S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Oh hey, convinently I'm voting with Frinckles, well that works out. I think I remember something about naz being disingenuous about their frustration... which I'm reconsidering my vote actually, I think I'm supposed to vote a lurker but something something town atmosphere low percentage of working out. Uh let's just keep it here.

So I guess I'll just bump up Frinckles to a town read.

Oh, and then SJ made a table. Tables can't be read on the phone without extra effort, but making the table takes extra effort. I'm going to assume it was right and then bump SJ to a town read too.
    This worries me because BC wanted frinckles dead the most during day 1.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    This worries me because BC wanted frinckles dead the most during day 1.
    BananaCucho's read on Frinckles is of frustration and annoyance, not of manipulation, deception, or because of avoidance.
    Frinckles put it correctly, Banana paradoxically wanted him dead- not for a scum read.

If I was going to not lynch somebody, the top would be SuperJack, right before he posted a table, he pointed out solid scum-ness on Renegade.

2 is yeah probably you

3 would probably be Frinckles, we'll see. I don't think he's too keen on buddying up with me it seems? but I haven't even given him an hour yet.
    Was a little displeased he equated me with Ganelon. Depending if he continues to discredit me, I'll read that post about Banana's town leaders status as a jab at my credibility, which I will not lose.

Also been reading a couple of Varcron's more recent posts. Seeing him in a better light.