S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Rachyl and Alijach are the only ones who haven't voted AFAIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    No. Once the doc claimed all they have to do is rb her. Can't do anything else or she might heal.
    They would role block the sherif, kill the doctor. The doctor cannot target herself. But this only works if mafia knows the sherif, which you are saying dougler knew.

3. ISO #553
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Rachyl and Alijach are the only ones who haven't voted AFAIK.
    voted who? what are you talking about? who are we voting?

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

I'm at L-1 who is missing to vote? I will hammer myself if need to so we are not in this same situation tomorrow
    This is a statement that is super bad for town.
    If a town is able to say this and live. then a mafia is able to say this and live.
    One thing that I learned from RL mafia, you cannot make this statment. Because then mafia can use it and become too strong. I don't know if this is a slip up, or a super last ditch effort at a save, but we cannot set the precedent

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    They would role block the sherif, kill the doctor. The doctor cannot target herself. But this only works if mafia knows the sherif, which you are saying dougler knew.
    This is bad reasoning. They wouldn't RB based on a crumb. They WOULD RB based on a claim. That's probably what happened but we don't know because Rachyl doesn't get notified of RB. Idk why you keep pursuing this meaningless line of thought.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

10. ISO #560

You do know more than you let on.... hmm
    I've done RL mafia and Sc2 mafia, its why I wanted to try Forum mafia. I assume it was similar, but as day 1 showed, not true at all. That being said, its the main lesson i learned in RL mafia. "I'm town, lynch me to prove it" is not anythiing town can say and you need to kill that player

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    voted who? what are you talking about? who are we voting?
    I mean you and Alijach are the only ones who have not voted at all right now. Check vote count on the thread up top.

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    This is bad reasoning. They wouldn't RB based on a crumb. They WOULD RB based on a claim. That's probably what happened but we don't know because Rachyl doesn't get notified of RB. Idk why you keep pursuing this meaningless line of thought.
    SP Assumes your mafia due to the logic that it wasn't a crumb, but that you actually knew.

If you actually knew, then that reasoning works. Yes you are correct, it doesn't work on a crumb, but SP says its more than a crumb. which is why I find fault with this reasoning and why I brought it up

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

SP Assumes your mafia due to the logic that it wasn't a crumb, but that you actually knew.

If you actually knew, then that reasoning works. Yes you are correct, it doesn't work on a crumb, but SP says its more than a crumb. which is why I find fault with this reasoning and why I brought it up
    I already brought this up earlier. It was a trap SP set and I was dumb enough to fall for it. He was just gonna use it as a way to smear an inno player by saying "oh they saw the crumb, they must be mafia" even though actual mafia wouldn't tell us either way, and it's likely they hit 22 without being at all certain he was sheriff.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568
    Rachyl

-vote srcreenplay

19. ISO #569

I kinda agree with srceenplay about Alijach being dead weight. Very anti-town of him if he is town to just peace out on us for the entire day... Makes it that much more likely we have to rely on a scum voter.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

-vote srcreenplay
    I already told you it's srceenplay, not srcreenplay. Your votes aren't registering.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Gg.
    I was town.
    bruh you haven't even been lynched yet.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578
    Rachyl

-vote srceenplay

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Night Two

Setup

srceenplay was lynched. He was a Citizen. He last will:

Players Roles
    Varnic
    ccantman
    srceenplay
    Alijach
    thedougler
    Rachyl
    Enoch
    TwentyTwo
    Fury
    Mafioso
    Consort

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Night Ends in 22 hours.
    Last edited by SuperJack; March 2nd, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #581

Day Three

Setup

thedougler was killed. He was a Citizen. He last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler
    Fury lured us all away from voting for ccantman at the last second. He never was going to help us lynch ccantman. They are GUILTY.

Players Roles
    Varnic
    ccantman
    srceenplay
    Alijach
    thedougler
    Rachyl
    Gyrlander
    TwentyTwo
    Fury
    Mafioso
    Consort

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583
    Rachyl

holy shit! now what should we do?

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585
    Rachyl

TheDouglers last will says that fury and ccantman are the culprits

36. ISO #586

Well crap, I though it was going to be srceenplay and douglas as the two mafia.

Now its Fury Gry or Allijach, two of them. Hard to say on them as Gry joined half way through and Allijachs been afk all day 2. Fury seems to be a culprit based on douglas last will though.

Rachyl is still the only confirm town as the doctor.

37. ISO #587
    Rachyl

Well crap, I though it was going to be srceenplay and douglas as the two mafia.

Now its Fury Gry or Allijach, two of them. Hard to say on them as Gry joined half way through and Allijachs been afk all day 2. Fury seems to be a culprit based on douglas last will though.

Rachyl is still the only confirm town as the doctor.
    wow really? you completly ignored the fact that you were in Douglers last will. nice try but i know its you now. you killed TheDougler

38. ISO #588

wow really? you completly ignored the fact that you were in Douglers last will. nice try but i know its you now. you killed TheDougler
    I agree it is suspicious that dougler calls him out near the end of the day and immediately dies. I frankly thought it was SP because he was trying to kill two town, namely dougler.

39. ISO #589

I still suspect Alijach, but perhaps I need to put my suspicions on hold for now. What do you think Rachyl? The focus should be on ccantman judging by posts. Dougler really disliked ccantman and just happened to die? Still though, I've held Alijach to be suspicious for some time now. I suppose the better choice of the two is indeed ccantman though.

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I still suspect Alijach, but perhaps I need to put my suspicions on hold for now. What do you think Rachyl? The focus should be on ccantman judging by posts. Dougler really disliked ccantman and just happened to die? Still though, I've held Alijach to be suspicious for some time now. I suppose the better choice of the two is indeed ccantman though.
    lol shut up Fury. Its you and ccantman. stop playing games. once the others come to the forum im having them vote the two of you up. Dougler is clear in his last will that its the two of you.

42. ISO #592

lol shut up Fury. Its you and ccantman. stop playing games. once the others come to the forum im having them vote the two of you up. Dougler is clear in his last will that its the two of you.
    I'm sorry, but dougler was one of the main people defending me. Why the hell would I want him dead...

43. ISO #593

I know dougler was a citizen, and I was the one who stopped him being lynched day 2. If I was evil, I would have went along with you and lynched him. Rachyl, I stopped you from lynching dougler. Idk why he thinks I'm evil, but I wanted him alive. We all agreed SP was guilty, right?

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

I know what we're going to do.

-vote ccantman

My two most town reads lynched and killed... Ayyyy LMAO. Sorry screen for not defending you even I had you as a townie

Now, why the fuck is Rachyl still Alive? If any of you are trolling and not counterclaiming I'll make sure to bomb your fucking ass. That, or mafia is 999% dumb.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Rachyl, LW.
    I want to lynch Ccantman, but i want to hear what Alijach has to say first.

49. ISO #599
    Rachyl

Im sooooo sorry TheDougler T_T i wish i could have saved you

50. ISO #600
    Rachyl

Okay. Dont know where Alijach is but, ccantman and fury it is.
    -vote ccantman

RIP Dougler!