S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    can you not tell me what to do? I made a mistake that I was aware of and I was in the process of fixing it. THANKS.
    if Somone lost out of ***** I'm calling them out on it. The other is refuting your points that your using to defend him

@mattzed can you delete my post on my main account. Sorry for the mistake.
    Just quote them and move on. Asking them to be removed without quoting them in entirety looks like your trying to cover something up

MYNAME is POWERSTHATBE @PowersThatBe -- is that really that complicated?
    When I mobile, yes

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    ok first, put them in your ***** plz.second. they are using the argumentof how long they have been playing as an excuse. by their own point your argument about "they didn't read setup" is kinda defeated espically scin crypt is FM admin o
    Your point is so fucking weak. Look at what I literally just did. I posted on my main account when I was in a *****, because I was focused on making a point that I didn't realize I wasn't signed into the correct account. I've used accounts for many many years of my life and this is the 3rd anon account I've used for a FM game, and I still made a mistake.

It's only a scum slip if they actually scum slipped. Second, I'm posting for my group, I could slip if I were scum, doesn't mean it falls on mesk. Or eggy... Your point about crypt being fm admin is only valid if it was crypt who slipped.

Also, anyone can not read the set up or missread it. You've never had to re-read directions to something? You've never had to double check something?

Who knows? They have unknown on their team he's only been here since april. Maybe it was him posting and he didnt read the set up. You don't know, so making such a leap in faith and trying to make us follow a logical rabbit hole is stupid...because it could have been a scum slip, I agree. But to try and say it might not have been just human error and NAI at best is stupid, we need more info so I agree in questioning them and shit.

But saying HURRRR DURRR 4 YEARS HURRR DURR....like that MAKES NO SENSE.

Don't make me break out my gifs. PLEASE.

4. ISO #404

if Somone lost out of ***** I'm calling them out on it. The other is refuting your points that your using to defend him

Just quote them and move on. Asking them to be removed without quoting them in entirety looks like your trying to cover something up

When I mobile, yes
    Quote what? I reposted ALL of the quotes and the exact thing I wrote under this name. Deleting it would cover nothing up because it's a duplicate and on the wrong account.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    Dude the game started with 3 scum. Its not an informed opinion or a slip. This is a bad reason to vote anyone.
    It makes a lot of sense for two fm staff to not realize it /starcsim

theyhave to check the setup the sets and review it so I find it unlikely they just "forgot"

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

theyhave to check the setup the sets and review it so I find it unlikely they just "forgot"
    because they made a clerical error?

Saying they're acting novice and that's scummy is legit because they have over 4 years of experience. But saying, YOU MADE MISTAKE YOU SCUM SLIP YOU HAVE 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOU SCUM. YOU DIE.

Nope, sorry, cant get behind it. Nope. nope. nope. nope.

8. ISO #408

Your point is so fucking weak. Look at what I literally just did. I posted on my main account when I was in a *****, because I was focused on making a point that I didn't realize I wasn't signed into the correct account. I've used accounts for many many years of my life and this is the 3rd anon account I've used for a FM game, and I still made a mistake.

i get that but i want people to pick it up in *****

It's only a scum slip if they actually scum slipped. Second, I'm posting for my group, I could slip if I were scum, doesn't mean it falls on mesk. Or eggy... Your point about crypt being fm admin is only valid if it was crypt who slipped.

unknown is also fm staff and darkness is smod who irrc played the last 2 (or at least one of them)

Also, anyone can not read the set up or missread it. You've never had to re-read directions to something? You've never had to double check something?
    regular players, maybe. fm staff and smods who played th game before? no

Who knows? They have unknown on their team he's only been here since april. Maybe it was him posting and he didnt read the set up. You don't know, so making such a leap in faith and trying to make us follow a logical rabbit hole is stupid...because it could have been a scum slip, I agree. But to try and say it might not have been just human error and NAI at best is stupid, we need more info so I agree in questioning them and shit.

hes an fm mod, he should of read setup otherwise he would not be fm staff

But saying HURRRR DURRR 4 YEARS HURRR DURR....like that MAKES NO SENSE.

Don't make me break out my gifs. PLEASE.
    bring all the gifs you like it doesnt bother me one bit

9. ISO #409

I never read the setups at game start unless I'm scum. What you do and what other people do is very different.

