Day 2: First Casualties - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: Day 2: First Casualties

Quote Originally Posted by FM Basil Hawkins View Post
    I will claim my role if 3 more people think it's necessary (more than half the votes to lynch), but until then, I find it better not to claim.
    So you are saying you have

A) undeniable role that can be claimed
    B) are not a cit
    C) are confident that you wont get 3 more votes
    D) variation of those

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    So you are saying you have

A) undeniable role that can be claimed
    B) are not a cit
    C) are confident that you wont get 3 more votes
    D) variation of those
    I prefer not to answer any of these questions unless a large amount of townspeople find me scummy to the point where I am forced to claim.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by FM Big Mom View Post
    1. You attempted to derail the train on Cyborg Franky who flipped First Mate {a pirate role, I should add, for emphasis}
    2. You are lurky and seem to be hiding something.
    3. You are probably a pirate.
    This is why we need to focus on basil and basil is also here (or should be at least)

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by FM Dracule Mihawk View Post
    Voting Basil is not the best use of this day. Trafalgar is the scummiest person alive. If we still dislike Basil tomorrow, we can get him then, but until then can we please stop splitting our votes and focus our efforts on Trafalgar, who is clearly lying to us about his role?
    Basil is most obviously a pirate based on his lurking and derailing the lynch yesterday. I think it is important to at least make him claim a role. {Trust me he is full of shite}
    Real town would claim early and without hesitation.

12. ISO #512

-unvote

I am not sure if I trust him or Eustass more at the moment, yet seeing as how the Marines lost a member, and with that 25% of their power, we don't want to damage another of our possible allies, losing the Rebel Leader would almost force us to side with the Marines, and if the Marines side with the CP9 we will be left with Rebels without a leader.

My opinion on Basil -Because I know one of you are going to ask- is that he seems generally scummy, he's pulling a Bonney -lol- and not claiming until he has a certain number of votes on him, which means he's hinting at a PR, and most likely a newish player.

If he claims Citizen I might be tempted to vote him due to the fact that basically everyone is going to hide in the Citizens, and if he flips Citizen then thats one less spot the Scum can hide in. Even PRs might claim Citizen, and claiming Citizen as a PR in this situation is just stupid.

So I'll wait for him to claim.

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by FM Black Leg Sanji View Post
    -unvote

I am not sure if I trust him or Eustass more at the moment, yet seeing as how the Marines lost a member, and with that 25% of their power, we don't want to damage another of our possible allies, losing the Rebel Leader would almost force us to side with the Marines, and if the Marines side with the CP9 we will be left with Rebels without a leader.

My opinion on Basil -Because I know one of you are going to ask- is that he seems generally scummy, he's pulling a Bonney -lol- and not claiming until he has a certain number of votes on him, which means he's hinting at a PR, and most likely a newish player.

If he claims Citizen I might be tempted to vote him due to the fact that basically everyone is going to hide in the Citizens, and if he flips Citizen then thats one less spot the Scum can hide in. Even PRs might claim Citizen, and claiming Citizen as a PR in this situation is just stupid.

Scum buddying much? Just add a vote in.

14. ISO #514

Why are you all so centered on voting people up to get them to claim and nothing else? I thought we were playing a forum mafia with a majority of citizens and hardly any PR's that are actually town. Unless you're going to be happy with citizen claims (which you clearly won't be), you will almost never be satisfied with what anyone claims, innocent or not, unless you're outing a PR that can back itself up with feedback of which there's a grand total of 4 at most, more likely 3, and one of those is the journalist. So if you expect anyone to prove their innocence with a claim, you're looking at 2 out of 33 players. 7-8 out of 33 if you count marines and rebels. Voting people up to get claims is completely unrewarding in this setup unless you're part of a night chat group that needs information for their night actions. At least in the early stages.

Basil Hawkins, answer these questions.

What's your opinion on Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kidd claiming rebel?
    What do you think about Straw Hat Luffy and the accusations that were placed against him previously?
    Do you think we should lynch someone today? And if so, who do you think is the best target?
    Could you post your reads on Caribou and Fire Fist Ace?

