S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    This doesn't make sense. Who are you talking about here. Myself or Superjack? If me, this is my first game on this site but not my first mafia game. Also, as future reference, I am a she.
    Eh sorry, also I was talking about you. I was trying to say that since it is your first game, you would have the same amount of suspicion as I would give anybody on the forum games.

I best be off, will be on later .
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Was trying to say first forum game.
    She's one of the players from mafiascum here, if I recall correctly. I don't think that's something that you would really know, however, so it's not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Eh sorry, also I was talking about you. I was trying to say that since it is your first game, you would have the same amount of suspicion as I would give anybody on the forum games.

I best be off, will be on later .
    mobile posting but why is me wanting to lynch someone I'm suspicious of suspicious to you? Defending a buddy?

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    And you clearly know jack shit about her and how she plays. Like your literal playstyle you are taking would very well be at least greifing.
    0-o Not even the rulebook will counter my current Town Leader status.
    I never said anything about how she plays and about her, and never claimed too know anything.
    My play style is gold this game. And I am in no way greifing , it's just seems like people are so desperate to take my Town Leader position they will try any word against me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #166

Is Calix always this tryhard in games?

Also, Toadette, when you get here-why mention that we should not claim? Are you just trying to look protown by stating the obvious?
    If you had played the last few games on the site you would understand. This playerbase has a bad habit of claiming day 1, even without any votes on certain people that will drop a claim, and pushing for a mass claim day 2 very often. Its not uncommon to be starting day 3 with only 2 or 3 people max unclaimed, or everyone claimed.

Since today is a no lynch day, any claim would be a bad idea but I wouldn't put it past a few people here.

Then act like how a townie should act. You should realize your acting as of right now is not town in any sense
    No true Scotsman fallacy. I agree SuperJack is not acting townie but you're in a tunnel already.

And you clearly know jack shit about her and how she plays. Like your literal playstyle you are taking would very well be at least greifing.
    And they say I exaggerate ^_^
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    If you had played the last few games on the site you would understand. This playerbase has a bad habit of claiming day 1, even without any votes on certain people that will drop a claim, and pushing for a mass claim day 2 very often. Its not uncommon to be starting day 3 with only 2 or 3 people max unclaimed, or everyone claimed.

Since today is a no lynch day, any claim would be a bad idea but I wouldn't put it past a few people here.

No true Scotsman fallacy. I agree SuperJack is not acting townie but you're in a tunnel already.

And they say I exaggerate ^_^
    Toadette, I guess I'd like to ask what the point of these posts really are? I asked about your claiming comment because as scum, in games past, I have done things like that to appear protown. I am somewhat aware of site meta due to the fact that ika invited me and talked to me about it some.

Right now, I'm started to lean scum on you at this point.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Toadette, I guess I'd like to ask what the point of these posts really are? I asked about your claiming comment because as scum, in games past, I have done things like that to appear protown. I am somewhat aware of site meta due to the fact that ika invited me and talked to me about it some.

Right now, I'm started to lean scum on you at this point.
    What's the point of my posts you ask? I like to point out flawed reasoning and overreactions because they lead to early tunneling. In Spore, ika tunneled Calix all game for a read he made on day 1 that ended up being a large reason why town lost (they were both town). I've always been a proponent of day one reads and lynches but the more I play the more I see faulty reasoning that I like to now point out.

If you're going to scum read me based off of your meta, more power to you, but don't be surprised when I take the rest of your posts less seriously due to it.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    It seems ika is going to spend the whole game trying to reply comments and questions addressed to Wolf.
    Boring.

Let's fix this in a symbolical way.
    -vote ika
    The whole situation with both of them accusing SuperJack of buddying (which he is, but I sense its of the trolly type) while ika hardcore buddies wolf is entertaining to say the least

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

The whole situation with both of them accusing SuperJack of buddying (which he is, but I sense its of the trolly type) while ika hardcore buddies wolf is entertaining to say the least
    Right?

Wanna buddy up, Toadette? If anyone attacks either of us, the other will go and say how the victim of the attacks is like super experienced, and that this is owr Town meta and shit.

Also, Zoom should totally use their skill tonight and get us to repeat the shitposting day. That'd guarantee Zoom an MVP award.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

considering shes my GF and we haev told each others extensive meta, and almost alawys have a dicussion abotu setups before we play. i knwo how she would play as scum

27. ISO #177

What's the point of my posts you ask? I like to point out flawed reasoning and overreactions because they lead to early tunneling. In Spore, ika tunneled Calix all game for a read he made on day 1 that ended up being a large reason why town lost (they were both town). I've always been a proponent of day one reads and lynches but the more I play the more I see faulty reasoning that I like to now point out.

If you're going to scum read me based off of your meta, more power to you, but don't be surprised when I take the rest of your posts less seriously due to it.
    and you misrepesent me then. how nice to know. if you should know i tunnles calix because being an agnotsic fuck is no way to convince anyone.

you should also note i called out SJ as neutral so i was half right

28. ISO #178

Oh no!! You are gonna take my posts less seriously. What am I gonna do now?

29. ISO #179

Right?

Wanna buddy up, Toadette? If anyone attacks either of us, the other will go and say how the victim of the attacks is like super experienced, and that this is owr Town meta and shit.