This is not a slip. Paladin admitting there's a hypothetical scum chat that he has knowledge of and of which Yuki has slipped by messing a language up that was posted in it - That's a slip. This is nothing but an excuse for DW to death tunnel.

10. ISO #410

Guys, don't make me agree with jack and banana, please. PLEASE. but I do.

sigh. this blows.
    wleocme to mafia

Saying they're acting novice and that's scummy is legit because they have over 4 years of experience. But saying, YOU MADE MISTAKE YOU SCUM SLIP YOU HAVE 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOU SCUM. YOU DIE.

thats not the reaosn i think they are scum if you were ever reading my post proper. im jsut refuting your points that deathworls is making as his points. if you would like to adress my points you can.

11. ISO #411

I never read the setups at game start unless I'm scum. What you do and what other people do is very different.

This is not a slip. Paladin admitting there's a hypothetical scum chat that he has knowledge of and of which Yuki has slipped by messing a language up that was posted in it - That's a slip. This is nothing but an excuse for DW to death tunnel.
    you basicly reinforced DW point if anything this this post

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

You should read my reasons for voting them and their reaction to the vote outside of any slip they may have made. However, I appreciate you saying you won't get behind it. I won't waste time trying to convince you and hopefully others will give input cuz they look super scummy so far.

~SW

14. ISO #414

bring all the gifs you like it doesnt bother me one bit
    So, Arrow has never made a mistake as a Warden? -- Wrong, he has and he's admitted to it.

So because they're staff they're no longer human, and couldn't have just misread the setup or made a mistake? Right.

So because he might not have read set up or didn't read it before posting his post, he should be fired from FM?

Can we lynch empathy now? I might be down for a PL.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

you basicly reinforced DW point if anything this this post
    How's that? They posted "there's 3 scum" which could have easily meant "there's 3-4 scum" or "there's probably 3 scum" or anything really depending on interpretation. This is why there's thousands of Christian sects but only one bible - ffs you're just interpreting it stupidly. This is in no way a slip.

17. ISO #417

So, Arrow has never made a mistake as a Warden? -- Wrong, he has and he's admitted to it.

So because they're staff they're no longer human, and couldn't have just misread the setup or made a mistake? Right.

So because he might not have read set up or didn't read it before posting his post, he should be fired from FM?

I'm sick of your shit. I'm only listening to your ***** partners from now on. Fuck off.

~SW

18. ISO #418

You should read my reasons for voting them and their reaction to the vote outside of any slip they may have made. However, I appreciate you saying you won't get behind it. I won't waste time trying to convince you and hopefully others will give input cuz they look super scummy so far.

~SW
    I never said I wouldn't support it, I said I think it looks like a scum slip to me. But I need additional info out side of THAT to be the sole reason I cast a vote. Also, I want to see what my other 2 heads say b/c 3 heads are better than 1.

19. ISO #419

way to take everything out of contex. i neevr said they should be fired or anything of the sort. that fact you go to that extreme is actualy insulitng. i have never called them robots either nor has it been my point on why they are scum. its DW point

20. ISO #420

also my zoidac is taurs if you wanted to do mine

silverwolf can post hers if she likes
    Taurus - 12/2/16

You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it?

The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep

21. ISO #421

I'm sick of your shit. I'm only listening to your ***** partners from now on. Fuck off.

~SW
    Sick of my shit b/c you guys give really shitty reasons, and IKA cant be logical? Your posts were fine. IKA went full conpsiracy mode and pulled outside info.

I did that to arrow last game and it worked, because he acted like he had no idea what he was doing. Not that he made a mistake.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

I never said I wouldn't support it, I said I think it looks like a scum slip to me. But I need additional info out side of THAT to be the sole reason I cast a vote. Also, I want to see what my other 2 heads say b/c 3 heads are better than 1.
    The bolded you have said basicly says you have enough reason to do it. theres no other way to take it he either did or he didnt. if you believe he did you should be voting him. otherwise say you dont and make bs like this

24. ISO #424

way to take everything out of contex. i neevr said they should be fired or anything of the sort. that fact you go to that extreme is actualy insulitng. i have never called them robots either nor has it been my point on why they are scum. its DW point
    I took nothing out of context. Your points on their own are weak as shit.

