7. ISO #3207

Re: S-FM 179: Cop Out

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Wait. That's a lie.
    -vote rlvg

Senpai finally noticed you
    Yes, it's faster to vote me.

It causes Firebringer to be Pro-Town.

However, the Thief who's among Gamefreak, TheDarkestLight and Damus_Graves will not be found with true accuracy, allowing Firebringer to be killed and we're in a WIFOM-filled situation in which GF, TDL or Damus has to be voted. LYLO. There's also MYLO on No Kill.

I myself can't kill.

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

12. ISO #3212

It is now 5 O'Clock

RLVG was lynched. He was a Banker.

TheDarkestLight was killed last night. He was a Drug Dealer.

The Town and Corrupt Police have won.

Players Roles
    TheDarkestLight
    Titus
    Firebringer
    SuperJack
    Sen
    GameFreak
    Damus_Graves
    Toadette
    ThePaladin
    Frog
    RLVG
    DarknessB
    NoctiZ
    Drug Dealer
    Counterfeiter

Traffic Warden
    Constable

Reporter
    Unlicensed Doctor
    Student
    Customer
    Customer
    Customer

Banker
    Spree Killer
    Lost Customer

In lieu of host thoughts, I will leave these questions for you to answer if you so wish:

- What did you think of the role list?
    - What could the host work on in regards to managing the game?
    - Which player/s do you think had the most impact on the game?
    - Which player/s would you consider worthy of the 'MVP' title?
    - Did you enjoy the game? If not, how could I have worked to fix this?
    - Any other thoughts on the game?

Dead chat
    Day 2 chat
    Day 3 chat
    Day 4 chat

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    10/10 dead chat
    not even close cyptoni never say that towards me aagin.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #3215

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    - What did you think of the role list?
    My only complain about the roles would be the completelly random actions of some, but I liked them overall.
    - What could the host work on in regards to managing the game?
    I think that second modkill could've happened earlier, but other than that it was perfect.
    - Which player/s do you think had the most impact on the game?
    Firebringer. He caused the Cops to be outed by d2, and up until the last moment, I wasn't sure if he had been truthful about his actions, or what he was gonna do next.
    - Which player/s would you consider worthy of the 'MVP' title?
    I think SuperJack's claim came at a perfect time. He also directed the lynch of the Spree Killer who might've been turned the tables the night after had he survived.
    - Did you enjoy the game? If not, how could I have worked to fix this?
    Loved it until that point that has been mentioned. I don't think you could've forecasted that, and the only think that could've been done would've been to modkill once the insults started.
    - Any other thoughts on the game?
    Nope. Thanks to you and the players for making a fun game. (:
    gg.
    [/QUOTE]

16. ISO #3216

Calix is a pro host and did a mighty fine job. 11/10

I think the Fire briner effect of pegging the not intended other faction scum through flawed and incorrect logic will need one more example (here and Mafia Wars so far) before I'm a full believer.
    Last edited by Toadette; February 25th, 2016 at 01:31 PM.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #3217

Actually here's my two cents

Paladin and Darkness lynches were both policy lynches. There wasn't much scummy about them

Noc was modkilled

Frog's modkill led to RLVG being lynched instead of Frog

Fire's role led to TDL not having anywhere to go

Nobody deserves MVP this game. Town won by luck through flawed logic, and lucky hits. I myself had bad reads all game but I wasn't alone. I was scum read for pre-flip associations with just about everyone, and for having a controversial opinion.

So GG, but in the end nobody really played well lol. Except TDL who survived an extra night cleverly.

-vote Nobody

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #3218

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Calix is a pro host and did a mighty fine job. 11/10

I think the Fire briner effect of pegging the not intended other faction scum through flawed and incorrect logic will need one more example (here and Mafia Wars so far) before I'm a full believer.
    I like the term "firebringer effect" it goes to show you, you don't need the best reasoning to find scum. Cause happy coincidences can happen all the time!!!
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

19. ISO #3219

Actually here's my two cents

Paladin and Darkness lynches were both policy lynches. There wasn't much scummy about them

Noc was modkilled

Frog's modkill led to RLVG being lynched instead of Frog

Fire's role led to TDL not having anywhere to go

Nobody deserves MVP this game. Town won by luck through flawed logic, and lucky hits. I myself had bad reads all game but I wasn't alone. I was scum read for pre-flip associations with just about everyone, and for having a controversial opinion.

So GG, but in the end nobody really played well lol. Except TDL who survived an extra night cleverly.

-vote Nobody
    Paladin I sorta agree on, for most part I was town reading him till I joined that bandwagon off nitpicking posts.
    Darkness however, was being pretty scummy with fence sitting and being opportunistic with pushes.

Two modkills of players however meant this game was heavily shifted by those kills, and would be a different game without it.

Town didn't really win with skills but with PoE and role mechanics.
    I mean my role itself outed all the scum faction (not really noctiz, faulty logic got him), Titus through making her do a kill on Toadette. Then TDL kill on himself.

But MVP goes to:
    -vote TheDarkestLight

I think we wouldn't have found him if my role wasn't so OP, I was never scumreading him hard, I think he hid pretty well.

20. ISO #3220

My play this game was utterly horrible though. I am suprised everyone thought I was lying all game about my actions. I mean, I technically lied about my guilty on Noctiz, but I honestly thought my role interactions with him implicated him.

However apparently no one was night immune [Big time fail on my part not reading setup, Calix is still laughing about that]
    And neither of the two I forced onto him were scum. [Everything Toadette did was pretty sure she would do as town or scum, nothing to town read for]

Yeah...

