S-FM XIII: ~Battle Royale ~
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM XIII: ~Battle Royale ~

~ S-FM Battle Royale ~

At the dawn of the milennium, the nation collapsed. At 15% unemployment, 10 million were out of work. 800,000 students boycotted school. The adults lost confidence and fearing the youth, eventually passed the Milennium Educational Reform Act, aka the BR Act.

This year your high school class was chosen from among 43,000 classes to participate in a fight for survival, a Battle Royale.

Each of you have been issued survival packs including a map, a compass, food, water, and a random weapon or item that will assist in your survival during the course of this game! You have all been issued a metal tracking collar that helps us keep track of your location! In order to assure your full participation in this deadly game, all collars will detonate if there are no kills within any 48-hour period!! Isn’t that fun!? :] The Program ends when only one student remains. This student will be declared the winner.”

Kromos rolled his eyes at the overly enthusiastic hostess of the game. “Is she for real?” he whispered to his brother Mopin.

Still wearing a wide smile on her face, Clementine, the game hostess walked up to Kromos and said, “Listen up everybody, Kromos has a question!! But WE ALL CAN’T HEAR IF PEOPLE TALK DURING MY PRESENTATION!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE!”

With the press of a button, Kromos’s metal tracking collar began beeping. As his eyes widened in fear, everyone in the room began to back away. Clementine resumed her position at the front of the room and smiled even wider. 3-2-1-Kaboom!!! She smiled and clapped at the glorious explosion of blood and flesh. “Our first casualty! His name will be noted for posterity! Any more questions?”

The students stood shell shocked.

Cryptonic felt his stomach grow queasy. His eyes rolled back up into his head, and he crumpled to the ground. Clementine ran over and swiftly drew a long sword from out of nowhere. She hoisted Cryptonic up by the collar of his shirt and ran the sword through his back. “Too weak!!!” she exclaimed. As blood began to pour out of Cryptonic’s poor lifeless body, Clementine pulled out the sword and wiped it on Shaded, the nearest bystander. He fought the urge to shrink away in disgust and fear.

Clementine resumed her position at the front of the room and continued, “Every day you will get to vote for me to eliminate one player from this game!! Funfunfunfunfun! Any player with a majority of votes will be lynched! :] I think that’s about it, so we’ll begin distributing the survival packs now!”

McPwnage and SirBlayzalot, two men dressed in military uniforms, entered the room pushing a rack of survival packs. One by one, McPwnage called out the names of the players and SirBlayzalot distributed the packs. Some of the players stared at SirBlayzalot because he bore a strange resemblance to Blazer, one of their former classmates who had mysteriously disappeared. It was probably nothing…. But a strange coincidence!

As the last student grabbed their survival pack and ran off, Clementine let out another square shaped smiley face. Good luck everybody! :]

List of players:
    1. ajkei
    2. CmG
    3. Goremancer
    4. Ash
    5. Sumikoko
    6. Gingerape
    7. creedkingsx
    8. TheJackofSpades
    9. Bluejay
    10. JSaint
    11. Escaho
    12. Mopin
    13. Shaded

------

The game has started and an alliance of three has already formed. This hidden alliance plans to work together to kill off all other participants and escape together at the end.

Two of you are neutrals, looking out only for their own survival.

The rest of you are scared classmates, hoping to work together and defeat those who would seek to kill you and find a way out of this sick game with your collective lives intact.

Role List:
    Alliance Leader (Godfather)
    Hidden Alliance Role
    Hidden Alliance Role

Thief
    Graverobber

Hidden Student Power Role
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Day will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+9%3A00+pm+PST

Nobody can be lynched today.

Graveyard:
    Kromos (student) – Decapitated by Clementine via exploding tracking collar.
    Cryptonic (student) – Skewered by Clementine and left to bleed to death.
    Blazer (???) - ??? by SirBlayzalot ?????
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: ~ S-FM Battle Royale ~

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackofSpades View Post
    Let's start off discussion by posing this question:
    If you had the ability to kill me, would you?
    First, allow me to welcome you to this area of FMs. However, I'm certain I'm not expressing the sentiments of one when I do express wonder at your appearance here. I beg your pardon if I sound discourteous, but what might have brought you to this side of the woods?

