S-FM The Immortals - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    sorry, it appears I was an idiot and didn't get what you were saying. also no, softclaim isn't a term on ToS as far as I know. haven't played ToS in like months so I'm not sure
    yeah, i didnt think so either so thats why i was fishing to where that terminology came from..

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    They don't align with my reads. I'm not your mom, I'm not gonna tell you now how to read people properly.
    no, I'm very curious - what are your reads? since mine are so garbage yours must be Godly

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    OH haha i see now nah im not smart by all means. AIVION gave me a vocab to learn and well heres me trying to learn it. the wine in front of me thing..hard claim soft claim, meta.
    ah lol okay makes sense now =P but yeah, u can see how little details are looked for in posts lol

6. ISO #556

@Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Does MM have nonsense reads?

Or is he just flailing around?

He has reads, I'd say 50/50 nonsense. Ganelon is at 100% nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    what are his reads?

Go scroll up, I'm pretty sure he posted even several lists.

how about u explain which are correct and which are nonsense then. rather than just coming in scumpainting random shit without actually contributing or even reading the thread.

@Kenny i see no reads lists. and care to explain umm which 50% are bs and which 50% are real on his reads list i cant find?

I don't think I'm scumpainting anyone in that nonsense reads post. What's even up with you keeping on claiming I haven't read the thread? I quite obviously based reads on stuff that happened, and I literally always inform myself well in games I play in. Who the fuck are you even trying to reach right now?

you have literally nothing to say and posts to quote. u came in with 1 thing in mind, defend efe. lol then said MMs reads list is 50% bs, well where is the reads list? and which 50% is bs and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Literally NOT, I have not posted any list of reads, only isolated ones.

Quick list

Distorted
    Light_Yagami

Pestilence

Blinkskater

aka NULL - this is the middle ground, meaning that anyone below this is scummy

Wisp

Kenny
    Efekannn02

7. ISO #557

why would someone cover for Efe's mistake as scum?
    Kenny would, he has played with Light in a scum team once
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #558
    Ganelon

yea
    you wanna post them? or should I lynch you right now

9. ISO #559

Yep lol, Kenny is dealing into the bullshit right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    then screw you im leaving again

lol
    what do you mean? i diddnt say anything wrong. im sorry if i did somthing to upset you...
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

11. ISO #561
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Kenny would, he has played with Light in a scum team once
    mhm

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I’m confused about the lore.
    @AIVION
    Based on the lore shouldn’t we all know each other’s roles?
    uhhhhhhh no? It's just flavor :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Yea Distorted you scumpainted me pretty hard with this shit earlier.
    how about u explain which are correct and which are nonsense then. rather than just coming in scumpainting random shit without actually contributing or even reading the thread.
    you have literally nothing to say and posts to quote. u came in with 1 thing in mind, defend efe. lol then said MMs reads list is 50% bs, well where is the reads list? and which 50% is bs and why?
    I just provided quotes proving that MM did openly state his reads. 50% shit because MM is obviously town. You are obviously scum. Good parts are his read on stealthbomber. Other stuff makes some sense too.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

Yea Distorted you scumpainted me pretty hard with this shit earlier.

I just provided quotes proving that MM did openly state his reads. 50% shit because MM is obviously town. You are obviously scum. Good parts are his read on stealthbomber. Other stuff makes some sense too.
    We must have different opinions of obvious, or your opinions are subjective, who would've thought

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Lol this post. There's no way this would ever come from a town Distorted honestly.
    u are literally just dismissing people and making shit up. MM said 2 reads throughout the entire thread and u said he posted a reads list multiple times. you dont explain anything and are wondering why people are frustrated with u? ur calling mags reads trash, yet u wont explain anything cuz "ur not his mom". You say you read the thread but did not have 1 quote to respond to in the entire thread. like, it's completely obvious ur not reading the thread and just grasping at random things u skimmed for.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

u are literally just dismissing people and making shit up. MM said 2 reads throughout the entire thread and u said he posted a reads list multiple times. you dont explain anything and are wondering why people are frustrated with u? ur calling mags reads trash, yet u wont explain anything cuz "ur not his mom". You say you read the thread but did not have 1 quote to respond to in the entire thread. like, it's completely obvious ur not reading the thread and just grasping at random things u skimmed for.
    I literally quoted several of his reads just a few posts ago. And you are literally lying right there about that. Then call me toxic for no reason. I also said exactly which of Mag's reads I disagree on. I have no way of knowing how he formed his reads, I'm not gonna spend time trying to figure that out and say what went wrong. I just know it does not align with my reads.

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

This post is just filled with actual fucking lies and discredit.

32. ISO #582

I literally quoted several of his reads just a few posts ago. And you are literally lying right there about that. Then call me toxic for no reason. I also said exactly which of Mag's reads I disagree on. I have no way of knowing how he formed his reads, I'm not gonna spend time trying to figure that out and say what went wrong. I just know it does not align with my reads.
    yes, there is 2 reads in there. how is that a reads list that was posted multiple times? im not lying at all.

like, if u dont know things DISCUSS THEM WITH PEOPLE

They don't align with my reads. I'm not your mom, I'm not gonna tell you now how to read people properly.
    like, what are ur reads? why. and PLEASE back them up with QUOTES. when u read, just write down post numbers or w/e because the stuff u say is usually so far off from what the quotes are or what happened in the thread.... like, i hate having to go back in the htread every time u post cuz u wont do the work to back urself up. its literally exausting.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

yes, there is 2 reads in there. how is that a reads list that was posted multiple times? im not lying at all.