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by FM Whitebeard View Post
    Why are you all so centered on voting people up to get them to claim and nothing else? I thought we were playing a forum mafia with a majority of citizens and hardly any PR's that are actually town. Unless you're going to be happy with citizen claims (which you clearly won't be), you will almost never be satisfied with what anyone claims, innocent or not, unless you're outing a PR that can back itself up with feedback of which there's a grand total of 4 at most, more likely 3, and one of those is the journalist. So if you expect anyone to prove their innocence with a claim, you're looking at 2 out of 33 players. 7-8 out of 33 if you count marines and rebels. Voting people up to get claims is completely unrewarding in this setup unless you're part of a night chat group that needs information for their night actions. At least in the early stages.

What do you think about Straw Hat Luffy and the accusations that were placed against him previously?
    Do you think we should lynch someone today? And if so, who do you think is the best target?
    You prove a good point on this.

-vote FM Basil Hawkins

16. ISO #516

-unvote

He said he is not claiming until he gets more votes.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    Scum buddying much? Just add a vote in.
    Thats the problem.

I have an idea. Are you ready?

Lets lynch Zoro. I have several reasons about why Zoro is a scum.

1. He has added nothing of use.
    Really. He hasn't. Look at his posts going back from the beginning. Nothing of use Day 2, and nothing on Day 1.

Post Number #740 Day 1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro
    On the contrary spamming posts are a good way of getting information out of others while revealing little about yourself. Especially if you hint at a lot of different alignments :P
    So he is refusing to co-operate with us in any way, shape, or form.

2. He is most likely the Ventrilo.
    I put some deep thought into this one. Here is what I believe is going on.

Law is the Jester or the legit Rebel Leader. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Bonney is ventrilloed. Who is strongly trying to discredit Bonney? Zoro. I can see another day of Bonney being ventriloed and being scummy as fuck with Zoro discrediting her, then the ventrilo moving on to another target, leaving Bonney to be lynched by the town.

3. Do I need a third?
    All in all, I believe Zoro is the best lynch for today.

Please point out all logic holes in this post. We cannot lynch on a bad analyze.

19. ISO #519

You prove a good point on this.

-vote FM Basil Hawkins
    Now that you are here, why don't you answer some questions too instead of being a sheep. You were a lot more active on day 1 for some reason, which I find odd to say the least.

What's your read on Soul King Brook and Cat Thief Nami?
    Who do you most suspect of being Pirate?
    Who do you most suspect of being CP9?

20. ISO #520

Your anger is affecting your ability to be productive. Stop cluttering the day with your petty frivolity that everyone can see strait through.
    You are more the hurt guy than I am. I am thinking logically, you are self imploding. Pull your act together and BE USEFUL FOR A CHANGE.
    lol thinking logically when i act 100% exactly the same as yesterday. i can't make it more obvious than this.

Only scum tries to stall their role claim. Fail harder please.
    scum like me right?

21. ISO #521

Finally someone who is talking sense. We're not on SC2 guys. This isn't "claim to victory", this is Forum Mafia, goddammit. We analyze posts to find scum. And I'm telling you, logic dictates that trafalgar is our best lynch target.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

+1

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by FM Dracule Mihawk View Post
    Finally someone who is talking sense. We're not on SC2 guys. This isn't "claim to victory", this is Forum Mafia, goddammit. We analyze posts to find scum. And I'm telling you, logic dictates that trafalgar is our best lynch target.
    We do need everyone to leave posts to analyze though. And that includes Basil Hawkins, he who lurks a little bit.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Now that you are here, why don't you answer some questions too instead of being a sheep. You were a lot more active on day 1 for some reason, which I find odd to say the least.

What's your read on Soul King Brook and Cat Thief Nami?
    Who do you most suspect of being Pirate?
    Who do you most suspect of being CP9?
    0: I had school which I had to contend with which was why I was on more D1, RL issues can make or a break a game its sad to say.

