Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3145
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    lynch me to find it out i made a lw full of all contents you guys especially kira needs (maybe sarcasm maybe irony ill see ya in the graveyard haha)
    I love the fact that I pretty much post everything I think, which means me making lw is useless. Which means I will leave that honor to Noz.

3. ISO #1003

lynch me to find it out i made a lw full of all contents you guys especially kira needs (maybe sarcasm maybe irony ill see ya in the graveyard haha)
    Guys...

PUT THAT SCUM IN THE GRAVEYARD!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    It's because you state your opinions without stating your reasonings.
    Exactly. There's nothing to defend against.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Is it just me or is capitalizing every single fucking word getting on your nerves as well?
    It's not just you, trust me.

8. ISO #1008

Oh btw we reached 1k posts on D1 =)

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Convince Me...
    Im A Citizen Is Hardclaiming Not Enough You Idiot?

I love the fact that I pretty much post everything I think, which means me making lw is useless. Which means I will leave that honor to Noz.
    lel gj

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    DEW IT DEW IT! THE BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS MM AND NOT IN KIRA'S KIRA HAS PROBLEMS YOU DONT YOURE JUST USING HIM!
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Early Day1 I pressured them to start posting.
    Then I actually wanted to lynch them
    Then I remembered that inactives can be replaced and asked many times over and over to replace them.
    Then I changed my mind on Crunchy and now I only want Rocket replaced.

So you are right, there was a period where I wanted them lynched or killed for being inactive. But you are blind if that was all you saw.
    You still ignoring to comment on my statement on why SCV can be considered as a gamethrowish player.
    You still ignoring to comment on my Rockets post where he said he will gamethrow by not playing.
    I literally said I was done about the gamethrowing thing. I don't think anybody is capable of a gamethrow, except arsonist, on d1, @ someone else about it if you want to keep talking about gamethrowing. Hell @ distorted lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1012

woot woot. I suggest an invest go on one of the vigi claims
    Me 2

13. ISO #1013

Like it was quoted in the post you quoted. How dumb and blind you and MM can be is astounding
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote NumberTwo

I feel he may actually be the trapper, he plays like a lone wolf this game, confused and scared as hell
    I can get behind that. But I decline to lynch for "he feels like evil" reasons.

whenever im citizen like that im being a scumread just why?

Im A Damn Citizen!
    Well. People are hellhounds, just lynch anything they can.
    I know I, currently, decline to lynch Day1.

15. ISO #1015

MM If You Are Town Wait You Arent Hahahaha So Uhmmm

Everyone Who Is Town And Voted Me Up (except you Kira you are a Sociopath) Should Blame Themselves Instead Blaming Me For Hardclaiming Citizen Later When Im Lynched

You Idiots Will Regret Lynching Me wait im living a DejaVu Right Now... so uhm no need to post this

Im Citizen And You Guys Know It Now Lynch Meeeeee!!!!
    (hunter please get mm or lenneth)
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #1016

@Distorted this guy is AFK and clearly won't play to win.
    Does anyone else think these are gamethrowing quotes? Sounds like he was calling you mafia and you're like OMG EXE CLAIM D2 FAKE BULLSHIT WAH HES ROLE HACKING

17. ISO #1017

LISTEN. This setup has a lot of nightkills. Nightkills don't give much informations because we don't know how people were killed. SO STOP THAT. WE NEED LYNCHES FOR INFORMATION. THESE PEOPLE WILL BE SCUMMY NULL READS ALL GAME IF WE KEEP THEM WITH US. GET THEM. GET EFE. SAVE THE TOWN OF SKWIRL FROM THESE SPIRITS. CHOO CHOO.

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I literally said I was done about the gamethrowing thing. I don't think anybody is capable of a gamethrow, except arsonist, on d1, @ someone else about it if you want to keep talking about gamethrowing. Hell @ distorted lol
    only arsonist is capable of gamethrowing? wanna bet?

that doesnt make you a better person you also have to take blame for my incoming death by MM(not Kira)
    And No Im Not Making Kira Lynch Me So He Can Have The Town Lean And Kill Everyone As Trapper
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1019

Does anyone else think these are gamethrowing quotes? Sounds like he was calling you mafia and you're like OMG EXE CLAIM D2 FAKE BULLSHIT WAH HES ROLE HACKING
    At the exception he didn't call anyone scum. Oh wait nvm, he called Kira scum Day 0.