like, if u dont know things DISCUSS THEM WITH PEOPLE

like, what are ur reads? why. and PLEASE back them up with QUOTES. when u read, just write down post numbers or w/e because the stuff u say is usually so far off from what the quotes are or what happened in the thread.... like, i hate having to go back in the htread every time u post cuz u wont do the work to back urself up. its literally exausting.
    MM's posts that I quoted include reads on Efekannn, Mike, Pestilence, Wiisp, Light_Yagami, and even yourself. You are fucking lying.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

can I just say that Czeslaw Meyer's ability seems kinda useless? 1/3 chance to kill a townie with that charge. actually higher since the weird-ass doc role should give out vests
    like, I would only use that on MyLo/if the Strongman is dead

also, @AIVION if the Neutrals steal a night ability from someone who's used up all their charges, do they still gain access to that night ability?

cuz if they do, we'll seriously want them to steal from the Immortal Batutah woman doc role w/e
    Yes, Issac would still be able to use it.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

37. ISO #587

MM's posts that I quoted include reads on Efekannn, Mike, Pestilence, Wiisp, Light_Yagami, and even yourself. You are fucking lying.
    dude those are just posts where he said someoens name.

"you have no idea how to read efe or light" that was the reads on light ur quoting there.

"fos on mike"

"distorted town"

"efe scum"

"pestilence town"

so 3 reads. mentioning names isnt a read lol and thats literally from his iso, those posts are hundreds of posts apart, not some "scroll up to his reads list" like u kept saying that he posted "multiple times".

literally the first post starts at 286, the last one is at 513. u had to ISO him, found every post he said a name in and just posted that saying thats his reads. lol

38. ISO #588

"you have no idea how to read efe or light" that was the reads on light ur quoting there.

"fos on mike"

"distorted town"

"efe scum"

"pestilence town"

so 3 reads. mentioning names isnt a read lol and thats literally from his iso, those posts are hundreds of posts apart, not some "scroll up to his reads list" like u kept saying that he posted "multiple times".

literally the first post starts at 286, the last one is at 513. u had to ISO him, found every post he said a name in and just posted that saying thats his reads. lol
    @Kenny this is what I call getting called out. You came up with BS, and u scratched together his "reads list" from hundreds of posts over a series of HOURS. when ur original statement was telling me to "scroll up to his reads list he posted it multiple times".

you are doing serious damage control right now. that is scummy as fuck.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

"fos on mike"

"distorted town"

"efe scum"

"pestilence town"

It's not his whole iso, it's only some posts where he said name and alignment. Yes. From context at that time it makes a lot of sense to assume that he was serious about those reads and not just baiting.

41. ISO #591

@Kenny this is what I call getting called out. You came up with BS, and u scratched together his "reads list" from hundreds of posts over a series of HOURS. when ur original statement was telling me to "scroll up to his reads list he posted it multiple times".

you are doing serious damage control right now. that is scummy as fuck.
    what fucking damage??? Your argument was MM never posted reads, therefore my read on MM being town for posting reads has to be wrong. I proved his has posted reads.

42. ISO #592

It's not his whole iso, it's only some posts where he said name and alignment. Yes. From context at that time it makes a lot of sense to assume that he was serious about those reads and not just baiting.
    u went through his entire ISO. from post 286 to 513 is in that list alone.

so where was i supposed to scroll up to get tht reads list tht u literally pieced togetehr since the beginning of the game?

if u woulda just owned up and said "oh i guess he didnt post a reads list multiple times" sure w/e but ur sitting here defending it like you are scared to be wrong.

43. ISO #593

what fucking damage??? Your argument was MM never posted reads, therefore my read on MM being town for posting reads has to be wrong. I proved his has posted reads.
    This is the definition of twisting words and changing the narrative.

You told me READS LISTS, MULTUIPLE TIMES HE POSTED IT. and told me to SCROLL UP TO FIND IT.

now you are rephrasing it to "never posting reads" to fit ur own narrative.

Go scroll up, I'm pretty sure he posted even several lists.

44. ISO #594

u went through his entire ISO. from post 286 to 513 is in that list alone.

so where was i supposed to scroll up to get tht reads list tht u literally pieced togetehr since the beginning of the game?

if u woulda just owned up and said "oh i guess he didnt post a reads list multiple times" sure w/e but ur sitting here defending it like you are scared to be wrong.
    It doesn't matter in the slightest whether he posted everything in one post or in several posts. Is this seriously the entire point you're trying to scumpaint me with?

45. ISO #595

This is the definition of twisting words and changing the narrative.

You told me READS LISTS, MULTUIPLE TIMES HE POSTED IT. and told me to SCROLL UP TO FIND IT.

now you are rephrasing it to "never posting reads" to fit ur own narrative.

just re quoting this.

46. ISO #596

It doesn't matter in the slightest whether he posted everything in one post or in several posts. Is this seriously the entire point you're trying to scumpaint me with?
    so u told me to scroll up to his "reads list" that he posted multiple times. so in reality u ment, reread the entire thread?

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598
    Ganelon

looks like you've been Hitler recently @Kenny

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    tell me

are Light Yagami Ganelon Marshmallow Marshall and Distorted and Pestilence throwing shade at me since I claimed TPR or not?

You and Kenny are my only hopes cause I think we were unlucky enough to have them 4 as the scums (one of them could be bd though)
    Yes and a few people said they were down to lock you in as the lynch so I think it is reasonable for you to feel pressured. I think the point Distorted is trying to make tho is that only 1 person was throwing shade at you when you first claimed town power and so it seems like you overreacted/panicked. But I’m buying into both you and light yagami’s role claims so I’m not lynching you today.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?