1: I felt a slight connection between Brook and Urouge D1, making me think they are possibly members of the same faction, unless I felt wrong. Cat thief seems to be making opinions facts in order to discredit people, and I'm not 100% sure about her Marine claim, yet if she was lying about it I'm pretty sure the Marines would have her dead tonight.
    2: My suspect for Pirate is at the moment Soge, He accuses others of lurking and having scummy posts when he does the same thing, and seems to be discrediting people for the exact same thing he is doing. He could also be a CP9 however.
    3: My suspect for CP9 is Zoro, he has done very little to nothing for the Town but try to divide the votes. He seems to be attacking Bonney as being the Ventro instead of being Ventro'd and seeks to push her off a cliff into a lynch.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

1: I felt a slight connection between Brook and Urouge D1, making me think they are possibly members of the same faction, unless I felt wrong
    Why is there a connection between them? Any quotes you can refer to?

Cat thief seems to be making opinions facts in order to discredit people, and I'm not 100% sure about her Marine claim, yet if she was lying about it I'm pretty sure the Marines would have her dead tonight.
    Why would the marines kill her when they have 2 rebel claims to choose from?

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

so instead.... we should ignore the rebel claims and have the marines deal with them. if they even have killers.

"quote by black leg" :3: My suspect for CP9 is Zoro, he has done very little to nothing for the Town but try to divide the votes. He seems to be attacking Bonney as being the Ventro instead of being Ventro'd and seeks to push her off a cliff into a lynch.

so.... we should go for zoro instead.

32. ISO #532

Why is there a connection between them? Any quotes you can refer to?

Why would the marines kill her when they have 2 rebel claims to choose from?
    Because of the possibility of having both a Vig and a Jailor. If they have only one then they will most likely go after her after they have the Rebel Leader.

The Brook/Urouge connection I had when they instantly replied to Law's code request, which made me think he was part of it too, which I doubt now, yet everyone else took much longer to respond to his code plan then they did, and they did it mostly together, and scum tend to pay attention to other scum's posts more, were as no one else payed attention to the code until Bonney endorsed it. Its a pretty weak assumption though.

33. ISO #533

Because of the possibility of having both a Vig and a Jailor. If they have only one then they will most likely go after her after they have the Rebel Leader.

The Brook/Urouge connection I had when they instantly replied to Law's code request, which made me think he was part of it too, which I doubt now, yet everyone else took much longer to respond to his code plan then they did, and they did it mostly together, and scum tend to pay attention to other scum's posts more, were as no one else payed attention to the code until Bonney endorsed it. Its a pretty weak assumption though.
    I think it's suspicious that Trafalgar Law didn't post a code himself, even though he was online after we all started posting codes.

So considering neither of them is your prime CP9 or Pirate suspect, if Brook and Urouge had a connection, what faction would you place them in?

34. ISO #534

I think it's suspicious that Trafalgar Law didn't post a code himself, even though he was online after we all started posting codes.

So considering neither of them is your prime CP9 or Pirate suspect, if Brook and Urouge had a connection, what faction would you place them in?
    If they did have a connection, I would likely put them as Pirates, yet before I give more thought I need to check who they voted yesterday.

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jewelry Bonney View Post
    so instead.... we should ignore the rebel claims and have the marines deal with them. if they even have killers.

"quote by black leg" :3: My suspect for CP9 is Zoro, he has done very little to nothing for the Town but try to divide the votes. He seems to be attacking Bonney as being the Ventro instead of being Ventro'd and seeks to push her off a cliff into a lynch.

I really hope this is the way you type and not that you are actually scum. It would sincerely ruin my moral.

Other than that, who else do you think is scum, Bonney.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Yeah I would put them in Pirates, with Brook being slightly smarter of the two, Urouge I think was hesitant to vote Franky yesterday, yet they might not even be connected and it might just be a bad read.
    I find it hard to believe that you'd peg both of them as pirates and then give Sogeking as your primary pirate suspect. And that your entire read on Soul King Brook is based around that connection, yet you're constantly saying that you're probably wrong about it. Is there anything else you can say about Soul King Brook?

