S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Yes but he says these weird comments no matter what alignment he is, we say "interesting comment why would you say that" he then explains and its even more confusing then the first time and then he is lynched, regardless of alignment. Nothing to see here really.
    You sound like you are trying to shut down any discussion around anything he has said, even though it's a good starting point for a conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You sound like you are trying to shut down any discussion around anything he has said, even though it's a good starting point for a conversation.
    I'm pointing out that what you pointed out is nothing. Are you mad that I'm challenging you?
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So water you all doing tonight? Anything interesting?
    I'm with Calix, go away if this is all you're going to post.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. ISO #57

I'm pointing out that what you pointed out is nothing. Are you mad that I'm challenging you?
    You've contributed nothing but a) complaints about lynch mechanics and b) some pointless snipes. You then shut down my comments on Mikecall's posts as "he can't be read so don't bother trying". I fail to see the harm in using his comments for analytical purposes to get the game going. Who cares if he always does it?

Considering that there is little else to go off, his comment is most certainly not 'nothing' otherwise he wouldn't have posted it.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

8. ISO #58

You've contributed nothing but a) complaints about lynch mechanics and b) some pointless snipes. You then shut down my comments on Mikecall's posts as "he can't be read so don't bother trying". I fail to see the harm in using his comments for analytical purposes to get the game going. Who cares if he always does it?

Considering that there is little else to go off, his comment is most certainly not 'nothing' otherwise he wouldn't have posted it.
    Pardon me that's all I've contributed in the first hour of day 1.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #59

Pardon me that's all I've contributed in the first hour of day 1.
    You disregard the rest of my post - where I invite you to steer the conversation to a topic you feel is more productive - to complain about the time. People like to do this; they waste time complaining that it's Day 1 instead of cutting through that bullshit and scumhunting straight off the bat.

10. ISO #60

You disregard the rest of my post - where I invite you to steer the conversation to a topic you feel is more productive - to complain about the time. People like to do this; they waste time complaining that it's Day 1 instead of cutting through that bullshit and scumhunting straight off the bat.
    Yes pardon me that the only people I've interacted with have posted "hi I'm SuperJack what's up", " I'm posting sarcastic posts with a /s as a early game reaction test", and then you and Mikecall being typical you and Mikecall. Forgive me for lacking the proper initiative for pegging scum within the first hour when over half of the players haven't posted yet even though I've poked and interacted with everyone that has posted so far.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #61

Anyway I'm off to the mall and I'll be back later

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Yes pardon me that the only people I've interacted with have posted "hi I'm SuperJack what's up", " I'm posting sarcastic posts with a /s as a early game reaction test", and then you and Mikecall being typical you and Mikecall. Forgive me for lacking the proper initiative for pegging scum within the first hour when over half of the players haven't posted yet even though I've poked and interacted with everyone that has posted so far.
    Holy overreaction, dude. I never said that the scumreads had to be accurate, only that attempts at scumhunting > complaining.

I would not characterise your actions as 'poking' them in a way that helps town.

This is purely for dramatic effect

-vote Toadette

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Is Shark King in this setup? I want to be Shark King.

I find it funny that people complain about contributions and talk about reads in what is pretty much a forced shitposting day.
    I'm the Mayor, btw. PM roles and bribes.
    Why do you like shark king so much?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Yeah, but you can't deny all of the other characters would be way cooler if they kept their abilities AND became a shark.
    Watch me.
    All other characters would not be way cooler if they kept their abilities AND became a shark.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    why even state this to begin with? this seems suspect.

btw im not doing much for day 1.

SIlver you here?
    I'm here but out of town for a couple days, as you are aware of, so may not be posting as much for a couple days until I get home. Was not expecting such a quick game start. What is the point of NLing on D1?

27. ISO #77

Good job Sherlock. But. I am not Scum sorry.
    I am town.
    Want to town block with me?
    Calix here! Forcing town blocks is a horrendous idea.

Unfortunately, it looks like Sen and SJ have confused the game thread with the rest of the forums. I take it back - I prefer Toadette overreacting to something to this.

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I'm here but out of town for a couple days, as you are aware of, so may not be posting as much for a couple days until I get home. Was not expecting such a quick game start. What is the point of NLing on D1?
    Primarly its for town/scums to jsut talk most ppl will actualy make minimum requirements and then afk it s asite metathign

Calix here! Forcing town blocks is a horrendous idea.

Unfortunately, it looks like Sen and SJ have confused the game thread with the rest of the forums. I take it back - I prefer Toadette overreacting to something to this.
    in a nightless game? no

SJ doign it? yes

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Primarly its for town/scums to jsut talk most ppl will actualy make minimum requirements and then afk it s asite metathign

in a nightless game? no

SJ doign it? yes
    Having town blocs form naturally works for both nightless and night-enabled games. Forcing them is never a good idea because it leads to friction between the town members and increases the odds of a scum being among them.

