Re: Fadakor: 1-S2-1-8341187

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Fadakor: Correct: 1-S2-1-8341187

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    Fadakor: CTRL + 4

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, Town still won because the Arso got incredibly unlucky with his targets.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing (2x Watch-List)

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
    At the beginning, Fadakor receives a warning for Intentional Gamethrowing.
    He receives the role Mayor in Slot 14.

D2 he reveals and asks for roles and lws. 2 pms him “n1 10 arso (dont reveal n1) // n2”. The mayor trials someone else (4, he claims Survivor) and 2 pms him “dude, 10 is arso.. what are you doing?” 14 replies with “you only gave me lw not role” “so im not listening”
    2 gives his lw in public and tells town to get 10. He doesn’t say his role but it’s obvious that he is claiming Sheriff. 14 refuses to vote 10 simply because 2 doesn’t say his role. 10 never pmed or claimed a role.
    Nobody is lynched that day.

D3
    11, who claimed Invest, confirms that 10 is arso. Fadakor says “btw im not lynching 10 until i get a fucking role claim”.
    Several people wanna lynch 10 but 14 refuses to vote him saying “until i get a role claim from 2 or until he dies, 10 is not getting lynched”. 2 posted his updated lw(n1 10 arso // n2 5 ns), confirming even more that he’s claiming Sheriff.
    N3 Fadakor writes in his lw “10 is confirmed arson and ya know what? I dont give a shit”

D4
    2 gives his updated lw and tells town to ‘get 10 now or lose your sheriff’ since he’s doused. 11 also confirms one more time that 10 is arso. The mayor votes up 6 instead but finds him innocent.
    5 players vote 10, but the Mayor lynches 8 instead. At this point it seems like he’s only voting players to avoid that 10 gets put up.
    At the end of the day 2 asks for protection since Arso can be healed in this setup. 14 tells town to not protect 2.

D5
    Only the Arso is left and everyone knows it’s 10. Town tries to vote him up, but before they can do so, the Mayor votes 2 and guilties him. 2 flips Sheriff.
    N5 10 ignites but only has 1 person ignited (who gets healed).

D6
    10 gets lynched, Town won.

Fadakor knew that 10 is Arso and that 2 is Sheriff, still he ignored that for days (even though 10 never even gave a role) and lynched 2 for no reason. He admitted to knowing what he was doing in his LW and town could have easily lost due to his actions since the ‘Ignition kills victims’ targets’ option was ON. This was plain and simple Game-Throwing, I recommend adding another 4 weeks to his Watch-List.

Recommended Action
    Fadakor: 4x Watch-List

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!

3. ISO #3