25. ISO #425

How's that? They posted "there's 3 scum" which could have easily meant "there's 3-4 scum" or "there's probably 3 scum" or anything really depending on interpretation. This is why there's thousands of Christian sects but only one bible - ffs you're just interpreting it stupidly. This is in no way a slip.
    Do people just come into this thread and decide not to fucking listen? I wasn't talking about the damn slip. My reasons are outside of that. So nice that Elephant has all these defenders.

~SW

26. ISO #426

Sick of my shit b/c you guys give really shitty reasons, and IKA cant be logical? Your posts were fine. IKA went full conpsiracy mode and pulled outside info.

I did that to arrow last game and it worked, because he acted like he had no idea what he was doing. Not that he made a mistake.
    i did 0 conspircy thory talk, your the one taking it to the extreme by applying arrow to it or anyone else and you still ignore our points on why we scum read him

27. ISO #427

The bolded you have said basicly says you have enough reason to do it. theres no other way to take it he either did or he didnt. if you believe he did you should be voting him. otherwise say you dont and make bs like this
    Um if you read my other points, I said that alone I can use rationalization to explain what happened, as I have done to you. They clearly made a mistake when they posted. It could mean they scum slipped, it could mean they didn't and made a mistake. I NEED MORE INFO to vote.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

Do people just come into this thread and decide not to fucking listen? I wasn't talking about the damn slip. My reasons are outside of that. So nice that Elephant has all these defenders.

~SW
    SW I'm too busy arguing with your partner to go back and look, but if both of you chill the fuck out, maybe I'll have a second to look. KTHNAKS.

31. ISO #431

I took nothing out of context. Your points on their own are weak as shit.
    Thanks. It's d1. You aren't gonna get a fucking novel. If you don't agree then fine. Keep defending them and don't let them or anyone else respond. Way to be a stubborn, anti-town ass.

~SW

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Um if you read my other points, I said that alone I can use rationalization to explain what happened, as I have done to you. They clearly made a mistake when they posted. It could mean they scum slipped, it could mean they didn't and made a mistake. I NEED MORE INFO to vote.
    no you dont and you know it. you cna vote for no reason, you an vote for pressure o

Your other head.
    nope, i dont scum read them for the slpi that DW pointed out, i scum read them independent of it

34. ISO #434

claims its my point
    DW was first vote and his reason is based on slip
    we vote after for diffrent reason

10/10 reading there buddy
    YOU'RE DEFENDING DW'S POINT AND SAYING THEY'RE STAFF THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE VOTING FOR THEM FOR THE "SCUM SLIP." Exhausting. too much dissonance.

35. ISO #435

no you dont and you know it. you cna vote for no reason, you an vote for pressure o

nope, i dont scum read them for the slpi that DW pointed out, i scum read them independent of it
    You responded about it here

Which seems like you believe the slip is legit

36. ISO #436

SW I'm too busy arguing with your partner to go back and look, but if both of you chill the fuck out, maybe I'll have a second to look. KTHNAKS.
    you can do both. your not refuting the poitns still and instead call them weak, thats discrediting not refuting the point. wear or not a point is still a point so unless if you can refute it the point will remain

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Thanks. It's d1. You aren't gonna get a fucking novel. If you don't agree then fine. Keep defending them and don't let them or anyone else respond. Way to be a stubborn, anti-town ass.

~SW
    I'm anti town because I think DW's tunnel is shit and your points are stupid. I asked DW in my original post to provide me more context. I said in my personal view, it looks like it could be a scum slip to me.

Calling me anti town is retarded because you're being scummy for jumping on the vote and defending DW's weak points and saying NOT MY POINTS. GIRL BYE.

39. ISO #439

I'm anti town because I think DW's tunnel is shit and your points are stupid. I asked DW in my original post to provide me more context. I said in my personal view, it looks like it could be a scum slip to me.

Calling me anti town is retarded because you're being scummy for jumping on the vote and defending DW's weak points and saying NOT MY POINTS. GIRL BYE.
    Fucking vote me then and shut up!!