Also, Zoom should totally use their skill tonight and get us to repeat the shitposting day. That'd guarantee Zoom an MVP award.
    Sen babe you town? I love you.

considering shes my GF and we haev told each others extensive meta, and almost alawys have a dicussion abotu setups before we play. i knwo how she would play as scum
    You want me to trust your word and only your word based on a meta read made during day 1. Why didn't I see it before? Ika and wolf are both obvtown and buddying doesn't apply to external relationships. How could I have been so blind?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #180

It seems ika is going to spend the whole game trying to reply comments and questions addressed to Wolf.
    Boring.

Let's fix this in a symbolical way.
    -vote ika
    good luck, considering we can pracitly read each others minds and know our play and our thoughts about games we cna answer about each other. if i am wrong in any sense she could anser for me

31. ISO #181

You want me to trust your word and only your word based on a meta read made during day 1. Why didn't I see it before? Ika and wolf are both obvtown and buddying doesn't apply to external relationships. How could I have been so blind?
    not really, i would expect you to reahc yoru own conclusions but i cna answer for her and buddy her all i like. she would know that if i was scum i would nto be able to keep a legit interaciton wtih her she would know firsthand if i was scuma dn i would know as well. she would buddy me and nto joke/troll with me

32. ISO #182

and you misrepesent me then. how nice to know. if you should know i tunnles calix because being an agnotsic fuck is no way to convince anyone.

you should also note i called out SJ as neutral so i was half right
    You're proving my point. You tunneled Calix based on flawed reasoning and for not doing anything scummy that game, and refused to do any other scum hunting due to said tunnel.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #183

First, I'm new to the site so when I see blatant buddying, I will respond to it. Second, unless you have a point to make, sarcastic comments like this do nothing but irritate players and IMO, are very scum motivated. Also, please make sure you understand if someone is attached or not before you hit on them, jokingly or not as ika has been a victim of an internet stalker who both of us got banned over. This is a very serious issue and if you do it again, you will not like the result that I will bring.

34. ISO #184

You're proving my point. You tunneled Calix based on flawed reasoning and for not doing anything scummy that game, and refused to do any other scum hunting due to said tunnel.
    So when someone tunnels another, is this a scum or town trait in your opinion? Are you scumreading ika because of it?

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

considering i have called sen out on it accurately before though makes it not flawed

@silver did you figure out my role yet. if not i cna claim it

37. ISO #187

First, I'm new to the site so when I see blatant buddying, I will respond to it. Second, unless you have a point to make, sarcastic comments like this do nothing but irritate players and IMO, are very scum motivated. Also, please make sure you understand if someone is attached or not before you hit on them, jokingly or not as ika has been a victim of an internet stalker who both of us got banned over. This is a very serious issue and if you do it again, you will not like the result that I will bring.
    Irritating players to incite a reaction is not a scum tell, sorry to let you know. See, you can take anything and say "that's scummy" but that doesn't make it the case.

Also its hypocritical that you get on my case about sarcastic comments when you post this:

Oh no!! You are gonna take my posts less seriously. What am I gonna do now?
    Hypocrisy isn't alignment indicative but its fun to point put as well.

Lastly, chill out. I never hit on ika. I said he was my alt. I already apologized for offending him even though he was overreacting. No need to bring that to this game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

So when someone tunnels another, is this a scum or town trait in your opinion? Are you scumreading ika because of it?
    This sites meta is that town tend to tunnel. ikas meta is to lerk as scum. All early indicators point to ika possibly being town, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't point out things I disagree with. It takes a collective effort to find scum, and we shouldn't be afraid to check each other.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

considering i have called sen out on it accurately before though makes it not flawed

@silver did you figure out my role yet. if not i cna claim it
    "Omg Toadette why point out the obvious that people shouldn't claim day 1? BTW guys ready for my day 1 claim?"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #193

Irritating players to incite a reaction is not a scum tell, sorry to let you know. See, you can take anything and say "that's scummy" but that doesn't make it the case.

Also its hypocritical that you get on my case about sarcastic comments when you post this:

Hypocrisy isn't alignment indicative but its fun to point put as well.

Lastly, chill out. I never hit on ika. I said he was my alt. I already apologized for offending him even though he was overreacting. No need to bring that to this game.
    Yes, there was every reason to bring that to this game, as it is an extremely serious issue to us both right now and this is the first chance I've had to say something to you about it. However, I have no intention of discussing it any further after this post as long as you also drop it. If you really feel the need, you are welcome to discuss further with me via PM, post game.

BTW-I don't need to be lectured on what is a scum tell and what isn't but thank you for the information. I am sorry if I'm coming off exceptionally testy right now. I don't mean to be this way but am still crabby post permaban from mafiascum.

Also, for the information of the rest of you, I long ago stopped give a shit what anyone on an internet mafia forum game thinks of me, so while your comments are amusing, I have zero interest in getting into a back and forth over them and will ignore them from here on out unless there is a game related point I can find in them.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

This sites meta is that town tend to tunnel. ikas meta is to lerk as scum. All early indicators point to ika possibly being town, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't point out things I disagree with. It takes a collective effort to find scum, and we shouldn't be afraid to check each other.
    You keep pointing out the obvious. This all stuff I already know. Please tell me your point or make one.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    We have what, 4 players from mafiascum come over here for this game? I think we're cool for mass claims.

The clashes in meta should be sorted out today, so that it's less of a distraction in the late-game. That's another reason why we should treat the day normally.
    Hi ! Nice to meet you too

Why are you suggesting a mass claim?

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

You keep pointing out the obvious. This all stuff I already know. Please tell me your point or make one.
    You asked me a question and I answered it. Don't want me to answer your questions or something?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