PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Aware He Said Nothing. Most Of Day 1 Another Scum Tactic To Pretend To Not Be Active And Swing In Right At The End.

Now If You Excuse Me @Marshmallow Marshall I Have Dinner To Make For You Guys.
    hes new......
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Also, If He Was A Completely New Player He Would Have Asked Sooner Then When He Did How To Do Things.
    Not if a very clever and nice and magnificent guy sent him a pm before the game with links to guides for FM ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

*Starts Deboning The Meat* So My Case Is This You And tsc2077 Shared A Night Chat With Efe. Efe Didnt Agree With Your Plan To Vote Him Up To Gain Favor With Town. Thus Efe Voted You @Marshmallow Marshall . You Have Also Likely Been Coaching tsc2077 This Whole Time On How To Play Using That Chat. Meaning The Reason His Question Was Half Way Into Day One.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    K so am I seeing this right that I can actually jail MM and he lied in the night chat about asking ptb exactly this question then? Did MM ever lie like this when he was town?
    No you just misinterpereted or twisted the sentence but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #559

*Starts Deboning The Meat* So My Case Is This You And tsc2077 Shared A Night Chat With Efe. Efe Didnt Agree With Your Plan To Vote Him Up To Gain Favor With Town. Thus Efe Voted You @Marshmallow Marshall . You Have Also Likely Been Coaching tsc2077 This Whole Time On How To Play Using That Chat. Meaning The Reason His Question Was Half Way Into Day One.
    Efe was dead, therefore he never got into the night chat, else you'd have seen it since u were in it with everyone lol. Unless you mean a scum chat, in which case you are really bad at scum painting... lol.

I'll take a sentence that I liked a lot (it was sad though ) from someone on another site... Being scumread for being welcoming to the site is something.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Yes You Made That Very Clear Day One.. Or Pulled It Off To Seem Like That.
    Stop.

I've stated before that that's bullshit.

I want you to make a case on either MM, AIVION or Kenny and talk about

1. Why they're scum
    2. Who they interacted with (excluding tsc)
    3. Why we should lynch that person instead of you (I'll be fairly liberal here.)

You posted this post 9 minutes ago, that should mean you're still online. You have 3 hours. That's more than enough time for a good case.
    @Light_Yagami

Ping me when you're done.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Stop.

I've stated before that that's bullshit.

I want you to make a case on either MM, AIVION or Kenny and talk about

1. Why they're scum
    2. Who they interacted with (excluding tsc)
    3. Why we should lynch that person instead of you (I'll be fairly liberal here.)

You posted this post 9 minutes ago, that should mean you're still online. You have 3 hours. That's more than enough time for a good case.
    @Light_Yagami

Ping me when you're done.
    I expect quotes and post analyzation. I know this is weird for you since you tend to not contribute much like this in other games, but I have faith that you're not a dumbass and that you're a competent player who can try new things.

14. ISO #564

Also kira, what you did is not a case. A case is a text written for the purpose of convincing others that someone is scum, with the structure explained here (if you didn't notice, I like this guide a lot. The grounds can be an ISO, the setup, roleclaims that give you a PoE, whatever is a proof, something concrete and confirmed (an ISO is what it is, so the information it contains is real, you just have to extract it correctly). What you did is a scumpainting attempt based on assumptions that are nowhere near verifiable, and not even likely.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

@Light_Yagami

Becauae you CCd MY claim if NoctiZ, you have no choice but to push me here.

You understand that right?

...dont make me take drastic measures to your greenhouse, Neighbor. I'm sure your herbs and spices dont live very well in a fiery inferno.

Don't tempt me neighbor.

*pulls out a lighter*

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #567

-vote Light_Yagami

Extra motivation..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

Hmm My Problem Is Once I Place My Vote @AIVION It Never Changes. Im Hoping That You Will See The Light On The Other Side. And Your Counter Claim To Me Could Have Very Well Been Because You Are In Fact Efe The Role. Trying To Get Lynched. Thus , Me Placing A Vote On You Would Ensure The Games End. In My Opinion.

20. ISO #570

Well Back To Day 1 Then To Make The Case As Clear As I Can.
    Thank you sir, we will wait for this case.

Also if you type something long, can you please not Type Like This? It's Cancerous To Read A Long Post If It's Typed Like This. For Everyone's Sanity :P

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thank you sir, we will wait for this case.

Also if you type something long, can you please not Type Like This? It's Cancerous To Read A Long Post If It's Typed Like This. For Everyone's Sanity :P
    Is There Another Way To Type Then?

22. ISO #572

Hmm My Problem Is Once I Place My Vote @AIVION It Never Changes. Im Hoping That You Will See The Light On The Other Side. And Your Counter Claim To Me Could Have Very Well Been Because You Are In Fact Efe The Role. Trying To Get Lynched. Thus , Me Placing A Vote On You Would Ensure The Games End. In My Opinion.
    BOOM SCUM SLIP.