20. ISO #1020

LOL at this point they seem so desperate...raccoon must be their mafia mate😂😂😂😂😂😂

21. ISO #1021

Like it was quoted in the post you quoted. How dumb and blind you and MM can be is astounding
    You have made many posts this game with the idea to just insult people.
    Can you try to be less toxic, please?

And you really want me to stop trying to convince you of something that I think is right? Ok, now it's just about a new player who we think is throwing by AFKing on purpose.

What later if I scumread something? Will you be like "I don't want to discuss this!". Well too fucking bad for you. Don't play the game if you are not willing to discuss things.

22. ISO #1022

only arsonist is capable of gamethrowing? wanna bet?

that doesnt make you a better person you also have to take blame for my incoming death by MM(not Kira)
    And No Im Not Making Kira Lynch Me So He Can Have The Town Lean And Kill Everyone As Trapper
    Yes I 100% take blame of your death Efe. I am the one pushing you.

23. ISO #1023
    Ganelon

24. ISO #1024

LISTEN. This setup has a lot of nightkills. Nightkills don't give much informations because we don't know how people were killed. SO STOP THAT. WE NEED LYNCHES FOR INFORMATION. THESE PEOPLE WILL BE SCUMMY NULL READS ALL GAME IF WE KEEP THEM WITH US. GET THEM. GET EFE. SAVE THE TOWN OF SKWIRL FROM THESE SPIRITS. CHOO CHOO.
    Why Me? Elaborate Again

CAN YOU JUST LYNCH ME ALREADY I KNOW YOURE SCUM BUT IDC I WANNA DIEEEE SO MY LW EXPOSES ALL OF YOU!(do not do this i warn you its a troll)

Btw I Know Who The Alpha Wolf Is Maybe You'll Find It On My LW
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #1025

And you really want me to stop trying to convince you of something that I think is right? Ok, now it's just about a new player who we think is throwing by AFKing on purpose.

What later if I scumread something? Will you be like "I don't want to discuss this!". Well too fucking bad for you. Don't play the game if you are not willing to discuss things.
    Naz is on a black list now... Fuck, why so many people gotta be toxic?

26. ISO #1026

Why Me? Elaborate Again

CAN YOU JUST LYNCH ME ALREADY I KNOW YOURE SCUM BUT IDC I WANNA DIEEEE SO MY LW EXPOSES ALL OF YOU!(do not do this i warn you its a troll)

Btw I Know Who The Alpha Wolf Is Maybe You'll Find It On My LW
    You are not helping town, but confusing town. You are not playing to your town meta, but to your scum meta. If we let you live you'll always be the slight scum read that will make us uneasy. Die already.

27. ISO #1027

Yes I 100% take blame of your death Efe. I am the one pushing you.
    really? swear it on the freaking internet right now i double dare you so i can see your face of victory after my death and the sense of facepalms by the others on those who led the train and some rage on me for being a troll
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #1028

Must be getting nervous since Efe is smarter than you and knws you're the alpha??

29. ISO #1029

really? swear it on the freaking internet right now i double dare you so i can see your face of victory after my death and the sense of facepalms by the others on those who led the train and some rage on me for being a troll
    Lol. I gtg now. But YES I SWEAR IT I TAKE THE BLAME OF YOUR DEATH!

30. ISO #1030
    Ganelon

I don't like you double-daring people.

-vote Efekannn02

31. ISO #1031

Must be getting nervous since Efe is smarter than you and knws you're the alpha??
    Don't pull a kira there lol cya

32. ISO #1032

youre a idiot for having naz on a blacklist now gj for convincing the others that its naz's fault

You are not helping town, but confusing town. You are not playing to your town meta, but to your scum meta. If we let you live you'll always be the slight scum read that will make us uneasy. Die already.
    I Have A Nullread Meta Fool!(actually idk what meta i have and idc because i play like i want to)
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #1033

Everyone Who Is Town And Voted Me Up (except you Kira you are a Sociopath) Should Blame Themselves Instead Blaming Me For Hardclaiming Citizen Later When Im Lynched
    Aren't sociopaths rather emotional?
    The way I see sociopaths is they live as if nobody else has emotions - only them. The part in the brain that is developed when we are kids which is responsible for feeling empathy - they don't have it. And I wrong?

