M-FM Fringe: Alternate Universe - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Alternate Universe N1

Welcome to N1!

If you have a night action, please submit it at least an hour before night ends.

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Kyokokirigiri
    2. M-FM Yes
    3. M-FM Zealot
    4. M-FM Zynonymous
    5. M-FM Almost Late
    6. AnassRhamur
    7. M-FM Cruise Elroy
    8. M-FM Marksman

Dead Players:
    1. M-FM Kool-Aid - Citizen

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

3. ISO #303

Alternate Universe D2

Welcome to D2!

No one died in this universe last night.

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
    2. M-FM Yes
    3. M-FM Zealot
    4. M-FM Zynonymous
    5. M-FM Almost Late
    6. AnassRhamur
    7. M-FM Cruise Elroy
    8. M-FM Marksman

Dead Players:
    1. M-FM Kool-Aid - Citizen

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by MattZed; November 4th, 2016 at 01:01 AM.

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: Alternate Universe D2

I have no regrets about the Kool Aid lynch. One of the most anti town plays I've ever seen. Even if he was a vig, didn't like the deal to shoot Marksman after refusing to claim all day and literally fake claiming in the 11th hour. Good that we got rid of him. No way I would have gone along with that.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    The plan is to give the other universe a chance to lynch today right? So agree on someone, put 3 votes and nobody else votes at day end?

Unless of course we get some pretty substantial feedback or something.
    I don't remember this being brought up before. I mean, it's not a bad idea, but I certainly don't recall anyone planning it explicitly before now.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    I don't remember this being brought up before. I mean, it's not a bad idea, but I certainly don't recall anyone planning it explicitly before now.
    Almost late talked about it late day 1. Put a cap on our votes so if they are undecided over there we still lynch but otherwise we don't cock block them from lynching scum

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    -vote M-FM Yes

Still think he's scum. Especially after that bullshit at the end of the day where he tried to convince the "vigilante" to shoot me in exchange for an unvote.

A shame about Kool Aid, but he brought it on himself.
    Yeah unvoting a town player who was pretty clearly town at days end in exchange for potentially confirming a town role and shooting someone I scum read is really scummy.

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

Not sure about the whole "vote cap" thing. For one thing, we have no way of knowing that scum feels more threatened over there, as I said above, there are many possible explanations for the lack of a kill here. Furthermore, if the mafia really does feel more threatened over there, that might mean we need the lynch even more than the other universe does. Plus, what if they have the same thought, and decide they want to let us lynch the same day we try to let them lynch? Then we might have equally low vote totals on people which means no one gets lynched, which is generally bad for us.

And anyway I don't think we ever want to commit to no-lynching because it makes our votes into empty threats. The one thing we have to pressure people with is our votes and the threat of a lynch, but if a person knows we won't lynch them because we've decided it's the main universe's turn to lynch, then they're not going to feel pressure to claim or defend themselves.

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    Yeah unvoting a town player who was pretty clearly town at days end in exchange for potentially confirming a town role and shooting someone I scum read is really scummy.
    He was not "pretty clearly town". If he was, you wouldn't have voted him in the first place. Your "scum read" on me is bullshit to begin with since you have yet to actually provide any reasoning behind it or any of your other "scum reads" for that matter.

Also it's not a town move to unvote at the end of the day. If it was really that obvious to you that he was town and you were actually town then you wouldn't have voted him and you would have tried to convince others not to as well. Your unvote wasn't a town move at all. You unvoted because you knew he would most likely flip town (because you're mafia and know who the other mafia members are) so that you could act holier-than-thou and try to get town-cred for being the "lone towny who tried to save the poor innocent citizen". I'm not buying it.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

He was not "pretty clearly town". If he was, you wouldn't have voted him in the first place. Your "scum read" on me is bullshit to begin with since you have yet to actually provide any reasoning behind it or any of your other "scum reads" for that matter.

Also it's not a town move to unvote at the end of the day. If it was really that obvious to you that he was town and you were actually town then you wouldn't have voted him and you would have tried to convince others not to as well. Your unvote wasn't a town move at all. You unvoted because you knew he would most likely flip town (because you're mafia and know who the other mafia members are) so that you could act holier-than-thou and try to get town-cred for being the "lone towny who tried to save the poor innocent citizen". I'm not buying it.
    I guess I'm not allowed to change my opinion based on what is said.

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

I guess I'm not allowed to change my opinion based on what is said.
    No. That isn't what I said. Please read it again and respond to what I actually said.

I saw nothing wrong with allowing them to live another day if they were a confirmable town role like they were claiming so I had no problem unvoting. I'm just curious why zealot didn't unvote after they claimed.
    Is vigilante confirmable though? When someone is killed at night, is the cause of death (ie. killed by mafia, by william bell, by vigilant, etc.) revealed at daybreak?

34. ISO #334

No. That isn't what I said. Please read it again and respond to what I actually said.

Is vigilante confirmable though? When someone is killed at night, is the cause of death (ie. killed by mafia, by william bell, by vigilant, etc.) revealed at daybreak?
    I'm not really sure what you're not understanding. "He was not "pretty clearly town". If he was, you wouldn't have voted him in the first place." This implies that my opinion is static. It changed which is why I unvoted. That's like your entire argument and it's a pretty bad one.