As to your question, it is rather amusing, as many in Skype chat have hypothesized whether or not you'll be "done in" during night 1. If I had the ability to kill you, naturally, my decision to kill you would completely depend upon my alignment as well as what I deduct yours to be.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

As to your question, it is rather amusing, as many in Skype chat have hypothesized whether or not you'll be "done in" during night 1. If I had the ability to kill you, naturally, my decision to kill you would completely depend upon my alignment as well as what I deduct yours to be.
    That's a pretty masked answer, don't you think? There's only one mafia, so your answer of "I'd kill you if your alignment was different than mine" is kind of like not answering the question at all. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you stated that you would while trying to appear as if you didn't.

In contrast, had I the ability to kill, in a non-anonymous setting, in a single mafia setup, my kills would fall onto those I deduce to be the biggest threat. The two neutral roles are just as threatening to the mafia's modus operandi as they are to town, so killing with impunity is ideal. There is no notable KPN to preserve in the eyes of the scum outside of their own group. So why give me a reserved answer? Perhaps I am mistaken but I do not see much reason in acting scummy as town in this setup, but there is every reason to appear town as scum. So your answer is perplexing.

I will ponder this.

No, you are obviously more experienced at this game than I, and, given the odds of you being town good, you would only be beneficial to my alignment, naturally.
    As many will kindly inform you, I am one of the worst FM players in existence. To call yourself less experienced is a joke. An interesting answer, one that is very much a great deal more complicated than the one previous discussed. Thank you for offering it.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

That's a pretty masked answer, don't you think? There's only one mafia, so your answer of "I'd kill you if your alignment was different than mine" is kind of like not answering the question at all. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you stated that you would while trying to appear as if you didn't.
    I believe we have a misunderstanding, judging by your answer. I assumed you were posing the question to consider from all alignments' point of view, as in, whether I would shoot you if I were the vigilante, if I were a graverobber who took the role of a vigilante, or if I were Mafia. Not what you seem to be asking, which is simply, if we were given a gun, would we shoot you.

In which case it would still depend on the circumstances and my evaluation of you. I don't understand the question. Or rather, is there any other reason to shoot you other than thinking you're on the opposite alignment? Are you asking whether we would shoot you out of spite?

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    I believe we have a misunderstanding, judging by your answer. I assumed you were posing the question to consider from all alignments' point of view, as in, whether I would shoot you if I were the vigilante, if I were a graverobber who took the role of a vigilante, or if I were Mafia. Not what you seem to be asking, which is simply, if we were given a gun, would we shoot you.

In which case it would still depend on the circumstances and my evaluation of you. I don't understand the question. Or rather, is there any other reason to shoot you other than thinking you're on the opposite alignment? Are you asking whether we would shoot you out of spite?
    What he is really looking for is for us to reveal some sort of alignment. Like how I ever so subtly hinted that I am town. He is looking for information. You didn't give him any, therefore he fished for more. ;D
    Question he has to ask himself is can he trust the information we "give" him.

15. ISO #15

Thats my kill list.

1. Escaho
    2. Sumikoko
    3. theJack

The rest is no thread for me

Also i would check jack first at n1
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

16. ISO #16

-vote thejackofspades
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

17. ISO #17

Oh and i would keel False cuz he is a douchebag.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

i like your sig ginger. I always knew that you were a fruitcake

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

nah dont play this card on me plz

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post

Still, I don't believe that anyone acts based solely on a binary "is he town y/n" in a non-anonymous game, especially someone of your caliber. It doesn't make any sense to do so, it still feels like you are trying to mask the fact that you would kill based on people you deem as threats if given the chance. Which leads me to believe that you might plan to do so and want to make it clear that you never would. If you didn't possess the ability to kill, why lie about it?

Thats my kill list.

1. Escaho
    2. Sumikoko
    3. theJack

Just curious, I know the vote doesn't count, but why would you direct traffic towards me, and then vote for me despite my being the lowest on your kill list?

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Thats my kill list.

1. Escaho
    2. Sumikoko
    3. theJack

y u want to kill me, mayne?!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

26. ISO #26

because i never night killed you in any game. Sumikoko and Escaho died already at several occasions through my hands.

Also you are the one who tries to use the day to find some good night targets for yourself. You appear already scummy to me dunno why exactly.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Yeah you know the funny part is. I am save n1 because mafia goes like. "He died 2 times in a row in the other game, lets pic another target" So If you are a protective town role go and try your n1 luck somewhere else.

30. ISO #30

I roleclaim Godfather! Might as well join in, right?!?!

Don't stab me, bro!

