5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    not me fam.
    Forgive me for not just taking your word for it, but you've contributed IMO more seemingly towny content then my top 3 scumspects, solving you right now would probably help me solve the game better, but thats selfish and im trying to play less unselfish
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Same can be said for my town game, you're gonna have to look at my content and not my style of play if you want to see that i'm town.

Aamirus lynch: other players were inactive and had no content. Metawise she was town, she does not operate like that as scum because she has a team and feels more inclined not to let them down and participate more.

They way that the train moved off of Damus with barely any time left EOD to an inactive player of damus' choosing doesn't feel natural. I'm trying to solve it.

Either Damus was scum and was saved

Damus was self pressing as town and scum followed, and wanted to pin a mislynch on damus.

I just don't see a town Damus going after aamirus when there were fare more scummy players. Wolfs are generally self aware enough to call things out like an omgus vote.

The whole thing is just off, wolf influence somehow.

What About Kira Can You Elaborate More On Kira?

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

Also MM has super high scum equity for not calling out all of the wolfy behavior thats going on and activley pushing every player for it lol
    hence, why i am saying everyone is scum.... this is a setup with no nightkill, town has 0 reason to show their townyness lol instead, its literally just all scums.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    hence, why i am saying everyone is scum.... this is a setup with no nightkill, town has 0 reason to show their townyness lol instead, its literally just all scums.
    Town should be trying super hard to solve and project town because they cant be nightkilled, there are strong players in this game that should know this and be putting a lot more effort into solving the game.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Town should be trying super hard to solve and project town because they cant be nightkilled, there are strong players in this game that should know this and be putting a lot more effort into solving the game.
    Like Me.. Im Trying Ta Solve The Game.. But My Plan Got Ruined Thanks To MM Forcing The Plan Out Of Me... So Now Im Just Winging It..

27. ISO #677

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Like Me.. Im Trying Ta Solve The Game.. But My Plan Got Ruined Thanks To MM Forcing The Plan Out Of Me... So Now Im Just Winging It..
    So the plan you came up with in wolfchat backfired cant you just ask your wolves for help?

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

*tips fedora* your death will come swiftly. You should have hired the clown, Blinkman will bring down the entire Mafia.
    You know i would love to sub intp a game and just powerwolf it, at somepoint are you going to question my alignment or am i just locked town to you and "fuck it"?

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

yup. if ur scum then u already put in twice the effort anyone else has this game so.. lol and out of the active players, ur the only 1 who came in looking remotely towny; so im running with it.
    meh, it's the same reasoning I have for you but works for me.

Who should we lynch first?

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

A) I Dont Have Any Wolf Partners.

B) Im Starting Ta Think Your Acting A Little Wolf Like.

C) Distorted Is Prob Scum..
    hmm, okay so you are starting to think i'm scummy, please tell me why.

I have a question now, please tell me your read on Otak before I subbed in?

So I come into the thread and hard townread distorted and he does the same to me, so You see that as evidence that we are wolves together correct?

44. ISO #694

hmm, okay so you are starting to think i'm scummy, please tell me why.

I have a question now, please tell me your read on Otak before I subbed in?

So I come into the thread and hard townread distorted and he does the same to me, so You see that as evidence that we are wolves together correct?
    It Was Null Read Man.. Couldnt Tell Not Enough To Go On..

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

The Problem In This Set Up Blink You Cant Trust Anyone Or Anything.. Spooky..
    Incorrect, I can trust myself, and I can trust my town reads, that's all a town has in this game but you wouldn't know that would you?

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700