35. ISO #335

I'm not really sure what you're not understanding. "He was not "pretty clearly town". If he was, you wouldn't have voted him in the first place." This implies that my opinion is static. It changed which is why I unvoted. That's like your entire argument and it's a pretty bad one.
    If you changed your mind at the end of the day, then you can't say he was "pretty clearly town", as that implies that it was obvious all along. And if it was really obvious all along, and you were town, you would have behaved in the way I described. Since you did not, I can surmise that you are not town.

If this was really a simple change of heart on your part, why would you make it seem as though you knew all along by saying things like "he was pretty clearly town"? Why not just say "I changed my mind"?

36. ISO #336

If you changed your mind at the end of the day, then you can't say he was "pretty clearly town", as that implies that it was obvious all along. And if it was really obvious all along, and you were town, you would have behaved in the way I described. Since you did not, I can surmise that you are not town.

If this was really a simple change of heart on your part, why would you make it seem as though you knew all along by saying things like "he was pretty clearly town"? Why not just say "I changed my mind"?
    "pretty clearly town at days end" would saying "by days end" have been better? You're just nitpicking lol

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Morning

I cant believe he came back last night to make a few capslock posts and do a shitty vig claim. Especially since we seem to be an EU favored universe and nobody is going to be on at 4 am.

In the end it felt like a bad lynch but without it we would have even more questions. But when i saw 6 votes i could predict the flip.

So for today. We have no visitors and no nks, im suprised and i think its a mistake for maf but maybe the other town leader just bit the dust.

I reread last day and i have the unlucky quality of seeing everything as scum. I disliked the late votes by zyn and cruise because they felt out of place. Also zyn made no further discussion.

I was also amazed how zealot was pushing the lynch till the end. But i wouldnt have been too happy with kool showing up so late.

Thats it for now

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Are you really going to ask everyone to do something and then not do it yourself? Come on, man.
    Yes and if you paid attention to my frustration you would know why.

This universe can't make its own thoughts , i've seen my thoughts reformulated a bunch and its a prime reason why i won't give mine first.
    I want other people to say their reads so i can see if they are actually playing and not sheeping.

43. ISO #343

I'd like to hear from Zealot. Why didn't you unvote at days end? You were browsing the thread for a solid 10 minutes or so and refused to post to even acknowledge me talking to you.
    I didn't feel the need to drop what I was doing to respond. The claim was shitty, and even if he was vig, a trade to save an extremely anti town player to kill a pro town player (Marksman) is not a trade I'd make any day.

44. ISO #344

The only people I clearly town read are Almost Late, Marksman, and AR.

Yes is a slight town read, I disagree with his methodology but he does seem to be thinking from a town perspective.

Cruise is admittedly sheeping and its hard to say whether that's a town or scum move or not. I don't feel like he's given off many scum vibes but there's not a lot of content so he could be flying under the radar.

Zyn... Honestly for a while I forgot this player was playing and I don't like that.

Kyoto though appears to be floating along. They started the game talking about mechanics, asking pointless questions about universe mechanics, sheeping votes, admittedly sheeping votes and then flat out refusing to talk about the Kool Aid train even though they "didn't town read Kool Aid". Doesn't look good to me.

-vote M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zynonymous View Post
    Good evening.

I'm still not following with any plan on how we can regulate our lynches with the other universe. We can put on a cap as suggested before, but what if that prevents us from removing scum?
    The entire premise is that we self regulate so the other universe has a chance if things go south , not to fuck us.
    If we find a scum we lynch a scum, no need to regulate. But if we don't find scum then we mind want to think about not pooling 7 votes on a person. The only reason this is needed is if the other universe has 5 votes and we have 4 , then scum can just sheep votes on the pile.

Its interesting you don't understand this considering you have done just this yesterday.

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    The only people I clearly town read are Almost Late, Marksman, and AR.

Yes is a slight town read, I disagree with his methodology but he does seem to be thinking from a town perspective.

Cruise is admittedly sheeping and its hard to say whether that's a town or scum move or not. I don't feel like he's given off many scum vibes but there's not a lot of content so he could be flying under the radar.

Zyn... Honestly for a while I forgot this player was playing and I don't like that.

Kyoto though appears to be floating along. They started the game talking about mechanics, asking pointless questions about universe mechanics, sheeping votes, admittedly sheeping votes and then flat out refusing to talk about the Kool Aid train even though they "didn't town read Kool Aid". Doesn't look good to me.

-vote M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
    You read alot of people as town, and i disagree with your read on AR.

Agree with Yes , would hate to see this person flip scum since he was almost lynched.

Now you give Cruise and Zyn a pass but focus on Kyoko. In my memory Kyoko was the only person to not sheep instantly but instead go against the town. I If you want to make a train you will have to do more than give some blanket statements. Give me some quotes of him actually doing these things.

50. ISO #350

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    You read alot of people as town, and i disagree with your read on AR.

Agree with Yes , would hate to see this person flip scum since he was almost lynched.

Now you give Cruise and Zyn a pass but focus on Kyoko. In my memory Kyoko was the only person to not sheep instantly but instead go against the town. I If you want to make a train you will have to do more than give some blanket statements. Give me some quotes of him actually doing these things.
    I didn't give a pass to anyone. 3 town reads and 1 town lean isn't a lot of town reads either.

Ill get some quotes for you in a second, bit busy atm.