S-FM Turnabout Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM Turnabout Mafia

WELCOME, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TO THE BEGINNING OF THE INVESTIGATIVE PHASE 1 (ALSO KNOWN AS DAY 1)!

Ever since the Jury system has been in place, there has been cracks in the very shaky foundations of the law. It’s easy for a suspected criminal to escape through said cracks, and even easier for them to manipulate the current system to their advantage.
    A murder has taken place near the bustling theatre known as Penrose Theatre. The police apparently already arrested a suspect, and have already been taken to court. The Verdict?

G u I l t y

There has been strings of murders throughout the city… And each time they get away with it. There is a group of criminals who can manipulate the trials to their whims, and are helping the True Mastermind of these crimes get away with it. This truly is the beginning of the Dark Age of the Law…

But the other members of the Jury knew, they just knew the real murderer is out there. Hiding, using their connections to continue their escapades through the law. The people knew, and it’s about time they did something about it. It’s time to break the cycle of the Dark Age of the Law! The attorneys of this country need to step up, and together with the Judge, find the true culprits behind these murders! They need to be stopped! The Dark Age of the Law needs to be stopped!

Do you think you have what it takes?

Good luck, and happy investigating!

Innocent Attorneys:
    @MarshmallowMarshal
    @Mike
    @Gyrlander
    @Slaol
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Kenny
    @blinkskater

Guilty Attorneys:
    None found Guilty Yet!

This trial will be using the Condorcet voting system, courtesy of voss. Your votes MUST be done in this Manner.

Example:

Spoiler : Cvote :
    Mike, Stealthbomber16, Kenny, Distorted, DamusGraves, Numbertwo, LightYagami, Gyrlander, MarshmallowMarshall, blinkskater, Magoroth, Voss,

Something along those lines. If you have any questions feel free to ask Voss, myself, or anyone with good knowledge of the voting system.

Also you can view the votes live from this link here: https://narrator.systeminplace.net/co...l?thread=43433

12 votes to hammer. <- votes to SKIP, not lynch. If you feel you want to skip day when all the votes are of a majorities consensus, you may vote to skip.

I also want to add that Because of the numerous amount of unique mechanics, I reserve the right to alter mechanics in a clear way, not to scum or town side, but to attempt to make the game more enjoyable. This is mentioned in the setup thread, as this game is VERY experimental.
    Also if you don’t have a Discord account, I recommend making one as you’ll need it <3

Link to setup here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...urnabout-Mafia

Investigative phase Ends: (subject to change depending on votes)

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by AIVION; November 18th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.