There's 1 neutral. You claim neutral. You say he could very well be X neutral role. This means that even in your mind, you do not occupy the Neutral slot. Why would a town fake claim neutral at MYLO? It makes no sense. Therefore, you must be MAFIA. I hope you'll see the light on the other side, as you say.

23. ISO #573

Interearing theory...

You are my CC this makes sensee
    Thats all i want you hanged

24. ISO #574

BOOM SCUM SLIP.

There's 1 neutral. You claim neutral. You say he could very well be X neutral role. This means that even in your mind, you do not occupy the Neutral slot. Why would a town fake claim neutral at MYLO? It makes no sense. Therefore, you must be MAFIA. I hope you'll see the light on the other side, as you say.
    OH shit youre right

LOL

25. ISO #575

My vote is not moving from where it is unless we decide to lynch Kenny.

Fool! You just sealed your fate.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

My vote is not moving from where it is unless we decide to lynch Kenny.

Fool! You just sealed your fate.

28. ISO #578

If yagami has not posted his case by the 3 hour time limit I want him to be L-2 so I can deliver the justice hammer myself.

29. ISO #579

If yagami has not posted his case by the 3 hour time limit I want him to be L-2 so I can deliver the justice hammer myself.
    Alright i can unvote for now then.

-vote unvote

30. ISO #580

Dont hammer Light.

...he's Neutral.

31. ISO #581

I lied to see how Light would React. I still retain my Hypocrite claim.

So Kira is neut MM is gyr Kenny is maf

And so is TSC2077, since he cannot absolutely CANNOT be a hypocrite now. He prob forgot Efekannn was his scummate and he just sheeped a towny player instead of literally anything else (SCUMMY)

Also PS that wasnt a scumslip Kira is just an interesting person.

We NEED to lynch The mafia instead of a Neutral, ESPECIALLY a NoctiZ claim.

-vote tsc2077

This is PTB for sure. Let's lynch scum gents.

32. ISO #582

I know this was a long drawn out gambit but I was busy this afternoon so I couldnt take ny NoctiZ claim back.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Unfortunately Upon Further Review Of Day 1.. With In All The Posts I Cant Find Anything Other Then My Own Speculative Nature.. Based On My Conspiracy Theories....

Ancient-Aliens.jpg
    DW you are Neut slide your vote onto TSC, lynch scum

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

And so is TSC2077, since he cannot absolutely CANNOT be a hypocrite now. He prob forgot Efekannn was his scummate and he just sheeped a towny player instead of literally anything else (SCUMMY)

-vote tsc2077

AaAAaaaAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Why the FUCK did you do that, he was un-cc'd neutral...... but YES tsc cannot be a citizen in this case. I have 0 difficulty to believe ur cit given ur early play. But if that's not a scum slip (which seems to be the case...) what in the world is it......... is his logic that broken or non-existant lol

36. ISO #586

Unfortunately Upon Further Review Of Day 1.. With In All The Posts I Cant Find Anything Other Then My Own Speculative Nature.. Based On My Conspiracy Theories....

Ancient-Aliens.jpg
    Upon further review you are simply unable to make a correct case, whatever you will say will be speculative and baseless, and your reads have an high chance to be wrong is what you are saying? I just can't believe you're town lol.

37. ISO #587

AaAAaaaAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Why the FUCK did you do that, he was un-cc'd neutral...... but YES tsc cannot be a citizen in this case. I have 0 difficulty to believe ur cit given ur early play. But if that's not a scum slip (which seems to be the case...) what in the world is it......... is his logic that broken or non-existant lol
    Because the poor fool is indeed NoctiZ.

I am cit yes so slide that vote onto tsc and you roleblock Kenny and hes next and ggs!

38. ISO #588

Upon further review you are simply unable to make a correct case, whatever you will say will be speculative and baseless, and your reads have an high chance to be wrong is what you are saying? I just can't believe you're town lol.
    Hes neut he doesnt have to give a fuck xD

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Because he cant be hypocrite

42. ISO #592

Now @AIVION Wants To Lynch The "Noob"
    You honestly have no words to say after what I just said?

I know you're neutral, but you have to be able to create SOMETHING of import.

Take a stand, do SOMETHING.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?

YOU ARE LEGIT IRRITATING ME.

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

-vote tsc2077

Go fuck yourself honestly.

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Go fuck yourself honestly.
    What? I figured this is the perfect game to try this with.

It SORT of worked... kind of?

47. ISO #597

Because the poor fool is indeed NoctiZ.

I am cit yes so slide that vote onto tsc and you roleblock Kenny and hes next and ggs!
    -vote tsc2077

meep

48. ISO #598

What? I figured this is the perfect game to try this with.

It SORT of worked... kind of?
    It was kind of unnecessary, though. And confusing... I seriously hope you're not scum xD

In fact.
    -vote Kenny
    Let's do this instead I am really less convinced than I was now.

49. ISO #599

I don't like what you did and prefer to get rid of someone I know to be scum, become confirmed town, THEN think about you two.

50. ISO #600

I don't like what you did and prefer to get rid of someone I know to be scum, become confirmed town, THEN think about you two.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall