S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Lenneth is definetly NOT inactive. One of my top town reads.
    Rocket, I want to lynch.
    Guys, what is your opinion on Crunchy?
    Gryl I trust - she makes effort to post without having any free time at all.
    Same. Forgot to say Lenneth was a good town read IK I LOOK LIKE A SHEEP XD

Crunchy is strange. @CrunchySoul heellooooooo mind to follow the game more??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502
    Ganelon

-vote CrunchySoul

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    thanks idc trapper is dumb if he tries to kill me
    That's actually right... You see that's why Efe is not stupid and should not be banned from games @Stealthbomber16 just saying ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    IT'S NOT A PRESSURE VOTE IF YOU TELL THEM IT'S A PRESSURE VOTE! THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO FEAR YOUR VOTE OMFG
    YEP XD

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You fucking bloodhounds want to Lynch not even 24 hours into d1, I will not be party to this bullshit
    Same

11. ISO #511
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YEP XD
    Exactly, I haven't read many of naz's posts but I promise to do so, looks to me like you guys found some kind of gold mine over there o.o

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Is it just me or does The Ultimate Despair give a weird feeling like... Idk, from my point of view it seems that they're contributing and actually pro-town but something doesn't feel okey about the slot, like... too towny to be town? Or maybe that it is too forced? Still, I don't have any obvious proof of this so you should ignore, just wanted to say that I'm a little scared about that ***** (Archon) @Cryptonic you fuck.
    Agreed. +townpoints for your posts, you're thinking like a townie. But then I am not convinced in my ability to read you ^^ so will keep a reserve on that.

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What do you call it schrdoners scum?? I dont honestly think naz is scum
    Atm there are no Schrödinger's scums, also this was made by me =) it's to say someone is both scummy and towny at the same time.

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

What do you mean by... oh my god! This makes sense. Lol This is why we should restrict the TPR visits. I think we should do the following:

Everyone state who would you be visiting. After everyone has posted their visits we'll do a summary and see who gets to visit whom in the Hypothetical All-TPR world.
    As hunter I'd shoot Scv
    As doctor I'd heal Magoroth
    As investigative guy I'd check Naz/Despair

19. ISO #519
    Ganelon

AAAAAAA My problem in this game is that I usually form reads on someone that suggest to me that that someone is 100% town and could in no way be scum, thing is if I do that I can never be 100% percent that I am correct, so I am left vulnerable to being influenced by everyone else's reads

20. ISO #520

I voted you to see how you would react i dont want to lynch you
    that is not the thing that bothers me
    THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THE FALSE ACCUSATION OF ME LURKING! SCREW YOU NOW I REFUSE TO FREAKING BE CONTRIBUTIONAL AGAINST THE TRAPPER BECAUSE ATLEAST HE IS COOLER THAN YOU YOU DAMN EGOI.... oh Egoism for trapper claims = he is trapper lol
    ah idc ill INVESTIGATE later

That's actually right... You see that's why Efe is not stupid and should not be banned from games @Stealthbomber16 just saying ^^
    hahahahahaha no im not thinking im a dumb idiot who just uses his instincts(brains) to win

YES I AM STUPID(tbh not really but i respect/accept stealthy's opinion on me even though it would hurt me but oh well i can live with it)

Dude that was honestly an accident im not good with commands and tech and didnt mean to do that
    doesnt matter you took responsibility and i forgived you
    this event will be one terrible reminder for your uncontrollable stupidity when youre drunk again(i will actually avoid you lol)
    Same
    hey MM im gonna play Co Op Sc2 With Magaroth Now
    Wanna Play HotS After Im Done Playing Co Op With Him?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #521

Gyr is a tuff read i dont trust my reads on the dragon either
    Yeah true. Whos the dragon?

22. ISO #522
    Ganelon

Yeah true. Whos the dragon?
    Gyrlander is the Cat Dragon Empress. All Hail!

23. ISO #523

that is not the thing that bothers me
    THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THE FALSE ACCUSATION OF ME LURKING! SCREW YOU NOW I REFUSE TO FREAKING BE CONTRIBUTIONAL AGAINST THE TRAPPER BECAUSE ATLEAST HE IS COOLER THAN YOU YOU DAMN EGOI.... oh Egoism for trapper claims = he is trapper lol
    ah idc ill INVESTIGATE later

hahahahahaha no im not thinking im a dumb idiot who just uses his instincts(brains) to win

YES I AM STUPID(tbh not really but i respect/accept stealthy's opinion on me even though it would hurt me but oh well i can live with it)

doesnt matter you took responsibility and i forgived you
    this event will be one terrible reminder for your uncontrollable stupidity when youre drunk again(i will actually avoid you lol)

hey MM im gonna play Co Op Sc2 With Magaroth Now
    Wanna Play HotS After Im Done Playing Co Op With Him?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Stop softclaiming not that softly to WIFOM us... lol. "stop pointing out the obvious" it is obvious youll say that so stop saying obvious things.

okay

no time sorry also might log off for a long while, IDK when I'll get back.

24. ISO #524

-vote unvote
    i also feel scum generally try to keep efe around till the end and try and use him as a policy lynch later on in the game i will be watching out for this
    dumb move and stupid thoughts ty for pointing out the obvious but there are scums who know that im dangerous on late game and try to get me dead asap sadly all of you are stupid so im not scared(this is a taunt so freaking visit me fools!)

Oh okay i was thinking to scummy to be scum
    ever heard of schroedlingers cat? THE CAT IS DEAD AND ALIVE AND INBETWEEN IN 3 ALTERNATE UNIVERSES or something like that the concept is the same
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #525

Gyrlander is the Cat Dragon Empress. All Hail!
    Uh, so basically he cannot read Gyrlander correctly, nor Gyrlander. LOGIC

26. ISO #526

dumb move and stupid thoughts ty for pointing out the obvious but there are scums who know that im dangerous on late game and try to get me dead asap sadly all of you are stupid so im not scared(this is a taunt so freaking visit me fools!)

ever heard of schroedlingers cat? THE CAT IS DEAD AND ALIVE AND INBETWEEN IN 3 ALTERNATE UNIVERSES or something like that the concept is the same
    Before anyone looks at inside the box the cat is both dead and alive.

27. ISO #527
    Ganelon

28. ISO #528

Stop softclaiming not that softly to WIFOM us... lol. "stop pointing out the obvious" it is obvious youll say that so stop saying obvious things.

okay

no time sorry also might log off for a long while, IDK when I'll get back.
    lol gj for realizing the content of my next post but it was for blink not for you

IM NOT SOFTCLAIMING IM FREAKING CITIZEN!

what does Policy Lynch Mean? im interested
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I 100% disagree on how ozy is playing D1. I would have preferred to take arguments at which we could help in and help town in them. I told him to chill out and he seems to have chilled a bit. We are not a trapper or Agent. We are a shtizen
    DONT START THE ROLECALL!!!

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532
    Ganelon

Uh, so basically he cannot read Gyrlander correctly, nor Gyrlander. LOGIC
    Wait no, OzyWho's profile picture is that of a Dragon eating soup or something like that, that's probably what it's referring to

33. ISO #533

lol gj for realizing the content of my next post but it was for blink not for you

IM NOT SOFTCLAIMING IM FREAKING CITIZEN!

what does Policy Lynch Mean? im interested
    You did softclaim by saying "I will INVESTIGATE" you literally put investigate in caps... lol....

Policy lynch is the reason most people will lynch you =)

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535
    Ganelon

You did softclaim by saying "I will INVESTIGATE" you literally put investigate in caps... lol....

I don't think that's what he meant by 'I will investigate'

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

What Does Policy Lynch Mean? It Sounds Like A Dumb Excuse To Lynch A Comfirmed Town

INVESTIGATE In Caps Is Intentional you people are idiots it has more meanings

I don't think that's what he meant by 'I will investigate'
    maybe or maybe not this is a example for the schroedlinger situation
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #538

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I ain't telling u who I'm killing gtfo of here.
    Spoiler : really? :

39. ISO #539

What Does Policy Lynch Mean? It Sounds Like A Dumb Excuse To Lynch A Comfirmed Town

INVESTIGATE In Caps Is Intentional you people are idiots it has more meanings

maybe or maybe not this is a example for the schroedlinger situation
    Your posts always have two possible meanings AT LEAST, and it's fucking annoying XD it's like a minigame in the game.

40. ISO #540

No im refering to Gyr
    Ok, so gyr and gyr.

41. ISO #541

Ay finished reading ^^

42. ISO #542

Noone's posting? Well I'm gonna go eat and work and live outside of this FM game ;) cya

43. ISO #543
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -unvote

I would be okay with a no lynch today. I just feel like we are more likely to hit a townie then a scum if we lynch today and we have a confirmed vigilante that will kill for us tonight.
    I'm ok with no Lynch today as well, but I would prefer to Lynch naz

44. ISO #544

Noone's posting? Well I'm gonna go eat and work and live outside of this FM game ;) cya
    That s what u said Last game when u were scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550
    Ganelon

That it is:

-vote naz