lynched for it - so they can give 0 info while we develop false leads on the people who ARE active. Get rid of these afks. only scum want them around because they wont keep up on the reading and can later be easily manipulated into false voting.
    there is always no false leads on d1 on saves like these
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #719

I would prefer a Rata lynch over Hybrid as I had even forgotten about Rata presence in the game lmao. Wasn't the only thing he did voting distorted because he could vote distorted and then disappeared?
    Nonetheless, you want me to vote, I'll vote then. Your argument about inactives polluting town makes sense, even if I feel it's the same argument for lynching Arsonist but twisted around. It's a mislynch where town is better after than before, quite a sight.
    -vote Hybrid

@Distorted what do you feel about a Rata lynch? Hybrid was replaced last game because he was sick IIRC, and he is still a good player at heart?

20. ISO #720

I would prefer a Rata lynch over Hybrid as I had even forgotten about Rata presence in the game lmao. Wasn't the only thing he did voting distorted because he could vote distorted and then disappeared?
    Nonetheless, you want me to vote, I'll vote then. Your argument about inactives polluting town makes sense, even if I feel it's the same argument for lynching Arsonist but twisted around. It's a mislynch where town is better after than before, quite a sight.
    -vote Hybrid

@Distorted what do you feel about a Rata lynch? Hybrid was replaced last game because he was sick IIRC, and he is still a good player at heart?
    Rata I feel will be active this week. I am guessing he was having a busy weekend since he just finished finals. Last game he was in he was innactive day 1, but started to contribute a lot more D2+; so im having hopes he will be more active. Hybrid we know is just doing what he is doing, he was online and didnt come here. Just shows he doesn't really care for this.

21. ISO #721

I mean, I know it starts with voting and throwing accusations at someone with a strong finger pointed at them, that's the easy part. It's the rest I don't understand fully. Not that I won't try.
    here is a good way to gaga

check for people's pushingvotes pushes on others

if someone does it on everyone he is town
    if someone protects someone then he is gaga/cultist or a smart towny confusing people

people can pretend ofcourse we just need to decide which one is right does he pretend or is he town?
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #722

here is a good way to gaga

check for people's pushingvotes pushes on others

if someone does it on everyone he is town
    if someone protects someone then he is gaga/cultist or a smart towny confusing people

people can pretend ofcourse we just need to decide which one is right does he pretend or is he town?
    exactly, but this strategy doesnt work with 3 ppl being inncative, or even 2. 1 is still a pain in the ass late game.

23. ISO #723

-vote Hybrid

rata/average mafia idiot being dumb is normally a town sign
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

hybrid isn't coming back and he's always scum
    -vote hybrid
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #726

exactly, but this strategy doesnt work with 3 ppl being inncative, or even 2. 1 is still a pain in the ass late game.
    IGNORE THEM FFS AND SEE THEM AS TOWN!

THEY NEED TO CONTRIBUTE ATLEAST 5 ACCEPTABLE POSTS OR ELSE THEY ARE SCUM/THROWERS!

THEY WILL GET MODKILLED ANYWAY!
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729
    Ganelon

@Hybrid get your arse here and stop being useless please

30. ISO #730

-vote naz

i dont know how to unvote and dont want hybrid lynched yet
    funny... You dont want hybrid lynched cuz he usually votes with you =P he is clearly innactive and will get replaced, he was on all day and didnt post. If he is replaced than we have to accept any other innactives we have since no room for anyone else to be replaced.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

I believe you just 'vote' unvote as if unvote was a real people.
    I don't know what happens if someone name himself unvote though lmao

since i dont know the code for -unvote (and am lazy to know so)

i just vote someone else that is towny af and call it a unvote
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #733
    Ganelon

it's
    -vote unvote

34. ISO #734

funny... You dont want hybrid lynched cuz he usually votes with you =P he is clearly innactive and will get replaced, he was on all day and didnt post. If he is replaced than we have to accept any other innactives we have since no room for anyone else to be replaced.
    with all sincerely i wish that was true...

sadly i just respect that delusional idiot and also i love chaos it makes me play easier
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #735

what im looking for now is people who are protecting 'afkers' since they benefit the scum so much later in the game. so far, you are getting a scumread due to protecting hybrid and potentially forcing the game into a no lynch so you can keep an AFK player who is replaced literally every game for afking, or people wnating to replace him.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737
    Ganelon

it's
    -vote unvote
    well you can use

[unvotte] naz [/unvotte]

38. ISO #738

what im looking for now is people who are protecting 'afkers' since they benefit the scum so much later in the game. so far, you are getting a scumread due to protecting hybrid and potentially forcing the game into a no lynch so you can keep an AFK player who is replaced literally every game for afking, or people wnating to replace him.
    nah i just demand scv to modkill everyone for afking
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #739

It's not a particular code. You vote 'unvote' the same way you votez naz :P and you definitely know how to vote ppl!

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

It's not a particular code. You vote 'unvote' the same way you votez naz :P and you definitely know how to vote ppl!
    its just unvote? sooooo easy? lol i thought there was a different code for that lol anyway ty m8 you were more helpful
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

-vote naz

i dont know how to unvote and dont want hybrid lynched yet
    there's only 2 hours left, what else can we do at this point?
    if we really think fielz is gaga lynch him tomorrow

45. ISO #745

Lmao simply quoting that post causes the page to bug
    XD CURSED POST!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750
    Ganelon

aye - just get rid of the damn AFKers
    did I really unvote lol

-vote Hybrid