Agreed that our site meta sucks. Lurking = town. Activity = scum. Welcome to starcraft!

31. ISO #81

Having town blocs form naturally works for both nightless and night-enabled games. Forcing them is never a good idea because it leads to friction between the town members and increases the odds of a scum being among them.

Agreed that our site meta sucks. Lurking = town. Activity = scum. Welcome to starcraft!
    Not always with the site meta sucking, but its not always the case with Lurking = Town and Activity = Scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Not always with the site meta sucking, but its not always the case with Lurking = Town and Activity = Scum.
    What did you make of Toadette's defense of you and your meta? How has this changed your initial impressions of Toadette and I?

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Because even if there isnt a precident lynch on that particular day, it gives us a good idea on the playstyles on what others are attempting. Hence getting a good read on whether they are scum read or town read.

34. ISO #84

So many crazy roles. Nights are gonna be a mess. I like.

Anyway, stop making shit up about reads and giving ideas of playstyle; this day is here so the scum can coordinate their night actions:
    Scum teams can only chat at night and in pregame stages.
    Now let's just sit back and watch obvscum being obvious.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

What did you make of Toadette's defense of you and your meta? How has this changed your initial impressions of Toadette and I?
    I actually find it interesting, why would toadette derail conversation towards me, I mean, I know my posts can contain a lot of waffle (Hence confusing), however, doesnt mean getting straight to the point saying, oh Mikecall is just Mikecall and stopping others from viewing if I am town or scum.

For yourself Calix, you dont raise too much suspicion at the moment, but you always like contracting the posts that I state, giving me constant questions, that type of responses aint raising me questions but its interesting.

At the moment, toadette is raising a lot of concerns at the moment.

37. ISO #87

Wait, this isn't nightless. Whoever said this is nightless should be lynched.
    Disregard the previous post.
    But with what type of lynch? the infamous mothership I wonder?

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    But with what type of lynch? the infamous mothership I wonder?
    Nah, that one is a time waster.

And what's up with all the "derail conversation" and "not contributing" accusations? This is page 2 of a shitposting day.
    You people are crazy.

39. ISO #89

Nah, that one is a time waster.

And what's up with all the "derail conversation" and "not contributing" accusations? This is page 2 of a shitposting day.
    You people are crazy.
    That attitude is why Day 1 has such a shit reputation. I get that you hark from a time when Day 1 was literally nothing but trolling, but maybe if more people took it seriously, we would generally (in other games) have a higher chance of lynching scum Day 1 and have a higher quality of play.

I cannot see how the stance of 'actively disparage players who want to scumhunt' is a logical one to take.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

That attitude is why Day 1 has such a shit reputation. I get that you hark from a time when Day 1 was literally nothing but trolling, but maybe if more people took it seriously, we would generally (in other games) have a higher chance of lynching scum Day 1 and have a higher quality of play.

I cannot see how the stance of 'actively disparage players who want to scumhunt' is a logical one to take.
    I always take d1 serious, and you've seen it, so don't come up with that shit.

That said, this is a no-lycnh day, so the scum are going to either A) not do a thing, or B) try to gain cred to avoid investigatives and waste protectives. There's no scum-hunting when your vote has no value, and thus there's no pressure. Any and all accusations today will be shrugged off because we cannot enforce them.

Want to be serious? Then be. Accusing someone of not contributing during post 50~ isn't any more serious than replying with a picture dickbutt at that point.

42. ISO #92

Sorry but me and sen are using our nerdy knowledge of the DC universe to soft claim to each other.

And I was reaction testing with the vote block suggestion.

So go suck it you 3rd world semi-super heroine.
    "Nothing to see here, just part of my WIFOM9000 plan which I revealed almost straight away!"

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

I always take d1 serious, and you've seen it, so don't come up with that shit.

That said, this is a no-lycnh day, so the scum are going to either A) not do a thing, or B) try to gain cred to avoid investigatives and waste protectives. There's no scum-hunting when your vote has no value, and thus there's no pressure. Any and all accusations today will be shrugged off because we cannot enforce them.

Want to be serious? Then be. Accusing someone of not contributing during post 50~ isn't any more serious than replying with a picture dickbutt at that point.
    I'm using as little meta from previous games as possible to judge you

I disagree on it being difficult to pressure. If you're town, you're going to want to counter any accusations NOW (before you can waste too much time and possibly be mislynched) and scum would be motivated by survival/ blending in. People who shrug off today will run the risk of being investigated and that's their decision to make. It doesn't mean that anyone who decides to post has to hold the same defeatist attitude.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Because you are a try hard me must find Scum page 2. Obvious attempt at gaining town cred because you are Scum.
    Using Toadette's wording to twist my posting style into a scum tell is not helping your case. At least you've moved on from making cheap shots about how I post this time.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100