Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
Come back and ccantman is still going on about this...

1) There is no logical reason for yzb to be attacked n1, let alone attacked and saved and then fucking attacked again later lol.
2) You harping on this seems to avoid scum hunting in a legitimate fashion. Sort of an attempt to appear helpful.
3) Honestly don't want to play the game when you're engaging every theoretical (irrational) possibility. If you think I'm scum, then just fucking say it and vote me.

Jesus. I've had a couple drinks and don't want to deal with this shit LOL.

So there is no reason for yzb to be attacked n1. It doesn't make it impossible.
My issue isn't that people are saying the scenerio is unlikely, they are saying it is impossible despite there are way that it can happen.

Slaoi brought up that he believes we only started with 1 Witch doctor.
Ok, So based on that, do you see how there are two ways that yzb ends up as a second witch doctor based on Slaoi's statement?
If you think there is no logical reason for yzb to be attacked n1, then what is the logical reason for him to be converted to a cult?

Either A) He wasn't converted, in which case Slaoi's statement of we only started with 1 Witch doctor doesn't make sense. or B) yzb was coverted (either by being attacked or by being targeted by a cult)

So why is it that pointing this out is not helpful?
In the Case of He was converted and attack, you are the scum
In the case of he was converted and not attacked, We have a cult/killer (prob neutral)/Maybe a third triad left to figure out
In the case he wasn't converted, Slaoi's statemnt that we only had 1 WD to begin with then comes under question.

Now the fact that both you and Thrine keep completely dismissing that its impossible (note, I'm not saying this is the case on which is happening, I'm saying THERE IS A NON 0% CHANCE THAT THIS COULD BE THE CASE) is starting to make me question you two.
You trying to dismiss this as crazy is trying to make the point moot and innocent yourself.
Thrine in the case of He was converted to a cult and is trying to make the scnerio where we still have cult want to disappear such that the cult stays hidden.

Note that my vote is on Sino. I believe that while it is possible we had 3 killers, that it is likely low, and that we started with 2 WD.

Note I dropped the point, but the Slaoi brought it back up. His statement of 1 WD existing can only exist if yzb was attacked or converted.

This is scum hunting as if we can come up with reasons why each scnerio is not the case (such as Thrine pointing out that you being SK has not made sense) and not saying they are impossible (when they very much are) gets us to the target.

If we agree that yzb was converted N1, then its between you and sino. And if we agree that it was a conversion and not an attack its Sino. If we agree it was an attack, its you. If we agree we started with 2 Wtich doctors. It Sino.

But since Thrine Alone is not the town, other memebers need to see the logic.

If I just vote Sino based on this logic but without explaining my vote, then I would need to defend it with this same logi c and explanation and we come full circle