Psychopaths I see as people who are great at manipulating other peoples emotions while being able to ignore their own if they even have any. Like you know.. Distorted

I think you need to find a new way to describe Kira

34. ISO #1034

I literally have to click view this players post to read your post and MMs. Its your fucking opinion that hes game throwing and I stated like 5x I'm not gonna lynch a new player d1. I can discuss whatever the fuck i want, get over yourself autist

35. ISO #1035

dont worry all shall be revealed in the LW

naz you know im gonna troll the shit out of MM (please hunter kill him or just lynch him)
    naz im requesting you to vote me please i wont get mad at you i just wanna die fast like i helped you on the gaga game

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I don't like you double-daring people.

-vote Efekannn02
    told ya people Magoroth is a normie lol

gj m8 you played great there

Don't pull a kira there lol cya
    idiot
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #1036

WE NEED LYNCHES FOR INFORMATION. CHOO CHOO.
    I can get behind that. I will help lynch if there is any lynch that would give us info.
    But so far - everyone is just voting and trying to lynch just based on their gut feelings. (almost like retards)
    I have no faith that will change therefore I am against lynching.

Hey, if anyone comes up with a good info lynch - I am all for it. But in 5 hours? good luck! I tried thinking of some, didn't succeed.

37. ISO #1037

LMFAOOOOOO SHEEPSAYSMEEP 2.0 SCUM

38. ISO #1038

Aren't sociopaths rather emotional?
    The way I see sociopaths is they live as if nobody else has emotions - only them. The part in the brain that is developed when we are kids which is responsible for feeling empathy - they don't have it. And I wrong?

Psychopaths I see as people who are great at manipulating other peoples emotions while being able to ignore their own if they even have any. Like you know.. Distorted

I think you need to find a new way to describe Kira
    idk actually someone said Kira is a sociopath and im staying by that statement for no reason because Kira acts like a Narcissist like the other great mafia clan leaders on sc2

*GREAT CLAN LEADERS*
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

dont worry all shall be revealed in the LW

naz you know im gonna troll the shit out of MM (please hunter kill him or just lynch him)
    naz im requesting you to vote me please i wont get mad at you i just wanna die fast like i helped you on the gaga game

told ya people Magoroth is a normie lol

gj m8 you played great there

idiot
    No I want you to keep trolling MM, you can't do that from the graveyard😂

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

here is the order i got voted with

Kira(town):no need to explain he is a stupid towny
    Marshmallow Marshall(A Wolf):He Is Lynching Me Knowing That Im Town And His Threat Hes Using My Bad Reputation To Lynch Me For His Personal Gain He Will Pretend To Be Wrong Where He Is Actually Right And Winning
    Lenneth(probably wolf):He Freaking Followed MM
    Magoroth(Schroedlinger):I Hate Normies Like Magoroth And TBH He Is Either Sheeping For MM(scummy) Or Getting His Revenge On Me Nomatterless
    IM GONNA DIE
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044
    Ganelon

no im trying to get lynched so my LW can actually insult you(i should update it again)
    Why would I be trying to get revenge? I'm not a vengeful person :P

45. ISO #1045

No I want you to keep trolling MM, you can't do that from the graveyard😂
    maybe i cant but this troll in the lw will be enough to troll him for 2 games(he is scum btw)

btw naz they will move the vote to you after i die(this text is for protection bookmark it and use it to counter them)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

maybe i cant but this troll in the lw will be enough to troll him for 2 games(he is scum btw)

btw naz they will move the vote to you after i die(this text is for protection bookmark it and use it to counter them)
    lmao of course they will. or they'll use me as their night kill tonight. o well. at least then i won't have to read their eye cancer

50. ISO #1050