User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Fadakor: 1-S2-1-8341187

Account Name: Fadakor
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8341187
    In-Game Name: Hickbot
    Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: TwentyTwo
    Summary: Player 5 wants to lynch the confirmed vet. Player 5 gets confirmed vet on trial. Player 9 also helped confirmed vet placed on trial. Vet is then voted guiltied by player 5 who is town. Player 5 is then lynched for that and flips town. Player 9 a bg decides to protect veteran instead of marshall who revealed. He does this for N3 and N4. N4 bodyguard and detective, Player 12, both die to a confirmed vet on alert. Game ends with town as a loss.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TwentyTwo; February 24th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Fadakor: 1-S2-1-8341187, 1-S2-1-7535222: jsnow, 1-S2-1-2351057: DrSunshine

SC ID Verification
    jsnow - Correct: 1-S2-1-7535222
    Fadakor - Correct: 1-S2-1-8341187
    DrSunshine - Correct: 1-S2-1-2351057

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    jsnow - 1
    Fadakor - Control + 3
    DrSunshine - Control + 6

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Yes, due to the Veteran mostly trolling.

Previous Offenses
    jsnow - N/A
    Fadakor - N/A
    DrSunshine - N/A

Player Offenses
    jsnow - None
    Fadakor - Intentional Gamethrowing
    DrSunshine - None

Summary
    jsnow is flagged as a 'New Player'.

jsnow rolls Bodyguard in slot 9.
    Fadakor rolls Lookout in slot 5.
    DrSunshine rolls Detective in slot 12.

Night 1, all players perform their usual action (jsnow guards #8, Fadakor watches #2, and DrSunshine tracks #4).

Day 2, #14 (Veteran) fakes being an Investigator (I assume this is a strategy in order to get people to pay attention to him), trying to out #11 being suspicious and having "Trespassing". No lynch occurs.

Night 2, all players perform their usual actions (jsnow guards #8, Fadakor watches #14, DrSunshine tracks #4 again).

Day 3, it is revealed that #6 (Doctor) visits #14 and dies to a Veteran attack, confirming him. So he starts asking for PMs on roles. At that point, Fadakor pushes on lynching the confirmed Veteran (despite himself being the Lookout visiting the Veteran which shows targets visiting him). Fadakor pushes to vote #14, which causes the Town to put him to trial. He of course says he is confirmed Veteran, etc. and he is pardoned with 5-2 (Fadakor guilties, jsnow innocents, DrSunshine abstains).

At that point, #1 (Marshall) reveals and lead lynches on Fadakor (who flips Lookout), and rest on a Survivor, Godfather, and Arsonist.

Night 3, jsnow guards #14 and DrSunshine tracks #3 before being roleblocked.

Day 4, #1 leads the lynch on #15, who flips Cultist. At that point, #14 randomly trolls the Town claiming he is Sheriff, saying "told u" "im sheriff".

Night 4, I assume this is why DrSunshine track #14 under the guise that he is Sheriff, and jsnow also continued guarding #14. #14 uses his last Alert tonight, which kills both DrSunshine and jsnow, with the last Mafia member shooting #1 and ending in Mafia victory with a Veteran to a Mafioso.

----

jsnow is flagged a New Player (2 games), so I can see why he was confused and visited the Veteran himself at the end of the game, also the Veteran claimed being Sheriff at the end (despite being confirmed), so I believe this was more of a problem on Veteran's hand, not jsnow. I don't see what he did anything wrong (he told the Town he was Bodyguard when it was necessary), and he was visibly new (didn't write a Last will), and cooperated with the Town. There is not any evidence that he is gamethrowing, so I'm going to recommend an Ignore here.

Fadakor - It's clear that he didn't care about his win condition since he kept pushing on the confirmed Veteran, and as soon as he was lynched, he immediately deleted his last will (Replacing it with "denied"). He also kept talking about the Mafia majority, so it's obvious that he wanted the Town to lose, even going to the point of saying he hopes Town to lose.

DrSunshine - Again, he was fooled visiting the Veteran due to Veteran's claiming a Sheriff so when he died to the Veteran, he realized that it was a Veteran attack and that he went and visit him because of his Sheriff claim (based on his dead chat), so this was mostly a response to his trolling rather than trying to lose. I don't see anything wrong DrSunshine did otherwise in other parts of the game, so I'm going to recommend an Ignore as well.

Recommended Action(s)
    jsnow - Ignore
    Fadakor - Watch-list x2
    DrSunshine - Ignore

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report! @TwentyTwo , please be more careful with your trolling in the game as not to deliberately confuse the Town with making fake Town claims despite being confirmed. This game would have had a different ending if you played more seriously.
    Last edited by Alright; February 24th, 2017 at 03:51 PM.

3. ISO #3