~SW

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

YOU'RE DEFENDING DW'S POINT AND SAYING THEY'RE STAFF THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE VOTING FOR THEM FOR THE "SCUM SLIP." Exhausting. too much dissonance.
    its 0 direonssance right now, silverwolf is posting with me. i am just using DW point agaisnt you because you have already said you aw it as a slip but still refuse to vote cus you need more info. im poiniting that out. if you cant deal with it thats not my problem

You responded about it here

Which seems like you believe the slip is legit
    plz read way before when i first voted him. i made it clear why and silverwolf added more reaosn to it. when we vote its becasue we both agree. silverwolf usally adds the substance while i do reading so if she makes a point its also my point. z

42. ISO #442

you can do both. your not refuting the poitns still and instead call them weak, thats discrediting not refuting the point. wear or not a point is still a point so unless if you can refute it the point will remain
    I did refute them and then SW screamed "I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!"

So bye. If you're done, byeeeee. See ya. Get on the next train to Idontgiveafuckaboutyourfeelingsville.

might wanna stay on to getsomefuckingcommonsensetown

KK.

You're only making me not want to vote them ever now to spite you. SO have a seat.

43. ISO #443

its 0 direonssance right now, silverwolf is posting with me. i am just using DW point agaisnt you because you have already said you aw it as a slip but still refuse to vote cus you need more info. im poiniting that out. if you cant deal with it thats not my problem

plz read way before when i first voted him. i made it clear why and silverwolf added more reaosn to it. when we vote its becasue we both agree. silverwolf usally adds the substance while i do reading so if she makes a point its also my point. z
    Right, its just that if you defend the point and then I try to refute it its not that I'm saying that's why you're voting them. Its just not a slip. Even if they're scum that's not a slip.

44. ISO #444

still not voting and still not reading. it must be hard for you to read what me and silver have been saying before

PTB was this way last game too. Its easier to just ignore his spammy rage.
    when he realizes that he has basicly defeated himself with his own points i will. he already admitted he belives it can and could be a slip but then says he wants more info. so im showing him how he has already refuted himself

45. ISO #445

PTB was this way last game too. Its easier to just ignore his spammy rage.
    What is your thoughts on this whole thing? Scum slip? Need more info? Why are you just sitting bye and not saying anything?

They actually raged at me first, but OK.

Keep crying banana and pretending to be things your not. if you know what I mean ;)

46. ISO #446

So bye. If you're done, byeeeee. See ya. Get on the next train to Idontgiveafuckaboutyourfeelingsville.

KK.

You're only making me not want to vote them ever now to spite you. SO have a seat.
    Dude chill enough. Jesus don't ruin this game.

47. ISO #447

What is your thoughts on this whole thing? Scum slip? Need more info? Why are you just sitting bye and not saying anything?

They actually raged at me first, but OK.

Keep crying banana and pretending to be things your not. if you know what I mean ;)
    I'm pretty sure everyone knew that I was a guy? Like this whole meme started with Firebringer calling me a chick and it was hella funny for a long time but yeah it's boring now is rather do voice chat with people I play heroes with and such

48. ISO #448

KK.

then you realize if they are scum you are basicly making yourself mislynch bait as town and that you also have 2 other people you must talk to and by basicly acing like this your partners are going to have to deal with it too, you should leanr to work together and not jsut be all on yourself

Right, its just that if you defend the point and then I try to refute it its not that I'm saying that's why you're voting them. Its just not a slip. Even if they're scum that's not a slip.
    maybe... i mena if he is fbi who failed wouldnt it be a slip then? .

49. ISO #449

still not voting and still not reading. it must be hard for you to read what me and silver have been saying before

when he realizes that he has basicly defeated himself with his own points i will. he already admitted he belives it can and could be a slip but then says he wants more info. so im showing him how he has already refuted himself
    I said it's also possible it was just human error. The fact that you don't fucking realize that literally you can make a case for anything if you argue hard enough is beyond the pale. I'm sorry that once again, you do not understand that, those quotes in and of themselves are not reason enough to vote.

I want DW to give me more info. He pulled this same thing last game, and GUESS WHAT?! The person was town. So ONCE again. I do not TRUST his reasonings.

And unlike you fucksticks, I ACTUALLY work with my team and we discuss things in house to make rational and informed decisions.

Ironic since me and mesk have been trolling. Just shows we're smarter than you even when we shit post.

50. ISO #450

Its only going to get worse. Fair warning.