User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Re: S-FM 196: QT 3.14

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    He tends to do that quite frequently, don't you think he is scum and doesn't actually care for hunting?
    I admit that sometimes I skim over posts. Like the first ten where someone says 'I am mafia.'

If you wanna claim legit and furrealz this time though, please do so in order that I may confirm.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

You kind of missed my point, on the point that you tried to make in which you missed a huge step in logic.
    I don't even know how you could miss all of it.........
    I, MattZed, am Mafia.
    Its kind of like Wtf? Does he read his posts before hitting submit?

I know I don't, but do you?
    Why aren't you reading your posts before hitting submit? We only have 72 hours to make the most of D1, and any shit posts detract from analysis we can perform later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I admit that sometimes I skim over posts. Like the first ten where someone says 'I am mafia.'

If you wanna claim legit and furrealz this time though, please do so in order that I may confirm.
    Its interesting you and Unknown had wildly different reactions to that. While Unknown kind of goes "Really a Day 1 confession" but doesn't call it scummy or comment on its legitimacy, you plain ignore it.

They both read scummy to me, but it is wildly different actions to it.
    It kind of makes me think that I might be wrong about you....for some reaosn.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    dude we need to distance, we found each other lets not fuck this up.
    I get the feeling this is a serious post and you're testing if you actually found your ally, but hiding it as a joke.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I get the feeling this is a serious post and you're testing if you actually found your ally, but hiding it as a joke.
    I think you are just trying to reinforce your vote on him.
    I am actually reconsidering my early reads right now.

-unvote

I am here:

Town
    PLZLEAVEDUCK
    MattZed
    Kovath

Scum
    Unknown

Not putting someone at L-2 this early though.

We need more people to come in here

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Getting lynched Day 1 isn't a horrible plan for scum I don't think.
    If you think you suck at survival and deception better to give your teammate a free kill then the possibility of your teammate getting lynched over you.

^ Tips for the scum right there.
    That's bold, directing scum buddies in day chat.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Whats your current read of the players who have posted so far?
    Until I see Unknown post again and reevaluate it's Unknown as #1 scum, then my nemesis Duck if I had to say somebody.

Really need to hear from the remaining 2 people, obviously.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Getting lynched Day 1 isn't a horrible plan for scum I don't think.
    If you think you suck at survival and deception better to give your teammate a free kill then the possibility of your teammate getting lynched over you.

^ Tips for the scum right there.
    Why are you openly coaching scum in a game where scum don't know their partners?

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Matt keeps saying scummy stuff and doesn't really read into the post at all lol.
    "Scummy" is an empty word thrown around on our site in lieu of argument. Why do you feel you know something about my alignment based on what I said?

You can say something is scum-motivated, anti-town, or a scumslip. But just "scummy" is meaningless.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Widowmaker or Hanzo, and why is it Widowmaker?
    No wonder you rolled Trapper LOL

Discussing scum strategy right now is basically pro-scum I guess. Why give them the day chat to 'hypothetically' consider their actions in lieu of their nonexistent night chat?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

37. ISO #87

"Scummy" is an empty word thrown around on our site in lieu of argument. Why do you feel you know something about my alignment based on what I said?

You can say something is scum-motivated, anti-town, or a scumslip. But just "scummy" is meaningless.
    Its scummy because you didn't try to read into the post and see my motivations, if you read the post better instead of just throwing out questions around, you would understand it better.

It wasn't just "Here is scum advice" there was a reason for it. Read it again, if you find, it props to you. But you not searching for the purpose of the post was scummy in that you weren't trying to think about the post and you wanted to look productive, but given its you matt, I am certain you aren't high processing anything right now early anyways.

38. ISO #88

im playing overwatch and keep getting disc'ed damn servers.
    You must be playing on Firebringers toaster then..

Also, Tonight is a drinking night for Helz : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

39. ISO #89

Its scummy because you didn't try to read into the post and see my motivations, if you read the post better instead of just throwing out questions around, you would understand it better.

It wasn't just "Here is scum advice" there was a reason for it. Read it again, if you find, it props to you. But you not searching for the purpose of the post was scummy in that you weren't trying to think about the post and you wanted to look productive, but given its you matt, I am certain you aren't high processing anything right now early anyways.
    Ah, so you are up to that. I find this answer acceptable.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I will also mention that the fact the mafia do not know etch other is actually more of a nerf for the town than it is a benefit. I am very interested to see how this game plays out.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Is drunk Helz more likely to scumslip?

If so, please post lots.
    Legit, Yes. Its pretty much the only time I scumslip. Almost every game I play while drinking a good bit I end up trying to backtrack from stupid shit I say while drunk. Fortunately not many people do deep reads on this site so I always get away with it : )

44. ISO #94

Firebringers toaster shall be avenged.

Also "Hell yeah" to the drinking part.
    I unfortunately don't have any.
    Hit the store bro. Then we can drink while playing games while playing games : )

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Legit, Yes. Its pretty much the only time I scumslip. Almost every game I play while drinking a good bit I end up trying to backtrack from stupid shit I say while drunk. Fortunately not many people do deep reads on this site so I always get away with it : )
    I could totally see this as a scum brag from Helz lol.
    And like "You wont catch me anyways" :P

46. ISO #96

I will also mention that the fact the mafia do not know etch other is actually more of a nerf for the town than it is a benefit. I am very interested to see how this game plays out.
    It's a nerf in that we can't hunt someone on the basis of them seeming to be informed, (at least not yet), but on the net it's a buff because scum don't know who their partner is, and thus can't coordinate votes/tactics unless they're bold enough to reveal themselves in a QT.

47. ISO #97

I read this as scummy:

Updated reads:

Town:
    fire

Scum:
    unknown
    helz

very strong ont eh unkonwn read.

next game starting tootels

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

-vote unknown1234

I wont be able to be be serious until my friend is done playing overwatch, however I am actually confident in this mafia read.

2 games inarow sorry buddy.
    Not sure. I am 99.99(not absolute) on unknown being mafia.
    I legit want to hear the reasoning behind that level of confidence.