38. ISO #538

I see no reason to go after Zoro for you if you won't give us your interview target from last night. If you do give it and that person confirms, you might convince me.

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crocodile View Post
    I really hope this is the way you type and not that you are actually scum. It would sincerely ruin my moral.

Other than that, who else do you think is scum, Bonney.
    this is circumstantial, and possibly believable from his point of view, but people like Big Mom who discredit me saying "im vented" are actively trying to push down a confirmed town from being a leader. not that i necessarily want that much responsibility, but he won't even consider Big Mom.

Kuma also tries to play too hard like the last person who had Kuma, as the last Kuma seemed to be very pro-town. possible excuse/hiding? why not just take your own personality.

and based off dracule, traflagar's claim seems to not make sense, and i personally know from last FM when someone suggested an 'epic' strategy that almost cleared them as town the entire game.

and how does eustace know who the REAL rebel leader is? was he a cit? or is he the right hand man?

40. ISO #540

I see no reason to go after Zoro for you if you won't give us your interview target from last night. If you do give it and that person confirms, you might convince me.
    i gave my code, with one mistake, and that mistake was one letter off. ONE letter. were you one of those players who did not understand how hard it is to break the code?

41. ISO #541

Can somebody tell me why you people think Bonney is controlled? I don't see much of evidence. Please get me to the right posts to analyse that out. I can't find them in my notes i am sorry.

Also i don't think Trafalgar Law will die tonight. He plays on Wifom lvl 4 while the majority plays on lvl 1. He is probably one of the saver people to live through N2.

I am almost done with my Day 1 Analysis stay tuned.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Caribou is home.

-vote FM Trafalgar Law

Caribou's vote stands. As he said, the only reason he unvoted was to avoid the early hammer (Which almost happened.)

Kuma also tries to play too hard like the last person who had Kuma, as the last Kuma seemed to be very pro-town. possible excuse/hiding? why not just take your own personality.
    Caribou simply takes it as a compliment. You may be on to something though. We can't really tell because of his heavy lurking though.

44. ISO #544

i gave my code, with one mistake, and that mistake was one letter off. ONE letter. were you one of those players who did not understand how hard it is to break the code?
    I was one of them yes. But I actually believe you are yesterday's Bonney. Or maybe you have Big Mom or Caribou with IQ 180 codebreaking skillz on your team, but that's doubtful.

What I'm less sure about is that you're the journalist. Because the journalist would see no reason to hide the person who wrote that article. There are no roleclaims in it and there's just a bunch of useless suggestions without much of a basis. Most people think it's more scummy and would possibly pressure whoever wrote it. Is that what you're afraid of?

45. ISO #545

I was one of them yes. But I actually believe you are yesterday's Bonney. Or maybe you have Big Mom or Caribou with IQ 180 codebreaking skillz on your team, but that's doubtful.

What I'm less sure about is that you're the journalist. Because the journalist would see no reason to hide the person who wrote that article. There are no roleclaims in it and there's just a bunch of useless suggestions without much of a basis. Most people think it's more scummy and would possibly pressure whoever wrote it. Is that what you're afraid of?
    Why does Bonney insist on protecting the identity of the person she interviewed?

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Oh please. You flatter Caribou; It's actually in 170s....

Anyway.

Caribou is NOT trying to defend Bonney there; but he is merely giving his opinion.
    If HE would've been the Journalist while he was last time, and that someone claimed Journalist, Caribou simply wouldn't have posted an interview, without revealing.
    If Bonney is indeed NOT the journalist; then the other one should claim. Simple as that.

Caribou has to say though; he still does not understand why you would refuse to give us the name of the person you interviewed. If you indeed are the journalist, It would make no sense to try and hide this person's identity as he is quite possibly scum. Why do you refuse?

This does plant a seed of doubt in Caribou's mind; He shares Whitebeard's concerns.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550