User Tag List

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Kenny

carry me pls
    Hmm, this is interesting. Let's see where it goes!
    -vote unvote

Edited by the will of our Jester God, AIVION.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; March 29th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    promise me you wont lynch me today
    day is not over for 28 hours. no1 is even NEAR being lynched. pressure people, stop freaking out that u have a few scumreads. if u really are town u just lost such a good opportunity for a LHF play because now anyone who does vote you would be justified to do so, thus making that invalid for scumreads. cant let some scumreads get to u.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm sorry, Kenny, but I'm afraid I cannot do that.

Distorted is solvy, towny, and has done something special that is in my last will, but that I won't mention yet. He's town.

You just popped in to defend the scummiest player of the game. I don't think you can expect a town leader position xD
    I hate this last will stuff honestly. Just tell us or I'm gonna have to put you in the same pile with Distorted.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

has someone noticed that Magoroth Marshmallow Marshall constantly buddy with Distorted? just look at the last posts ffs
    just because people agree and push doesnt make it "buddy" this is how we get info. once again, stand up, go take a quick break get some water. if u go do that i wont mention u in any posts while ur gone.

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    day is not over for 28 hours. no1 is even NEAR being lynched. pressure people, stop freaking out that u have a few scumreads. if u really are town u just lost such a good opportunity for a LHF play because now anyone who does vote you would be justified to do so, thus making that invalid for scumreads. cant let some scumreads get to u.
    LHF Play?

oh boy you dont know how good I am at pretending and faking things

my LHF plays are far far more coordinated and are far far more advanced than you'd think

just let me survive n1 and I will win this game if Hybrid is not neutral
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami what is your name and what do you do?

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I hate this last will stuff honestly. Just tell us or I'm gonna have to put you in the same pile with Distorted.
    If I say that, it's because it's not beneficial to reveal it, don't you think? But go ahead, a scummy player scumreading me won't hurt my heart ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote efekannn02

Efes scared to be lynched?
    TL;DR
    Efe claimed TPR after someone called him scum
    After Efe claimed TPR Distorted/Magoroth/Marshmallow Marshall jumped in on him calling him scum
    Efe noticed that and pushes back
    They straightout lie so Efe quoted their quotes on page 21 or Page 22 to prove their lies as false
    Now Marshmallow Marshall and Ganelon buddy on Distorted at page 26
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #469
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No, Comment..
    what does that mean?? if you told me you'd have to kill me huh

20. ISO #470
    Ganelon

TL;DR
    After Efe claimed TPR Distorted/Magoroth/Marshmallow Marshall jumped in on him calling him scum
    They straightout lie so Efe quoted their quotes on page 21 or Page 22 to prove their lies as false
    why are you so butthurt

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

just because people agree and push doesnt make it "buddy" this is how we get info. once again, stand up, go take a quick break get some water. if u go do that i wont mention u in any posts while ur gone.
    Deal You Wont Talk About Me Until The End Of This Day Or Else You'd Be Called A Liar Again (Im Gonna Be Gone For A LONG LONG LONGEYINI TIME MUAHAHAHAHA)
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #474
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Something, Like That Its G-13 Classified..
    k, Kira is town. good to know

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

TL;DR
    Uh ok
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

27. ISO #477

TL;DR
    ur saying people are trying to lynch you. nobody is trying to lynch u. so no, no1 is lying but you. scumreading =/= ur getting turbolynched. u have played this game enough to know this dude. no idea how u are freaking out so bad over literally, nothing. 1 scumread u claimed TPR, 2 more scumreads for that u claimed ur role. no1 is talking about lynching u and ur sitting here freaking out about getting lynched.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

lol xD Efe, Distorted always keeps you alivee to the end as scum. remember that time you lynched Dutes? you made it to the end, hee was scum. I'd totally let you live as scum lol
    that game doesnt count because Dutes is the worst FM player besides Kira at all times
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482
    Ganelon

since I kinda suck at reading people, massive setup analysis post incoming, feel free to @me scumpaint townread etc etc, just make sure to bring a huge bucket of paint

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485
    Ganelon

if u give me a gun i wont.
    same, but I think Stealth/Otakud and Hybrid might also warrant some shooting

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

why are you so butthurt
    because hes efe
    I think it's bullshit and was already revealed. But whatever.
    No, it was not, and it is not bullshit. You're pushing things you literally CAN'T know because I never talked about it, nor did anyone else, and it is about a post that was made.

You're getting scummier and scummier, Kenny...

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498
    Ganelon

can I just say that Czeslaw Meyer's ability seems kinda useless? 1/3 chance to kill a townie with that charge. actually higher since the weird-ass doc role should give out vests
    like, I would only use that on MyLo/if the Strongman is dead

also, @AIVION if the Neutrals steal a night ability from someone who's used up all their charges, do they still gain access to that night ability?

cuz if they do, we'll seriously want them to steal from the Immortal Batutah woman doc role w/e

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Efe claimed mayor, noone cc'd, Distorted is obv scum. Just sheep plz.
    ... No, he claimed GUNSMITH, and it's fucking obvious that the actual gunsmith wouldn't reveal because Efe is obvious. I think you are trying to cover for your scummate's mistake lol