I'm clearly NOT a Citizen masquerading as a PR whose claiming a scum role in order to take a bullet for the town at night. Who would be so stupid as to admit to doing that on Day One?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

31. ISO #31

stfu SK HO! Somebody shoot this guy tonight! I take that frame gladly for it

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post

Don't stab me, bro!

I'm clearly NOT a Citizen masquerading as a PR whose claiming a scum role in order to take a bullet for the town at night. Who would be so stupid as to admit to doing that on Day One?
    Didn't you roleclaim Godfather and actually turn out to be Godfather in something else on Day 1?

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Didn't you roleclaim Godfather and actually turn out to be Godfather in something else on Day 1?
    I think you're thinking of a different panda...

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post

Don't stab me, bro!

*tugs whiskers*
    this seems oddly familiar..

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by CmG
    Also you are the one who tries to use the day to find some good night targets for yourself. You appear already scummy to me dunno why exactly.
    I do? When have I done that?

Feel free to answer this question those who are just joining us:

36. ISO #36

Well i guess you are just in this game to proof some wild theories about how bad the quality of s - fm s are or something. So yeah whatever.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Yeah and afterwards I'm going to go take over the world.

I'm playing to play. Zzz.
    Do you like pandas?

39. ISO #39

Lets see if we really think alike clementine.

That would be my game setup.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Alliance Leader (Godfather)
    Framer
    Consort/COLOR]
    Thief
    Graverobber

Sherriff
    Vigilante
    Doctor
    Investigator
    Detective
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

citizens with 1 time use autovests? with 1 kpn? Holy moly sucks to be you. Out of balance reasons i don't believe there is an Armoursmith, Bodyguard and a veteran.

40. ISO #40

CmG's role list is looking quite good to me.

I'm quite certain town would have a vigilante to get 2 kpn as soon as possible for the thief and graverobber. Otherwise it looks like the mafia and the neutral "team" aren't going to win this one. Citizens having vests is a little too much in a small game like this.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    CmG's role list is looking quite good to me.

I'm quite certain town would have a vigilante to get 2 kpn as soon as possible for the thief and graverobber. Otherwise it looks like the mafia and the neutral "team" aren't going to win this one. Citizens having vests is a little too much in a small game like this.
    I'm not so sure. We definitely have to make sure we're careful to lynch because if we don't, if they hit a vest, we lose.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Let's start off discussion by posing this question:
    Hmm, if I could kill...I would not kill you, I haven't seen you play before with me and I'm kinda curious.
    I'll be honest, I would kill CmG night one because he was being mean to me earlier today.
    (If cmg dies tonight i didn't do it i swear)

46. ISO #46

Still, I don't believe that anyone acts based solely on a binary "is he town y/n" in a non-anonymous game, especially someone of your caliber. It doesn't make any sense to do so, it still feels like you are trying to mask the fact that you would kill based on people you deem as threats if given the chance. Which leads me to believe that you might plan to do so and want to make it clear that you never would. If you didn't possess the ability to kill, why lie about it?
    I don't know about you, but personally, my scum radar isn't quite as advanced to sort "Oh, he must be an evil neutral" or "Oh, he must be Mafia." It's pretty much the binary "He sounds like scum" or "He sounds like town."

Especially since, by personal nature, whether I have/was given a gun or not and whether I decide to shoot it or not is a completely independent action that I won't reveal in day chat (aka I won't say, "Hey guys, I have a gun. Whom should I shoot tonight?"), I'm shooting anyone who's not town. You can save sorting out the threat ratings for day chat and lynches, but at night, one less scum when you wake up is always a good thing.

Does this help clarify? I feel like one of us isn't understanding what the other is asking, if we're both confused about the purpose of each others' posts. I can't tell if I'm reading too much into what you're saying, or you're reading too much into what I'm saying.

Lol CmG. Inb4 you get shot Night 1 again for steering PRs off of you.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

sorry brahs. checking in. not sure if im late but i was pretty busy IRL. i will start becoming active
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

To clear up confusion, no extra information is hidden in the RP. *I’ll also spoiler-hide the extra “fun” deaths that I included in today’s day RP for all future Day posts.

Night 1.

Night was falling, and people did not know who they could trust. Sumikoko was surprised to see TheJackofSpades was part of her own small high school class, as she recognized him as an award-winning athlete from a much larger high school.

However, nobody really had time to give it a second thought before racing away into the woods to take shelter for the night. Would this night be the last for any of the students?

Please remember to submit your night actions at least 1 hour before the end of night.

Night ends at: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...2+9%3A00pm+PST
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off