S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    On a game with many new players, it's a bad idea to let the game go to LYLO before lynching lol. MYLO max.
    I just see a scenario that if we mis-lynch here we will have 2 witches calling out false leads.

But, in the setup im not seeing if witches know who eachother are or not, or if they share a night chat.

@Gyrlander do witches know each other? and do they have a night chat?

and btw: at the end of ur abbreviations you should type what they mean for the new players, since the terms here are not used on the mod (sc2mafia)

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I just see a scenario that if we mis-lynch here we will have 2 witches calling out false leads.

But, in the setup im not seeing if witches know who eachother are or not, or if they share a night chat.

and btw: at the end of ur abbreviations you should type what they mean for the new players, since the terms here are not used on the mod (sc2mafia)
    Which is why I sent everyone to FM guides and have explained how to vote in signups section (apparently some people didn't bother to read it though ) so you're right.

LYLO = Lynch or lose, 3v2/2v1 in this setup.
    MYLO = Mislynch and lose, 4v2/3v1 in this setup.
    FM = Forum Mafia.
    The mod = SC2 -Mafia- arcade game, where you're probably from.
    "Playername is at L-#" means that the player will be lynched if # more votes are added on him.

If you got more questions, feel free to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Affirmative and Affirmative.

Thank you Anonymous Donor