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

23. ISO #3223

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Paladin I sorta agree on, for most part I was town reading him till I joined that bandwagon off nitpicking posts.
    Darkness however, was being pretty scummy with fence sitting and being opportunistic with pushes.

Two modkills of players however meant this game was heavily shifted by those kills, and would be a different game without it.

I mean my role itself outed all the scum faction (not really noctiz, faulty logic got him), Titus through making her do a kill on Toadette. Then TDL kill on himself.

But MVP goes to:
    -vote TheDarkestLight

I think we wouldn't have found him if my role wasn't so OP, I was never scumreading him hard, I think he hid pretty well.
    Spot on. Mechanical deduction instead of reads is what tilted it in towns favor.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

I'll freely admit that including a Super-Witch who could confirm themselves and had no scum counter was a terrible move in terms of balance. I think my rationale at the time of making the setup was something stupid like "Witch is generally a powerful role for scum, so if I make it town-aligned, that automatically makes it negative-utility!"

Student was just a Troll Citizen with a small chance at self-confirmation. I'd probably edit that so that the actions cycle between heal, frame, roleblock, investigate, etc so that the Student knows what they are doing each night.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

26. ISO #3226

Everyone's talking like I wasn't on Titus way before she was "confirmed" scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    We're lynching SuperJack. Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Wanna bet? (:
    I'm lynching you. There's no way out of it.
    That said, it's true that at some point it turned into people simply voting according to night actions, and the discussion died at that point.

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

Everyone's talking like I wasn't on Titus way before she was "confirmed" scum.

That said, it's true that at some point it turned into people simply voting according to night actions, and the discussion died at that point.
    I really think Titus scumminess came out D2, before I even got a guilty on her, she was going heavy push on a Corrupt Cops on horrible logic and reasoning and multiple people called her out on it.

29. ISO #3229

I really think Titus scumminess came out D2, before I even got a guilty on her, she was going heavy push on a Corrupt Cops on horrible logic and reasoning and multiple people called her out on it.
    Holding an opinion is not scummy. I had the same idea. Refusing to discuss other options is scummy, but just the unpopular idea was not scummy itself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #3230

Liek Firebringer said, the logic behind it was terrible, as well as other things. It's not "you are scum because your opinion is bad", it's "you are scum because you are trying to push an anti-Town agenda excused by a terrible logic, you've been super friendly, and have been sheeping votes and opinions all day long".

31. ISO #3231

Holding an opinion is not scummy. I had the same idea. Refusing to discuss other options is scummy, but just the unpopular idea was not scummy itself.
    It was an extreme anti town idea, that was being pressured instead of scumhunting for the actual anti town players. This was like Austin Powers in PM, who put out a insane idea, but you could still see his motivation in the long run being for town because he was still trying to scum hunt.

Titus was clearly only interested in a CP lynch, which wasn't town motivated.

32. ISO #3232

Liek Firebringer said, the logic behind it was terrible, as well as other things. It's not "you are scum because your opinion is bad", it's "you are scum because you are trying to push an anti-Town agenda excused by a terrible logic, you've been super friendly, and have been sheeping votes and opinions all day long".
    Not to mention the 180 flip on almost all her reads.
    She said earlier in the day X, Y, Z, and me are going to break this game with best town block ever.

Then later that day, she flips it on a few of them calling them scum. You can't do that 180 without some sort of progression in your thought, the only progresion was "These guys aren't agreeing with me, I have to push them too now"

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

I still want to know what happened with that coin. Did TDL target NoctiZ? Did he not send a coin action that night?
    If I'm recalling the right incident, TDL drugged and stole a coin from the same player (Firebringer)

When TDL didn't drug Firebringer N2, Firebringer received the correct coin total.

37. ISO #3237

N1 :

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG
    Action #1 :
    - Target Damus_Graves
    - Target Titus

Last Will #1 :

Spoiler : Last Will #1 :
    FUCK YOU ALL, YOU SHALL NOT SURVIVE WITH ME DEAD

BECAUSE NOW YOU ARE FORCED TO ENTER COMMUNISM

FEAR MY DEATH, AS CAPITALISM IS SLOWLY EXPUNGED

I AM THE FOUNDATION BRICK OF TRUE COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!

~ RLVG, Majestic God of No Fucks Given since 2016

N2

- Target SuperJack
    - Target Titus
    N3

- Target Sen
    - Target Gamefreak

38. ISO #3238

But MVP goes to:
    -vote TheDarkestLight

Faulty logic? Whut
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

39. ISO #3239

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    If I'm recalling the right incident, TDL drugged and stole a coin from the same player (Firebringer)

When TDL didn't drug Firebringer N2, Firebringer received the correct coin total.
    Oh, so that's why Firebringer didn't have feedback for his stolen coin. Makes sense.

40. ISO #3240

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

All i can say about this game is that the hypocrisy i read everywhere is disgusting.
    You all condemn frog, and i won't say his behaviour is justified.
    But he wasn't the first to start throwing insults and he won't be the last.
    It happens in every game i've been in now. Most of you do it.
    It's fucking ridiculous how it seeps into every game, for as simple as somebody disagreeing with you.
    This forum has deteriorated alot.

43. ISO #3243

44. ISO #3244

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    All i can say about this game is that the hypocrisy i read everywhere is disgusting.
    It's fucking ridiculous how it seeps into every game, for as simple as somebody disagreeing with you.
    Your pretty much right, I am pretty guilty of it too.

45. ISO #3245

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Playful banter with Fire is not the same as someone losing their shit completely. Not equivalent.
    Last edited by Toadette; February 25th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250