S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 92
Register

User Tag List

Page 92 of 191 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3803
  1. #1821

  2. #1822

  3. #1823

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    i feel like you're obsessed with vomiting words for luls

    you're town

    stop

    learn

    you're welcome


    I'm sorry frog but this is TOO MUCH XD

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Gyrlander,Numbertwo,Mike,Vos s,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distorted,MarshmallowMarsha ll,


    Also I think we gotta vote Stealthbomber instead of Frog because that's what condorcet thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  4. #1824

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if you are town you are right now trying to get someone to lynch a confirmed town (in ur eyes). how does that make sense?
    I'm not doing that - I'm simply venting my frustration at seeing this kind of stuff in-game.
    I mean no disrespect, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  5. #1825

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    blinks was by 100% the most villagery person of the fist 100 posts

    who voted against blinks?
    ayy blink was in my town core almost immediately lol. ive played a lot of games with him, we know each others styles well.

    You give me wolfy vibes. not wolfy as in wolf, but wolfy as in the person from MafiaUniverse. he came in completely trolly like this but fucking killed it and literally solved the game for town in 1 lynch.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  6. #1826

  7. #1827

  8. #1828

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayy blink was in my town core almost immediately lol. ive played a lot of games with him, we know each others styles well.

    You give me wolfy vibes. not wolfy as in wolf, but wolfy as in the person from MafiaUniverse. he came in completely trolly like this but fucking killed it and literally solved the game for town in 1 lynch.
    The problem is that it can be done as ANY ALIGNMENT, and I honestly cannot believe he is just THAT good without knowing anything about anyone's meta. It's too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  9. #1829

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    yeah

    lynch Magoroth

    win the game

    gg ezpz

    if you want to mislynch, go ahead

    im just a sub

    lynch this dude for the win

    you're welcome
    If we lynch you and you flip town I'm sheeping your reads for the rest of the game, and voting you for MVP if we win. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  10. #1830

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayy blink was in my town core almost immediately lol. ive played a lot of games with him, we know each others styles well.

    You give me wolfy vibes. not wolfy as in wolf, but wolfy as in the person from MafiaUniverse. he came in completely trolly like this but fucking killed it and literally solved the game for town in 1 lynch.
    dude ; take a look at my join date

    we know each other dude

    I'm the GOAT

    sheep me for a free win or you do you

    whatever

  11. #1831

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If we lynch you and you flip town I'm sheeping your reads for the rest of the game, and voting you for MVP if we win. Seriously.
    nah mate; im not rolequitting because that's gross

    I hoenstly don't even want to interact with you this game because your play was gross

    I think you're village but 100% lose this game conduct issues

  12. #1832

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    nah mate; im not rolequitting because that's gross

    I hoenstly don't even want to interact with you this game because your play was gross

    I think you're village but 100% lose this game conduct issues
    Gross how?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  13. #1833

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    dude ; take a look at my join date

    we know each other dude

    I'm the GOAT

    sheep me for a free win or you do you

    whatever
    i didnt become active on the forums until december of 2017, but i remember u from the mod, a lot if u are frog on there as well =P I think u have been part of 2 of our groups as well "online gamers" and i believe at one point Skwirl (if ur not still).

    I don't remember u being this talkative on the mod though xD

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  14. #1834

  15. #1835

  16. #1836

  17. #1837

  18. #1838

  19. #1839

  20. #1840

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •